A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 300,908
Currently Running With Scissors:
496 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Offer What You Have Swap - June 2013 CLOSED  (Read 6287 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

A2K
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

arf arf!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« on: May 25, 2013 04:02:14 AM »

Gallery
Discussion Thread

Welcome to the Ongoing Offer What You Have Swap!  Don't have time to participate in other swaps?  Here's your answer!  This swap is for swapping supplies or crafts you've already made.

Craftster member who is organizing this swap: A2K
Sign-up date range: June 1st through 30st, 2013
Date to send item by: within 2 weeks of being claimed
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): No.
Non-U.S. participants allowed? Yes! Be aware that by signing up for this swap you are agreeing to ship items internationally if they are claimed by someone outside of your country
Age requirement? 18+

Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES

Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Has completed 2 swaps with positive feedback YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 18 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES

Details of swap*: *everything that follows courtesy of gavagai from previous rounds, thanks! Wink
If you a) have crafts lying around that you've made
    or  b) want to de-stash supplies or
    or  c) enjoy making things for other people
...then this swap is for you! It's a lot like the Ongoing Wish Swap, except instead of posting what you want to receive, you'll post what you want to give.  To join you must have at least five things that you have made/would like to make/want to trade.

This is an ongoing swap, feel free to join up at any time this month! To join, first send a Personal Message to organizers A2K and gavagai with the following questionnaire info. Once you are approved, you are free to claim something (i.e. one item) from the most recent list posted, and then post your own list, someone claims from it and the swap goes on like that, like a chain. Please note that you will need to add things to your list and/or reduce prices (maybe let people pick two things instead of one) if no one claims from your list for a couple of days. We want to keep the swap going!

If something is not clear, feel free to PM either me or gavagai or ask in the discussion thread: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=423924.0#axzz2UIizXi3F Also, everyone who is planning to participate in the swap, please make sure to post in the discussion thread, if only to say hello!  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you want to participate, information to send to organizers

QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap:Ongoing Offer What You Have Swap - June 2013
Craftster username:
Email address:
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country? (you must be to join):  (*Please note that this means you have to be willing to send ANY item from your shop out of the country*)
Confirm that you are at least 18 years old (yes/no):
Your list of at least five items (crafts you can make/have ready-made or details of supplies you wish to offer), detailed description not necessary:
Have you read the swap info (in this post) carefully and commit to follow the rules of the swap?:
Do you agree to add things to your list and/or reduce prices if no one claims for 2 days, and keep doing so until claimed, doing your best to keep the swap going?:
Have you made sure to post in the new 2013 discussion thread for this swap?:

IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.

Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is an ongoing swap: Claim an item from the list of the last person who posted and post your own list in response. It makes a chain. When we get to the end of the month, the very last person to post a list will be the first person to post a list at the beginning of the next month, if Craftsters decide to organize a new round at that time.

Remember your outstanding claim limit for this round:
Friend of Craftster: Three
First-Time Swapper: One
Everyone Else: Two

This is how many pending at a time you may have. As soon as one of your packages is received then you may claim again.

Your list of offerings: if your list stays up for more than 48 hours before someone claims from it, you must add something to it. You can also allow claimers to add more items together to make a claim (i.e. they don't seem to be biting on your earrings, so now they can take two pairs for a single claim instead of just one.) If you are having trouble coming up with stuff to add, consider offering a small item to be custom made for the person who claims from you. This can be conditioned on using stash items if you wish. Remember that it must be something that you can complete in 14 days, unless your partner agrees otherwise.

Once someone claims from you, you have 2 weeks to get the package in the mail.  Please contact the organizers by personal message when you send the package and when you receive a package so everyone gets credit.

ALSO: Please make sure to post to the discussion thread so you stay up on any updates!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do not sign up unless you are willing to send outside of your country.  This means that you will be willing to send ANYTHING in your list out of the country, if claimed.  Please do not list items as "US only."  If you feel that an item is too heavy to send internationally, please do not list it in your shop.  

Check out the previous rounds if you need help figuring out the scope of what to put on your list. It is typically in the $15 range, from a half a yard to a couple yards of fabric depending on weight and fanciness, crafted accessories, grab bags of yarn, beads, buttons and notions, things of that nature.

Photos and the Gallery: Whenever possible, include pictures of the items you're offering in your posts.

USPS Tracking numbers are mandatory for people in the U.S. sending to other people in the U.S., and everyone else must keep their receipts.

This round of the swap will close around midnight, on the official Craftster clock, June 30th. Feedback will (ideally) be given on July 1st for all participants who have no pending claims. Everyone whose packages haven't been received will get feedback once the package reaches its destination.

