Swap name: Miyazaki Swap Rd 2
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Daphadilly Art
Sign-up date range: May 2th-May 19th
Date to send item by: July 1st
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): NO
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
Additional Age requirement? NO
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap:
This swap is for all things Hayao Miyazaki. You can find info on him
at IMDb http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0594503/
or his wiki http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hayao_Miyazaki
This is a 3pt swap. You can make the 3pts however you like. The 3pts MUST be crafted by you. If you want to do extra, that is allowed, but please make sure you discuss that with your partner.
Below is a guide to the points system.
Large= 3 points
-Large = 3 or more hours
-Medium = 2 or more hours
-Small = 2 or less hours
-Large = A shawl, a shirt, a skirt, a set of jewelry with four to five items, a purse
-Medium = one single necklace or bracelet, a scarf
-Small = Earrings, stickers, wallets, pouches, bookmarks
-Large = $30 or more
-Medium = $10-$30 dollars
-Small = $10 or less
Please PM DaphadillyArt with your questionnaire if you want to join.
Please use the following labels when PMing me.
Miyazaki Swap - QUESTION
Miyazaki Swap - SENT
Miyazaki Swap - RECEIVED
Also, remember to include DC# or receipt (for non-us shippers) when PMing me and to also send a PM to your partner to let them know that you have sent/received.
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old: (YES/NO)
What is your favorite Miyazaki movie?
What is your favorite Miyazaki character?
What is your least favorite movie/character?
Do you have any allergies?
Does your home have any allergens (pets, smoke)?
Do you have a wist or pinterest board with Miyazaki things?
What can you make?
What type of crafts do you admire?
Anything you want your partner to know?
Are you able to check in once a week and post pictures when you receive?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Thank you spikefan! I used your Jim Henson swap to flesh out my starter post.
DaphadillyArt <> silentblair, 1watermonkey
Smileyyogini <> Oath Keeper, RadStamps
whenindoubtsew <> Ryn
estar23 <> jnny_heck
Rae-mazing <> MeganCrafts
RhymeswOrange <> sheriffkarli
mini_m00se <> Melissaurus
Lmseeley <> bittersweet_symphony