A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News:  Vote now for your favorite craft challenge entry!  THREE amazing Ticketmaster prizes up for grabs this month.  Who will get one?
Total Members: 301,599
Currently Running With Scissors:
426 Guests and 2 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5 [All]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Superhero and Comic Fans Swap Gallery  (Read 6471 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

1watermonkey
« on: May 13, 2013 07:10:23 PM »

Post pictures of your goodies here. Cheesy

sent
received
sending late with communication
feedback given
contact organizer immediately!

1watermonkey -- Emo Penguin Toast -- libertine49

Helena Puck -- RougeRaven

Cerebral Atrophy -- Moriwen

Ryn -- MayhapMurklins

leather and lace -- bethimusprime
amnesia -- someonete

MissGoguen91 -- Carbine_corgi

Lizabiz08 -- hippycannibal
« Last Edit: June 30, 2013 06:00:01 PM by 1watermonkey » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Helena Puck
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2013 05:58:57 AM »

Check about the lovelies that RougeRaven sent me!!

She sent me a felt doll of Rogue my favorite X-Men, a needlefelted Fionna and hand sewn felt Cake. Such great detail!!!

They look great on my trinket shelf!

Thanks again! You are awesome!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

RougeRaven
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2013 07:25:01 AM »

I am glad you like them! I think it's hilarious that the Fionna doll is so chubby that she had to be stuffed into the shelf
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Craft Blog- one 30 day project each month

http://stitchittotheman.wordpress.com/
Helena Puck

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2013 07:32:47 AM »

I am glad you like them! I think it's hilarious that the Fionna doll is so chubby that she had to be stuffed into the shelf

You've done a great job with her. The felt is nice and stiff. I've tried needlefelting once and it didn't turn out well. Both of the boys wanted to take her down just to feel her. They were fascinated.

Cake fits in another part of the shelf. Rogue stands across the top of the shelf for now until I find another place to display her.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

1watermonkey
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2013 11:37:25 AM »

Great start to the gallery! Smiley  Rogue is one of my favorite characters too and that little doll is adorable! And love the Fiona and Cake! Great job Rougeraven. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MayhapMurklins
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2013 05:15:54 PM »

Aww, those are adorable! Cheesy I love the little chubby Fionna!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
RougeRaven
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2013 05:52:58 PM »

I received from Helena Puck today and I have been spoiled!

I love Captain Planet so she made me a necklace and designed a cross stitch/perler bead pattern for me!

Fionna and Cake perler bead magnets and a Wonder Woman stamp:

Squinkies!

Wonder Woman figure!

And the most amazing thing ever- a customized Guess Who game with my favorite characters in it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Craft Blog- one 30 day project each month

http://stitchittotheman.wordpress.com/
bethimusprime

I'm officially whelmed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2013 05:46:41 AM »

AAAHHH!!! I love Captain Planet! Those are awesome Smiley My husband teases me because I've been known to randomly start singing the theme song at times.

And I LOVE the guess who idea! That is absolutely genius!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Miss Martian: I feel so silly. Who knew a Martian could be vulnerable to a human virus?
Robin: Uh... H.G. Wells?
MissGoguen91
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2013 07:16:00 PM »

These are all great!~ I keep forgetting to post pictures of mine, I love the ideas! Never would've thought of Guess Who! Also, I have a whole Bin of Perler beads and these never even occurred to me! And I wish I'd known the extras could be for any show, I would've most certainly done a few Adventure Time themed things!! lol Learning more for my next swap Smiley

Can't wait til my partner receives, I wanna know what she thinks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Carbine_corgi
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2013 07:33:53 AM »

These are all great!~ I keep forgetting to post pictures of mine, I love the ideas! Never would've thought of Guess Who! Also, I have a whole Bin of Perler beads and these never even occurred to me! And I wish I'd known the extras could be for any show, I would've most certainly done a few Adventure Time themed things!! lol Learning more for my next swap Smiley

Oh please I'm positive I will love it!!! I just really hope that you liked the things I made you!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-If only corgi ears could pick up radio signals....-
bethimusprime

I'm officially whelmed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2013 01:06:07 PM »

I actually received my package from leather and lace yesterday, but I'm just now getting a chance to sit down and take pics (and act like a normal person, because I'm pretty sure I was laughing like a villain when I first opened the package.)

