A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 297,527
Currently Running With Scissors:
433 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing wish swap round 94 OPEN  (Read 6254 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« on: April 30, 2013 04:14:07 PM »

Ongoing wish swap round 94
PLEASE READ WHOLE POST BEFORE ASKING TO JOIN OUR SWAP

When you PM the orgs you MUST have the name of the swap and when you ship and receive  the claim name and date!!!
this is NOT an option a rule!
I.E.  Sally ----> Suzy for a pink pony saddle due out Jan 1[/color]This must be in ALL of your messages to the org!!

for this swap a MED By SIZE it is 2 OR more craft hours ( this is not cooking time, drying time, etc.. waiting around for something to set up.......it is craft time for the average crafter)

You must have 15 crafted items AND 15 supply items  (more the better chance of getting claimed quick)
Please bookmark all three threads, PM your partner ASAP to get the addy I don't want any messages I don't have and it is the deadline do you have it messages you have 2 weeks to have out the door and in that time can get the message to them and communicate![/b]

1.   Please make your wish list made and saved in your computer BEFORE you make any claims ( min of 15 med craft items and 15 supply items)
2.   You must pm partner as soon as you claim to say hello and get addy there are too many that have not been doing so and waiting until send outs and becoming later for not doing this from now on this will be noted in feedback!
3.   Bookmark all threads and communicate in them ( this is important!!
4.   FOC we have a special thread for us to talk about whatever we want to and feel the need to share with each other. Great fun there so think of being a FOC and join us!
5.   If you stall the thread more then 8 hours you must add more items!
6.   PM BOTH org and co org when you send and receive with the claim and the send by date in the message!
7.   Post pics within 5 days of receiving OR have the sender do so ( this will be noted in feedback if you do not!)
8.   From the time you claim you have 14 days to have out the door. If your 14th day is a holiday or on a day your postal service is not open you must send the day before that!
9.This is a high quality swap! Please check for loose threads, excess glue, make sure this is your BEST work we don't need anymore PM's about quality and would have to have to PM that there is an issue. You must send what you claim for ( we understand things happen like machines break etc..then you must still send on time and something else from the list that your partner wants!! If you claim for a wool hat done send cotton
10. read careful partners wish list and allergies, likes, dislikes etc this is very important

Organizers: BABALINA58 & AVERIA
*IMPORTANT PM INFO*
When sending PMs, please label them as OWS 94 with one of the following tags:
Approval
Package sent
Package received
Question

Qualifications to Join:
For you to join this round you must be cleared feedback in all Ongoing Wish list Swaps through Round 92
(except for international delivery).  You also cannot claim in this swap if you are currently late in Round 93
Do not join this swap if you are late in other swaps.  Please make those swaps your priority.

Swap Info:
Swap name: Ongoing Wish list Swap 94
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Org BABALINA58
Sign-up date range: April 29-May 29
Date to send item by: 14 days from the time you claim ( this starts on the time you claim NOT the next day!) If your send by date is a holiday or a day your postal service is not open you must send before!!
Limited to a certain number of people?: No
Non-U.S. participants allowed? Yes
You must be over 16 years of age.  If you are under 18 (but over 16) be sure that:
A)   you have your parents permission (youll be using their address OR a P.O. Box)
B)   you have access to a computer where you can keep in contact (i.e. if you get grounded from a home computer, you can use the one at the library/friends/etc.)
C)   you are able to walk/get a ride to the post office ON TIME
D)   you have enough supplies or funds to purchase supplies needed to create awesome crafted items

Organizer Notes and Stuff

Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants
- Is at least 18 years old

Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month
- Has posted at least 15 times
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps
- Does not have any negative feedback
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES

All swappers MUST be pre-approved for this swap!

***PLEASE! Do not claim someone while waiting for approval!*** You may claim as soon as you get approval confirmation again, not before you receive a PM from me saying your approved!!

If you want to participate, here is the information to send to the organizers.  Please have the title of your PM be the name of the swap.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 94
Craftster username:
Email address:
Your real name:
Your mailing address:
Have you read the Swap Guidelines and understand how this swap works?
Are you willing to send at least a medium item per claim?
( If not then you will not be approved )
A medium item is the following-
A craft or recon etc that takes the adv. crafter more then two hours to complete.
Or
20-30USD worth of Store Bought Items ( If bought from a thrift store, estimate at what it would have cost new check the net for prices) !YOU MUST Check with partner if wanting to send used items to make sure they are OK with them...Do not send old thread etc as it is useless to most! are you willing to do this?
This is a HIGH QUALITY swap and you understand this will be your best work and it is very important to talk to your partner to make sure you have their wishes and your best crafting in mind ?
Are you willing to post a photo of the item/s you receive or have the person who sent to you post of the photo for you with 5 days of receiving Or ask partner if they will?
Are you willing to take a photo of the item you are shipping in the event the person cant post photos?
DO you have a working camera? If not please do not join this swap as Pics are required!
Your List must be created in the following format:
Crafts ( min of 15 med)
Craft Supplies ( min of 15)
Extras as many as you would like
Do you agree to follow this?
Are you a Friend of Craftster?
Are you willing to ship outside of your country?
If you are willing to ship outside your country? (You MUST be willing to ship air postal or an equivalent which will take a maximum of 3 weeks.DO NOT SEND SLOW MAIL overseas) Are you willing?
Are  you willing to Bookmark all threads, PM orgs when you send and receive with the claim and date due out in it?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IMPORTANT:  All updates will be made here and this will help you to keep up with everything also, please bookmark the discussion and the gallery threads!

How This Swap Works:
Please READ CAREFULLY! This swap works differently than most!

~~Try to imagine a chain.  The first link is the first person whose wish list is on page 1 (Person A) - that will be the craftster member who was the very last wish list from Ongoing Wish Swap 90

~~Now, we want to put another link in the chain.  People will read that list and see if there is something they want to/can make from the list.

~~Someone (Person B) will claim Person A for some item on their wish list.  They post a reply to the thread that says I claim Person A for [item].  This is my X claim (however many times they have picked someone for example, "this is my fourth wish, with one sent, and three received, (meaning that this is the fourth claim they've made, one is in transit to it's destination, and three of the items have been received by the people they previously claimed).  Also add your location, and any preferences or aversions I live in Wisconsin USA, I am a vegetarian, and I am allergic to wool.

IT'S REALLY IMPORTANT THAT YOU REPLY WITH YOUR STATUS WHEN YOU CLAIM SOMEONE!  This means you need to post who you are claiming and for what, how many claims you have made, including how many in transit and how many received, and your location/preferences/aversions. I.E. 4/1/1 = 4 claims-1 in transit-1 received by partner

Then comes the fun part!  After the introduction, Person B is the last link in the chain, and they post their wish list!!!  YOU CAN HAVE AS MANY ITEMS ON YOUR WISH LIST AS YOU WANT, HOWEVER YOU MUST HAVE A MINIMUM OF FIFTEEN MED PER SECTION i.e. CRAFTS and SUPPLIES.  THE MORE ITEMS YOU LIST, THE BETTER YOUR CHANCES OF BEING CLAIMED QUICKLY.

