A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 297,489
Currently Running With Scissors:
636 Guests and 24 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Superhero and Comic Fans Swap Gallery  (Read 4767 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

bethimusprime

I'm officially whelmed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2013 01:06:07 PM »

I actually received my package from leather and lace yesterday, but I'm just now getting a chance to sit down and take pics (and act like a normal person, because I'm pretty sure I was laughing like a villain when I first opened the package.)

Here is everything (Can you see why I started laughing like a madman?!):

She painted something for me. PAINTED PEOPLE. Superman and Wonder Woman together like the "American Gothic" for my living room.

And she made a keychain with ALL THE ROBINS. (Nightwing, Red Hood, Red Robin, Stephanie... (still sad that she's not around now!)), and Robin Smiley) Multiple pics because it was hard to get all of them in one and because THEY'RE JUST THAT CUTE:

Steph, Damian, Tim

Jason, Steph, Damian

Tim, Jason, Dick

This is the one that made my husband tell me I'm being ridiculous because I WOULD NOT PUT IT DOWN:

And it OPENS:

Thank you so so so so so much!! I'm absolutely in love with all of it Smiley
« Last Edit: May 26, 2013 01:07:35 PM by bethimusprime » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Miss Martian: I feel so silly. Who knew a Martian could be vulnerable to a human virus?
Robin: Uh... H.G. Wells?
MissGoguen91
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2013 01:20:16 PM »

These are all great!~ I keep forgetting to post pictures of mine, I love the ideas! Never would've thought of Guess Who! Also, I have a whole Bin of Perler beads and these never even occurred to me! And I wish I'd known the extras could be for any show, I would've most certainly done a few Adventure Time themed things!! lol Learning more for my next swap Smiley

Can't wait til my partner receives, I wanna know what she thinks!

Oh please I'm positive I will love it!!! I just really hope that you liked the things I made you!!!

Yes, they were nice I especially loved the Notebook and the pencil cup Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
MissGoguen91
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2013 01:23:56 PM »

OMG that Superman Pillow is the coolest thing in the world!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Helcura
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2013 08:53:21 PM »

That Clark Kent/Superman pillow is hilarious!  Lucky you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
amnesia
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2013 11:41:21 PM »

I love the American Gothic painting!  So clever!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Emo Penguin Toast
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2013 04:32:56 AM »

So I was definitely spoiled by 1watermonkey!
Everything I got was absolutely amazing and I had use for RIGHT AWAY!

So I pulled out the ribbons first which are ammmaazzinngg!
I love hair bows but usually don't make em for myself.
i wore deadpool to my convention and got a tooonn of compliments on him!

this amazing coinpurse thing which was grreeaatt again, I stuck all my cash in it for the convention plus some stickers and keychains I bought.
I love the fabric that was used

I am sooooo impressed with this Kindle cover! It looks amazing and fits like dream. and the inside fabric is so darn soft.
I put my kindle in it right away! ( i now want to make one for my 3ds to match!)

a tank top with  the awesome Batwoman or beyond symbol? Me and friends were both unsure since they are basically  the same.  but I got a ton of compliments on it too! also the picture did not look that unclear on my phone. I'll have to take another after I wash it , and yes the tank fits great!

and last but certainly not least!
The amazing bag with one of my favorite Joker/Harley...theme/quotes(?)
and it was perfect because I really needed a bag for the convention since I had were purses at the time.
seriously ammaaziingg package. <3 <3 <3
Thank you sooo much!
« Last Edit: May 27, 2013 04:34:03 AM by Emo Penguin Toast » THIS ROCKS   Logged
bethimusprime

I'm officially whelmed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2013 05:22:42 AM »

a tank top with  the awesome Batwoman or beyond symbol? Me and friends were both unsure since they are basically  the same.  but I got a ton of compliments on it too! also the picture did not look that unclear on my phone. I'll have to take another after I wash it , and yes the tank fits great!

Can't really tell from the pic, but that honestly looks more like Jason Todd/Red Hood's bat symbol. (His is more wide while Batwoman & Batman Beyond is more vertical).

Either way, I LOVE all of your items!!! They're all fantastic! That bag is inspiring me to make my own now Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Miss Martian: I feel so silly. Who knew a Martian could be vulnerable to a human virus?
leather and lace

I'm too 'XC' for my spikes!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2013 10:38:48 AM »

Wait til you guys see the box of awesomesauce bethimusprime sent me. . . you're gonna be sooo jealous Wink

First off, this super soft and wonderfully embroidered journal:

ITS X-MEN!! Nightcrawler is my favorite, but I'm honestly in love with all the X-Men, so this is too perfect. It'll have to stay wrapped up when at home though, because it'll be COVERED in dog, cat, and horse hair in .0002356467 seconds if I take it out in the house Tongue

Next are these wicked cool decoupaged picture frames:

Iron Man (<3):

(If you look really close at one of the top right cells, he's saying "Make me." Lol. That's such a Tony Stark thing to say.)

Thor:

I can't wait to put some pictures of my (comic-loving, of course) older brother and my nephew.

Then there was the ill-fated Batman candy. Sadly, it melted in the mail. Kind of surprising, considering the weather has been so cool here lately. May it rest in peace.

AND THEN we get to the EXTRAS!!! I had this Iron Man helmet stamp on my Pinterest, and bethimusprime actually got it for me!!

Sooo, soo cool. I'm going to stamp ALLTHETHINGS with it.

And then this hilarious Iron Man bobblehead from Universal Orlando. I wanted to stick him on my dash but my Mom forbade me. She claims it would drive her insane if she had to drive around with him.

(I'll get a pic up when my computer decides to stop fighting with me)

Here is everything together. Thanks SO MUCH, bethimusprime!!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Projects in 2013 2/50
2013 Art Journal-along

LV Charlotte Bee Marie's Blog: http://little-rabbit-on-the-prairie.blogspot.com/

Little Visitors Swap
Superhero & Comic Fan Swap
Fabric Printing Swap
Emo Penguin Toast
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2013 04:49:48 PM »

Can't really tell from the pic, but that honestly looks more like Jason Todd/Red Hood's bat symbol. (His is more wide while Batwoman & Batman Beyond is more vertical).

Either way, I LOVE all of your items!!! They're all fantastic! That bag is inspiring me to make my own now Smiley

OMGAH YOU ARE SO RIGHT.
when i see the red I think batwoman/beyond but you're right they're more ...up.(and pretty much the same in some pictures)
I forgot Jason wears an old suit for the first robin from starfire, which was a red symbol.
I can't believe i didn't see that connection since red hood and the outlaws is my favorite new 52 comic o.0
THIS ROCKS   Logged
bethimusprime

I'm officially whelmed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2013 07:12:03 PM »

OMGAH YOU ARE SO RIGHT.
when i see the red I think batwoman/beyond but you're right they're more ...up.(and pretty much the same in some pictures)
I forgot Jason wears an old suit for the first robin from starfire, which was a red symbol.
I can't believe i didn't see that connection since red hood and the outlaws is my favorite new 52 comic o.0

hahah pretty sure the only reason I noticed it at all was because it's my new favorite too from 52 XD
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Craft Bottle Cap Buddy Magnet
How to Make a Craft Hot Air Balloon
How to Make Scented Play Dough
How to Make Bubble Art
How to Make Sidewalk Chalk
Latest Blog Articles
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!
Winner of Craft Challenge #102 - Swap & Share 3

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...