Here is everything (Can you see why I started laughing like a madman?!):

She painted something for me. PAINTED PEOPLE. Superman and Wonder Woman together like the "American Gothic" for my living room.

And she made a keychain with ALL THE ROBINS. (Nightwing, Red Hood, Red Robin, Stephanie... (still sad that she's not around now!)), and Robin Smiley) Multiple pics because it was hard to get all of them in one and because THEY'RE JUST THAT CUTE:

Steph, Damian, Tim

Jason, Steph, Damian

Tim, Jason, Dick

This is the one that made my husband tell me I'm being ridiculous because I WOULD NOT PUT IT DOWN:

And it OPENS:

Thank you so so so so so much!! I'm absolutely in love with all of it Smiley
« Last Edit: May 26, 2013 01:07:35 PM by bethimusprime » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Miss Martian: I feel so silly. Who knew a Martian could be vulnerable to a human virus?
MissGoguen91
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2013 01:20:16 PM »

Oh please I'm positive I will love it!!! I just really hope that you liked the things I made you!!!

Yes, they were nice I especially loved the Notebook and the pencil cup Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
MissGoguen91
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2013 01:23:56 PM »

OMG that Superman Pillow is the coolest thing in the world!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Helcura
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2013 08:53:21 PM »

That Clark Kent/Superman pillow is hilarious!  Lucky you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
amnesia
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2013 11:41:21 PM »

I love the American Gothic painting!  So clever!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Emo Penguin Toast
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2013 04:32:56 AM »

So I was definitely spoiled by 1watermonkey!
Everything I got was absolutely amazing and I had use for RIGHT AWAY!

So I pulled out the ribbons first which are ammmaazzinngg!
I love hair bows but usually don't make em for myself.
i wore deadpool to my convention and got a tooonn of compliments on him!

this amazing coinpurse thing which was grreeaatt again, I stuck all my cash in it for the convention plus some stickers and keychains I bought.
I love the fabric that was used

I am sooooo impressed with this Kindle cover! It looks amazing and fits like dream. and the inside fabric is so darn soft.
I put my kindle in it right away! ( i now want to make one for my 3ds to match!)

a tank top with  the awesome Batwoman or beyond symbol? Me and friends were both unsure since they are basically  the same.  but I got a ton of compliments on it too! also the picture did not look that unclear on my phone. I'll have to take another after I wash it , and yes the tank fits great!

and last but certainly not least!
The amazing bag with one of my favorite Joker/Harley...theme/quotes(?)
and it was perfect because I really needed a bag for the convention since I had were purses at the time.
seriously ammaaziingg package. <3 <3 <3
Thank you sooo much!
« Last Edit: May 27, 2013 04:34:03 AM by Emo Penguin Toast » THIS ROCKS   Logged
bethimusprime

I'm officially whelmed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2013 05:22:42 AM »

a tank top with  the awesome Batwoman or beyond symbol? Me and friends were both unsure since they are basically  the same.  but I got a ton of compliments on it too! also the picture did not look that unclear on my phone. I'll have to take another after I wash it , and yes the tank fits great!

Can't really tell from the pic, but that honestly looks more like Jason Todd/Red Hood's bat symbol. (His is more wide while Batwoman & Batman Beyond is more vertical).

Either way, I LOVE all of your items!!! They're all fantastic! That bag is inspiring me to make my own now Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

leather and lace

I'm too 'XC' for my spikes!

« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2013 10:38:48 AM »

Wait til you guys see the box of awesomesauce bethimusprime sent me. . . you're gonna be sooo jealous Wink

First off, this super soft and wonderfully embroidered journal:

ITS X-MEN!! Nightcrawler is my favorite, but I'm honestly in love with all the X-Men, so this is too perfect. It'll have to stay wrapped up when at home though, because it'll be COVERED in dog, cat, and horse hair in .0002356467 seconds if I take it out in the house Tongue

Next are these wicked cool decoupaged picture frames:

Iron Man (<3):

(If you look really close at one of the top right cells, he's saying "Make me." Lol. That's such a Tony Stark thing to say.)

Thor:

I can't wait to put some pictures of my (comic-loving, of course) older brother and my nephew.

Then there was the ill-fated Batman candy. Sadly, it melted in the mail. Kind of surprising, considering the weather has been so cool here lately. May it rest in peace.

AND THEN we get to the EXTRAS!!! I had this Iron Man helmet stamp on my Pinterest, and bethimusprime actually got it for me!!

Sooo, soo cool. I'm going to stamp ALLTHETHINGS with it.

And then this hilarious Iron Man bobblehead from Universal Orlando. I wanted to stick him on my dash but my Mom forbade me. She claims it would drive her insane if she had to drive around with him.

(I'll get a pic up when my computer decides to stop fighting with me)

Here is everything together. Thanks SO MUCH, bethimusprime!!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Projects in 2013 2/50
2013 Art Journal-along

LV Charlotte Bee Marie's Blog: http://little-rabbit-on-the-prairie.blogspot.com/

Little Visitors Swap
Superhero & Comic Fan Swap
Fabric Printing Swap
Emo Penguin Toast
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2013 04:49:48 PM »

Can't really tell from the pic, but that honestly looks more like Jason Todd/Red Hood's bat symbol. (His is more wide while Batwoman & Batman Beyond is more vertical).

Either way, I LOVE all of your items!!! They're all fantastic! That bag is inspiring me to make my own now Smiley

OMGAH YOU ARE SO RIGHT.
when i see the red I think batwoman/beyond but you're right they're more ...up.(and pretty much the same in some pictures)
I forgot Jason wears an old suit for the first robin from starfire, which was a red symbol.
I can't believe i didn't see that connection since red hood and the outlaws is my favorite new 52 comic o.0
THIS ROCKS   Logged
bethimusprime

I'm officially whelmed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2013 07:12:03 PM »

OMGAH YOU ARE SO RIGHT.
when i see the red I think batwoman/beyond but you're right they're more ...up.(and pretty much the same in some pictures)
I forgot Jason wears an old suit for the first robin from starfire, which was a red symbol.
I can't believe i didn't see that connection since red hood and the outlaws is my favorite new 52 comic o.0

hahah pretty sure the only reason I noticed it at all was because it's my new favorite too from 52 XD
THIS ROCKS   Logged

1watermonkey
« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2013 09:08:47 AM »

What a great gallery so far! Cheesy I love that painting and pillow and the decoupaged picture frames are really cool. Cheesy

I'm glad you liked everything Emo Penguin Toast! Smiley I had alot of fun crafting everything for you.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lizabiz08
KniftyKnitterChick

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2013 04:17:28 PM »

I received my package from Hippycannibal. Everything was wonderful.

For me and the extras. Poison ivy headband and Harley Quinn necklace. Comics and crayons for my son.

For  the hubby. Laptop case and masks.

For our little one. Masks, pencil bag and crayon box.

And a preview for my partner.

« Last Edit: May 29, 2013 04:29:08 PM by Lizabiz08 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wife to 1 (8/26/12)
Mama to 1 boy (3/6/11) and 3 fur children (01/05/10), adopted (3/18/13) and adopted (8/4/13)

~Current Swaps~
bethimusprime

I'm officially whelmed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2013 06:11:01 AM »

And a preview for my partner.

AAAHHHHH I LOVE that fabric! Where on earth did you find it?!