(Please have your list ready before making a claim, this swap moves very quickly!If not I will skip you and or remove your claim!!  Please include your country at the start of your wish list). Person B will also PM Person A to get her address so they can mail the item when it is finished.  

Along comes Person C, who claims Person B for something on their list and the chain is built, link by link.  (If Person C wanted to make Person B a purse AND a stuffie, that would still count as ONE WISH.)  Then they post their list, and so on.

When you want to make a claim, you can ONLY pick from the very last wish list in the chain.  You can't pick anyone else in the chain - you can only connect to the very end of the chain, which is that last wish list posted.

After you have made your claim, you need to PM that person for their address with in 24 hours!! It is up to you to make sure you do this DO NOT PM THE ORG FOR THIS INFO! You must get and keep safe until you ship!

Friends of Craftster are allowed UP TO 3 wishes at one time as per the orgs discretion, others are allowed 2 wishes again as per the org dis..  If this is your first swap, you are only allowed one wish at a time until your crafts are received for this month.  
Do not choose over your given limit. If a  stall in the thread the orgs can claim again to get this moving again !

Become a Friend of Craftster!  Go here: http://www.craftster.org/subscribe.php

***Do not claim someone unless you can fulfill that wish to a high caliber***

~~You must send Del. Comf with in the USA. NO exceptions within the USA!
~~If sending overseas as it takes so long we are changing the rule for INTERNATIONAL packages ONLY as soon as you ship AND SEND A PHOTO COPY /PIC of the shipping receipt ( or the tracking number from the receipt) you can claim again ONLY AFTER I HAVE THIS RECEIPT HOWEVER!!! You can send it to me in a message OR if cant get in that way you can EMAIL IT TO : CPYSGIRL@YAHOO.COM

Sending/Communicating/Feedback:
YOU HAVE TWO WEEKS (14 days from the time you claim)TO GET YOUR ITEM OUT THE DOOR.This starts from the time you claim not the next day must be out the door BY the 14th day! 7 days late and Neg feedback could be left for you unitl partner receives~
IF YOU DO NOT SEND A MEDIUM ITEM YOU CLAIMED FOR YOU WILL BE GETTING TEMP NEGATIVE FEEDBACK ( things happen so if you have to change items that is OK just let it be known!! ) until you do send the proper package
( the medium can be a couple small items etc as long as it adds up to a medium and that is what you claimed for we know things happen and some have to be changed but must be OK by the person claimed and on their list or wished in their Pinterest/wist )

Feedback will be given as soon as you have sent - received -posted pics but will be up to 2 weeks after the swap closed if you do not post pics and this will be noted and you might not get allowed back in the next round if you cant do this! Please take pics before you ship! This is a rule not an option!!!

Previous Swap Rounds:
If you are confused in any way by how this works, please look at some previous rounds:

Photos are a requirement for this swap!

