A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 300,897
Currently Running With Scissors:
487 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 110
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: CLOSED-HP Craftalong ~Summer Semester 2013~  (Read 124070 times)
Tags for this thread: harry_potter  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

noodle-bug
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

equal parts love and evil laughter

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #730 on: July 27, 2013 03:52:42 PM »

Yay Quidditch! I started a project today, and I have a whole day free for crafting tomorrow so hopefully will get a couple of goals then too...
and EVEN YAY-ER FOR THE BIRTHDAY GIRL!!! hope you have a day as wonderful as you are.

Updating with what i finished off during the matinee -

Challenge - watermelon bean
House - ravenclaw
Project - yummy hoop
A bit of reverse appliqué reveals the melon colours (dark green for watermelon and yellow-green for gala) of this fabric

the villiage that I'm camping in during the OHM festival (NEXT WEEK! EXCITED!) is hosted by Hackerspace #42, so i made this to go on our lounge tent and as a little thank you for them hosting me
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My 50 things in 2014 challenge!
I'm always up for swapping hexies or TM patches (or anything, really!) - PM me Cheesy
teag
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #731 on: July 27, 2013 03:57:43 PM »

Happy Birthday HeadMistress

THIS ROCKS   Logged

pottermouth

I like Kit-Kat, unless I'm with 4 or more people.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #732 on: July 27, 2013 06:16:54 PM »

Happy Birthday Headmistress! Hope your day was magical!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Helcura

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #733 on: July 27, 2013 06:49:33 PM »

I love them.  The fabric is really cute and I love the detail on the pockets.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
tiamatfire
« Reply #734 on: July 27, 2013 08:09:47 PM »

Happy Birthday headmistress!  And great portkeys everyone.

I see some good OWL/NEWT progress, and for myself I haven't made any further progress on the NEWT but I did manage to find out what was wrong with the sleeve on my OWL - I forgot to do half the decreases  Shocked  Angry  So I ripped them out for the FOURTH TIME and have now gotten past the increases and the bottom sleeve cabling.

And now a project.

Challenge: Quidditch - CHASER
House: Gryffindor
Name: Blueberry magic

I wanted to tackle the chaser project early, because my usual crafty pursuits of knitting and sewing are time suckers - making 3 items that go together could take weeks!  Then I realised I could make a pretty awesome dessert set instead.

We went to the farmer's market today (such a long windy drive  Lips sealed) and picked up a huge box of blueberries and a bag of peaches.  I turned the blueberries into blueberry butter using this recipe: http://foodinjars.com/2010/06/june-can-jam-slow-cooker-blueberry-butter/, made some gluten-free drop biscuits from "Gluten-Free on a Shoestring: Quick and Easy", and then some vanilla whipped cream.  I canned the remaining blueberry butter, I got just under 4 pints.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I do love knitting patterns!" - Albus Dumbledore

Harry Potter Craftalong: Spring Semester!
teag
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #735 on: July 27, 2013 09:00:10 PM »

Class: Flying
House: Ravenclaw
Project Name:craft display/organizers
Project Link:  http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=425947.0#axzz2aJ0oSvMj

Description: I created these from empty paper towel roll and cardboard from cereal boxes- and OH a tutorial and pdf located at the above link

Quidditch Cup- seeker
Project Name:golden scissor crafting award

Description: I started these in February after I saw this auto insurance commercial with a guy making his own trophies for all of his accomplishments no matter how small and mundane- around the same time TV was running oscar and various other award show commercials- and I thought, ya know I really deserve to be rewarded for my accomplishments so I set out to make some but I could decide on the design- I sculpted four different but similar oscar inspired awards from paper clay on wooden base

they unfortunately languished as armless, unpainted sad little men- the portkey challenge inspired me to finish one- I gave him arms holding a pencil and painted him gold and thus the first golden artist award was presented- when the quidditch cup was announced I was inspired to finish the last three

So Tonight I presented myself with the golden scissor award for amazing snipping skills

(the scissors were sculpted from paperclay- and took me forever to get right)

