A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 302,316
Currently Running With Scissors:
593 Guests and 14 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Crafted Notecards Round 2 Gallery  (Read 8141 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Scrapkatt
« Reply #50 on: June 06, 2013 01:52:50 PM »

I received my cards from alwaysinmyroom and they are amazing Smiley I will take pics at the weekend and post them for you all to see! Can't wait to send them, defo going to keep a few!

What a great selection of cards from everyone! The fandom cards are great, who wouldn't like a Dr Who card!! The cupcake and alien card from gala apples are really cute! And the designs from fairyhazedesigns have fabulous shapes and patterns!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/cupcakekatt/

Tempted by personal swaps. Hoping to one day have an etsy shop!
Scrapkatt
« Reply #51 on: June 13, 2013 12:30:19 PM »

Sorry for the delay! Here's my awesome cards from alwaysinmyroom....
Two cute packages wrapped up in gorgeous paper

Some fabulous watercolour and space images, love the colours and patterns!

Some adorable cards, love the thumb print animals, defo going to try to do these!!!

My favourite and definitely keeping these Smiley soooooo cute

And lots of extras Smiley which will definitely be used! The letters cut out in paper are awesome.

Thankyou so much Smiley this has been a great first swap!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/cupcakekatt/

Tempted by personal swaps. Hoping to one day have an etsy shop!
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Make All Things, especially from stash

Your life is what you make of it

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #52 on: June 13, 2013 12:39:44 PM »

ha--my sister bought the biggest stack of paper and gave them to me a few years ago...she did not realize they were cut out alphabet letters...I have slowly but surely giving them away as I have no idea what to do with them...I was hoping you could use them for something! Grin

I also started using all of the inchies I have received in swaps to make notecards...it is nice to pass on the works of fellow craftsters!  I keep a few from each artist and use a few...Grin

Glad we did this swap...I am using up so many of my cards for special swaps and gifts...the cards are as nice as the gifts!   Thanks all!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kbrison

Genealogists trace history

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: June 13, 2013 02:53:27 PM »

ha--my sister bought the biggest stack of paper and gave them to me a few years ago...she did not realize they were cut out alphabet letters...I have slowly but surely giving them away as I have no idea what to do with them...I was hoping you could use them for something! Grin

I caught about 20 packs of those letters on a closeout sale, so I understand how overwhelming it can be to find uses for all of them. Some ideas I've used: monogrammed stationary, scrapbooking, paper banners, alphabet books for children (or slightly more risque ones for adults Cheesy), lettering on notebooks or picture frames, labels on repurposed containers. Since I'm a teacher, I've used them to make a number of reading manipulatives, posters, and bulletin boards, so I'm sure other teachers would find uses for them, too. The activity director at a senior center, youth program, children's hospital, or church might also be delighted to be "gifted" with some of your excess. Hope these ideas help.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing." - Helen Keller

http://pinterest.com/ancientofdays/
87/50 in 2015, 185/14, 47/13
Setting the Miniature Scene - sent
Pendant Swap, Rd 6 - sent
Quilt Block Swap, Rd 7 - cutting pixels
mousee23

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #54 on: June 13, 2013 10:06:59 PM »

Anne has been sick so I am posting the cards Jen Sews made for her.I'm her husband.She really loves them.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Life is pain,Highness~Dred Pirate Roberts<br />My Chatterings http://mousee23.blogspot.com/<br />http://pinterest.com/mousee23/
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

« Reply #55 on: June 14, 2013 06:00:23 AM »

Hope she is better soon!  Thanks, hubs, for posting!

Drawn cards?  Those are pretty awesome! 

kbrison--thanks for those ideas!  I save everything for "someday" projects, but I do have too many to ever use...I am going to put together a box of papers and paper supplies that could be used and see if our township recreation center can use them for their summer programs!  To be honest, I do not have the patience to find and peel off the letters...Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LovelyMiss

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.

« Reply #56 on: June 14, 2013 04:06:38 PM »

I love the idea of using inchies to decorate cards!  I'm going to have to try that in the future.

I caught about 20 packs of those letters on a closeout sale, so I understand how overwhelming it can be to find uses for all of them. Some ideas I've used: monogrammed stationary, scrapbooking, paper banners, alphabet books for children (or slightly more risque ones for adults Cheesy), lettering on notebooks or picture frames, labels on repurposed containers. Since I'm a teacher, I've used them to make a number of reading manipulatives, posters, and bulletin boards, so I'm sure other teachers would find uses for them, too. The activity director at a senior center, youth program, children's hospital, or church might also be delighted to be "gifted" with some of your excess. Hope these ideas help.

Hey, I got some of those from you in the Flat Rate swap!  Grin  I've already used some on a few cards...thanks for the great ideas to use some more!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kbrison

Genealogists trace history

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: June 15, 2013 01:13:15 PM »

I love the idea of using inchies to decorate cards!  I'm going to have to try that in the future.

Hey, I got some of those from you in the Flat Rate swap!  Grin  I've already used some on a few cards...thanks for the great ideas to use some more!  Smiley

You're welcome! Let me know if you want more. Sharing them with fellow crafters may be one of the best ways ever to destash.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing." - Helen Keller

http://pinterest.com/ancientofdays/
87/50 in 2015, 185/14, 47/13
Setting the Miniature Scene - sent
Pendant Swap, Rd 6 - sent
Quilt Block Swap, Rd 7 - cutting pixels
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

« Reply #58 on: June 17, 2013 06:07:46 AM »

...ha ha I am going to have to eat my words...because this weekend, I was just asked to do a project and I am going to use quite a few sheets of my alphabet papers...I agree that giving to fellow craftster is way better in my mind than letting the stuff sit in a box! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Jen Sews

Formerly known as lukenlarry

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #59 on: July 03, 2013 08:30:17 PM »

Yay!!!  Lucky me actually got 2 sets of cards.   First from my swap angel gala_apples:

She sent me a great set with many 3-d elements.  I think my favorite might be the lace.  so pretty!

And then after mousee23 got out of the hospital (boo hospital) she sent me some lovely cards as well.

Thank you both so much!  I hope you are all better mousee23.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Your New Summer Tee: Think Prints!
Closet Essentials Every Woman Needs
4 Hot Summer Concert Outfits
4 Foolproof Ways to Jump on the Leather Shorts Trend
The Best Swimsuit For Your Body Type
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: A Pod of Narwhals
Hey, it's summer. Go outside!
Meatless Monday: Chia Pudding

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...