Do you love Tim Burton and his quirky style? If so this swap is for you!
Tim Burton hasnít had a swap on here in a while and we thought it was about time he had another one! Join in the fun with a swap geared towards one of the most creative people around. Just think of all the fun to craft for movies like Alice in Wonderland, Nightmare Before Christmas, Frankenweenie, Edward Scissorhands and many more!Sign ups May 20 - Jun 1 Send outs July 1 GALLERY!!!!!http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=424758.0#axzz2WlVir6p6
Swap name: Tim Burton Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: gozer
Co-Organizer: La Chapa
Sign-up date range: May 20th Ė June 1st
Date to send item by: July 1st
Limited to a certain number of people? no
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? No
Additional Age requirement? no
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
In this swap we will be crafting 1 medium and 2 smalls.
Large/medium/small are as defined in the Swap FAQ:
-Large = 3 or more hours
-Medium = 2 or more hours
-Small = 2 or less hours
-Large = A shawl, a shirt, a skirt, a set of jewelry with four to five items, a purse
-Medium = one single necklace or bracelet, a scarf
-Small = Earrings, stickers, wallets, pouches, bookmarks
-Large = $30 or more
-Medium = $10-$30 dollars
-Small = $10 or less
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
Favorite movies in order:
Characters you would not like crafted for you:
Favorite quotes or moments:
What movies would you most like to make crafts for?
What type of craft would you most want to receive?
Any item you do not want?
What crafts can you do?
What crafts do you admire? (i.e. sewing, knitting)
Least favorite colors:
Do you or anyone in your home smoke?
Do you have pets?
Please list allergies:
What is your... (list only what you would like to receive)
Shirt size and style (ie. Menís, womenís, v-neck, etc)
preferred bracelet length?
preferred necklace length?
Do you have access to a camera and agree to post pictures of what you receive in the gallery and take pictures of what you send (just in case)?
Do you agree to check in once a week on the thread and to hold off sending until youíre sure your partner has checked in that week?
Is there anything else you would like your partner or the organizer to know?
If you would like to participate please private message gozer
with the subject "TB SWAP REQUEST TO JOIN".
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find other rules about participating in a swap.
You will be required to post at least once a week so that we know you are still with us!