Quidditch Cup- Beater
Project Name:golden polymer crafter award

I also presented myself with the golden polymer clay award

(The base and sculpting tool are wood)

Quidditch Cup- penalty Haversacking
Project Name:golden Glue queen Award

and my final award to present tonight is : the golden glue queen award

'cause as you may or may not know I love glue, good old fashioned white glue

*note awards not shown actual size- awards are 3 inches high
THIS ROCKS   Logged

midkiffsjoy
« Reply #736 on: July 28, 2013 12:59:37 AM »

DragonChilde- Your wisp and your worry's cage are adorable.  Your pies are wonderful (and make me cry.  Hugs) I sorta used a loom.  I just warped my threads onto a frame and used a comb to separate my threads to get going, and removed it once I had beads on. Smiley I HAD one of those metal bead looms once.  I bent it.  Giggle  

tiamatfire- Thank you. Smiley  That's the nicest thing you could have said to me. Smiley  I love the ideas for your quiet book.  It sounds like it's gonna be really awesome. Smiley  I LOVE what you've gotten done on it already!!!  The zipper page is mind blowing. Smiley Your portkey is adorable.  Smiley  You do amazing things with yarn. Smiley I've never HEARD of morning sickness popsicles!!!  And I've had FOUR!!!  I feel jiped now!!!  lol  Gonna have to bookmark your recipe for all my pregnant girlfriends!!! Smiley  Blueberry on biscuts.  Drool  Smiley  

pinkleo- I really adore your flying hooopla.  It's completely adorable. Smiley  You got your rainbow afghan done!!!  YAY!!!  And it's beautiful!!!! Cheesy  oh Wow!  Your portkey is rockin'!!!  I really like your berry afghan squares.  I'd love to see a whole afghan made with those.  Smiley  The cherries dyed that yarn a sweet soft shade. Smiley  That hat is O.O BRIGHT!!! Smiley  Love it.  Happy Birthday. Smiley  

moonflame- Your knitted washrag is wonderful. Smiley  I keep forgetting how to knit (and have to relearn from scratch every time). I wish I could knit washcloths. Smiley  Your portkey is ADORABLE!!!  Smiley  I've never gotten the hang of alter tin art.  YOU have!!!  Smiley  Oh your card catalog card is SO pretty!!! Smiley  And your Bento is adorable!!!  

Naantje- My granny had hangers like those. Smiley  They ARE nicer than plastic hangers.  Smiley  I agree, your rabbit blanky DOES look very snuggly.  Cheesy Im extremely antiwastefood too.  Smiley  Glad you were able to put it to good use!!  (plus... wedding dress!!!  squee  Smiley  Omg That festival sounds SO AWESOME!!!  I wish we had something like that here!!! Smiley  Your yarn bomb is very cute.  Smiley  O.O  smh  Sometimes you hear about things happening and you just can't wrap your head around it.  Sad  What a thing to do to your own family.  Smh  Wonder how that kid sleeps at night.  Sad  

noodle-bug- Funky nails.  Smiley  Your monster is WEIRD!!!!  But as in weird AWESOME!!!!  I love your idea of using bubble wrap!!!!  How COOL!!! I've never seen anything like it.  And I love the ducky. Cheesy  You make the coolest socks.  I love your socks!!!  I love how you built LEDs into your hooplas!!!!  My dad was a master electrician so any time something electrical can be added to something, it makes it just so much more awesome.  Lol Smiley 42 is ALWAYS the answer.  Smiley  

teag- Your muffins make me drool.  Smiley  I've always loved streusel, but you've made them in a handy sneakable size. Smiley Oh your rocking bird is WONDERFUL!!!  How big is it?  I can just see the infighting among the departments going on FOR DAYS over this artifact!!! Smiley  Your advertisements are incredible!!!  I can just hear the designs begging to be needle worked into tea towels.  Smiley  Your scones look scrumptious!!!  Smiley  Your watermelon jewelry is awesome!!!  It is serving as inspiration in our house. Smiley Those are ADORABLE little golden men!  Smiley  I love all the little bits and pieces, odds and ends in your organizer.  Smiley  

ErinAquaheart- I love your shooting star necklace.  Smiley  And your zodiac pics are AMAZING!!!  Oh I LOVE your portkey!!!  It's AWESOME!!! Cheesy Your Berttie Bott necklace is SO 80's. Smiley  Very adorable.