Also, I love masks. I'd totally wear one around the house while watching super hero movies. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lizabiz08
KniftyKnitterChick

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2013 10:15:12 AM »

Fabric.com. They had a couple different color combinations for it but I think the one I got was a last chance fabric.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wife to 1 (8/26/12)
Mama to 1 boy (3/6/11) and 3 fur children (01/05/10), adopted (3/18/13) and adopted (8/4/13)

~Current Swaps~
MayhapMurklins
« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2013 01:31:27 PM »

I got my stuff today! Cheesy

It is wonderful! I love it! Thank you so much Ryn!

I got a Nightcrawler pencil case! Eee!! I shall use it constantly when school starts up again!

She also sent an awesome JTHM tote bag! I always use tote bags and this one is SO COOL!

Last, but still amazingly cool, Ryn sent the stencils that she made for these! I can cover everything with them if I want to now, and I am strongly considering it.

Thank you! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
hippycannibal
« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2013 03:18:30 PM »

@LizBiz08 I'm glad you liked everything! It was fun using my friends to measure their faces for the masks. Also, there's enough for all 3 of you!
 I got the superhero fabric at Joann's. I used man coupons cuz the licensed marvel stuff is pricey!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
1watermonkey
« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2013 02:06:44 PM »

Great packages! I love the Ivy headband and stencils. Smiley 

I am going to start leaving feedback so everyone who hasn't, please make sure you message me that you've sent and remember to post pictures so we can see all your goodies! Cheesy

Unfortunately I think we do have a flaker in this swap, Sad but I'm giving it to the 3rd before I search out a swap angel.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hippycannibal
« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2013 02:14:33 PM »

Here's my package from LizBiz08

Iron man shirt

Batman coin bag with a grow toy and stickers!

Storm fingerless gloves. These are my fav!

And some ribbon! She totally pintrest stalked me to find out my <3 of owls
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Lizabiz08
KniftyKnitterChick

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2013 06:10:15 PM »

The shirt glows in the dark. Smiley I'm glad you liked everything.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wife to 1 (8/26/12)

~Current Swaps~
Ryn
Aim To Misbehave

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2013 09:09:28 PM »

I received the most amazing swap package from MayhapMurklins!

First, these cool Skullkickers images and a beautiful hand drawn Kitty Pryde.

An awesome I Kill Giants embroidery.

And the most amazing Skullkickers wood carving (burning?). I love it so much, I'm using it as my dice case for dungeons and dragons, it's awesome!

Thank you so much! It's incredible.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Carbine_corgi
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2013 12:05:24 PM »

MY GOD THE OWL RIBBON!!! Make me something with it! Quick Quick!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Carbine_corgi
« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2013 12:13:03 PM »

Ill go ahead and post what i made for my buddy up here since she hasn't gotten around to it yet. I was very excited about the things I made for this swap. Here they are all together. Wink

I threw in some old school gamer with the comic theme. Couldn't resist. Came across the old add while flipping through some of my comics. I <3 Pac Man.

I truly do hope she liked it all as much as I enjoyed making it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MayhapMurklins
« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2013 03:57:51 PM »

Yay, I'm so glad you like it! Cheesy

It is indeed wood burning! I wasn't sure what size of box/container thing you wanted in general, but then I saw the treasure chest type one and I had no choice. I'm glad it's being useful!

The images are supposed to be a paper doll, but I had some trouble with my printer and only got his printed out...and he's missing an axe. I couldn't find my good knife to cut out all the clothes. Sorry about that.

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Moriwen
« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2013 03:22:34 PM »

Hey guys! So I'm finally feeling a lot better and wanted to put up pictures of my package! Behold my brand new Rogue coat and Delirium plushie! (Disregard the Clary Fray cosplay in progress on Natsume, my dress form.) >.<

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Superhero Swap -Feedback time. ^.^

I do personal swaps!

Unseelie Sidhe with a penchant for rainbows and sparkles.

