A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 302,562
Currently Running With Scissors:
654 Guests and 21 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Offer What You Have Swap - June 2013 CLOSED  (Read 5436 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

deathbeforedishes
Embroidery Addict

She believed she could, so she did.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2013 07:54:22 PM »

I claim a sewn basket.

Claims allowed - 3
Claimed - 2
Sent
Received

Choose One

Custom Crochet

Softball sized amigurumi penguin

Mango sized amigurumi pig

Harry Potter themed mug rug and cozy

Choose Two

A set of 6 stitch markers

Mini bunny

Polymer Clay Tiny faerie house. (Not this one, but I will make one very similar if you claim. I will make a few and get pics posted soon.)

Mini amigurumi weeping angel.

This hoop. (I think its a 6 hoop)

Monster High Hoop. I think it's a 4" hoop.

I didn't know exactly how to offer these. They are self inking scrapbook stamps that had come in sets. In the move across the country they got knocked around and some of the lids fell off and they dried out. I am offering ones that still work. It will include 8 self inking stamps and their tray for the claim. I can't guarantee that I have the whole set of any of them. But some of the themes are sports, family, baby, wedding, school, etc. They are all color coded and I am not good at scrapbooking or paper arts.  Undecided

Choose Three

Full set of keyboard keys. It's from an ergonomic keyboard, so some keys are curved.

Iron-On letters. Not used.

Decorative Pillow Cross Stitch Kit. Pillow is stamped and includes the ruffling, but not sewn together like it shows on the picture. It does not include the floss, but does have DMC requirements. Does not include the pillow form. It holds a 12x12 pillow.

16 precut 5"x5" pieces of cotton tiger striped fabric.

Everything comes from a pet and smoke free home. Anything crocheted I can make in different colors, just let me know! Almost all of my yarn is acrylic, but if you are allergic to animal yarn, and want a specific color, please let me know.

Thanks! Smiley
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013 08:35:20 PM by deathbeforedishes » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/leilaninaomi/

5/50 2014 Projects
53/50 2013 Projects (woohoo!!!)
I do personal swaps!
Cheesy
shamie1999
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2013 08:28:45 PM »

Claim stitch markers and monster high hoop!

Claims allowed (2)
Claimed (1)
Sent ()
Received

claim 1
wax supplies (2 lots)
group 1
group 2

9 months scrapbook mags (2004)

Xyron sticker maker with refill

scrapbooking mag lot (2004)

claim 2
hand made cards & kit

craft book lot (towel embroidery, fabric covered albums, general craft mags)

origami books and paper (1.5 packs of paper, specialty & book)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Avesthel
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

♥ birds ♥

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2013 08:42:55 PM »

I claim the xyron sticker maker with refill!   Cheesy  

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Claims allowed - 3
This is claim number: 2
Sent
Received
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bird Friendly, smoke free home   Smiley
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Do feel free to mix and match from different sections to make your claim.   Ex.  You can pick a claim 2 and two claim 4's.  Smiley   Or one claim 3 and 2 claim 4's.   etc

Claim 1 section:
====================

Wrap bracelet

Leather cord with glass crackle beads.   Has two loops for the button clasp to attach to so it can fit both 7.25 inches and 8.5 inches.
If you like this one, but it is too big or too small just let me know.  I can make a custom sized one for you.

Silver/Grey cowl

Handknit in superwash merino wool.  Very soft.  

Silver heart shawl  pin

Made from shiny silver aluminum wire.  It is lightly hammered for texture and strength.  The hammered metal texture reflects the light and makes it sparkle.  
The one in the photo is an example of what your pin will look like and how to use it.  Your pin will be made when claimed.

============
============
============

Claim 2 section:
====================

Silver heart necklace

A floating silver heart with swarovski bead on a silver chain. 
I don't remember if this heart and chain are silvertone or silver plated.   Or if one is plated and the other just silvertone.   If you want a different color bead I can change it out for you.   Smiley  Maybe your birthstone color?

Apples and Pears Wallet

(inside):

Cute little accordion fold wallet!  The accordion folds on the sides make little pouches on the inside to hold your receipts, coupons and grocery lists etc.  Has 8 card slots and another pocket on the flap.  Also has a little zipper pouch to hold your money.   Smiley   Made of cotton fabric and interfaced for durability.   Measures approx 4.5" by 4.5" by 0.75".   Velcro closure.

Red Stitch Markers

Set of 8 knitting stitch markers with a smaller ring size for smaller needles.  Sterling plated findings with Red Czech class beads.  Soldered rings to prevent snagging and the inside diameter measures approx 6mm.

shawl Pin Set

You get all three shawl  pins shown!   Keep some for yourself and give the others as a gift.   Smiley  All pins are lightly hammered for texture and strength.  The hammered metal texture reflects the light and makes it sparkle.  
Copper penannular - The penannular has a permanently attached pin.  Handy because you cannot lose the pin!   Smiley  Penannular is hand shaped and lightly hammered bare copper wire.   Stick measures approx 3.125" long for reference.     I made a tutorial here for how to use a penannular shawl  pin.
Circle - hand shaped and hammered shiny silver aluminum wire.  
Square - hand shaped and hammered shiny silver aluminum wire.  

