Wow! I love all the action in this thread. I'm hoping to post my research project tomorrow. I pretty much finished it today, but was short one item, so I need to make a trip to the store before it's officially done!Averia
- that is a beautiful hoop! I love the faint fireflies in the background on the fabric, too.FreakieGeekie
- it looks like you have the start of an awesome costume!felicitybaby
- oh my gosh, your little doll is so adorable! So many tiny (literally!) details.
And your research project turned out so completely awesome!pinkleo
- I really love the subtle colors in the yarn you used on your Prime Beanie. What a great cause!Smeddley
- those droplets are so cute! What a great cause, too! And the little zipper dragons are equally adorable.
I especially love your anatomical heart!smileyyogini
- your carved stamp and applique hoop are awesome...I really have been meaning to try both techniques for a long time. And your Ohm hoopla is gorgeous!Bankeneko
- even if it's not your thing, your bookmarks are still cool! Your painting also turned out great. And OMG those lanterns are AMAZING!Naantje
- what a pretty ring frame! It's nice that you could incorporate and reuse some meaningful items.ohiodiygirl
- your paintings are awesome! Now I need to keep a look out for Groupon classes around here! Roke45
- what a beautiful drawing!Abbeeroad
- those patches are soooo cool! Now I'm rethinking a number of mine. Chuckiegirl
- I like all the different embellishments you used on your card. My anniversary inspired my romance project this month, too! And I think it's awesome you chose music as your "waves" project! I've been stuggling to figure that one out for myself. jenniegram
- I LOVE your romance jewelry and your description. Your shrines and art quilt are also amazingly awesome! Your bracelets and Pacific Northwest necklace are really beautiful.ysmeine
- what pretty gloves! And I love how you reused scrap to make that trellis! How neat...and useful! I especially love your TARDIS lights, but I'm super biased. stefaniegk
- That is such a genius idea for cards! I love the quotes you chose. And your little adipose is delightful! How nice of you to make a friend for your LV. Yay team!craftADDchick
- I love your shirt and description...very real world science!
Aren't Silhouettes amazing?!plaidpineapple
- that shirt is so pretty! Hopefully you'll be able to adjust it so it works for you! PrettyPenguin
- what a sweet necklace! I love the paper plane charm.alwaysinmyroom
- how nice to spread your crafty love around to your friend! Your mug rug turned out great...super cute fabric, too! Go team!