A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 297,049
Currently Running With Scissors:
401 Guests and 14 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: May 2013 Ongoing Pinterest Swap  (Read 4227 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

rscowtown
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Please pray for Isabelle! Help her beat the tumor!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2013 09:26:12 AM »

HI all I'm Laurel from Wisconsin. Im married and we have 2 grown kids, daughter and her son live upstairs in the front of our building, son is in his soph. year of college at Lakeland just a short 15 min drive from home. We have 3 rescued dachshunds presently, i love the old ugly ones no one wants, 2 of ours have no teeth, and one had back surgery.

I am getting back into sewing/quilting and love mug rugs or wall hangings. I love fall, spring, flowers (but no roses please, long story, do NOT like them) love pansys, lily of the valley, hydranias, daisys. I have lots of empty space here in the craft room/office walls so things that hang or could hang would be awesome to receive. I have soooo much yarn, do not need more (gosh did I just say that? LOL).

My pinterest boards are here: http://pinterest.com/rscowtown/

I will make an OPS wish board to help narrow stuff down that I like. but anything on my boards is fair game, and things don't have to be exact. I am allergic to cats but unless kitty has been all over an item I haven't had any issues with anything sent to me.

**If anyone is into rubber stamping ie. unmounted stamps, brass stencils or stamping supplies, I have inventory left from our store, and I would love to send some as supplies to you. Pinning some ideas of themes you like or stuff you need would be great to see Smiley

Looking forward to the OPS!

Have a great day all!

« Last Edit: May 05, 2013 09:35:00 PM by rscowtown » THIS ROCKS   Logged

God's blessings,
Laurel in Wisconsin

http://pinterest.com/rscowtown

Isabelle is 12, she has a huge tumor on her brain and all down her spine.  Can you please pray or send positive healing thoughts? Thanks so much!

PRAYER FLAGS!! Yes I'd love to private swaps of them, PM me please!
beefishie
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2013 12:57:51 PM »

Hello. My name is Hannah. I am going to be a teacher once I finish up with my degree at Florida State University. I love teaching students and seeing the aha! moments. I live in Tallahassee, FL where I am a student, nanny, and Children's Ministry Intern. I am a junior in college. I love anything Florida State themed.

I have a bunch of boards and they are all fair game, except the cooking ones and Maybe I Will Make this for Someone board. Check them out here:http://pinterest.com/hla10

I would like to receive crafted things because my supplies are taking up every nook and cranie at the moment.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2013 10:47:32 AM by beefishie » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love personal swaps! I knit and make jewelry mostly, but do a few other crafts as well. PM me. =)
kartiana
Getting my crafty back on!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2013 05:17:37 AM »

Hello, Im Reinikka and I live in Southern California. I just moved so it might take me a bit to dig out all my craft supplies, for now I have easy access to my paper crafting stash, but not to my sewing supplies.

Feel free to claim from any of my boards except the for my future kids board since I dont actually have kids yet  Wink My craft ideas and crafty wishes are probably the best place to start for me. The only difference between the two is that anything in the ideas board is something I might attempt on my own someday, but if someone else wants to make it for me that's great too! Cheesy Im open for interpretation so if you think Ill like something based on my interests, similar pins, etc, please feel free to craft away. Im in desperate need for pot holders right now so I would love any inspired by my likes (mug rugs too). I would especially love any clothing related items (pm me for measurements). I recently started a patio garden with the theme of planting without planters (using vintage jars, a wine-rack for my peas, etc) so if you have anything laying around that could be used as a planter Id love to have it! Especially old boots so I can do something like this. Craft supplies are welcome, I love paper crafting ephemera and all kinds of random things.

No food please, but if you want to make me something using recipes Ive pinned that would be ok Wink just leave out (or substitute) anything with bacon. Im allergic to sodium nitrite.