Abbeeroad- Thank you very much. Cheesy  I have to give all the credit to Pumpkin.  She could probably make a gunny sack look runway. Smiley  Omg.  Your tie dye DOES look like dragon scales!!!  Unless you tilt your head to the side and THEN it looks like London!!!! Cheesy  So cool! Smiley  I love seeing what you've gotten done on your quilt.  Smiley  It's always so inspiring. Smiley

pottermouth-  Your city tour was so much fun!!!  I can't believe tourists knocked your cork key down!!!  O.O  What were they thinking!!!  Im totally bookmarking your broccoli recipe. Smiley

ntrebleagain- Bourbon cherries. Smiley  What a snack!!! Smiley  Banana Bread heart muffins!!!!  So ADORABLE!!! Cheesy  I bet your kitchen smells so goooooooood. Smiley  Your portkey pen is awesome!!!  It doesnt look out of place at all!!  No one notice it as out of the ordinary. Smiley  Hidden in plain sight.  Smiley  Your Ravenclaw mug is very cool! Smiley  

VegJess-  Your blanky is wonderful and so very thoughtful.  Hugs I really like your quick change purse.  Smiley  It's cute. Smiley  That's a cute House Unity!!! Smiley  Oh a cotton CANDY stand!!!  HOW COOL!!!  Smiley  I remember having fun doing stuff for my mom's classroom too.  Smiley  Your tiny bird bath is adorable.  Smiley  

Jennieingram- Your baby quilts are wonderful. Smiley  They are going to treasure them forever. Smiley  SUCH a pretty quilt!!!  Smiley  OMG I LOVE YOUR PORTKEY BOOKMARK!!!!  WHERE did you find such an AWESOME little car!!!! I am very excited about your NEWT.  We've recently went all farmer's market/home grown and the kids are starting to understand the importance of food preservation!!!  I bought a jar of zucchini relish that had HOT PEPPERS in it and my local farmer's market!!!  It was delicious!!!  I don't have the recipe, but I thought I'd throw that in. Smiley  Oh DANG!!!  Your braclets are AWESOME!!!  I wish I could learn to make such awesome bracelets one day.  They were very popular when my mother was in school, and we used to marvel at them while we were growing up.  OH!!!  Homemade canned salsa is the BEST!!!! Cheesy  (We love to scramble it in with our eggs and some shreadded cheese. : )  We can never watch Galaxy Quest without watching it with Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy back to back.  Cheesy  PICKLES!!! Smiley  Pickles rock!!!  

Ant Bee- Oh I L O V E your “space junk”!!!! Cheesy  O.O  Holy Mother of Pearl!!!  Your Buffy square is A M A Z I N G!!!!  That is SO INCREDIBLE!!! (I woke people up LOLing when I read your broadcast. : )  Your stash bustin afghan is wonderful!!!  Smiley  Your sister is very lucky to have you.  Smiley  Your bee portkey is very cute.  Smiley  

Netchez- Your canning makes my stomach happy. Smiley  I'm glad you have a new dream catcher now!!! Smiley  I think, even on Round Praire Rd, they might notice THAT shoe.  Be fun to see the looks it got!!! lol  I love your wall hanging.  Smiley  I'm sorry you had to take so many stitches out.  

jenleahlynn- Your cards are beautiful! Smiley  We like making smores too.  (We dont actually eat them.  We just really enjoy the catching marshmallows on fire and watching them expand part.  Lol) Tell Panda Bear that her chocolate covered cherries look scrumptious. Smiley  Your blackberry coffee cake has SPRINKLES!!!  drool  Im gonna have to get out of the garden and into the kitchen!!! Cheesy Your tiger is great!!!  Smiley  Love the tie dyed shirt!!!  I havent done that for ages.  It's always so much fun. Smiley  