============
============
============

Claim 4 section:
====================

Hi Stamp

Unused.  About 2 inches by 2 inches.

Flowers

You get all in the photo.

Suede cord

A little less than 2 yards

Button Necklace

New buttons mixed with some vintage buttons for contrast in greens, rust, creams, tan, brown, peach/pink and blues.   Has a lobster claw clasp and chain itself measures approx 21 inches long, but the buttons at the focal point give it a few more inches in visual length.  

Red Necklace

Beautiful red Czech class beads that I wire wrapped into links to form the chain.   All silver plated findings.  Measures approx 16.5 inches and has a lobster claw clasp.

Buttons - one bag equals 1 item (i.e.  each bag is a quarter of a claim)
(pictures soon)

From L to R: claim as Autumn, Olives, Pretty
Please note: the 'Olives' bag is only partially full.

From L to R:  claim as Modern, Citrus

From L to R:  claim as Country darks, Black/White

Bead Lot - You get both bags in the photo!

Note: black beads are 3mm beads and the mixed beads are glass beads.  I think the black are glass too, but I can't remember.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2013 02:50:47 PM by Avesthel » THIS ROCKS   Logged

A2K

arf arf!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2013 03:32:46 AM »

I claim the fountain pen, the leather cord and the autumn cluster earrings!

Claims allowed (3)
Claimed (3)
Sent (2)
Received

Choose one

Custom sewing:

Choose a pair of placemats, a large tote, coiled rope coaster set, a pair of zippered pouches, a needle or hook roll, an oven mitt, etc.  PM me for fabric and item choices.  Here are examples of things I could make:

Wallet

Constructed from sturdy home decor weight fabric, this wallet has an accordion pocket to accomodate your change, phone, receipts, etc.  There are six credit card slots with a secure bill pocket behind them. This wallet will stand up to wear and has a nice firm structure.

Choose 3

Handspun neck warmer  
Knitted from my own handspun wool! The fiber came from MLF in STS!  Just right for keeping the wind off your neck and ears -- it's a tad scratchy, but will be just the ticket over a turtleneck!  Stand the collar up for added wind protection!

Wristwatch pincushion -

Froggy pencil case

Handwriting analysis kit

If you are interested in handwriting analysis, you will enjoy this kit.  Any of these cards could be used in altered art as well.

Learn to Quilt Kit

Embroidery Hoops (5 hoops= 1 of 3)

Sizes 4 to 12!  Three wood and three metal oval hoops available.   Let me know what you need!

Patterns - (up to 5 patterns = 1 of 3)

Pile o'paper mailers

I'll stitch up a pile of mailers from paper grocery bags in a variety of sizes!  

« Last Edit: June 14, 2013 04:05:37 AM by A2K » THIS ROCKS   Logged

dreadlocklove
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2013 07:47:05 AM »

I claim Handwoven Magazine, Patterns (Simplicity 4391, Rag Time Quilt, Trip Down Memory Lane, Stars in the Cabins), and Rowan DK Cotton

Claims allowed (3)
Claimed (1)
Sent (0)
Received (0)

Please note that we have a pet mate and while I do make an effort to pick off hairs, there may still be some stragglers!

Choose 1

Crochet Yoga Bag The pattern was created by me and I used 100% acrylic from my personal yarn stash.  The bag measures approximately 71 cm / 28 inch long and 11 cm / 4.5 inch diameter. It fits a standard yoga mat with a bit of room to spare both width- and lengthwise.  The yoga mat is NOT included.

Books

Choose 2

Crochet Bowls with Drawstring (2 bowls = 1 point)  Bowls with drawstring, for your stuff and things.  The pattern was created by me and I used 100% acrylic from my personal yarn stash.  The lime green bowl measures approximately 11 cm / 4.5 inch high and 13 cm / 5 inch diameter.  The blue and pink bowls measure approximately 9 cm / 3.5 inch high and 13 cm / 5 inch diameter.

« Last Edit: June 07, 2013 08:53:18 AM by dreadlocklove » THIS ROCKS   Logged

How pleased can one sun setting make you, if you humble yourself to it?  -Ani DiFranco

Dreadlocklove on Etsy:
http://www.dreadlocklove.etsy.com

50 CRAFTS IN 2014
GlassKicker

« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2013 08:21:57 AM »

I would like The Complete Soapmaker!

