A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 306,070
Currently Running With Scissors:
384 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 88
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Penpals Take Two  (Read 91302 times)
Tags for this thread: penpal  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

InvisibleCastle

A dream is a wish, your heart makes...

View Profile
« Reply #680 on: January 24, 2006 07:18:43 PM »

Okay, I'm a little bit late...but I want to sign up for a penpal....I'd do either snail mail or email...
 About me:::
 I'm almost sixteen and my friends call me Zannie (sounds like Annie). I'm a Texan but I'd like a penpel from anywhere. I like to craft--such as crocheting and clay stuff, and occasionally I like to bead--but not really big projects because I don't have the patience for it. Undecided
I like to watch movies, mostly romantic comedies, dramas and action. I guess I like mysteries, too. I looove to listen to music that I can sing to, not that I'm a very good singer. haha. I also like to listen to evanescence because it makes me glad to not be so depressed.
I'm the sister of Krajackex...who's on craftster, too.
umm...when I color I don't stay in the lines.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
box of purls
« Reply #681 on: January 25, 2006 03:20:12 PM »

I have three penpals right now I might be open for at least one more.  Oh yeah, avantsia, I received a letter from you and I have one ready to send back, but I haven't made it to the post office yet.  It will be going out in the next couple of days.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
shimmers
« Reply #682 on: January 25, 2006 05:12:52 PM »

me too! =D the ones i have are awesome.. yay! but i would love some more! i'm 16 so ne around my age would be awesome
THIS ROCKS   Logged
doryness
« Reply #683 on: January 25, 2006 07:20:59 PM »

hello all.  I've been mostly lurking around and reading and not posting much, so my post count is low, I think this might be my first. anyways,

*My name is Marie.  Most people call me Ria or Dory though. I am 18 and proud to be a Canadian.
* I've just recently taken up sewing, knitting and jewellry making. I seem to have caught on to knitting the quickest and find it to be a new favourite pasttime.
* I've got one cat, her name is Squishy and she has no tail. 
*I will be finished highschool in two days and will have nothing to do but craft until early summer, when I will be leaving to work in Sweden for a couple months.  I will be helping to reforest different ares.  Planting trees is hard work, but I am looking forward to it.
*There is not much that I wont talk about, I LOVE movies, music of all genres, and well, too many things to lost

feel free to pm me!
« Last Edit: January 25, 2006 07:45:08 PM by doryness » THIS ROCKS   Logged
brena80

She isn't real... I can't make her real

View Profile WWW
« Reply #684 on: January 25, 2006 08:34:04 PM »

Whoa... this thread has gotten crazy long.   So here's what I'm going to ask everyone to do...

Please delete all of your posts that don't have your penpal bio.   Also, if you do not want any more Penpals, please delete that thread as well. 

However, I do realize that NO ONE wants to go through all 80 pages of this thread and find their posts.   So I will be going through the pages (keep in mind that it'll take awhile) and PM people either of the following:

Hi!

Your post (hyperlink that is direct to that post) on the Penpal thread is unneccessary.   Please delete it.

Thanks!
Brena

or

Hi!

Your penpal bio is here: (hyperlink that is direct to that post).   If you would like more penpals, please leave your bio up.   If not, please delete.

Thanks!
Brena
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lucy van pelt
in the sky, with diamonds

lie back and think of england

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #685 on: January 26, 2006 06:03:28 PM »

Hi,
I'm the US of A but would love a UK penpal. It doesn't matter where from. I had a few pen pals (or pen-friends, as you guys sometimes say) when I was small (now I am an "old" chick") and we lost touch. But I love how civilized it is to sit down and compose a hand-written letter. Even better when it comes from far away. How is it I am so inherently old-fashioned?

I live in Florida and am semi-addicted to Craftster (ok, very addicted!). I love music, books, sewing, embroidery, and cats. I work in the professional sports industry, but have had jobs such as Christmas store owner, stay at home mom, store clerk, theater usher, writer, and model (for a product, not a runway model, LOL).

You can read more about me on my crap blog (which needs to be tidied up) : my likes and stuff. You're welcome to be my new friend!
http://veronicajane.blogspot.com
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lol Stein
Cat lady

Atomic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #686 on: February 06, 2006 12:09:56 PM »

Hello,
I am available for pen palling.  24 female Philadelphia.  I like paper crafts, embroidery, miscellaneous ventures.  I've tried knitting and crocheting, but I'm just no good Wink

I like Britpop, 60s, soul, new wave, French movies, attempting to cook, READING, writing, vintage things, dancing, whiskey, red wine, cats, Ryan Adams, weird things.

I'd be looking for one or two pen pals who are committed to writing Smiley  I'm not talking novels every week - but someone who won't get bored after two letters.  Someone who has something to say.  An opinion.  Ideas.  Rants.  Etc.

PM me. xo
THIS ROCKS   Logged

So what are you, a mod or a rocker?
Six of one, half a dozen of the other, really.
------------------------------------------------------------

Want to do a personal swap?
avantasia
SHOPAHOLIC

ich will nicht ins Paradies...

View Profile
« Reply #687 on: February 06, 2006 02:41:10 PM »

ghostgirl: PM your way!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
box of purls
« Reply #688 on: February 06, 2006 03:01:54 PM »

Hello,
I am available for pen palling.  24 female Philadelphia.  I like paper crafts, embroidery, miscellaneous ventures.  I've tried knitting and crocheting, but I'm just no good Wink

I like Britpop, 60s, soul, new wave, French movies, attempting to cook, READING, writing, vintage things, dancing, whiskey, red wine, cats, Ryan Adams, weird things.

I'd be looking for one or two pen pals who are committed to writing Smiley  I'm not talking novels every week - but someone who won't get bored after two letters.  Someone who has something to say.  An opinion.  Ideas.  Rants.  Etc.

PM me. xo

You sound like me.  Except my life's not so very interesting.  I had a bio on here but  I deleted it and it was out of date anyway. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Lol Stein
Cat lady

Atomic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #689 on: February 07, 2006 05:19:42 AM »

You sound like me.  Except my life's not so very interesting.  I had a bio on here but  I deleted it and it was out of date anyway. 

Ha, I'm not sure how interesting my life is.  I'd have to say that it's more interesting than it's been in a long time...but it's all relative, isn't it Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

So what are you, a mod or a rocker?
Six of one, half a dozen of the other, really.
------------------------------------------------------------

Want to do a personal swap?
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 88 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Making Pom Poms
Your Dog Oughta Be In Pictures
Meatless Monday: Spicy White Bean Dip

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...