You must have your wish list saved in your computer before you make any claims as to not stall the thread Smiley

~~~~~~~~~~Bookmark the wish, discussion and gallery thread ~~~~~~~~~

Discussion Threads: PLEASE BOOKMARK!!

Round 93-96 discussion thread
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=422147

OFF TOPIC discussion thread for all that is not craft related but we share as we are so close Smiley put it all here!! You must be a FOC to join us in this fun
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=387796.0

Round 93-96 Gallery~ http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=422148
« Last Edit: May 31, 2013 07:39:21 PM by babalina58 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
babalina58

« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2013 04:15:59 PM »

Swappers:

3 claims:
Gamemom42
Lo{ve}
Averia
Babalina58
Spikefan
A2K
Redsta13
texscrapper
lindyv321
PixieVal

2 claims:
banga
Kapac
Oath Keeper
ehinders
lorelei
1 claim
« Last Edit: May 21, 2013 05:48:46 AM by babalina58 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

babalina58

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2013 04:16:36 PM »

Claims Due by:
                                         MAY 15
Ehinders--->Oath Keeper for a decoration for her marimo water bowl Babalina58 Angeled

MAY 16
A2K--->ehinders for a tea cozy and matching rug mug for her grandma!

MAY 17
Lo{ve}--->A2K for a supply package of children's books, sock yarn, and buttons!

MAY 20
Averia--->Lo{ve} for Hem clips and various other supplies
katpac--->Averia for a tentacle necklace from her Pinteres
oath keeper--->Katpac for a ring catcher

MAY 23
lorelai--->Oath Keeper for the hoopla and some of the supplies
texscrapper-->lorelai for 3 throw pillows

MAY 24
A2K--->texscrapper for a cross stitched pin cushion

MAy 27
Averia---> A2K for a couple small pinteresty surprises

June 2
Texscrapper--->Averia for stay put kitchen towels
redstar13--->texscrapper for Large pillow in boy fabric

June 3
Banga--->redstar for pillow cases and a few suprises!
Oath Keeper---> Banga for an educational toy.

June 8
Babalina58---> Oath Keeper for something Rapunzel related for my 4 year old niece~ if I can pull it off if not some supplies.
A2K--->babalina58 for a zippered box bag and a Teesha Moore patch or two
ifallthraindrops---> A2K for plarn and maybe a pincushion or some thrummed mittens.

June 9
Babalina58---> Ifallthraindrops for some soaps and something from her list Had change as ruined the first in the rain

June 13
Lorelie-->babalina58 for the headband and one of the pinterest hoops!

« Last Edit: June 30, 2013 06:28:39 AM by babalina58 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

babalina58

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2013 04:16:57 PM »

Last claim of round 93 : OATH KEEPER

Here is her last claim for 93

My name is Niki and I live in Virginia, USA. I have a run of the mill life with my 3 dogs, 5 sugar gliders, and giant tortoise. My least favorite color in the world is pink, favorites are red, black, orange and blue. While this list is a lot of things for me, I do have a few speical things on here for speical people in my life (mainly things I tried to do for them and failed at) that should have notes by them if they are needed. If nothing is very inspiring on my list, I have a wist with lots of other crafty goodies in my signature. Items with a * by them are big wishes Smiley

CRAFTS:
Swen:
1. Sugar Glider Bonding Pouch (They like fleece the most. Something like this maybe-> http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Zelda-Triforce-Sugar-Glider-Bonding-Pouch-/00/s/MTAyNFg3Njg=/z/~~60oAAOxy06RRIJJo/$T2eC16dHJGkE9no8iPGzBRIJJoLbpw~~60_3.JPG)
2. Sugar Glider Pillow Pouch (like the bonding ones only no window and hooks to hang in the cage instead of the strap. Often times padded.)
3. STURDY dog toys (I'm hoping homemade ones will last better then the store ones that my puppy kills in 10 minutes flat.)
*4. A plain, short, long sleeved Kimono (Just like this-> http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100605153933/kenichi/images/1/18/Shigurehd.jpg  I can give you whatever measurements you need!)
5. Hip bag (along the lines of this-> http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/213105_23Aug10_100_0216.JPG or these-> http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/303/f/c/fantasy_styled_belt_by_morann-d5jfqtn.jpg )
6. A vest like this-> https://www.etsy.com/listing/73855406/pacha-play-womens-ninja-vest-soft-brown?utm_source=googleproduct&utm_medium=syndication&utm_campaign=GPS&gclid=CNLLlYjAkLICFYFo4AodAGIA_A (Doesn't have to have all the fancy stitching on the back)
7. Yoko Plushie (Like this-> http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs6/i/2005/074/b/a/Youko_pic_1_by_YutakaYumi.jpg I'd really love one to go with my official YuYu Hakusho plushies)
8. An outfit for one of my Ball Joint Dolls (I have micro to MSD so you can pick a size you are comfy sewing for.)
*9. A Blue Eyes White Dragon and a Red Eyes Black Dragon plushie from yu-gi-oh (I need one for me and one to give to someone speical to me. I know plushies are time consuming so I'm hoping maybe one person can claim one and another person the other? This is the only good example I've been able to find and it's only of the Blue Eyes. http://th01.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/114/a/3/blue_eyes_white_dragon_by_yukisanada-d4xdbz5.jpg Ha, found an example of the other dragon! http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/304/6/d/red_eyes_black_dragon_by_magnastorm-d5jl8tg.jpg A bit crazy but still good Smiley )
10. This owl http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/087/a/c/Owl___Finished_by_JitterBugBark.jpg

Crochet:
1. This set or even just one of them would be amazing http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/062/8/0/commission___bulbasaur_family_by_altearithe-d5wu489.jpg
2. A little chest for my Ball joint doll setup-> http://cache.wists.com/thumbnails/a/ab/aab56c643b963abc13c658ed37967c33-med
3. A chair like this for my Ball Joint Doll room-> https://www.etsy.com/listing/59720710/amigurumi-pattern-armchair?ref=usr_faveitems
4. A pony in this style -> http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/097/6/6/big_macintosh_for_northerntoe_by_masterplanner-d4vbq86.jpg (Either Big Mac, like pictured or a Shinning Armor)

Perler Bead Work:
1. A Wolverine (maybe something like this-> http://cache.wists.com/thumbnails/3/c3/3c30d40626d0539f19dc18bed6a5e0f4-med )to go on my Wolverine shelf.
2. The pokemon starters for my pokemon display (Example->  http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/180/7/e/starter_pokemon_from_kanto___perler_or_hama_by_chrisbeeblack-d55bcti.jpg together, individual, whatever)

Jewelry:
1. Earrings like this-> https://www.etsy.com/listing/123416739/new-design-1-pair-of-adorable-lovey-fire?ref=sr_gallery_27&ga_search_query=fox&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=US&ga_page=3&ga_search_type=all&ga_facet=fox
2. Or earrings like these cuties http://noonetells.deviantart.com/art/Clinging-Eevee-Earrings-330832150
3. A fused glass necklace something like this-> http://cache.wists.com/thumbnails/3/72/372bf74e1bcae1ed61d099f6b955efa5-med
4. Or a necklace like this -> http://cache.wists.com/thumbnails/9/2e/92eaf0140c41d72357fc5ec5d03f4ea3-med