Hi, all!  I'm Tracy from Idaho!  We are a smoke free, furry-friendly home.  I'm prepping for an art fair, so mostly supplies right now, but I'll get to working on that.

Claims allowed (3)
Claimed (1)
Sent ( )
Received ( )

CHOOSE ONE PER CLAIM:

Stamped Copper 'Cowgirl Up' pendant, on silk cord:

Ring and Earring Set - fused glass in cranberry tones, silver plate adjustable ring, hypoallergenic ear posts.  These were a sample that I'd thought about making for an upcoming craft fair, but they were too time intensive:

Fused glass trinket dish/ring catcher in shades of green, approximately 4" square:

Fused glass trinket dish/ring catcher in green and black, approximately 4" square:

Beads in red/black:

Beads - one labeled bone with butterfly design, the other labeled bamboo:

Beads - wooden, labeled batik:

Fat quarters, eleven total:

Sculpey Alphabet Stamper, new:

CHOOSE TWO PER CLAIM:

Set of rubber stamps:

Lot of canvas boards:

Pair of metal flower magnet embellishments:

Learn to Crochet Set, included yarn is purple acrylic:

« Last Edit: June 05, 2013 08:26:45 AM by GlassKicker » THIS ROCKS   Logged

deathbeforedishes
Embroidery Addict

She believed she could, so she did.

« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2013 08:31:44 AM »

I claim the fat quarters.

Claims allowed - 3
Claimed - 3
Sent
Received

Choose One

Custom Crochet

Softball sized amigurumi penguin

Mango sized amigurumi pig

Harry Potter themed mug rug and cozy

Choose Two

A set of 6 stitch markers

Mini bunny

Polymer Clay Tiny faerie house. (Not this one, but I will make one very similar if you claim. I will make a few and get pics posted soon.)

Mini amigurumi weeping angel.

Monster High Hoop. I think it's a 4" hoop. (These are custom made)

Self inking scrapbook stamps that had come in sets. In the move across the country they got knocked around and some of the lids fell off and they dried out. I am offering ones that still work. It will include 8 self inking stamps and their tray for the claim. You can pick individual stamps... themes are sports, family, baby, wedding, school, etc.

Choose Three

This hoop. (I think its a 6 hoop)

Full set of keyboard keys. It's from an ergonomic keyboard, so some keys are curved.

Iron-On letters. Not used.

Decorative Pillow Cross Stitch Kit. Pillow is stamped and includes the ruffling, but not sewn together like it shows on the picture. It does not include the floss, but does have DMC requirements. Does not include the pillow form. It holds a 12x12 pillow.

16 precut 5"x5" pieces of cotton tiger striped fabric.

Pin mailers. I don't know how much they cost to mail, but they seal shut.
Butterfly pin
Sing as though no one can hear you. Live as though heaven is on earth. Dance as though no one is watching you. Love as though you've never been hurt before. ~ Mark Twain

Moon pin
Shoot for the moon, even if you miss you'll land among the stars. ~ Les Brown

Four Dancers pin
Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget. ~ G. Randolf

Frog pin
Every day is the beginning of a new journey; enjoy the ride!

Sunflower pin
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away. ~author unknown

Choose Four

New! A sandwich baggie half full of acorn tops.

New! Two film strips with four images of a hot air balloon floating over a wooded area.

New! A birdie bookmark. (He is marketed as a smash book item. He is made of some sort of plastic.)

Simplicity Pattern #9327 AND Simplicity Pattern #7426

McCall's Pattern 8396, Sesame Street Muppets, Bert and Ernie.

Simplicity Pattern 5872 size 12-20, Vogue Girl pattern child size 12-16

All patterns appear to be complete, I inherited them.

Everything comes from a pet and smoke free home. Anything under 'custom crocheted' I can make in different colors, just let me know! Almost all of my yarn is acrylic, but if you are allergic to animal yarn, and want a specific color, please let me know.

Thanks! Smiley
« Last Edit: June 11, 2013 09:34:36 AM by deathbeforedishes » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/leilaninaomi/

5/50 2014 Projects
53/50 2013 Projects (woohoo!!!)
I do personal swaps!
Cheesy
shamie1999
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2013 09:59:20 AM »

Claiming 1 set of each color puffs (makes for the 3, right)?

Claims allowed (2)
Claimed (1)
Sent ()
Received (1)

claim 1
Rubber / Foam Stamps

wax supplies (all is one lot!!)

scrapbooking mag lot (2004)

Christmas Themed Coasters / cocktail napkins : 12 pieces (may not be same fabric)

Kids Crayon Caddy - 1: Tell me if you want boy, girl or neutral theme (will make from scraps I have)

claim 3!!
hand made cards & kit

craft book lot (towel embroidery, fabric covered albums, general craft mags)

origami books and paper (1.5 packs of paper, specialty & book)
« Last Edit: June 09, 2013 06:33:22 AM by shamie1999 - Reason: adding new things! » THIS ROCKS   Logged
dreadlocklove
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2013 02:57:28 PM »

I claim the wax supplies!

