Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Craftsunderground
Sign-up date range:June 1 through June 9th.
Date to send item by:June 25th, Tuesday
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): No
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap:
If you can't stop making these addictive patches or if you have been dazzled by the wonderful patch projects you've seen here on Craftster and want to give it a try, this swap is for you.
It's also the perfect grab it and go craft to bring with you on road trips or waiting in those long lines at a theme park.
You can choose either one or two partners and craft two patches for each partner that are inspired by their themes. You will have two weeks to craft. There are lots of inspirational patches from previous swaps, so check out some of the galleries here:http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=407645.0#axzz2UxtFzswNhttp://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=402089.0#axzz2UxtFzswN
Here are some links to Teesha Moore's own video tutorials showing you her techniques. You won't want to miss these if you haven't made patches before.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Cm4RoEsgl0http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yt49UgGzy6khttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=246iSNnS8Sohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njd3J7ttslQ
Read more: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=401229.0#ixzz2VCaAjhK8
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country? (These patches are small and light so mailing overseas won't break you budget.)
Confirm that are at least 16 years old: (YES/NO)
Do you want one or two patners?
List at least four themes to inspire your patner: (Some themes from previous swaps were the beach, peace and love, buttons, rainbows,DOTD, trees and nature, stripes and polkadots, craftster's choice.)
List peferred size range, if you have one
Are odd shapes desireable, such as round or triangular patches?
Do you have a Pinterest, website, or WIST site that your partner can peruse for inspiration?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.
Thee swappers requested one partner, so we have some round-robin partners:
Stickerchic87 > Alatarial
Alatarial > Sharalee
Eight swappers requested two partners. I made an error assigning partners and so I took a third partner and Wise One stepped up for a third partner as well (thanks again wise One):
Craftsunderground > Wise One and Ayanared and Jkaywiz
Wise One > Craftsunderground and Ayanared and Jkaywiz
Ayanared > Craftsunderground and Bunny1kenobi
Noodle-bug > Wise One and RobinPich
RobinPich > Noodle-bug and Pioneer9
Pioneer9 > RobinPich and Bunny1kenobi
Bunny1kenobi > Noodlebug and Pioneer9
Jkaywiz > Craftsunderground and Wise One