Reminders/Summary:
1. Make sure to PM A2K and gavagai when you send and receive
2. As soon as you claim something from someone, shoot them a PM with your address
3. Please try to stay on top of adding new things/combining items into one claim if your list stays up more than a couple days. Don't make us have to nag you!
4. Post pics in the gallery if someone makes you something custom or you make something from supplies you receive.
5. This thread is only for lists only. You may post a "bump" after you have added something new/combined your items, but otherwise post all questions/comments/requests/whatever into our Discussion Thread  

View previous round here.
[/size]
« Last Edit: June 29, 2013 02:50:18 PM by A2K » THIS ROCKS   Logged

A2K

arf arf!

« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2013 07:38:04 AM »

Swappers

3 outstanding claims allowed
A2K
deathbeforedishes Feedback given
Lo{ve}  Feedback given
dreadlocklove  Feedback given
Avesthel Feedback given
RubyTuesday  Feedback given
gavagai  Feedback given
GlassKicker  Feedback given
ptarmic wumpus  feedback given

2 outstanding claims allowed
Skywookiee  Feedback given
meganlorraine Feedback given
artista83  Feedback given
shamie1999
AMIFRIENDS

1 outstanding claim allowed

sent
received
late, please contact me

Claims

Send by June 15

A2K to deathbeforedishes - cable knit necklace, hoops, and yarn
deathbeforedishes to Avesthel - harry potter themed mug rug and cozy

Send by June 16

Avesthel to meganlorraine - silver heart shawl pin
meganlorraine to Lo{ve) - amigurami book and a small dog tug toy
Lo{ve) to A2K - circular knitting needles and DMC yarn cutter

Send by June 17

A2K to artista83 - art pen roll
artista83 to meganlorraine - grab bag
meganlorraine to deathbeforedishes - sewn basket
deathbeforedishes to shamie1999 -  stitch markers and monster high hoop!
shamie1999 to Avesthel -  xyron sticker maker with refill!

Send by June 19

Avesthel to A2K - fountain pen, leather cord, cluster earrings

A2K to dreadlocklove - Handwoven Magazine, Patterns and Rowan DK Cotton
dreadlocklove to GlassKicker - The Complete Soapmaker!
GlassKicker to deathdbeforedishes - fat quarters

Due June 21
deathbeforedishes to shamie1999 - 1 set of each color puffs

Due June 23
shamie1999 to dreadlocklove - candle-making supplies

Due June 24
dreadlocklove to RubyTuesday -  Interweave Crochet Magazine and the knitting needles
RubyTuesday to Avesthel - tiny dice, bag of diamontes, soap saver, green crochet cluster necklace and suede book cover
Avesthel to Skywookiee - lowers, buttons (Autumn, Modern, Citrus, Black/White) and beads

Due June 28
Skywookie to A2K - Fabric pieces 4 and 6.
A2K to shamie1999 -  the froggy pencil case, handwriting analysis and mailers!
shamie1999 to deathbeforedishes - origami supplies, the craft book lot and the notecard kit.

June 29
deathbeforedishes to meganlorraine -  a penguin
meganlorraine to GlassKicker - soap molds and fat quarters
GlassKicker to Lo{ve) - fused glass in greens
Lo{ve) to Avesthel - prismacolor pencils

June 30
Avesthel to A2K - pink flower fabric
A2K to RubyTuesday - custom thread catcher
RubyTuesday to artista83 - werewolf mitts, and the grey flower crochet headband

July 1
artista to A2K - custom atcs
A2K to AMIFRIENDS - hoops and iphone wallet
AMIFRIENDS to Lo{ve) - 3 keychains
Lo{ve) to ptarmic wumpus - baggie full of beads
ptarmic wumpus to shamie1999 - 2 of the velcro bags

July 4
shamie1999 to AMIFRIENDS - crochet hook roll

July 5
AMIFRIENDS to deathbeforedishes - three felt keychains

July 13
deathbeforedishes to A2K - one monster, the blouse pattern and the dancer's pin[\s]

« Last Edit: July 23, 2013 01:18:28 PM by A2K » THIS ROCKS   Logged

A2K

arf arf!

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2013 07:02:15 PM »

My list will get us started!

Claims allowed (3)
Claimed ()
Sent ()
Received

Choose one

Custom sewing:

Choose a pair of placemats, a large tote, coiled rope coaster set, a pair of zippered pouches, a needle or hook roll, an oven mitt, etc.  PM me for fabric and item choices.  Here are examples of things I could make:

Wallet

Constructed from sturdy home decor weight fabric, this wallet has an accordion pocket to accomodate your change, phone, receipts, etc.  There are six credit card slots with a secure bill pocket behind them. This wallet will stand up to wear and has a nice firm structure.

