A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 307,566
Currently Running With Scissors:
303 Guests and 2 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 38
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: IYP 23: Summer Do Si Do GALLERY!!  (Read 58058 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

mandykaye
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I love the mountains!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: May 30, 2013 10:29:24 PM »

What a great gallery so far!!! I finally broke down and got me some faster internet (always had dial-up).....now I can actually enjoy looking at the galleries!!!!! So this is the first gallery I came to enjoy lol!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Allergy alert! I have lots of dogs and cats in the home and burn wood for heat!
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/mandyshep/pin
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thelazyhomesteadwife/
MissingWillow
Sewing in General Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

'Best of 2014' Winner

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #61 on: May 31, 2013 03:19:30 AM »

You'll enjoy Craftster even more now, mandykaye!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

deathbeforedishes
Embroidery Addict

She believed she could, so she did.

« Reply #62 on: May 31, 2013 07:47:13 AM »

I wish I lived near a Michaels!!  Undecided

My package for jo-mama should be delivered this week, I hope... waiting on the post office is the hardest part of any swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/leilaninaomi/

5/50 2014 Projects
53/50 2013 Projects (woohoo!!!)
I do personal swaps!
Cheesy
jo_mama
call me jo.

no stone throwing regardless of housing situation

« Reply #63 on: May 31, 2013 08:46:38 AM »

My package for jo-mama should be delivered this week, I hope... waiting on the post office is the hardest part of any swap!

this new pro tracking is not very informative.  fingers crossed!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

check out my pins pinterest.com/josasser
and my websites josasser.com and splendidhandmade.com
jo_mama
call me jo.

« Reply #64 on: May 31, 2013 08:49:12 AM »

I like Michaels, but I LOVE hobby lobby.  and Joanns.  I live within 10 minutes of all and am a lucky, lucky girl.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Belladune
Tutorial Contributor

crazy crafty momma

'darn kids, they were pesky from the start' D. Lee

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: May 31, 2013 08:58:54 AM »

I like Michaels, but I LOVE hobby lobby.  and Joanns.  I live within 10 minutes of all and am a lucky, lucky girl.

I`d be in trouble... and likely divorced LOL

I used to say that too.... Closest Micheals is 4 hours out.... But i`m thinking it`s a blessing... My craft storage and my wallet are thankfull I can`t just pop in there whenever I want LOL

THIS ROCKS   Logged

jo_mama
call me jo.

« Reply #66 on: May 31, 2013 10:42:07 AM »

I live close to all and haven't been to any since probably before Christmas.  I have all their contents memorized so I know where I need to go when I need something, and I have a trick to make sure I go into the store and buy only what I need - he's 2 and his happy shopping time expires about 4 minutes after we get in the store.

but sometimes, if I can get away alone, I wander through hobby lobby and just look.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

smileyyogini
« Reply #67 on: May 31, 2013 05:14:41 PM »

I have Michaels and Joanns within 10 minutes...Hobby Lobby is half an hour away. Technically...three diff hobby lobbies all about half an hour away. I live in the center. LOL

I went to Joanns today and they were closed. The shopping center they are in are without power. It was sad. I felt so lost. LOL
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Smiles,
Melody

www.MelodyCrochet.com
http://www.ravelry.com/people/Smileyyogini
http://www.pinterest.com/MelodyCrochet/
https://www.instagram.com/melodycrochet/

Crafting Christmas in July and Common Thread Swap!
VERY open to personal swaps Cheesy Message me!
GlassKicker
« Reply #68 on: May 31, 2013 06:31:16 PM »

I have Michaels and Joanns within 10 minutes...Hobby Lobby is half an hour away. Technically...three diff hobby lobbies all about half an hour away. I live in the center. LOL

I went to Joanns today and they were closed. The shopping center they are in are without power. It was sad. I felt so lost. LOL

Oh my gosh, that would be sad!!!!  We are quite lucky to be within 15 minutes of Michael's, Joann's, Hobby Lobby and Craft Warehouse (AMAZING!)..........plus Hancock Fabrics and a couple of amazing quilt stores.  Yay for me...........not so much for my pocketbook!   Grin

Loving the amazing goodies in this gallery!  bunny1kenobi has MAD painting skills - talent that I envy!  Apparently I'm all about the witty quips, because I'm loving jo-mamma's "beYOU(tiful)" piece, smileyyogini's "Today is full of possible" and cracking up over gozer's "oops!" and "clearly" t-shirts!  Jealous of that beautiful yarn bowl that missingwillow made - pottery is on my loooooooooooong list of things I'd love to learn to do, but haven't yet gotten around to! 
« Last Edit: May 31, 2013 06:41:51 PM by GlassKicker » THIS ROCKS   Logged

GlassKicker
« Reply #69 on: May 31, 2013 06:58:25 PM »

As if this gallery wasn't already AWESOME enough, I totally get to add to it with the amazing work of underthemountain!  Ever feel truly spoiled and undeserving?  That's me right now!  Just, wow, wow, wow............and more wow!!!

Just look at the beautiful blue hues of this ruffle scarf!  Picture isn't great, so you really can't see the lovely sparkles in there!

And how about ALL these gorgeous necklaces?  A cracked marble! Yay!  And beautiful tree of life pieces - I know I should gift some, but really, couldn't I just keep them for color coordinating with outfits?  The blues in that bird's nest pendant are perfect.  The lovely peapod necklace was a special request - it is for my sis-in-law's bday.  They have four girls and two boys - and I'm really hoping that's all!  Every time we get a customized gift, they have another child!  LOL

This piece was a total surprise!  Straight from my OWS list and my Pinterest - how cool is this stamped COEXIST cuff bracelet?  LOVE, LOVE, LOVE - I can stamp, and I have the blanks, but am absolutely amazed that she was able to pull together the stamps to create this piece!

And my absolute favorite piece of all - how beautiful is this?  The intricacy amazes me.  I'd love to learn this - but I'm pretty sure I don't have the patience necessary to finish a piece.  Pictures do not do this justice - the sparkle is astonishing.

Somehow she has a knack with the post as well!  The very first swap I was ever in, underthemountain sent me a tree of life pendant in the SSS.  It arrived just minutes before we went to dinner for my son's birthday.  The next time I received from her, it was a bird's nest pendant from my OWS list just hours before my father-in-law's 75th birthday dinner. And today, this beautiful package arrives and we are just about out the door to a friend's 40th birthday dinner!  She sure keeps me well accessorized for special occasions!

Oh my goodness, Rox!  ♥ Thank you so very much!  Seriously wishing I hadn't sent your package out today - feeling like I should have put more in there!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 38 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Crockpot Mac and Cheese
Handmade Holiday Gift Guide 2016: Tutu Dress
Craft Challenge #117 Announced – Gingerbread House Contest!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...