My only other aversions are bright pink, bright yellow, curse words, and excessive violence (though suggested violence/some blood is ok)

If you have an idea of something to send but are unsure if I will like it please ask (and the answer will probably be yes) Thank you so much for claiming me!

Aaaaaand heres my pinterest: http://pinterest.com/reinikka/
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pintrest
Salsa De Mango

Collecting plaid flannel and denim (6.5" x 6.5" or larger) for a rag quilt, willing to swap for fabric Wink
AmandaBL
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2013 02:50:01 PM »

Www.pintrest.com/amandalakes
WANT board, please

I am Amanda. I live in the Tampa Bay Area. I am married, have 2 sons at home and own my own business. I do all sorts of arts & crafts not involving high heat, and the ones involving high heat are the ones I want to learn most. The only thing I enjoy more than the beach and water parks are natural springs. I never want to live anywhere other than Florida. I like all sorts of out door activities including geocaching & canoeing, and my favorite, sitting beside a pool with good food & drink and a book haha. I am a non believer, politically progressive and exceptionally liberal in every area that I can think of. I do not have everything I want but I have more than what I need and I am grateful. I love my life.

I listed some quotes I would like in hoops for my salon. I will use these around the coffee/wine bar. I would like them thatch the salon logo in color scheme which you can see here, unless otherwise noted. 

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=635018446513037&set=a.630359240312291.1073741825.630358903645658&type=1
« Last Edit: May 08, 2013 03:48:05 PM by AmandaBL » THIS ROCKS   Logged
lotusbomb
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2013 09:29:21 AM »

I love that you titled your skincare board as "My Epidermis Is Calling Me"  lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I make Reiki-infused semi-precious bracelets at preg_replace('/(.{19})/', '$1 ', 'www.healinggardenshop.etsy.com')
Grab a coffee
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2013 10:56:55 PM »

Hello Guys,

My first packages are arrived, so finally I am allowed to join this swap! Here is my well known, old bio:

My name is Eszter, I am from Budapest, capital of Hungary.  I'm married, and have a wonderful son, who will be 2 years old in May. I'm always short on free time, but if I have some minutes, I am always getting a nail and some threads to my hands... generally I am working with felt and jeans - making jewelries; but I love to sew, embroider or crochet.
This will be my first swap, and it looks so exciting. Already run thru all of your Pinterest boards, and I've started to make something for someone... 
Here is mine, I've made a wishlist for Craftster (it's still growing):
http://pinterest.com/lehdera/
(There are a lot of thing there which are bigger projects (e.g. some bigger patchwork quilts) - use them as 'things I want to make' - you can contribute with some smaller parts for those. You know, sometimes we just need some help to make big things )

I don't have allergies, and my favorite colors are brown, black, white and gold.

Thanks for reading, I am looking forward to craft for you guys

Love,
Eszter

THIS ROCKS   Logged

shamie1999
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2013 07:57:39 PM »

Howdy from Austin Texas!

My name is Melissa and I live in Austin Texas with my husband, 2 kids (3.5 and 18 mos) and a dog (a very old dog).  While I've been in TX for a very long time I am by no means a true Texan, but I do think Austin is pretty swell.  I work full time, take care of the family, myself, the house (kinda) and then craft with my remaining time & energy.

My boards are here>> http://pinterest.com/shamie1999/

I've been using pinterest for a long time so I have lots of stuff pinned in various categories.  I am open to anything that inspires you, just ping me if you have questions.

No allergies or anything particular to note.  Since I am a partially-recovered craft supply hoarder (don't judge), I sincerely request that you don't send additional supplies.   Grin

First time in a swap like this so I am really looking forward to it.  Happy Crafting!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Control Opacity and Brightness with Acrylic Paint
How to Paint a Mural With a Projector
How to Mix Acrylic Paint Colors
How to Keep Acrylic Paint from Drying Too Fast
How to Paint a Simple Background with Acrylic Paint
Latest Blog Articles
August 20, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt
More Great Crafts Using Cardboard Tubes

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...