A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 297,025
Currently Running With Scissors:
470 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: May 2013 OPS Discussion and Gallery  (Read 10711 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

beefishie
« Reply #90 on: June 01, 2013 10:42:26 AM »

Here I present to you my wonderful lovely swap goodies from Kartiana:
She made me BEAUTIFUL paper flower garland from a vintage book, and 3 map themed ATCs!
Here is an action shot of the goodies: (I put them up around the map in my room)

Here is a close up of the garland:

Here is a close up of the ATCs:

Here is an extra zoomed in of the All Roads Lead Home ATC and why it is my favorite: (She put a cut out of Florida on it that even says Tallahassee, which is where I live.)

I LOVE ALL MY SWAP GOODIES! Thanks Kartiana!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love personal swaps! I knit and make jewelry mostly, but do a few other crafts as well. PM me. =)
Monty

Summer Nerd Games! So Excited

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 01, 2013 03:05:54 PM »

My lovely owls arrived! Homerof2 did some great crochet work and the magnet idea is great. Thank you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
rscowtown
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Please pray for Isabelle! Help her beat the tumor!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #92 on: June 01, 2013 07:17:01 PM »

Just finished the patchwork bucket for Candace and pm'd the d/c info to her and our lovely hostess.

Ohhhh! Love the owl magnets, the color is great Homerof2!

The map ATC's are awesome too! The book garland is fun and it looks good on your map. Nice work Kartiana Smiley

AmandaBL your journal is so cool! I love the texture on the cover! And the pages are so neat!

Love the hoopla Cindy and the fabric. Love to see what you end up making with it Jexxican.

Candace I love the towels and pot holders you sent to Kartiana. The rick-rack looks awesome on the towels Smiley

and whooohoo on the hoopla clock! What a fun idea!

AmandaBL would love to see the hoopla that Noodle bug sent you up in your salon. Sorry you were under the weather, hope you are feeling better! Im glad you like the apron and crocheted cleaners. Twas fun crafting the apron for you!

Dessadoll's peacock hoopla is way cool too! Do you play the recorder Ffrogg?? I remember that from grade-school lol.

such wonderful work in all these goodies:)

time to eat supper, way late of course, and then start stalking for the June OPS

THIS ROCKS   Logged

God's blessings,
Laurel in Wisconsin

http://pinterest.com/rscowtown

Isabelle is 12, she has a huge tumor on her brain and all down her spine.  Can you please pray or send positive healing thoughts? Thanks so much!

PRAYER FLAGS!! Yes I'd love to private swaps of them, PM me please!
Ffrogg526

Stitches in the Musical Weave

I can do that... I think.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #93 on: June 02, 2013 07:51:20 PM »

I teach elementary school music.  My 3rd-5th graders all learn how to play recorder.  And they're trying so very hard to keep up with me.  Very few of them can.  lol

I'm worried about my two packages going to Canada.  I messed up the postal code on one of them so it may take a long while to get there.  But the other one went two weeks ago...  Undecided  Sending out my last package tomorrow to Jexxican!  Cheesy  Not sure if I'll be joining the June around or not due to packages in limbo.  I have some other stuff going on anyway.  Smiley
« Last Edit: June 02, 2013 07:51:48 PM by Ffrogg526 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Monty

Summer Nerd Games! So Excited

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 03, 2013 06:39:09 AM »

I had fun doing this swap and I hope my package gets to AmandaBL quick. I'll keep an eye on this post to make sure it arrives and watch the email, but I won't be joining next month. Maybe later in the summer I'll pop in again.

Thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
noodle-bug

equal parts love and evil laughter

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #95 on: June 03, 2013 05:19:25 PM »

My gorgeous new laptaop case arrived at work today.... I saw my colleague doing some serious eyeing up while I opened it, so I think for safety's sake I'll be using this for my home laptop!!

and a detail shot of the fastening and ribbon embellishment

isn't it beautiful

annnnnnnnd..... extras!
some patches to go on my blanket (I have a fleecy that I keep in my locker for when I need a nap at work*, with all different patches and badges sewn on, I love adding to it), and a pendant- it's gorgeous, my photo does it NO justice at all

*excuse me while I love my job

oh, and the final thing.... another patch for my blanket, made in a different style - Grab a coffeee didn't realise I live in the UK when she made it, it did make me smile Cheesy I'm just gonna claim it as 'a package form mainland Europe' and sew it onto my blankie any way Cheesy the little cartoon is so cute
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My 50 things in 2014 challenge!
I'm always up for swapping hexies or TM patches (or anything, really!) - PM me Cheesy
dessadoll
« Reply #96 on: June 03, 2013 06:58:28 PM »

Hi all!  I got 2 packages the day after we got home from our 10 day vacay to Disney World.  And 2 great packages at that!

From Homerof2 I got an awesome reversable bag.

And another hoop for my wall.

The hoop is already hanging, and the bag has books in it from my trip to the library today!

And from Onyxnox, I got to amazing name tag clips for at work.  She said she made a mistake on one and wasn't happy so she made a second.  Honestly I can't see anything wrong with either.

She also send some metal clasps from my wishlist!

I work tomorrow night, and I can't decide which name badge to wear first.  I may have to just flip a coin  Wink

Thanks again for the packages ladies!  I love everything you sent!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jexxican

« Reply #97 on: June 03, 2013 08:06:50 PM »

Oh my word, Dessadoll, you are so spoiled, but you are so worth it! Both of those ladies did amazing! Sweet!
And, as always, I am super impressed with the package from Grab a coffee.
Magnet owls from Homerof2? I may have to steal that idea.
Kartiana, how special and sweet and personal that package!
Wow, ladies, I love organizing this swap for you all. You all amaze me.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The perplexity of life arises from there being too many interesting things in it for us to be interested properly in any of them."
- G. K. Chesterton

A clean house is a sign of a wasted life.

It's much more fun, this growing down. -RIP Uncle Shelby-
Grab a coffee

« Reply #98 on: June 03, 2013 11:53:20 PM »

Vikki has got her package in time - I should look after claims in Europe, because I hate waiting for the postal services! Cheesy
That laptop case is a real custom one: when I've got the fabrics, I wanted to make one for myself too, but after I worked hours on Vikki's one, I said: no more ever! That was the hardest thing what I ever created for someone else! Cheesy
My only question is: is you laptop fits in?
About the others: yea, I messed up the addresses. Smiley My pictures from the small ones:

__
Dessadoll's stuffs are awesome, I really like the colors of the bag, and the hoop... omg! Cheesy The nametags are cute as well, didn't saw such a thing yet. So lovely!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

noodle-bug

equal parts love and evil laughter

« Reply #99 on: June 04, 2013 03:26:25 AM »

Thanks fir posting better pictures , my photography skills are zilch! The laptop bag really is beautiful, so well made - and yes it fits perfectly :-)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My 50 things in 2014 challenge!
I'm always up for swapping hexies or TM patches (or anything, really!) - PM me Cheesy
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Your Eyes Look Brighter
Jamberry Nail Wrap Review: How to Get a Fabulous Manicure at Home
Exclusive: Emmy Rossum Spills Hair and Beauty Secrets
"Skin Laundry" Offers Glow On The Go
Beyonce Makeover After
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt
More Great Crafts Using Cardboard Tubes
Meatless Monday: No Meat Lasagna

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...