5. A Pokemon Team Bracelet like this -> http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/089/8/6/pokemon_team_bracelet__white_2__commission_by_kouweechi-d5zul3m.jpg (I can tell you my team members and friend code if you claim this.)
6. A felt broach similar to this-> https://img3.etsystatic.com/010/0/7581575/il_570xN.445326003_g6pn.jpg

MISC.:
1. Something made with turquoise for my mom (It's her favorite stone. She also likes silver, earth tones and neutrals.)
2. Water safe decoration for my Marimo water bowl (the bowl is only 4 1/2 inches tall so it has to be super tiny)
*3. THIS t-shirt!-> http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs7/i/2005/239/f/b/Naruto_Tshirt_by_MorningAfterHangover.jpg (withOUT rock lee -the kid in green- on it) I'm generally a Medium in woman's.
4. A sweet Hiei & Kurama cross stitch/embroidery for a fellow YuYu Hakusho lover (Something like this perhaps-> http://cache.wists.com/thumbnails/8/69/8694f52f1e7cbb25105fefc8ef44fd5a-med)
5. A mini lucky Japanese goldfish lantern (example-> http://www.wists.com/noonetells/aa4e94ce92371375fc43834c5fa79ecf?offset=20 )
*6. A Wonder Woman paper cutting Shadow box thing for my mom who loves her so (Example-> http://th03.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/360/b/a/wonder_woman_by_paperfetish-d5pa0bp.jpg Doesn't have to be that detailed. Just nice looking please.)
7. Something adorable to help my Fox (the animal) collection grow. (Fox file for inspiration-> http://noonetells.deviantart.com/favourites/43819228?offset=0 )
8. A paper cutting of this Pony for my best friend-> http://whysteria.deviantart.com/art/My-Ponysona-322820102
9. Something Rapunzel related for my 4 year old niece. (That's her favorite Disney princess so it has to be her. Decoration for her new big girl room, plaything, ect.)
*10. Something Green Lantern (Hal Jordan, not the other guys) for my best friends birthday in September (The more epic the better Cheesy she loves hoopla, wall art, plushies, and other stuff. But no metal jewelry as she's allergic to metal.)
11. Be inspired by this moth~> http://cache.wists.com/thumbnails/a/7f/a7f4bb9d9ee88bcb6bea38f8aa5d2227-med So cute! A plush? A shirt? It's a wild card of your choosing if you pick to craft something based on him.
12. A hoopla with the first of these two quotes on it. http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/481126_10151091736954448_1634915325_n.jpg
13. Foot guards for a size 9 female foot (like so->  http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/279/c/4/new_foot_guards_by_aviator33-d5gziet.png but with longer things between the third toe and big toe for her.)
14. This wing belt thing https://www.etsy.com/listing/31771001/cute-pvc-corset-bat-wing-garter-belt?ref=usr_faveitems

SUPPLIES:
Stickers
ATC blanks
Scrapbook paper
old keys
cool stamps
ink pads
crystals/polished rocks
old gears
origami paper
Resin (or soap) molds
SIMPLE plushie pattern for beginner
SUPER SIMPLE clothing pattern for beginner
mini bottles (tiny glass vile, old empty mini alcohol bottles, ect.)
stamp carving blocks/ carving rounds
old/unwanted my little pony figures
Altoid tins
Wool roving for needle felting
Dice with more then 6 sides
Acorn tops (We have no trees around here with them for some reason)
sculpting tools for polymer clay

Extras:
Hi Chew! (I love this candy but they no longer sell them near me Sad  A pack thrown in would be greatly enjoyed!)

~ THANK YOU TO WHOEVER CLAIMS ME~ Smiley

« Last Edit: April 30, 2013 08:23:25 PM by babalina58 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

ehinders
Crafting to avoid real work.

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2013 09:05:56 AM »

I claim Oath Keeper for a decoration for her marimo water bowl.

1/0/0

My name is Erica. I live in Redwood Falls, MN. I am an attorney and have  started my own practice. I would love anything law, justice, etc. themed. I am married to the love of my life who is an engineer. We have a cutie pie daughter, Maddy, who is 3.

My favorite colors are red, turquoise, blue and green. I also like the color combo of  yellow and gray. I do not like neon. I do love anything steampunk, vintage inspired from the 30's thru the 50's, shabby chic, etc.   

Sewn:
Clothes to fit a vintage cabbage patch doll and/or any accessories (examples on Pinterest here: http://pinterest.com/hindrance/maddy/ )
hot pads/oven mitts in reds and/or turquoise (my kitchen colors)
Mug rugs (could use several, any colors)
Mug rug with matching tea pot cozy (any colors) for grandma
wrist rest for typing
fun mouse pad (yellow and gray color combo, or vintage clip art maybe)
(a few examples on this board:http://pinterest.com/hindrance/i-would-love-this/ )
a bagsket (http://pinterest.com/pin/38280665555414845/ )

Crochet/knit:
socks! any colors (cotton or cotton blend or wool women's sz 9)
amigurumi - characters from Winnie the Pooh (any of them) (examples on this board: http://pinterest.com/hindrance/maddy/ ) (thanks for the Eeyore spikefan!)

General Crafty:
Felt pieces for Maddy's felt play board. (example here: http://pinterest.com/pin/38280665554194012/ and others on Maddy's board)
handmade bath and beauty products--any kind, I love them all!
Coffee cup with the phrase "Coffee keeps me going until it's acceptable to drink wine!"
Adult red power ranger shirt for brother http://www.80stees.com/products/Red-Mighty-Morphin-Power-Rangers-Costume-T-Shirt.asp sz XXL men's
Firefly t-shirt men's XXL inspired by anything on this board: http://pinterest.com/hindrance/firefly-goodies/
Art of any kind with this phrase (swear word)http://pinterest.com/pin/38280665554227062/
cover for a kindle fire HD (its for a guy) (Some theme ideas: steampunk, Firefly, Skulls, Motorcycles, Old Cars, pin up girls)
lego storage box for nephew (example here: http://pinterest.com/pin/38280665554364933/ ,otherwise open to whatever you come up with for legos!)
cute hair clips for Maddy. (the alligator kind: examples on Maddy's board here: http://pinterest.com/hindrance/maddy/ ) Thanks deathbeforedishes- could always use more!
some mason jar lids like these: http://pinterest.com/pin/38280665555414330/

Supplies:
jewelry making stuff (except pony beads or seed beads)
any fabric but would especially love anything in blues and/or yellows for a project I'm working on. (I do have an inspiration board here: http://pinterest.com/hindrance/fabric-inspiration/ )
any soap making supplies (i only do melt and pour currently)
Sweet Almond Oil
Shea Butter
burlap coffee sacks or burlap ribbon
anything on this board http://pinterest.com/hindrance/craft-supplies-i-want/
Old t-shirts for a rug I'm making. (Any colors but prefer not too much for graphics on them)
Wool roving (any color good, but especially need white or cream & brown
Maps of any kind
Doilies of any kind
screen printing ink
Anything from Alpha Stamps
Polymer clay
wire baskets like this: http://pinterest.com/pin/38280665555414293/

Here's my Pinterest link: http://pinterest.com/hindrance/ 

All boards are fair game except Crafts I want to Make, Gifts, Making for Swaps, What Should I do with it Wednesday (for my blog), and Stuff I've Made

THIS ROCKS   Logged
A2K
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

arf arf!

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2013 08:01:56 AM »

I claim ehinders for a tea cozy and matching rug mug for her grandma!  This is my first claim this round.  (1,0,0)