BadWolf314- Now you're making socks too!!! Smiley  I MUST to try this!!!  That's a NEAT loom!!!  What a great present!!!  I love your Bad Wolf necklace.  It's shiney AND my fav shade of blue!!! Cheesy  Your always necklace is so sweet it brings tears to my eyes. Smiley

Lelyonna- Jam...............goooooood.  Smiley  One day I'm hoping the kids learn to BRING IN the berries they pick.  As it is, I never get any.  Pout  You knit the most amazing little shoes. And you made FUZZY ONES!!!  squeal  Smiley What awesome cake!  What a GREAT neighbor!!! Smiley  Your dress is just fabulous.  Smiley  Are you in the SCA?  You made a BABY DRAGON!!!  squee  How COOL!! Cheesy I am so sorry your feet are hurting so much.  Sad  hugs  I'm glad your crawling pants are comfy!!!  I hope you get to feeling better very soon!!!  

Maman Tattoo- I think the work you've been doing is simply incredible.  Smiley  Victor is so adorable.  And what an AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME sweater!!!!  Now that he's outgrown it, his teddy bear with get to wear it!!! Cheesy (My teddybear was stuck with only ONE shirt for a WHOLE YEAR when my cousin Tameria was born.  Lol : )

CraftyLadyMJ- I LOVE the puff stitch!!!! Cheesy  Your yoga mat bag is just awesome!!! Smiley  Your socks are awesome, and I LOVE the back story!!! Smiley  Your Bertie Bott is very sweet!!! Smiley  I love it.  Yup.  I saw it in a gardening catalog.  Lots of boutique type items.  I'm sure it'll look cooler when it's surrounded by corn.  Lol  The watermelon rind preserves Mom made are very sweet!  The kids INHALE it.  Lol  Owwww  Your water bottle holder is cool!!! Smiley  It looks very useful!!  Your portkey is the BOMB!!!  I LOVE it!!! I love how you incorporated a Hogwart's ghost.  Cheesy  

Technicolor Aquahearts- I'm sorry about your computer!!!  I'm on the boy chick's laptop due to an unfortunate water glass event.  Computer problems suck.  Clearance.  The magic word that sucks us all in.  Smiley  Great job on the doggie dress.  Your dodo is mind blowing!!!  O.O  AWESOME!!! Smiley  Omg Your coffin is *freakin awesome*!!!  Smiley  Your portkey made me giggle.  I have a good friend who works in a Starbucks.  I'm gonna have to show it to him. Smiley  I've never heard of stickerslaps before.  That's very creative.  Smiley  Death.... death by chocolate.... faints  Smiley

Panda Bear- I love your smiling watermelon drawing. Smiley  It has big manga eyes.  We're big on manga in our house. Smiley

patty o furniture-  I love your bracelets!!!  I've GOT to try making bracelets!!!  (Everyone makes such beautiful bracelets.  I've just got to try it!!! : )  Your butterbeer sauce looks tasty!!!  It must have been FUN at your house!!!  It sounds awesome!!! Smiley

travel girl- I'm bookmarking your sherbert recipe for later!!! Smiley  I LOVE puff quilts!!!  They look so SNUGGLY!!!  Smiley  I cant wait to see them!!! Smiley  CUTE cow!!!  It made ALB smile BIG!!! Smiley  

FiberAlchemist- I love your rock monster!!  He's adorable.  ABS says she thinks he's very cute!!! Smiley

ALB- I love that your reuse/upcycling.  I love that you chose to give up your baseball for your portkey.  I LOVE it in the garden!!!  

