A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 297,489
Currently Running With Scissors:
678 Guests and 37 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 17
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Tutorial: CHANEL Knockoff Bag..Picture Heavy ^__^  (Read 156584 times)
Tags for this thread: tutorial  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

mingaling88
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2005 06:56:38 PM »

holy crap mingaling88!  you really know how to churn out some awesome bags...i can't believe how much it looks like the original!  chanel isn't really my thing, but i'm so impressed (^_^)

aww thanks  Cheesy  ^__^
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My sewing skills have improved so much since I first came here back in 2004... ^_^
mingaling88
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2005 06:57:46 PM »

hah thats crazy.. yours looks just as good as the original, and exactly like the knockoff that my friend bought in paris a couple months ago. she had to pay 30 euros though. crafting wins again!

30 euro's is like 70 dollars here in  canada..not too bad for a knockoff...but my purse is cheaper lol  Cheesy

lol yes crafting does win again!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My sewing skills have improved so much since I first came here back in 2004... ^_^
mingaling88
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2005 07:46:29 PM »

holy crap mingaling88!  you really know how to churn out some awesome bags...i can't believe how much it looks like the original!  chanel isn't really my thing, but i'm so impressed (^_^)

Thank you so much, I do try really hard to make them look awesome lol!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mingaling88
« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2005 08:37:21 PM »

I made another Chanel Knockoff bag..this time it's bigger and instead of pink material i used white material. I'll post some more pics soon!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

chic
« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2005 10:25:15 PM »

OH can't wait for those pics! LOVE this pink bag of ures, i'm jealous x)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

f18 anyone? PM me. =)
mingaling88
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2005 04:09:40 PM »

OH can't wait for those pics! LOVE this pink bag of ures, i'm jealous x)

lol thanks  Cheesy, i went to the mall yesterday and this woman working at below the belt was like "OMG where did you buy your chanel purse!", and then i was like "Oh I made it.." and then the girl was like "Oh...." hmm maybe i should say that i bought it?? but i dont understand her..what's wrong with making knockoff bags??  Huh
THIS ROCKS   Logged

RCKFELLA
Tutorial Contributor

there's no substitute for time

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2005 03:39:06 PM »

shut up!! that is SICK!!!! man!!!! that's what i'm getting for xmas. well, i thought i was, until i saw u guys talking about the prices. i saw some for 300 so i thought those where the originals and that the knock offs would be $100-$150 or something! turns out the $300 one i want is a fake?!!? i wish i had the guts to use it tho. i have this thing, i REALLY don't like using fakes or knockoffs. i feel ghetto. but that is MAADDDDD SKILLZZ!!!! it cracks me up, i've never seen n e one use so many pins, haha. n e wayz, major props!!

<3,
karen
THIS ROCKS   Logged

luvsquilts
« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2005 05:42:22 PM »

You did a beautiful job!!!  I'm so envious!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.
mingaling88
« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2005 08:39:59 PM »

shut up!! that is SICK!!!! man!!!! that's what i'm getting for xmas. well, i thought i was, until i saw u guys talking about the prices. i saw some for 300 so i thought those where the originals and that the knock offs would be $100-$150 or something! turns out the $300 one i want is a fake?!!? i wish i had the guts to use it tho. i have this thing, i REALLY don't like using fakes or knockoffs. i feel ghetto. but that is MAADDDDD SKILLZZ!!!! it cracks me up, i've never seen n e one use so many pins, haha. n e wayz, major props!!

<3,
karen

lol yes i used quite a few packages of pins... and i also poked myself a few times, ouch! But yeah i'd love to get a nice fake chanel one day or maybe if i'm lucky an authentic one  Wink but i dont think that will happen to me soon..oh well!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mingaling88
« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2005 08:40:44 PM »

You did a beautiful job!!!  I'm so envious!

thank you  Cheesy, i wanna learn how to make some dior bags, those are hot bags!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 17 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Holiday Recipe Substitutions
Cooking Dinner with Leftovers with Chef Robin Miller
March of The Crab Cakes
Stuffed Flank Steak
Holiday Rolls
Latest Blog Articles
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!
Winner of Craft Challenge #102 - Swap & Share 3
September 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...