Choose 3

Handspun neck warmer  
Knitted from my own handspun wool! The fiber came from MLF in STS!  Just right for keeping the wind off your neck and ears -- it's a tad scratchy, but will be just the ticket over a turtleneck!  Stand the collar up for added wind protection!

Wristwatch pincushion -
Claim as blue band or orange band!

Froggy pencil case

Handwriting analysis kit

If you are interested in handwriting analysis, you will enjoy this kit.

Learn to Quilt Kit

Handwoven Magazine 4 mags = 1 of 3  Four issues

Rowan Handknit DK Cotton -- two skeins = 1 of 3

Embroidery Hoops – (5 hoops= 1 of 3)

Sizes 4” to 12”!  Three wood and three metal oval hoops available.   Let me know what you need!

Patterns - (up to 5 patterns = 1 of 3)

« Last Edit: June 08, 2013 06:04:58 AM by A2K » THIS ROCKS   Logged

deathbeforedishes
Embroidery Addict

She believed she could, so she did.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2013 07:09:00 PM »

I claim a knit necklace, a few hoops and 2 skeins of the yarn.

Claims allowed - 3
Claimed - 1
Sent
Received

Choose One

Custom Crochet

Softball sized amigurumi penguin

Mango sized amigurumi pig

Harry Potter themed mug rug and cozy

Choose Two

A set of 6 stitch markers

Mini bunny

Polymer Clay Tiny faerie house. (Not this one, but I will make one very similar if you claim. I will make a few and get pics posted soon.)

Mini amigurumi weeping angel. (I can’t find my picture, I will upload one soon, she is about 4-5” tall)

This hoop. (I think it’s a 6” hoop)

Monster High Hoop. I think it's a 4" hoop.

I didn't know exactly how to offer these. They are self inking scrapbook stamps that had come in sets. In the move across the country they got knocked around and some of the lids fell off and they dried out. I am offering ones that still work. It will include 8 self inking stamps and their tray for the claim. I can't guarantee that I have the whole set of any of them. But some of the themes are sports, family, baby, wedding, school, etc. They are all color coded and I am not good at scrapbooking or paper arts.  Undecided

Choose Three

Full set of keyboard keys. It's from an ergonomic keyboard, so some keys are curved.

Iron-On letters. Not used.

Decorative Pillow Cross Stitch Kit. Pillow is stamped and includes the ruffling, but not sewn together like it shows on the picture. It does not include the floss, but does have DMC requirements. Does not include the pillow form. It holds a 12x12 pillow.

Everything comes from a pet and smoke free home. Anything crocheted I can make in different colors, just let me know! Almost all of my yarn is acrylic, but if you are allergic to animal yarn, and want a specific color, please let me know.

Thanks! Smiley
« Last Edit: June 01, 2013 08:36:03 PM by deathbeforedishes » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/leilaninaomi/

5/50 2014 Projects
53/50 2013 Projects (woohoo!!!)
I do personal swaps!
Cheesy
greybird

<3 birds <3

formerly Avesthel

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2013 11:31:05 PM »

I claim a harry potter themed mug rug and cozy please!  Gryffindor please, if possible!   The Accio Brain for coffee is SO appropriate.  heehee   Cheesy

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Claims allowed - 3
This is claim number: 1
Sent
Received
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bird Friendly, smoke free home   Smiley
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Claim 1 section:
====================

Wrap bracelet

Leather cord with glass crackle beads.   Has two loops for the button clasp to attach to so it can fit both 7.25 inches and 8.5 inches.
If you like this one, but it is too big or too small just let me know.  I can make a custom sized one for you.

Apples and Pears Wallet

(inside):

Cute little accordion fold wallet!  The accordion folds on the sides make little pouches on the inside to hold your receipts, coupons and grocery lists etc.  Has 8 card slots and another pocket on the flap.  Also has a little zipper pouch to hold your money.   Smiley   Made of cotton fabric and interfaced for durability.   Measures approx 4.5" by 4.5" by 0.75".   Velcro closure.

Silver/Grey cowl

Handknit in superwash merino wool.  Very soft.  

Silver heart shawl  pin

Made from shiny silver aluminum wire.  It is lightly hammered for texture and strength.  The hammered metal texture reflects the light and makes it sparkle.  
The one in the photo is an example of what your pin will look like and how to use it.  Your pin will be made when claimed.