ABS- I love your garden rock.  It looks so cool. Smiley  

sakuracat23- I LOVE your hinkypunk lantern!!!  It is SO AWESOME!!! Smiley

Audania1- I love your Hufflepuff handmitts.  Smiley  (Hufflepuff themed stuff is the BEST!!! : ) Christmas Bourbon Cherries.  O.O  A snack with a kick!!!  Your doppelganger wisps are adorable!!! Smiley   owwwwwwwww Swiss Steak.  Im bookmarking that!!!  Smiley  

Smiley  Yeah.....  Wall of smilies.  No question I'm a Hufflepuff.  Is there? Smiley

I apologize for being so long winded and gone for so long.  So very much has been happening on the farm that I'm always “catchin and fetchin” as it were.  I've been bouncing back and forth on what classes I'm getting done and then holding onto them so I can post them at least two at a time and in a row (yes... I am somewhat ocd) but it's getting overwhelming and I may just have to post everything to get it out of the way so I can breathe and focus.  How on EARTH do you ladies manage to get some much crafting done and keep up with everything else!?!  I see clean houses in the background of pics of awesome crafts!!!  My house look like crafting hell opened up and swallowed it!!!  rofl  I give you ladies HUGE PROPS!!!!  bows penitently

Class/Challenge/House Pride: Arithmancy Class   
House: Hufflepuff
Project Name: The Cursebreaker that chose me
Project Page Link (if available): http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=425950.0#axzz2aJW5ts5s

*While my Fiatelli is a project, it has been moved to the Sewing Machine discussion and questions thread and can now be found here ... http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=425950.0#axzz2aOcSjfp0  Shrug*

Brief Description: (how it fits the requirements, pattern/techniques/recipe used, any fun tips, etc.) I had planned a wonderful Arithmancy project.  A diary for AnnoyingBigSister with a large, heavy padlock, wired to (clay) dynamite and vials where multicolored liquid poised to mix if a certain AnnoyingLittleBrother attempted to break into it. But then a cursebreaker chose me.  Falling into my lap, needing to be rebuilt.  A vintage Fiatelli, designed when people thought we would be driving flying cars and vacationing on the moon by now, sorely misused and tossed aside as worthless.  Some 20 hours of work, disassembling, cleaning, rebuilding, rewiring, to again make it sing.  The original switch disintegrated when I touched it.  It showed signs that someone had taken it apart and reassembled many sections of it incorrectly.  No part of it worked when it came to me.  It now sews with ease, silently, with a rocking of my foot.  Follow the link for more pictures. Smiley
Project Picture:

Class/Challenge/House Pride: Astronomy class
Project Name: Constellation curtain
Project Page Link (if available): http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=425951.0#axzz2aJwYTHxt
Brief Description: (how it fits the requirements, pattern/techniques/recipe used, any fun tips, etc.) For my Astronomy class, in the Harry Potter Craftalong, I had to create something that honors the summer night sky.  I decided to make a curtain that has the constellations on it that glows at night.  I started with a sheer curtain.  The same curtain that hangs in every front window of my home.  *This* curtain was from my children's bedroom. Smiley  Sadly my camera would not take a picture of the curtain glowing in the dark.  And it DOES.  Very nicely.  The kids LOVE it.  And all the cars that pass get a little startled.  "What the heck is that GLOWING in that house's WINDOW!!!???!!" lol Smiley
Project Picture:

Class/Challenge/House Pride: *S.P.E.W.*
Project Name: Days for Girls Cloth Moonpads
Project Page Link (if available):
Brief Description: (how it fits the requirements, pattern/techniques/recipe used, any fun tips, etc.) There are 4 females in my house.  I sew these because I have felt the panic of running out.  I don't like that feeling.  Smiley  I LOVE how these stack, nice and neat.  They take SO much less space than the moon pads I have sewn for my family!!  
Project Picture:
« Last Edit: July 28, 2013 07:08:58 PM by midkiffsjoy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftster.  Justifying my need for a craft room. Cheesy

Cheesy !!!!Let's go Hufflepuff Let's go!!!! Cheesy
Moonflame
« Reply #737 on: July 28, 2013 06:23:52 AM »

Jennieingram Your salsas look amazing.  I must show my son.  He and I love salsas and I bet he'll be inspired to do this with me! Smiley

Audania1  Your Huffle mitts are delightful!  (As is your cutie-pie daughter!)  I bet she will remember wearing those on your morning walks for a long time. Smiley

Your bourbon cherries - oh my!  I'm getting so inspired to make some.  I got something like this made with raspberries from my German penpal one year, and they were SO Christmassy. These are definitely going on my list!

