A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 298,239
Currently Running With Scissors:
739 Guests and 36 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Mirror Mask Swap!!!!! if you havent seen the movie look it up!  (Read 534 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

artista83
« on: May 26, 2013 10:09:11 PM »

Mirror mask would make the coolest swap! it is a very awsome artistic movie, reminds me of an alice in wonderland type thing. it is about a girl who draws alot, fantastic drawings like whimsical wierd just awsome, anyway her mom gets sick and she falls asleep and ends up in the world that she has drawn!, had gread characters like cat spinx with human faces that eat books, giants that float in the sky that are in love, fish fly through the air, creative masked characters where the masks are their actual faces..just soo much coolnesss! if you havent seen this movie and you love movies like laberinth and dark crystal, you have to look it up! the whole movie is so crafty!!! did i mention her parents run a circus/ fair!

I hope we can do a Mirrormask swap!!!!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Loves poppets and anything zombie! Will personal swap !
artista83
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2013 10:34:32 PM »

in case you havent seen the movie here are some pics from it! after viewing these i hope you see why this would make an awsome swap theme!!!!!!

As you can see this would rock for a swap! it could have EVERYONE that wants to participate get to be in it as it has clothing ideas, jewelry (the key), masks, polymer clay idea people, steempunkish stuff, gothish stuff, drawings, fish, mixed animal creatures, shops for minishop altoids or whatnot, if they don't ever do this swap i have to do it some how as it is the coolest ever so if they dont, let me know if anyone wants to do a MirrorMask personal swap!

post to this thread if you think this would be a rockin swap theme!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MayhapMurklins
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2013 09:36:05 PM »

Oh my goodness that would be awesome! I love Mirrormask!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
noushi

interested in doing personal swaps

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2013 08:48:03 AM »

I love Mirror Mask!! I haven't seen it in a while, but it would be great to watch again. A swap themed around it could be pretty cool!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
artista83
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2013 03:54:48 PM »

i know anubis would be in too! she already told me she loves it!, if not enough people know about it maybe we could at least do it in a 4-way private swap or something.? hopefully more people see this, see the movie or see the pictures and would like to do it bc i thing it would be soooo awsome! i started a whole pinterest board from the movie. under pinterest name Amanda Rybarz. includes art and stuff made relating to the movie! polymer clay would be sooo awsome for making the characters with the maskfaces! there is sooo much fun in this movie i hope more see it! if not, maybe we can still do it>
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
3 Creative Ways to Layer This Season
Lily Kwong Shares Her Amazing Style Sense
Three Ways to Wear Metallic Fabrics
Trend Takeout: Party Time
How to Wear Metallics
Latest Blog Articles
October 29, 2014 Featured Projects
Craft Challenge #103, Foodie Frenzy 2 Winner
Tute Tuesday: Upcycled Car Trash Bag with Liner

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...