Swap name: Namaste – A Yoga and Mindful Living Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: elyxandra
Sign-up date range: May 13-27, 2013
Date to send item by: June 28, 2013
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): No
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
Additional Age requirement? 16+
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap:
This swap is for anyone who practices yoga, meditation, or who simply strives to live a positive and uplifting life. Living positively is a reward in itself, but sometimes we all need a little help to stay on the bright side. Please note, that this swap is not intended to be religious in nature, but if prayer or religion is important to your positive life path, please make a note of it in the questionnaire and discuss is with your partner once assigned.
This is a 4pt swap. You can make the 4pts however you like. The 4pts must be crafted by you. If you want to do extra, please make sure you discuss that with your partner.
Below is a guide to the points system.
Large= 3 points
-Large = 3 or more hours
-Medium = 2 or more hours
-Small = 2 or less hours
-Large = A shawl, a shirt, a skirt, a set of jewelry with four to five items, a purse
-Medium = one single necklace or bracelet, a scarf
-Small = Earrings, stickers, wallets, pouches, bookmarks
-Large = $30 or more
-Medium = $10-$30 dollars
-Small = $10 or less
Please PM elyxandra
with your questionnaire if you want to join.
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old: (YES/NO)
Do you have any allergies?
Does your home have any allergens (smoke, pets, etc?)
Are there any themes your partner should avoid?
What kind of crafts do you enjoy making?
Is there a particular type of craft you would like to receive?
Do you have a pinterest or other link where your partner can find inspiration?
Is there a mantra, or personal affirmation that is meaningful to you?
Do you Practice yoga, meditation or positive living?
Where do you find peace (At home, in the woods, at the cottage)?
Anything else your partner should know?
Are you able to check in once a week and post pictures when you receive?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.
PARTICIPANTS & PARTNERS:Ffrogg526
STATUS:sentreceivedsent late with communicationlate without communication