Red Stitch Markers

Set of 8 knitting stitch markers with a smaller ring size for smaller needles.  Sterling plated findings with Red Czech class beads.  Soldered rings to prevent snagging and the inside diameter measures approx 6mm.

shawl Pin Set

You get all three shawl  pins shown!   Keep some for yourself and give the others as a gift.   Smiley  All pins are lightly hammered for texture and strength.  The hammered metal texture reflects the light and makes it sparkle.  

Copper penannular - The penannular has a permanently attached pin.  Handy because you cannot lose the pin!   Smiley  Penannular is hand shaped and lightly hammered bare copper wire.   Stick measures approx 3.125" long for reference.     I made a tutorial here for how to use a penannular shawl  pin.
Circle - hand shaped and hammered shiny silver aluminum wire.  
Square - hand shaped and hammered shiny silver aluminum wire.  

============
============
============

Claim 2 section:
====================

Button Necklace

New buttons mixed with some vintage buttons for contrast in greens, rust, creams, tan, brown, peach/pink and blues.   Has a lobster claw clasp and chain itself measures approx 21 inches long, but the buttons at the focal point give it a few more inches in visual length.  

Red Necklace

Beautiful red Czech class beads that I wire wrapped into links to form the chain.   All silver plated findings.  Measures approx 16.5 inches and has a lobster claw clasp.

Calligraphy fountain pen set

Vintage but new and unused calligraphy fountain pen set by Sheaffer.  Has all original parts and instructions inside.   Smiley   The only issue is the ink cartridges are dried out from being unused for so long.  But I searched and the ink cartridges are still commonly available in many places online like Amazon and office supply stores.

============
============
============

Claim 4 section:
====================

Fall Cluster Earrings

Cluster earrings with yellow and red beads in fall colors.  Or Gryffindor colors if you are into Harry Potter!   Cheesy   Silver plated findings.  Leverback earwires.  

Buttons - one bag equals 1 item (i.e.  each bag is a quarter of a claim)
(pictures soon)

From L to R: claim as Autumn, Olives, Pretty
Please note: the 'Olives' bag is only partially full.

From L to R:  claim as Modern, Citrus

From L to R:  claim as Country darks, Black/White

Beads - one bag equals 1 item (i.e.  each bag is a quarter of a claim)
(pictures soon)

From L to R:  claim as Mixed beads, Black beads
Note: black beads are 3mm beads and the mixed beads are glass beads.  I think the black are glass too, but I can't remember.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2013 02:42:44 PM by Avesthel » THIS ROCKS   Logged

meganlorraine
-Meg

Do what you like: Like what you do

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2013 06:28:30 AM »

I would love a silver heart shawl pin please!!

Claims allowed-2
Claims-1
Sent
Received

This is what I've got so far, I'll add more later- All my stuff comes from a smoke free home in Virginia, USA. I will do my best to keep the animals (cat and dog) off of it! Smiley

Claim 1
Custom made:
Large fleece tug toy, Sewn basket (theme and color your choice) 25 3.5X3.5" cotton squares (whatever color or theme you want, I've got it.), Beer bottle/wine bottle glasses (color, size, label, no label, etc.), Flannel PJ pants (not shown yet)

1 set (4 juice glasses) of hand cut beer bottle glasses

Claim 2

Custom Bonnet: This is an example of previously made, pick a theme and color and I'll make to order

Books:

Custom small tug toys (pick 2):
Same as the large but only 12"

Supplies:
bag of fiber, magnets, soap molds, three chunks of vinyl, 3 Cotton fat quarters (not pictured, ask me, I've got it)
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013 05:44:07 PM by meganlorraine » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I need bottle cap earrings with pictures of my kitty. Will swap anything for them!!!!!!

Pinterest- http://pinterest.com/meganlorraine/

I love personal swaps and would love some help making quilt squares. Let me know if you're interested!
Lo{ve}
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2013 01:10:24 PM »

I claim from pick 2, amigurami book and a small dog tug toy!

Claims allowed - 3
Claims outstanding - 1
Claims Sent
Claims Received

I live in a smoke free home with 1 puppy!

PICK 1

cricut color ink markers – fashion colors

Y&C fabricmate fabric markers, unused –

glass and ceremic beads, I think there are a few
metal ones too but NO plastic!! (1 bag is 1 claim) –

DMC special effects metallic embroidery thread –

Over 100 pre cut quilting squares in many different
colors and prints –

generation-t 108 ways to transform a t-shirt –

PICK 2

4 unused blank onesies ready for decorating! 2 size
3-6mo and 2 size 6-9mo –

DMC thread and yarn cutter

Clover bamboo circular knitting needles, size 8 and
29”, unused –
Sorry No Image of These (if you need one please
ask)

Clover bamboo knitting needles, size 6 and 9”,
unused –
Sorry No Image of These (if you need one please
ask)

thread and plastic cases, lots of random colors –

4 unused baby bibs, 2 were tie-dyed by me and 2 are
ready for decoration! –

elastics, all white, 3 dritz and 1 jo anns brand –

PICK 3

heart patches, assorted embroidered iron on appliques
–

ladybug polymer clay buttons –

iron on letters, 40 silver letters –

2 cross-stitches –

decorative felt shapes, 5 pack –
« Last Edit: June 02, 2013 01:13:10 PM by Lo{ve} » THIS ROCKS   Logged
A2K

arf arf!