I <3<3 The Doctor
Helena Puck

« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2013 04:10:52 PM »

Wow, I love that coat! Such a great cosplay idea!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Carbine_corgi
« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2013 07:27:17 PM »

got my package today!!!! i was very excited about the punisher canvas as he is my favorite! secondly look at my lil thor!! *squeeeee*

THIS ROCKS   Logged

MissGoguen91
« Reply #36 on: June 04, 2013 03:16:50 PM »

Unfortunately I think we do have a flaker in this swap, Sad but I'm giving it to the 3rd before I search out a swap angel.

I am so sorry it took me so long, I don't have a camera or a laptop so it was difficult to put the pics of my swap up, the dasy my partner put it up was the day I was going to, she beat me to the punch!! (thanks again Smiley)

and i'm not sure why there was such a delay with the mailing, I sent the package on time and everything. Anyways, I'm very sorry I made you think I was flaking, I would never do that!! I'm glad Carbine_Corgi has received her package and this was a great first swap for me Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
MissGoguen91
« Reply #37 on: June 04, 2013 03:19:35 PM »

Ill go ahead and post what i made for my buddy up here since she hasn't gotten around to it yet. I was very excited about the things I made for this swap. Here they are all together. Wink

I threw in some old school gamer with the comic theme. Couldn't resist. Came across the old add while flipping through some of my comics. I <3 Pac Man.

http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/296593_02Jun13_20130511_144228.jpg

I truly do hope she liked it all as much as I enjoyed making it.

thanks so much for posting for me, I was having a hard time getting the pics up and I do like them, I have the notebook in my purse and I use the pencil cup for my art pencils. this is great, thanks Smiley
« Last Edit: July 08, 2013 10:54:18 AM by jungrrl - Reason: please remove img tags when quoting » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Cerebral Atrophy
« Reply #38 on: June 04, 2013 06:02:51 PM »

Hey guys, everything looks really awesome!! Smiley Sorry I haven't replied sooner, I have been really busy with my sister's wedding a few states away. THEN my parents decided that we should make a vacation out of this (Since I quit my job semi recently I was down lol!) ANyway, i had to get my fiance to take pictures and send them to me. He didn't take the best pictures, but they are pretty good. I LOVE Everything I have received! Everything is pure amazing!

First up we have the most awesome BPRD agent bag! It is pretty much amazing!

Next we have the coolest salt and pepper shakers based off of Johann Kraus from Hellboy! Then we have the cool coasters with the BPRD symbol that my fiance stole right away. Then we have the cutest scrubber based on Rogue's colors.

Last is a Rogue inspired APRON!! Oh yeah, it is basically amazing. I told the fiance to put it on for a picture but he wouldn't. >_< So Moriwen if you have better pictures PLEASE post!!

Oh and not listed was an awesome meat tenderizer with a symbol on it that represents pulverize!

Thank you soooo much! I love everything sooo very much! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am willing to do personal swappage!! Smiley

Currently Swapping in:
Superhero Swap- Plotting!
Mini top hat swap- Plotting!
Ren fest swap- Waiting for partners!
1watermonkey
« Reply #39 on: June 04, 2013 08:20:17 PM »

I am so sorry it took me so long, I don't have a camera or a laptop so it was difficult to put the pics of my swap up, the dasy my partner put it up was the day I was going to, she beat me to the punch!! (thanks again Smiley)

and i'm not sure why there was such a delay with the mailing, I sent the package on time and everything. Anyways, I'm very sorry I made you think I was flaking, I would never do that!! I'm glad Carbine_Corgi has received her package and this was a great first swap for me Smiley

I wasn't talking about you MissGoguen! A true flaker is someone who doesn't send and stops communicating. We have even had people send late but as long as they communicate with me and their partner about it they will still receive positive feedback. You did a great job with your first swap, I am glad you've enjoyed it! Smiley

I was talking about amnesia's partner, she stopped communicating with either us of quite some time back. I have posted for a swap angel and hopefully she can receive a great package soon. Smiley