I'm Tonya and I hail from Michigans Upper Peninsula (USA).  I love snow, swimming, and being outdoors.  I sew, knit, journal, crochet, and write.  My new passion is art journaling!

Likes:  batiks, all shades of blue, ric rac, unusual fabric prints

Dislikes:  yellow as a main color, goth stuff, zombies, animal prints

Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/tlp1958 -- especially the Will you make this for me, stuff I love  and My style boards.   I would enjoy a Pinterest surprise!

crafted items

Misc. crafts

*plarn
*Fabric covered tacks
*Twig push pins
*Hand crafted wooden buttons
*cane glass push pins  I think you could do something like this with polyclay?
*monster push pins
*music push pins
*Pincushions (see examples here)
*Stained glass suncatchers (beveled glass, especially) Ideas here
*Small Mason jar soap dispenser  I have a jar if you just want to make the top!
*wet felted picture -- I am in love with this
*spoon fish chimes
*This guy -- I LOVE this!  He is adorable!!!!
*fused glass fish platter/ wallhanging/suncatcher:  inspiration
*cobalt blue bottle spoon rest
*cobalt blue glass anything Cheesy

Painting/drawing
*Watercolor paintings I have photos to work from, except the heron (blue heron, my jack Russell terrier, painted turtle, chipmunk, river scene, pileated woodpecker if you claim this, we can talk about what youd like to do!)
*Pencil or charcoal drawing of my kids from a photo I provide
*artwork based on a fish like this

Sewn
*plus size beach cover up - black preferred 3X
*quilted potholders (here's an inspiration page)
*no-tie apron *or a short version of this OR either pattern would be great
*clothespin apron
*prayer flag
*bathrobe - I can send you the pattern! Lightweight fleece or terry

Needlework

*blackwork embroidery (example)
*crochet african flower medallions - I'm collecting these to make a queen sized afghan

bath and body
*whipped coconut butter
*towel wrap for hair I like really thin terry toweling for this!

Jewelry
* Any brooch from my pinterest
*sea glass!  Love these colors and style
*silver!
*Lucite flower dangles
*love this style and this blue -- maybe not so long!
*fused glass fish brooch
*scarflace

clothing
*T-shirt with bleach resist or stencil of interesting flora/fauna  (leaves,  morel mushrooms, heron, trees, dandelion, etc)  3X ladies tee (I dont like mens ts)
*One fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish tee Seusss design on white tee 3X Like this except white!
*A t-shirt that says:  As I get older, I just prefer to knit.  3X please
*felt mittens  with knitted cuff (free pattern)
This tee shirt upcycle in 3X in red, navy, green, or wine
*something like this would be great for a tee for either me or my daughter
* this on a tee for either me or my dd
*this on a large tee for my son
*4 out of 5 Great Lakes Prefer Michigan on a tee for my SIL men's 2X

papercraft
*Notecards with nature themes
*Small notecards to include in swap packages with crafty theme

hoopla
*Zentangle hoopla
*This hoopla
*hoopla featuring Queen Anne's Lace, dandelions, violets, bleeding heart, sedge, timothy, thistle, etc.  I love wildflowers!
*crafty themed hoopla, esp. sewing or crocheting, or knitting
* hoop featuring Michigan with the emphasis on the U.P. (esp. Marquette)
*jack russell theme
* funny pet cartoon for DD
*bird theme

Dyed fabric/fiber
*hand dyed fabric; batik, shibori, tie dye -- prefer no neon colors
*hand dyed wool roving, especially superwash for spinning

Supplies
I am okay with used supplies!!!!

Kits
*screen printing kit
*block printing kit
*stamp making kit

Patterns

Toy patterns - especially Puppy dog Pete, Heather the Hippo, Ellie Elephant, Lamkins Lamb, or Mouse pad wrist rest
Rowena Rabbit pincushion pattern

Any fabric from my pinterest fabric board
Toweling by the yard - any colors, any style!
Coptic markers any color
Sharpies any size, any color, any kind
Watercolor pencils
Drawing pencils
Scrapbooks paper, any and all, but especially black and white designs scraps okay
Ephemera especially 50s 60s, 70s themes
Vintage linens
Vintage sheets in nice designs (our church quilting club uses these to make very pretty blankets)
Buttons
Old handbags with lots of zippers/ pockets especially red purses
Coin purse frames- any size, any color, prefer metal kiss snap
Watercolor paper even scraps!
Washi tape
Fat quarters - in crafty theme
Quilters cotton weight fabric - especially blenders, solids, superheroes, star wars, dr. who, batiks, or nature prints
plus size patterns (24-26) (looking especially for a t-shirt pattern)
Stitch witchery
quilting rulers - all sizes and shapes welcome!
English paper piecing blanks, especially hexagons and diamonds
light weight fusible interfacing
self striping sock yarn - heavier weight most wanted, but all gladly accepted
Self adhesive leather thimble pads
Childrens books with lots of wear and tear so I dont feel bad cutting them up! (old golden books are awesome!)
My amazon wishlist  would enjoy your used copy of books listed here!

Extras
I like black and green teas, black licorice, and peppermint gum!
dark chocolate
Postcard from your town
Old magazines or even just interesting pages
Kids magazines

Thanks for claiming me!!!
« Last Edit: May 11, 2013 06:50:28 AM by A2K » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lo{ve}
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2013 03:41:28 PM »

I claim A2K for a supply package of children's books, sock yarn, and buttons!

1/0/0

Hello! I live in California, USA.

My favorite colors are black, gray, and maroon. I prefer darker or more muted colors over bright colors.

Please, nothing with a strong smells like perfume or smoke, they give me migraines.

biggest wishes in blue!

Knit/Crochet

Entrelac Scarf; I even like the colors of this one or would also enjoy variegated yarns in neutrals like blues, grays, dark purple/reds
http://www.craftsy.com/pattern/knitting/accessory/entrelac-scarf/19

Bat Scarf;
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=350198.msg4084080#msg40840803

Socks I have small feet, a US womens 6. I like my socks to fit quite snug though!

Gloves (with or without fingers is fine) I would love it if I had some gloves with a superhero logo on them! Like batman, robin, green lantern, star wars symbols
http://pinterest.com/pin/366480488396862937/

Legwarmer "tops" for boots for my sister;
http://pinterest.com/pin/366480488397284273/

Doilies upcycled into wrist warmers (black or maroon please);
http://pinterest.com/pin/366480488397254854/

Taxidermy yarn animals;
http://pinterest.com/pin/366480488397314037/

Poly Clay

Chewbacca ring, size 5.5 or 6;
http://pinterest.com/pin/366480488396848472/

Sewing

Bow tie collar for my puppy;
http://pinterest.com/pin/366480488397321468/

Upcycled clothes into pillow letters - would love a K (first priority) and a L (second priority);
http://pinterest.com/pin/366480488397273119/

Star Wars Christmas ornaments;
http://pinterest.com/pin/366480488397121877/

Cloth pads, mine are starting to wear out. I'd really love some extra heavy duty ones or ones that i could put extra inserts in to!

Dish drying mat

Wall Art

Any medium baby super hero wall art, inspiration;
http://pinterest.com/pin/366480488397122016/

Hooplas inspired by; vintage circus, star wars, super heroes, human anatomy, LGBT,

Star Wars wall art; inspiration;
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=418461.0
http://pinterest.com/pin/366480488397121882/