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2013 01:39:22 PM »

I would like the size 8 circular needles and the DMC yarn cutter!

Claims allowed (3)
Claimed (1)
Sent ()
Received

Choose one

Custom sewing:

Choose a pair of placemats, a large tote, coiled rope coaster set, a pair of zippered pouches, a needle or hook roll, an oven mitt, etc.  PM me for fabric and item choices.  Here are examples of things I could make:

Wallet

Constructed from sturdy home decor weight fabric, this wallet has an accordion pocket to accomodate your change, phone, receipts, etc.  There are six credit card slots with a secure bill pocket behind them. This wallet will stand up to wear and has a nice firm structure.

Choose 3

Handspun neck warmer  
Knitted from my own handspun wool! The fiber came from MLF in STS!  Just right for keeping the wind off your neck and ears -- it's a tad scratchy, but will be just the ticket over a turtleneck!  Stand the collar up for added wind protection!

Wristwatch pincushion -
Claim as blue band or orange band!

Froggy pencil case

Handwriting analysis kit

If you are interested in handwriting analysis, you will enjoy this kit.

Learn to Quilt Kit

Handwoven Magazine 4 mags = 1 of 3  Four issues

Rowan Handknit DK Cotton -- two skeins = 1 of 3

Embroidery Hoops – (5 hoops= 1 of 3)

Sizes 4” to 12”!  Three wood and three metal oval hoops available.   Let me know what you need!

Patterns - (up to 5 patterns = 1 of 3)

« Last Edit: June 05, 2013 03:27:44 AM by A2K » THIS ROCKS   Logged

artista83
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2013 01:42:53 AM »

i claim A2k for the roll thing (im going to use it for my art pens! i think it is called a hook roll?

claim 1:

one of these sculpted eggs

feathered sewn and jeweled clip (can be worn in hair, clipped onto clothing etc )

Nuthead altered barbie (hair and hat is made of potpouri, back is unfinished, ran out of feathers. would look great in a shadowbox or on a shelf)

5 handpainted ACEOs (grabbag from my stash, same size as atc's. usually i sell these) see some of my atc's in the personal swap gallery for examples as i have too many to post!

grab bag of beads, will include some pendants or pins. (this one is a surprise, beads are mix i have glass beads, wood ones, artsy, old style key pins, very nice pendants. this is a surprise grab bag so pic not listed, but it is very nice!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Loves poppets and anything zombie! Will personal swap !
meganlorraine
-Meg

Do what you like: Like what you do

« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2013 05:46:30 PM »

I would love a grab bag!!!!! It sounds very fun Smiley

Claims allowed-2
Claims-2
Sent
Received

This is what I've got so far. All my stuff comes from a smoke free home in Virginia, USA. I will do my best to keep the animals (cat and dog) off of it! Smiley

Claim 1
Custom made:
Sewn basket (theme and color your choice) 25 3.5X3.5" cotton squares (whatever color or theme you want, I've got it.), Beer bottle/wine bottle glasses (color, size, label, no label, etc.), Flannel PJ pants (not shown yet)

1 set (4 juice glasses) of hand cut beer bottle glasses

Claim 2

Custom Bonnet: This is an example of previously made, pick a theme and color and I'll make to order

Books:

Custom small tug toys:
Large tug toy (24") or 2 small tug toys (12")

Supplies:
bag of fiber, magnets, soap molds, three chunks of vinyl, 3 Cotton fat quarters (not pictured, ask me, I've got it)
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013 05:47:23 PM by meganlorraine » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I need bottle cap earrings with pictures of my kitty. Will swap anything for them!!!!!!

Pinterest- http://pinterest.com/meganlorraine/

I love personal swaps and would love some help making quilt squares. Let me know if you're interested!
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Makeup Tips for a Fresh Fall Look
Hair and Makeup for Back to School
Everyday Makeup Tutorial
Back to School Hair and Makeup Tutorial
3 Steps to Beautiful Nails
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag
Tute Tuesday: Honkin' Big Beach Ball Snowman

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...