A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 296,669
Currently Running With Scissors:
661 Guests and 22 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Superhero and Comic Fans Swap Gallery  (Read 4380 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Carbine_corgi
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2013 12:05:24 PM »

MY GOD THE OWL RIBBON!!! Make me something with it! Quick Quick!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

-If only corgi ears could pick up radio signals....-
Carbine_corgi
« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2013 12:13:03 PM »

Ill go ahead and post what i made for my buddy up here since she hasn't gotten around to it yet. I was very excited about the things I made for this swap. Here they are all together. Wink

I threw in some old school gamer with the comic theme. Couldn't resist. Came across the old add while flipping through some of my comics. I <3 Pac Man.

I truly do hope she liked it all as much as I enjoyed making it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MayhapMurklins
« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2013 03:57:51 PM »

Yay, I'm so glad you like it! Cheesy

It is indeed wood burning! I wasn't sure what size of box/container thing you wanted in general, but then I saw the treasure chest type one and I had no choice. I'm glad it's being useful!

The images are supposed to be a paper doll, but I had some trouble with my printer and only got his printed out...and he's missing an axe. I couldn't find my good knife to cut out all the clothes. Sorry about that.

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Moriwen
« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2013 03:22:34 PM »

Hey guys! So I'm finally feeling a lot better and wanted to put up pictures of my package! Behold my brand new Rogue coat and Delirium plushie! (Disregard the Clary Fray cosplay in progress on Natsume, my dress form.) >.<

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Superhero Swap -Feedback time. ^.^

I do personal swaps!

Unseelie Sidhe with a penchant for rainbows and sparkles.

I <3<3 The Doctor
Helena Puck
« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2013 04:10:52 PM »

Wow, I love that coat! Such a great cosplay idea!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Etsy Shop
Blog
pinterest

Open to trades for Smurfs, minions, and personal swaps
Carbine_corgi
« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2013 07:27:17 PM »

got my package today!!!! i was very excited about the punisher canvas as he is my favorite! secondly look at my lil thor!! *squeeeee*

THIS ROCKS   Logged

MissGoguen91
« Reply #36 on: June 04, 2013 03:16:50 PM »

Unfortunately I think we do have a flaker in this swap, Sad but I'm giving it to the 3rd before I search out a swap angel.

I am so sorry it took me so long, I don't have a camera or a laptop so it was difficult to put the pics of my swap up, the dasy my partner put it up was the day I was going to, she beat me to the punch!! (thanks again Smiley)

and i'm not sure why there was such a delay with the mailing, I sent the package on time and everything. Anyways, I'm very sorry I made you think I was flaking, I would never do that!! I'm glad Carbine_Corgi has received her package and this was a great first swap for me Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
MissGoguen91
« Reply #37 on: June 04, 2013 03:19:35 PM »

Ill go ahead and post what i made for my buddy up here since she hasn't gotten around to it yet. I was very excited about the things I made for this swap. Here they are all together. Wink

I threw in some old school gamer with the comic theme. Couldn't resist. Came across the old add while flipping through some of my comics. I <3 Pac Man.

http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/296593_02Jun13_20130511_144228.jpg

I truly do hope she liked it all as much as I enjoyed making it.

thanks so much for posting for me, I was having a hard time getting the pics up and I do like them, I have the notebook in my purse and I use the pencil cup for my art pencils. this is great, thanks Smiley
« Last Edit: July 08, 2013 10:54:18 AM by jungrrl - Reason: please remove img tags when quoting » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Cerebral Atrophy
« Reply #38 on: June 04, 2013 06:02:51 PM »

Hey guys, everything looks really awesome!! Smiley Sorry I haven't replied sooner, I have been really busy with my sister's wedding a few states away. THEN my parents decided that we should make a vacation out of this (Since I quit my job semi recently I was down lol!) ANyway, i had to get my fiance to take pictures and send them to me. He didn't take the best pictures, but they are pretty good. I LOVE Everything I have received! Everything is pure amazing!

First up we have the most awesome BPRD agent bag! It is pretty much amazing!

Next we have the coolest salt and pepper shakers based off of Johann Kraus from Hellboy! Then we have the cool coasters with the BPRD symbol that my fiance stole right away. Then we have the cutest scrubber based on Rogue's colors.

Last is a Rogue inspired APRON!! Oh yeah, it is basically amazing. I told the fiance to put it on for a picture but he wouldn't. >_< So Moriwen if you have better pictures PLEASE post!!

Oh and not listed was an awesome meat tenderizer with a symbol on it that represents pulverize!

Thank you soooo much! I love everything sooo very much! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am willing to do personal swappage!! Smiley

Currently Swapping in:
Superhero Swap- Plotting!
Mini top hat swap- Plotting!
Ren fest swap- Waiting for partners!
1watermonkey
« Reply #39 on: June 04, 2013 08:20:17 PM »

Unfortunately I think we do have a flaker in this swap, Sad but I'm giving it to the 3rd before I search out a swap angel.

I am so sorry it took me so long, I don't have a camera or a laptop so it was difficult to put the pics of my swap up, the dasy my partner put it up was the day I was going to, she beat me to the punch!! (thanks again Smiley)

and i'm not sure why there was such a delay with the mailing, I sent the package on time and everything. Anyways, I'm very sorry I made you think I was flaking, I would never do that!! I'm glad Carbine_Corgi has received her package and this was a great first swap for me Smiley

I wasn't talking about you MissGoguen! A true flaker is someone who doesn't send and stops communicating. We have even had people send late but as long as they communicate with me and their partner about it they will still receive positive feedback. You did a great job with your first swap, I am glad you've enjoyed it! Smiley

I was talking about amnesia's partner, she stopped communicating with either us of quite some time back. I have posted for a swap angel and hopefully she can receive a great package soon. Smiley

I am loving this gallery! Great comic stuff. Cheesy
« Last Edit: June 04, 2013 08:21:55 PM by 1watermonkey » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Three Looks Anyone Can Wear To Rock The Leather Trend
Style Sound-Off: Lea Michele, Miley Cyrus, and Kim Kardashian
4 Fun Group Costume Ideas
Victoria’s Secret Model Talks Workout Routine, Sports Apparel
Authentic Dresses Worn By Princesses Diana on Display
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...