Any medium wall art inspired by animals in clothing, these plates are great inspiration!
http://pinterest.com/pin/366480488397121901/

Vintage book art;
http://pinterest.com/pin/366480488397121907/

Jewelry - i prefer gold/bronze/brass over silver

I love my firefighter necklace for my sister (silver colored please);
http://pinterest.com/pin/366480488397463477/

Solar system necklace;
http://pinterest.com/pin/366480488397242577/

Tiny embroidered necklace/brooch - would love little animals (racoon, fox, bat, ants, pitbull) or anything vintage circus or disney themed;
http://pinterest.com/pin/366480488397283583/

Vintage style brooches, these are great inspirations for my taste;
http://pinterest.com/pin /366480488397121672/
http://pinterest.com/pin/366480488397121673/

Steam punk brooches, inspiration;
http://pinterest.com/pin/366480488397122044/
http://pinterest.com/pin/366480488397122034/

Bath and Beauty -i like fruit/food scents and lavender, most other scents give me migraines

Bath bombs

Homemade soap

Homemade (for sensitive skin) face lotion

Sugar scrubs

Other

DIY sandals for my sister, pm me for size;
http://pinterest.com/pin/86272149083657695/

Star Wars coat hangers;
http://pinterest.com/pin/366480488397121877/

Faux taxidermy plastic toy animals for hooks;
http://pinterest.com/pin/366480488396937253/

Home made puppy treats

Keychain; I would die for a karl lagerfeld one;
http://pinterest.com/pin/366480488397122003/
or just anything with a nerdy, circus, or Disney theme would work!

Supplies

-Hem clips;
http://pinterest.com/pin/366480488396879415/
-Pyramid studs, all sizes and colors!
-Speedball speedy carve blocks
-Cookie cutters (ONLY numbers and letters please, i am set on everything else now!)
-Squeeze bottles for icing
-Serger thread
-Leather pieces/scraps
-Cotton yarn for making washcloths
-Empty plastic bobbins for a Singer
-Soft Lace fabric (white preferably, or a bright color), a few yards, my sister wants lounge pants out of this. -these are the pants http://pinterest.com/pin/366480488397135468/
-Any polymer clay molds
-A pasta machine to roll out clay
-Crochet lite crochet hooks, any and all sizes!;
http://www.joann.com/widget-the-crochet-lite-crochet-hooks/prd58617/
-Little whimsies to use in bonsai plant set ups, for example, tiny chairs, tiny tire swings, tiny benches, tiny people, etc.
-Bonsai pots, any shape/size/color will do
-Snap press
-Snaps, any size
-Star wars fabric, little boy fabrics

www.pinterest.com/1createmydreams

Thank in advance!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Averia
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Floppsy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2013 05:52:35 AM »

I claim Lo{ve} for Hem clips and various other supplies

1st claim this month, 0 being shipped, 0 received

About Me: My name is Laura and I live in Maryland with my husband, 3 kids, a dog, a cat, and a rabbit.

For most things, I would prefer items inspired by my pinterest instead of exact duplicates.

I am a stay-at-home mom and a writer. I love cross stitch and embroidery and I have a huge wall set aside for hoops. It has had many beautiful additions from swapping, but there is a smidge of room left to fill. I am a huge fan of Firefly/Serenity, steampunk, and the color blue in all shades. Most rooms in my house are white or beige with blue accents, my living room is pale green. I need some color. I'm trying to make our house feel something like a beach cottage (even tho we are about 30 minute drive from the Chesapeake bay) but the house has more of an overstuffed, cluttered, lived in feel.

Crafted Wishes:

~Anything inspired from my wists http://www.wists.com/averia or pinterest http://www.pinterest.com/averiakrazy, http://pinterest.com/averiakrazy/please-make-this-for-me/ 

This month is birthday month for both my girls, so I would especially love anything for them http://pinterest.com/averiakrazy/would-love-for-tori/ or http://pinterest.com/averiakrazy/would-love-for-franki/

Sewn:
~Family Passport pouch
~reusable swifter covers
~A comfy bed for my rabbit (he's a mini rex, so he's on the small side)
~nautical themed/embroidered throw pillow cover in 16"x16" size. Feel free to send unstuffed, I have pillow forms. Any shade of blue or beige/cream with blue
~project pouch that would go over the arm of a couch something vaguely like http://pinterest.com/pin/216383957067496914/ (** Thank you Plaidpineapple!!! The one I received is perfect but could use a second)
~embroidered pin cushions
~flannel pajama pants
~wrap pants in black, navy or natural
~casserole carrier http://pinterest.com/pin/216383957068115751/ for round casserole dishes
~casserole carrier http://www.2littlehooligans.com/2010/10/24/casserole-carrier-tutorial/ for 9 x 13 rectangle dishes
~car organizer http://pinterest.com/pin/216383957067432283/
~laptop sleeve or bag (17x12x2)
~Kindle cover

Knit/crochet

~boot cuffs - any pattern - example http://pinterest.com/pin/216383957067469156/
~Crocheted towel toppers (white, blue or beige) I received one but could use another for me and one for mom
~Kaleidoscope Hot Pads maybe in mostly blue shades? http://pinterest.com/pin/216383957066007925/
~charcoal grey or black bag - maybe like http://www.cogknition.org/patterns/quinn/
~crocheted fabric nesting baskets in blue or blue and white http://www.petalstopicots.com/2012/03/green-crocheting-fabric-nesting-baskets.html
~lacy wrist cuffs http://pinterest.com/pin/216383957065863033/
~Starfish dish clothes http://pinterest.com/pin/216383957067469222/

Jewelry

~Full moon TOLP - Like PFD's Fire Crackle Agate Blue Moon in Gunmetal Wire http://pinterest.com/pin/216383957067136577/
~Wire wrapped jasper pendant http://pinterest.com/pin/216383957068115801/

Other crafts:

~homemade soap - especially fond of grapefruit scented or lavender scented but would love any
~lip balm with pink grapefruit
~stenciled or bleach painted t-shirt (prefer long XL fitted women's t's cats, fairies (not child-like tho), nautical designs, ocean creatures, or quotes inspired from my pinterest would be loved)
~Upcycled sweater boots from urban threads tutorial http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=333544.0
~Anything made out of firing cobalt blue wine bottles in a kiln
~Ribbon towels like http://www.jcarolinecreative.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Store_Code=JC&Screen=RIBTOWELS
~Unusual bookmarks, any media

Supplies: (i'm very happy to get leftovers, scraps, bits and used)
~acrylic paints
~silk thread for embroidery
~linen fabric for embroidery
~Stumpwork embroidery book http://www.amazon.com/Stumpwork-Dragonflies-Sally-Milner-Series/dp/1863512624/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1356883979&sr=8-1&keywords=stumpwork+embroidery+dragonfly or any I dont have anything on stumpwork
~sulky iron on transfer pens
~Would love to get fabric jelly rolls
~fabric - Would especially love a variety of 2"x12" or larger cuts in any pattern/color for a scrappy quilt.
~easily portable rotary cutting mat bigger than 4x6 but smaller than 18 x24
~fabric - Crystal Fusion designed by Karen Combs http://www.avlyn.com/collections/crystal-fusion_latest/
~reusable stencils for glass etching
~cardstock and or scrapbook paper - especially victorian themed or steampunk themed
~evenweave 28 count or higher. I have a bizarre love for 28-count evenweave, but would like to try a few things in a higher thread count
