A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 299,128
Currently Running With Scissors:
401 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 13
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Morsbag Round 2 Swap--GALLERY!  (Read 9531 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

deathbeforedishes
Embroidery Addict

She believed she could, so she did.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #70 on: June 15, 2013 01:46:20 PM »

I love how we all had the same pattern, yet all of the bags look so different from one another!

This swap has really made me a bit more secure in sewing something without having a pattern printed and pinned to my fabric.   Grin

I can't wait to see the rest as they start arriving at their destinations.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/leilaninaomi/

5/50 2014 Projects
53/50 2013 Projects (woohoo!!!)
I do personal swaps!
Cheesy
rscowtown
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Please pray for Isabelle! Help her beat cancer!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #71 on: June 15, 2013 03:37:56 PM »

Homer, what a fun bag! great idea to use a table cloth too! The colors of the flowers are so pretty, and the apron looks really neat, love how she added the part of the rose behind the pocket.

Great crafting Wendiek!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

God's blessings, Laurel in Wisconsin

http://pinterest.com/rscowtown

PRIVATE SWAPS: prayer flags, mug rugs, other stuff, PM me please!

Hostess of OWS round 107, 108 & 109
Leslieshappyheart
Tutorial Contributor

A happy heart makes the face cheerful! Pr 15:13

« Reply #72 on: June 15, 2013 04:16:24 PM »

Great package, wendiek!  I love the fabric you used for the morsbag--a plastic tablecloth! Was is hard to sew? It would have driven me crazy not to be able to iron it!

The apron is really pretty.  Before reading the explanation, I couldn't figure out how you got the flower to extend off the pocket! That's a really cool effect. (I will have to steal that idea!)

The little pouch is so cute and useful, with that key ring attached to it.  I love everything!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My crafty blog: Leslie's Art and Sew

My dolly blog: Blythe Happy
Homerof2

Loving life being a full-time wife

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #73 on: June 15, 2013 07:15:41 PM »

Great package, wendiek!  I love the fabric you used for the morsbag--a plastic tablecloth! Was is hard to sew? It would have driven me crazy not to be able to iron it!

Maybe plastic was the wrong word to describe it......maybe vinyl would be a better word??  (I can't find the note that Wendie sent that tells me exactly what it is.)  It's very heavy duty and I think would iron fine if you put a cloth over it first.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Deece in MN
« Reply #74 on: June 16, 2013 06:54:51 AM »

I received from rscowtown and this package couldn't have been better!

The bag has books all over it which I love. So cute and perfect for bringing my stuff to book club!

The first round of extras are some great crocheted goodies. There are some pot scrubbers that will come in handy, cute orange coasters (we use coasters all the time and I can never have enough), and a cotton drawstring bag with little face scrubbies that I can't wait to use.

The second round of goodies has a little drawstring bag with pockets (this will be perfect to carry my handwork projects) and an insulated lunch bag. I love that it is tall so I can fit my water bottle in it and, of course, I LOVE the color. Smiley

Thank you so much for everything. I love it all!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Leslieshappyheart
Tutorial Contributor

A happy heart makes the face cheerful! Pr 15:13

« Reply #75 on: June 16, 2013 08:34:29 AM »

That whole package is great, rscowtown!  The morsbag is very cute, I like the coordinated stripe on the bottom.  The crocheted goodies are really neat (I can't crochet--YET--and I admire those who do)--I especially like the swirly scrubbies!  And the insulated lunch bag with pouch is really nice looking and so very practical.  Great stuff!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My crafty blog: Leslie's Art and Sew

My dolly blog: Blythe Happy
Sharalee

www.wists.com/SharaLee http://pinterest.com/sharalee3/pins/?filter=likes

Retired Hairstylist/Crafter

« Reply #76 on: June 16, 2013 09:35:06 AM »

"wendiek" what a pretty flower Morsbag & made out of a vinyl table cloth so cool!!  The apron with pretty pocket & cute small pouch!! Great package! Cheesy

"rscowtown" Neat Morsbag & all the cute scrubbers & coasters & pretty little bag. Also the cute draw string bag &  a great lunch bag! Lovely package!!   Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http:/pinterest.com/sharalee3

"Yet Another TM Patch Swap RD 3"
"Fall Character Ninni Swap"
'Christmas Stocking Swap RD 10"

Will do personal swaps!! I make Art Dolls/Junker Jane Dolls/Raggedy Ann & Andy Dolls/also TM Patches
wendiek

Creativity is a gift! Wrap it up and give it away.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: June 16, 2013 12:57:23 PM »

skatergirl what a great bag you made! Haha, Susan you made me hear the tune. My brother loved batman when he was a little boy, so I heard that tune A LOT!
The ornament looks pretty neat but that giraffe painting is amazing! So lovely and sweet.
Great job skatergirl!!

Maybe plastic was the wrong word to describe it......maybe vinyl would be a better word??  (I can't find the note that Wendie sent that tells me exactly what it is.)  It's very heavy duty and I think would iron fine if you put a cloth over it first.

No, it not really plastic, more like a fabric with a coating on top. Leslie, it wasn't hard to sew. I used a jeans needle and thick thread. You obvisiously can't use pins but you can use cloth pins. Before sewing the second time, I trimmed the seam allowance BIG TIME, to avoid bulky seams.
And yes you can iron it when you use a wet cloth underneath your iron. I tried that to remove some of the wrinkles and to straighten the seams.

Glad you like your bag, Homerof2! I had fun sewing! The apron was fun too, feel free to use that idea Leslie! It was simple but it looks so pretty (if I may say so myself)
Thank you all for your nice comments Smiley

rsctown, love the stuff you made! The bag is fun and pretty. All those crocheted stuff is amazing! I can crochet a little, will have to try and crochet myself a pair of face scrubbies! Want them!! The drawstring bag and the insulated bag are pretty and so useful.
Great package!

I keep saying great package, but they all are so different and simply amazing!
Great work ladies!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Deece in MN
« Reply #78 on: June 17, 2013 11:33:50 AM »

I am using 2 of my new coasters as I am sitting here having lunch and I used a scrubby last night when I did dishes. LOVE them!  Smiley

All the bags have been great. I like the idea of using laminated fabric for a bag.
Great swap; can't wait for the next round!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mandys08

and a helluva engineer!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #79 on: June 17, 2013 03:18:20 PM »

Got my package from texscrapper today and i love it! the yellow jacket is my school mascot.

Thanks
great swap
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 13 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Century Eggs
Making Naan at Rasika: 2014 Fall Dining Guide
How to Make Halal Venison Masala with Gordon Ramsay
Chicken Chow Mein Recipe
How to Make Chinese Beef in Black Bean Sauce
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Mini Book Jewelry
Handmade Gift Ideas: Bunny Travel Pillow
Tute Tuesday: Cross Stitched Sewing Box

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...