A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 300,892
Currently Running With Scissors:
521 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 88
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Penpals Take Two  (Read 70978 times)
Tags for this thread: penpal  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

box of purls
« Reply #440 on: October 06, 2005 04:39:16 PM »

I received one from Stiching Sister one day last week (sorry I didn't post earlier) and sent a reply out today.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
witchybelle4u2
I am the terror that flaps in the night...

"I feel like I could... TAKE ON THE WORLD!"

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #441 on: October 07, 2005 06:23:19 PM »

My name is Kristina. I'm 18 years old and I live in Climax, MI (yes it really is the name of a town!) I'll be moving to East Lansing in less than a month to start my Pre-Medical studies at Michigan State University.

Okay, I just read this...Now, don't think I'm a complete geek but...

I was on a trip from Kalamazoo to Eaton Rapids one day with some of my friends and we just couldn't help ourselves! Never been to Hell, MI though!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Careful...there are occupational hazards to being a god." (The Transcendent Pig)
Pipskeak831
« Reply #442 on: October 08, 2005 10:41:52 AM »

hello, my name is regina. i live in cerritos, ca, which is a suburb of l.a. i'm 14 and currently attending whitney high school (it's a small 7-12 public college prep school). personality wise, i can be very hyper/loud/extroverted, or quiet/thinking too much/would rather be left alone sitting in a bookstore. i love:

-reading, although i never have enough time to. i love the harry potter series, his dark materials trilogy, the abhorsen trilogy by garth nix, the bell jar, and farenheit 451. i'm trying to read more 'classic' stuff right now (stuff that you would normally read in school), and some psych/philosophy stuff

- music, usually rock, alt, indie, electronica, and/or pop. i love the smashing pumpkins, my chemical romance, and the dresden dolls. i like going to shows/concerts too, but again, never enough time. i play piano and also like to sing (even though i can't sing my way out of a paper bag...)

-food: i like food. food is my friend. i eat food. i'm not a very good friend, are i? i can't cook for crap either.

-hanging out with friends/running around crazy after eating candy...pretty self-explanatory.

-crafting...i sew, knit, make jewelry, embroider, work with wire, etc.

-dancing ballet. i don't take nearly enough classes though (because my parents won't let me..."study for math...study for the sat...blah blah blah")

as far as future ambitions go, i'm not really sure. i'm thinking either art school, maybe going to a christian school, being a choreographer, being a lawyer, a psychologist, maybe a chinese/english translator...curren t goals are: become valedictorian, improve ballet technique, get better at math, read all the books on my list, get sleep.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2005 08:26:48 PM by Pipskeak831 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

We spend our whole life searching for all the things we think we want
And never really knowing what we have
Sammiedora
« Reply #443 on: October 08, 2005 02:33:01 PM »

My name is Kristina. I'm 18 years old and I live in Climax, MI (yes it really is the name of a town!) I'll be moving to East Lansing in less than a month to start my Pre-Medical studies at Michigan State University.

Okay, I just read this...Now, don't think I'm a complete geek but...

I was on a trip from Kalamazoo to Eaton Rapids one day with some of my friends and we just couldn't help ourselves! Never been to Hell, MI though!

Hahaha.... I live in Cumming, Georgia.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
box of purls
« Reply #444 on: October 08, 2005 08:06:45 PM »

what about intercourse and blue ball, PA?  There's others too, but I can't think of them right now.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Sammiedora
« Reply #445 on: October 08, 2005 08:09:23 PM »

what about intercourse and blue ball, PA?  There's others too, but I can't think of them right now.

There's Toadsuck in, I think, Alabama. I've been there. There's a story behind the name, but I can't remember it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
box of purls
« Reply #446 on: October 08, 2005 08:32:08 PM »

There's Toadsuck in, I think, Alabama. I've been there. There's a story behind the name, but I can't remember it.

haha, I haven't heard of that one. I don't think there are any "interesting" names for cities like that in MS but then again I haven't been everywhere in MS.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Melladh
Jolly doomsday prophet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #447 on: October 09, 2005 01:14:48 AM »

There's a place in Denmark called Bögballe. I'm not quite sure of the exact meaning in danish, but being such a close neighbouring country most of them know swedish, and in swedish it means "gay balls", and not the kind of balls you'd give your children to play with (unless you're really screwed up)
And in Sweden there's a place called Trosa (panties) which is generally stated to be the "end" of the world Roll Eyes
There's also places I haven't seen myself, only read about:
Pungpinan (dickpain)
Snålkuk (cheap/greedy cock)
Mensträsk (menustration swamp)
and so on and so forth...
and the cuter one, Kärleken (love) in Halmstad in Sweden Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"That's my lab table and this is my work-stool. And over there is my intergalactic spaceship! And here's where I keep assorted lengths of wire."
Jelly.
« Reply #448 on: October 09, 2005 01:18:48 AM »

Theres a place in New Zealand called Uratiti Rd.  and waikikamukau
pronounced youre a tittie
and why kick a moo cow
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Maramalade
« Reply #449 on: October 12, 2005 06:45:56 AM »

I'm Mara and I'm 19. I'm currently living in Shepherdstown, WV,(USA), going to college at Shepherd where I'm a sophomore. I have travelled basically all of my life. I have been to the 48 continental states, England, France, Austria, Switzerland, Germany, and Luxembourg. I am in love with the city of London. I would love to live there one day. Around here, I like to listen to music-Coldplay rocks my world. I like to go to the bookstore and read for endless hours. My craftiness is mostly sewing but I've run into a mental roadblock lately so I've decided I'm going to take up soaping soon. I also like to knit and crochet. I love wacky fuzzy  yarns. I enjoy baking can't cook worth a like tho. I love the Harry Potter Series. Hanging out with friends, I speak Spanish fluently. I like learning about other cultures.

I guess that's all? I'd like a penpal from another country but anyone who wants to write me can.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2005 09:27:23 AM by Maramalade » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 88 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Pina Colada Poptails
How to Make Raspberries and Cream Popsicles
How to Make Cookies and Cream Popsicles
How to Make Mint Julep Poptails
How to Make Mango Yogurt Popsicles
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight On: Stamping
Mr X Stitch Presents: The Cutting (& Stitching) Edge - Jose Romussi
Tute Tuesday: Imprinting on Concrete

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...