~poly clay molds - especially victorian or steampunkish, but any would be appreciated.
~Chain maille links/jump rings - must try it
~Any embroidered quilt patterns from http://www.laurajperindesigns.net/american-quilt-collection.html
~urbanthreads.com gift certificate

THIS ROCKS   Logged

katpac
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2013 11:43:40 AM »

I'm claiming Averia for a tentacle necklace from her Pinterest
First claim this round

I'm Katrina from Connecticut. I'm married to a wonderful guy.  We met at 18 and were married 5 years later. We have a fabulous little 3 year old girl and two awesome rescued dogs. I paint, sew, embroider, and sculpt polymer clay. Our family also makes wine and ferments beer. I'm a serious nerd and I love letting my geek flag fly!

I'm very sensitive to smoke smells and I'm allergic to chalk but can tolerate pastel drawings and art if they are sealed. I have no other allergies.

Please ask me for any measurements you need.  I'm a big girl and my little one is extra tiny so one size fits all doesn't always fit us.

Any of my wishes can be in any medium.  You're the artist just let me know so we can talk size and color!

Wishes!

I have a HUGE Pinterest for any ideas www.pinterest.com/KatPacDesigns (the swap board or Stuff I Want but thats older but of course I still want it!) please ask if you claim off of Pinterest since I don't always mention size or color. I want everything on my swap board or something similar or inspired by. Many of the wishes below have examples in my Pinterest

Crafted
1. Full apron with pockets- think June Cleaver full and super girly (a matching one for my princess would be super awesome!) or Doctor Who themed
2. Arm warmers elbow length where you put your thumb through a hole to keep them on
3. Leg warmers
4. N's - I want to do a wall of N's (for Nicoletta).
5. Dr. Who hoopla
6. Gnome hoopla (I especially love the gnome patterns from urbanthreads.com)
7. Firefly hoopla (the TV show not the bug)
8. Dragonfly hoopla or other wall art (the bug this time)(ask me about colors)
9. Really any awesome hoopla, I especially like the ones where it's two hoops that make one picture
10. Ceramic mug painted with any of my geeky obsessions
11.  Disney's Tangled or  Brave or any other princess art for the little one (not the tower, we have that)
12. Tool catcher for all my poly clay sculpting tools (separate compartments and big please!)
13. Nerdy/geeky zip up hoodie- either for me or my daughter
14. Slippers, any kind as long as there's some sort of grippy bottom so we don't slid around on the hardwood floors- again either for me or my midget
15. I would love a large sturdy pocketbook/bag that was big enough for my iPad and all the other normal stuff on a long strap that could wear cross shoulder with one or two outside pockets. If it could be Doctor Who themed that would be an extra bonus!
16. A ring catcher (when I sculpt I take off my rings and watch and can never seem to find them in my mess!)
17. Any seasonal table runners- I like them to hang off the ends of the table (I will give you measurements of my tables)
18. Brown, amethyst, and terra cotta throw pillows- any shape any size just no florals please
19. Red, black, silver, and grey table cloth
20. A hand carved Gallifrey stamp (time lord planet from doctor who, I'll send you a picture!) or any other doctor who theme
21. amigurumi Doctor Who characters (I have an Angel but would love to have more or any other character)
22. homemade soaps
23. any kind of dragonfly jewelry
24. Doctor Who Teesha Moore Patches
25. really anything from one of my geeky obsessions  

Is there something you love making? Do you think I would like it? Ask!

Supplies (I'm totally okay with used, partial packages, etc.)
1. Poly Clay- I prefer Premo and Fimo but will take whatever you would like to send me! I'll take new blocks, partial blocks, canes, failed canes, messed up projects, or even scrap clay. Really any clay as long as it's still raw
2. Liquid sculpey or any other brand liquid poly clay
3. A small lazy susan (like 12" or less) I want to use it to sculpt so it doesn't have to be in great shape, it just has to spin
4. Sculpting tools
5. Old jewelry, can be broken or generally messed up, no plastic or resin please
6. Round baking sheet- can be used, I use them to bake my poly clay mirrors
7. Beads! Any color or size. Glass, metal, or natural stone preferred. No plastic or resin please! (They melt if you try to bake them.)
8. Jewelry findings, especially extra loooong head pins or interestingly shaped head pins and crimp tubes and crimp covers
9. Beading wire
10. Wire- any size just no plastic coating please
11. Glass craft mirrors 10" or smaller, shape doesn't matter
12. Machine embroidery thread
13. Stabilizer (any kind) for machine embroidery
14. Alcohol inks
15. Mica powders, please check for colors I actually have some now!
16. A set of graduated square cutters (like cookie cutters but all square in close sizes)
17. Coptic Markers
18. Sharpies (ultra fine or paint would be especially awesome)
19. Small gears, watch bits, tiny screws
20. Ultra fine glitter, please check for colors I actually have some now!
21. Micro beads, please check for colors I actually have some now!
22. I would love to try playing with a resin kit
23. Metal Shape cutters
24. Any old beading or polymer magazines
25. Christi Friesen beyond sculpture series Birds (it's out of print but I figured I'd mention it just in case)
26. Clear glass containers with glass lid for terrariums
27. Wooden embroidery hoops any size any shape
28. Embroidery floss, especially black and white but I need most colors

Extras/Ideas/Random Stuff
I love chocolate and peanut butter.
I love dogs. I'm not much of a cat person.
Gnomes are awesome.
I teach high school English and love books and reading.
My favorite color is purple.
My favorite flower is the calla lily.
I don't really like bright colors or neutrals.  My house is mostly rich jewel tones.
I'm desperately trying to stay motivated to go to the gym.
I'm a complete geek. I love Dr. Who, Star Trek, Star Wars, The Wheel of Time books, Firefly, Piers Anthony, Skyrim, Zelda, Super Mario, hitch hikers guide to the galaxy
My husband is a huge Yankees fan.
I love skulls and so does my daughter.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2013 12:21:53 PM by katpac » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Oath Keeper

Addicted to Plushies...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2013 05:59:38 PM »

I claim Katpac for a ring catcher.
1 claim
0 sent
0 received

My name is Niki and I live in Virginia, USA. I have a run of the mill life with my 3 dogs, 5 sugar gliders, and giant tortoise. My least favorite color in the world is pink, favorites are red, black, orange and blue. While this list is a lot of things for me, I do have a few speical things on here for speical people in my life (mainly things I tried to do for them and failed at) that should have notes by them if they are needed. If nothing is very inspiring on my list, I have a wist with lots of other crafty goodies in my signature. Items with a * by them are big wishes Smiley

CRAFTS:
Swen:
1. Sugar Glider Bonding Pouch (They like fleece the most. Something like this maybe-> http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Zelda-Triforce-Sugar-Glider-Bonding-Pouch-/00/s/MTAyNFg3Njg=/z/~~60oAAOxy06RRIJJo/$T2eC16dHJGkE9no8iPGzBRIJJoLbpw~~60_3.JPG)
