A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 300,924
Currently Running With Scissors:
450 Guests and 4 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: looking for heart shaped O-Rings like these  (Read 2571 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Tazisnow
« on: May 16, 2013 04:14:49 AM »

There is a woman by the name of Creepyyeha who makes these awesome chokers, body harnesses, garters and headbands as well as a few other things with these really cute metal heart shaped rings, similar to like an O ring or D ring but heart shaped instead. They look like this.
http://img1.etsystatic.com/005/0/6664937/il_fullxfull.391873469_gh9m.jpg

I don't want to make the things she makes. I just want to make some earrings and a purse with those rings. Anyone know where I can buy them or someone who makes them?  She must buy them from somewhere. Sad She won't respond to any of my messages probably because she thinks I'm trying to steal her idea and I'm not. Sad
« Last Edit: May 16, 2013 05:19:26 AM by I Sew Cute - Reason: edited to comply with craftster's rules » THIS ROCKS   Logged
I Sew Cute
Jewelry and Trinkets Moderator
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I'm a Fanatic Friend of Craftster!

Take me to the kittens!!! >^.^<

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2013 05:22:59 AM »

She probably makes them herself & if not, she likely won't want to disclose her resource. If you want to make just a pair of earrings & a purse, maybe you can contact her about just getting 4 or 5 of them from her directly for your project, rather than approaching her about releasing her supplier.  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out Trinkets & Jewelry! Wink
pinterest
blog
twitter
etsy
cloudsnapper
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2013 09:19:41 PM »

She buys those rings from a Chinese website that has tons of shops called Taobao. But since it has thousands of shops, no one can find them. I'm asking some people that use taobao a lot to see if they've found the shop that sells them. Since the shop's in Chinese, it's sometimes hard to figure out the right keywords to search for things. And someone told me that Creepyyeha just found them on accident when she was looking for a good deal on regular O-rings. I'm not sure if that's true or not.
I'll let you know.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
cloudsnapper
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2013 10:54:31 AM »

Sorry, no one has found her source. Some people who copy her stuff and sell it in China have, but they wouldn't tell where to buy it, either. A lot of people have used heart shaped keyrings to emulate the look, but they don't look nearly as nice.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Hair Highlighting Tips - Aftercare
Highlighting Part Hair and Applying Color
How to Prepare for Hair Highlighting
Hair Highlighting Tips
Highlighting your Hair
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...