Claims allowed (3)
Claimed (2)
Sent (0)
Received (0)

Please note that we have a pet mate and while I do make an effort to pick off hairs, there may still be some stragglers!

Choose 1

Crochet Yoga Bag The pattern was created by me and I used 100% acrylic from my personal yarn stash.  The bag measures approximately 71 cm / 28 inch long and 11 cm / 4.5 inch diameter. It fits a standard yoga mat with a bit of room to spare both width- and lengthwise.  The yoga mat is NOT included.

Books

Crochet Pencil Scarf  I made this scarf using a pattern I found on Ravelry (http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/crochet-pencil-scarf) and various yarns from my stash.  The yellow is actually a bit darker and shimmery in person.  The length of the scarf is approximately 46 inches and the width, 5.5 inches.

Glass Pendants (both pendants = 1 point)  A pair of glass pendants I purchased a while ago.  One is 38mm round with a pink flower and the other is 60X32mm leaf with green flower.  The colours shown are true to the actual ones.

Choose 2

Crochet Bowls with Drawstring (1 bowl = 0.5 point)  Bowls with drawstring, for your stuff and things.  The pattern was created by me and I used 100% acrylic from my personal yarn stash.  The lime green bowl measures approximately 11 cm / 4.5 inch high and 13 cm / 5 inch diameter.  The blue and pink bowls measure approximately 9 cm / 3.5 inch high and 13 cm / 5 inch diameter.

Crochet Coasters (2 coasters = 0.5 point)  I found the pattern for these coasters on Ravelry and used some Knit Picks cotton-linen yarns, as well as some remnant from my stash for the white leaves.  The diameters is approximately 4.5 inches.

« Last Edit: June 10, 2013 03:09:55 PM by dreadlocklove » THIS ROCKS   Logged

How pleased can one sun setting make you, if you humble yourself to it?  -Ani DiFranco

Dreadlocklove on Etsy:
http://www.dreadlocklove.etsy.com

50 CRAFTS IN 2014
RubyTuesday
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2013 01:57:34 PM »

I would like to claim the Interweave Crochet Magazine and the knitting needles please....list to follow shortly

-----------------------------
Claims allowed - 2
This is claim number: 1
Sent
Received
-----------------------------

Smoke and pet free home
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Please feel free to mix and match from different sections to make your claim.   Ex.  You can pick a claim 2 and two claim 4's.  Or one claim 2 and 3 claim 6's.  etc

Choose 2:

Dusky rose crocheted headband. fully adjustable with vintage button fastening

Cornflour Blue knitted headband. Fastens with wooden button. fits 19-23"

Spring-time scarf. Quite lacey, measures: 5" x 48"

Semi-precious crocheted necklace. Features Snowflake Obsidian bead chips

Pretty hyperbolic beaded earrings. Measure: 2.5" in total - this includes the earwire

Minicraft Penguin Kit. Everything you need to sew a 6" tall fluffy penguin!

Pink chip and wire bangle

Black chip and wire bangle

Turquoise memory bracelet

Werewolf mits. Age 12-15yrs

Pumpkin pie mary janes Size UK 6

English Ribboncraft mini cushion kit. Hand or machine sew your own mini cushion!

Choose 4:

Pink crocheted flower necklace, measures 42"

Sweet ballerina cross stitch kit with printed cardboard frame whch measures 4.75" x 4.75"

Little knitted suckathumb mits. Fits ages 4-6

Choose 1 from, left to right: Cat and flowers, Lil mom or vase and cat

Wired faux amber ring, internal measurement 19mm

Faux keys. metal and detailed on one side only. largest 2 3/8" tall, smallest just over an inch

Suede book cover - just ready for decorating or altering Fits books of 7 3/4" tall and just under. Adjustable for books of varying thickness

Green crocheted cluster necklace with clasp fastening 19.5"

Choose 6:

Oatmeal coloured, crocheted soap saver, 5" tall

Lilac roses (Cool 0.75" across

Honey applique, 2.75" tall

Little hoop, 3.5" across

Little ribbon bows with pearl bead detail (7)

Bag of little diamontes, some are stick on some are sew on

Wooden handles. outer measurement: 6 x 11cm

Macrame and mother of pearl bracelet

Tiny dice (19) 5x5mm

26 wooden mini pegs, just over an inch long

« Last Edit: June 10, 2013 03:21:48 PM by RubyTuesday » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
New Book by Kathy Reichs: 206 Bones
Author Ellen Hopkins Gets Real About Tricks
Tips from Bestselling Author Lee Eisenberg
Margaret Peterson Haddix Talks About Claim to Fame
Announcing Morbid Curiosity
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...