2. Sugar Glider Pillow Pouch (like the bonding ones only no window and hooks to hang in the cage instead of the strap. Often times padded.)
3. STURDY dog toys (I'm hoping homemade ones will last better then the store ones that my puppy kills in 10 minutes flat.)
*4. A plain, short, long sleeved Kimono (Just like this-> http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100605153933/kenichi/images/1/18/Shigurehd.jpg  I can give you whatever measurements you need!)
5. Hip bag (along the lines of this-> http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/213105_23Aug10_100_0216.JPG or these-> http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/303/f/c/fantasy_styled_belt_by_morann-d5jfqtn.jpg )
6. A vest like this-> https://www.etsy.com/listing/73855406/pacha-play-womens-ninja-vest-soft-brown?utm_source=googleproduct&utm_medium=syndication&utm_campaign=GPS&gclid=CNLLlYjAkLICFYFo4AodAGIA_A (Doesn't have to have all the fancy stitching on the back)
7. Yoko Plushie (Like this-> http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs6/i/2005/074/b/a/Youko_pic_1_by_YutakaYumi.jpg I'd really love one to go with my official YuYu Hakusho plushies)
8. An outfit for one of my Ball Joint Dolls (I have micro to MSD so you can pick a size you are comfy sewing for.)
*9. A Blue Eyes White Dragon and a Red Eyes Black Dragon plushie from yu-gi-oh (I need one for me and one to give to someone speical to me. I know plushies are time consuming so I'm hoping maybe one person can claim one and another person the other? This is the only good example I've been able to find and it's only of the Blue Eyes. http://th01.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/114/a/3/blue_eyes_white_dragon_by_yukisanada-d4xdbz5.jpg Ha, found an example of the other dragon! http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/304/6/d/red_eyes_black_dragon_by_magnastorm-d5jl8tg.jpg A bit crazy but still good Smiley )
10. This owl http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/087/a/c/Owl___Finished_by_JitterBugBark.jpg

Crochet:
1. A little chest for my Ball joint doll setup-> http://cache.wists.com/thumbnails/a/ab/aab56c643b963abc13c658ed37967c33-med
2. A chair like this for my Ball Joint Doll room-> https://www.etsy.com/listing/59720710/amigurumi-pattern-armchair?ref=usr_faveitems
3. A pony in this style -> http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/097/6/6/big_macintosh_for_northerntoe_by_masterplanner-d4vbq86.jpg (Either Big Mac, like pictured or a Shinning Armor)

Perler Bead Work:
1. A Wolverine (maybe something like this-> http://cache.wists.com/thumbnails/3/c3/3c30d40626d0539f19dc18bed6a5e0f4-med )to go on my Wolverine shelf.
2. The pokemon starters for my pokemon display (Example->  http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/180/7/e/starter_pokemon_from_kanto___perler_or_hama_by_chrisbeeblack-d55bcti.jpg together, individual, whatever)

Jewelry:
1. Earrings like this-> https://www.etsy.com/listing/123416739/new-design-1-pair-of-adorable-lovey-fire?ref=sr_gallery_27&ga_search_query=fox&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=US&ga_page=3&ga_search_type=all&ga_facet=fox
2. Or earrings like these cuties http://noonetells.deviantart.com/art/Clinging-Eevee-Earrings-330832150
3. A fused glass necklace something like this-> http://cache.wists.com/thumbnails/3/72/372bf74e1bcae1ed61d099f6b955efa5-med
4. Or a necklace like this -> http://cache.wists.com/thumbnails/9/2e/92eaf0140c41d72357fc5ec5d03f4ea3-med
5. A Pokemon Team Bracelet like this -> http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/089/8/6/pokemon_team_bracelet__white_2__commission_by_kouweechi-d5zul3m.jpg (I can tell you my team members and friend code if you claim this.)
6. A felt broach similar to this-> https://img3.etsystatic.com/010/0/7581575/il_570xN.445326003_g6pn.jpg

MISC.:
1. Something made with turquoise for my mom (It's her favorite stone. She also likes silver, earth tones and neutrals.)
2. This wing belt thing https://www.etsy.com/listing/31771001/cute-pvc-corset-bat-wing-garter-belt?ref=usr_faveitems
*3. THIS t-shirt!-> http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs7/i/2005/239/f/b/Naruto_Tshirt_by_MorningAfterHangover.jpg (withOUT rock lee -the kid in green- on it) I'm generally a Medium in woman's.
4. A sweet Hiei & Kurama cross stitch/embroidery for a fellow YuYu Hakusho lover (Something like this perhaps-> http://cache.wists.com/thumbnails/8/69/8694f52f1e7cbb25105fefc8ef44fd5a-med)
5. A mini lucky Japanese goldfish lantern (example-> http://www.wists.com/noonetells/aa4e94ce92371375fc43834c5fa79ecf?offset=20 )
*6. A Wonder Woman paper cutting Shadow box thing for my mom who loves her so (Example-> http://th03.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/360/b/a/wonder_woman_by_paperfetish-d5pa0bp.jpg Or this http://th01.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2013/111/a/f/wonder_woman_by_pen_umbra-d62gnke.jpg )
7. Something adorable to help my Fox (the animal) collection grow. (Fox file for inspiration-> http://noonetells.deviantart.com/favourites/43819228?offset=0 )
8. A paper cutting of this Pony for my best friend-> http://whysteria.deviantart.com/art/My-Ponysona-322820102
9. Something Rapunzel related for my 4 year old niece. (That's her favorite Disney princess so it has to be her. Decoration for her new big girl room, plaything, ect.)
*10. Something Green Lantern (Hal Jordan, not the other guys) for my best friends birthday in September (The more epic the better Cheesy she loves hoopla, wall art, plushies, and other stuff. But no metal jewelry as she's allergic to metal.)
11. Be inspired by this moth~> http://cache.wists.com/thumbnails/a/7f/a7f4bb9d9ee88bcb6bea38f8aa5d2227-med So cute! A plush? A shirt? It's a wild card of your choosing if you pick to craft something based on him.
12. A hoopla with the first of these two quotes on it. http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/481126_10151091736954448_1634915325_n.jpg
13. Foot guards for a size 9 female foot (like so->  http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/279/c/4/new_foot_guards_by_aviator33-d5gziet.png but with longer things between the third toe and big toe for her.)
14. This hand carved stamp-> http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/122/e/8/stamp_nagisa_kaworu_by_maggiolata-d63tb0g.jpg (He's one of my all time favorite characters.)

SUPPLIES:
Stickers
ATC blanks
Scrapbook paper
old keys
cool stamps
ink pads
crystals/polished rocks
old gears
origami paper
Resin (or soap) molds
SIMPLE plushie pattern for beginner
SUPER SIMPLE clothing pattern for beginner
mini bottles (tiny glass vile, old empty mini alcohol bottles, ect.)
stamp carving blocks/ carving rounds
old/unwanted my little pony figures
Altoid tins
Wool roving for needle felting
Dice with more then 6 sides
Acorn tops (We have no trees around here with them for some reason)
sculpting tools for polymer clay

Extras:
Hi Chew! (I love this candy but they no longer sell them near me Sad  A pack thrown in would be greatly enjoyed!)

~ THANK YOU TO WHOEVER CLAIMS ME~
« Last Edit: May 08, 2013 06:13:04 PM by Oath Keeper » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Build DSLR Ring-Flash part 1 of 2
How to Build a DSLR Ring-Flash part 2 of 2
How to Clean your Digital SLR sensor
How to Diffuse the Light From the Canon Macro Twin Lite MT-24EX
Camera Exposure Basics
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...