I am loving this gallery! Great comic stuff. Cheesy
« Last Edit: June 04, 2013 08:21:55 PM by 1watermonkey » THIS ROCKS   Logged

1watermonkey
« Reply #40 on: June 06, 2013 09:11:51 AM »

Everyone should have feedback other than the last few people we're waiting on to send/receive. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

amnesia
« Reply #41 on: June 06, 2013 11:15:28 PM »

Soo.. my partner appears to have flaked.  Unfortunately, I didn't photograph what I sent because I was trying to get to the post office before it closed.... but, I can describe what I made.  I actually was super-stressed about crafting but then got really inspired right around the time the free comic book day was going on.. so I ended up really excited about what I made.

I made my partner a Wolverine inspired hat (it was a yellow pouffy beret with a separate black swirl that looked like the black winged part of his mask).  I made a deep red faux-leather and black denim asymmetrical Iron-Man inspired cross-body bag with interesting technical looking folds..and I made a photo book out of a free comic I got on free comic book day (My husband and I think the character I used was Dove but I'm not absolutely sure).  I also threw in a couple of new comic books and a free Iron Man poster and Wolverine poster from free comic book day.

I've loved seeing everyone's awesome packages!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
MissGoguen91
« Reply #42 on: June 07, 2013 07:41:19 PM »

I wasn't talking about you MissGoguen! A true flaker is someone who doesn't send and stops communicating. We have even had people send late but as long as they communicate with me and their partner about it they will still receive positive feedback. You did a great job with your first swap, I am glad you've enjoyed it! Smiley

I was talking about amnesia's partner, she stopped communicating with either us of quite some time back. I have posted for a swap angel and hopefully she can receive a great package soon. Smiley

I am loving this gallery! Great comic stuff. Cheesy
[/quote]

Oh ok cool thanks! Sucks about the real flaker!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
1watermonkey
« Reply #43 on: June 24, 2013 08:10:04 AM »

Here is what I received from Libertine. A Batman box, charm bracelet, bottlecap magnets and some markers and candy.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

amnesia
« Reply #44 on: June 30, 2013 04:24:31 PM »

I received an awesome package Friday from my swap angel bookstorebabe!  Check out the awesome loot -- it makes the wait totally worthwhile!  Thanks so much for being awesome!  I like a mix of superhero, steampunk and girly manga types of comics, so this was a really nice cross-section of all three!

-Comic books!

-Kabuki comic journal (so cool -- I'm already using it!)

-Photo book

-Handkerchief purse

-Jewelry loot!  Steampunk jewelry box with 2 necklaces (one with female heroes and the other with the main character from Appleseed) and wonderwoman barrettes (which I am wearing today -- yay!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Helena Puck

« Reply #45 on: June 30, 2013 04:39:00 PM »

That Kabuki journal is awesome! I love Kabuki.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

1watermonkey
« Reply #46 on: June 30, 2013 05:59:08 PM »

What a great package! Thanks again bookstorebabe for angeling! Smiley Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bookstorebabe

Girl Genius! Kaja&Phil Foglio

« Reply #47 on: June 30, 2013 06:30:11 PM »

yay! I'm glad you like your goodies!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"If you're going to go for tech that doesn't exist,think Willy Wonka,not Hoover!" Firefairy@craftster
<a href="http://StudioLTD@etsy.com.>StudioLTD"</a>| Couponcode CRAFTSTER 10%
<a href=https://www.etsy.com/shop/HipsterHive?ref=shop_sugg>HipsterHive</a>|
http://www.pinterest.com/studioltd6
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5 [All] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Watch 70 Deserving Girls Get Turned Into Prom Queens
Watch 70 Deserving Girls Get Turned Into Prom Queens
An Unbelievable Makeover for a Viewer Who Lost Half Her Size
DIY Sugar Skull Makeup for Halloween
How to Do Creepy Spiderweb Nail Art
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Souvenir Tea Towel Pillow
Spotlight on: Making Toys
May 27, 2015 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...