Swap name: Hitting the Beach Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Alatarial
Sign-up date range: 5/27/2013-6/15/2013
Date to send item by: 7/13/2013Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): NO
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
If so, which country?
Additional Age requirement? 16+
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YESDetails of swap
Summer has arrived! This swap is for those of you who want to hit the beach this summer and for those who want beach-inspired crafts. Anything you can take to a beach outing (swimwear, coverups, beach bags, etc.) or that reminds you of the beach (sea glass jewelry, beach themed shrine/shadowbox, seashell shaped soap, etc.) is fair game. If you need some inspiration, check this out
!This is a 4 point swap, where you will be crafting no more than two small items
for your partner. This means that you can send one large item and one small, two medium items, or one medium item and two smalls. See below for a size chart.
Large= 3 points
-Large = 3 or more hours
-Medium = 2 or more hours
-Small = 2 or less hours
-Large = A shawl, a shirt, a skirt, a set of jewelry with four to five items, a purse
-Medium = one single necklace or bracelet, a scarf
-Small = Earrings, stickers, wallets, pouches, bookmarks
-Large = $30 or more
-Medium = $10-$30 dollars
-Small = $10 or lessGood communication is required for this swap.
You are expected to post at least once a week in this thread as well as PM your partner at least once a week, if only to say hi. PM the organizer and your partner once you've sent out and (for U.S. participants) include the DC#. If you are an international swapper, please take a photo of the shipping receipt.
If you want to join the swap, fill out and send in the following questionnaire to alatarial
. Title the message Hitting the Beach Swap Questionnaire.
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Hitting the Beach Swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old: (YES/NO)
Do you have any allergies?
Does your home have any allergens (smoke, pets, etc?)
Would you prefer beach-inspired crafts or crafts that you can take with you on a beach outing?
What kind of crafts do you enjoy making?
Is there a particular type of craft you would like to receive?
What are your favorite beach-inspired themes?
Are there certain items that you DO NOT want to receive?
Do you have a pinterest or other link where your partner can find inspiration?
Are you able to check in once a week?
Are you able to post pictures when you receive? If not, will you ask your partner to photograph the items before they send out?
Anything else your partner should know?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.PARTICIPANTS
:alatarialkittykillmidnightBeunruffledHaylieHoulihan reavesadcrazyda79The Gallery is now open!http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=425441.0#axzz2YVtWGXwQ