Your wisps are soooo cute!!  We love Brave here, too.  And your Swiss Steak is yet another reminder to me that I need to launch Youngest Daughter on the Little House books! Smiley  Yum!

Noodle-bug  LOVE the #42 hoopla!  Would you believe I got to talk to Neil Gaiman a few weeks ago (at a book signing) and we talked about Douglas Adams for a bit?  Now 42 makes me think of Mr. Gaiman, too. Smiley

Tiamatfire Ermagerd!!!  The blueberry butter looks fabbo! 

Teag  LOVE those craft displays!!  What a great idea!  And your trophies make me grin hugely!  What a fun idea!  I think the glue queen is my fave! Cheesy

Midkiffsjoy  Thank you!  I had the worst time with knitting until my friend basically sat me down and forced good wool and wooden needles into my hands.  Cheesy  I FINALLY learned to knit (in the round, no less, LOL!) and I've been hooked ever since! 

Wow!  Your restoration of that sewing machine leaves me in awe!  I think it's so amazing that you were able to salvage (and so beautifully!) something that would no doubt have ended up on the junk heap.  Brava!  Does she have a name?  (I tend to name my appliances, but maybe I'm the only one   Roll Eyes  )

Your sheet is awesome!  And those moon pads - LURVE the ladybugs!  I think my next sewing project is going to be a new batch of moonpads.  I suspect Youngest Daughter will be joining our ranks soon, and it's time to update our stash, anyway. Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Moonflame
noodle-bug

equal parts love and evil laughter

« Reply #738 on: July 28, 2013 06:27:46 AM »

Would you believe I got to talk to Neil Gaiman a few weeks ago (at a book signing) and we talked about Douglas Adams for a bit? 

I'm terribly sorry, but i appear to have been driven insane with jealousy.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My 50 things in 2014 challenge!
I'm always up for swapping hexies or TM patches (or anything, really!) - PM me Cheesy
Naantje
« Reply #739 on: July 28, 2013 07:43:25 AM »

Naantje- My granny had hangers like those. Smiley  They ARE nicer than plastic hangers.  Smiley  I agree, your rabbit blanky DOES look very snuggly.  Cheesy Im extremely antiwastefood too.  Smiley  Glad you were able to put it to good use!!  (plus... wedding dress!!!  squee  Smiley  Omg That festival sounds SO AWESOME!!!  I wish we had something like that here!!! Smiley  Your yarn bomb is very cute.  Smiley  O.O  smh  Sometimes you hear about things happening and you just can't wrap your head around it.  Sad  What a thing to do to your own family.  Smh  Wonder how that kid sleeps at night.  Sad 

Wow, I LOVE that you took the time to respond to everybody's projects!!! The festival is really awesome, but I can tell you one thing: after 10 days, you're sad it's over because you want to keep on going, but you're so exhausted it's best it has ended! Just today and tomorrow left!

Also, I am seriously in awe of what you did with that sewing machine  Shocked Shocked Shocked

People, wish me luck, I facebook-planned an impromptu knit-in in the smaller park of the festival, but since we're so close to the end of the festival, I only gave people 28 hours notice. I've got six tentatives and so for now, I only know that me and my boyfriend will be present, and I'm really, really hoping that a couple more people will turn up so that I won't have made a fool of myself. Sometimes, it's nice to act on an impulse, but the past 24 hours, I've really been stressing because I don't know if anybody will turn up. Hopefully people will come and join us, and then I'll share pictures here! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My 50 in '14

Calling all talented witches and wizards to join us in the Winter Semester of the Harry Potter Craftalong.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 110 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
What is Crpy Fried Onions Are
What Are Bragg or Tamari
What Is Bok Choy
How to Cook Rice in a Pot
Learn Which Thai Chili to Use
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag
Tute Tuesday: Honkin' Big Beach Ball Snowman

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...