A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News: **Entry period extended to May 20!** From concerts to musicals and more, what events inspire YOU?  Craft and enter for a chance to win a chunk of over $500 in prizes from Ticketmaster this month!  Enter now through MAY 20.  Good luck, Craftsters!!
Total Members: 309,593
Currently Running With Scissors:
510 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: ONGOING ATC SWAP--MAY 2013 (CLOSED)  (Read 12686 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

stellou
« Reply #70 on: May 15, 2013 10:40:59 AM »

I claim Pilarfarmer for Earth related
claimed - 4
sent - 2
Received - 0

Hi,
My name is Estelle, I live in Whitley Bay in the North East of England where the sea is beautiful and the weather is cold. I have two lads of 7 and 9, 2 guinea pigs and a hubby who keep my busy. I work in a school as an assistant. My favourite colours are blue and green well I like all colours apart from baby pink.
I am happy to get tasteful nudity and inspirational messages from any source. Im not too keen on gore unless its funny.

My themes are (In no particular order):
Trees
Inspirational quotes
Alphabet letters (I have none) in lower or uppercase
The Mentalist
Doctor Who
Steam punk
Dragons
Fairy Tales
Yoga
Medicinal or aromatic plants
Flowers
the word: READ (It has been picked but I'd love many different ones so feel free to pick this again)
Quilting
Musical Instruments(I play the recorder and the viola da gamba)
Zentangles
The world of Robin Hobb
Mnemonics (a little sentence to remember how to spell a word eg. GIRL = Girl In Red Leggings)
Your favourite animal
balloons
Non-paper ATC
Artists choice/ surprise me

Thanks

THIS ROCKS   Logged

back to quilting...hurray and I dusted my art material Cheesy
deadsweaters

There's no space for anything but dreaming.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #71 on: May 15, 2013 04:11:10 PM »

I claim stellou for trees.

5/0/0
Hi!  My name is Jamie and I live in Fairborn, Ohio.  I love collecting little pieces of art.  I am very open to anything you could make.  The only things I would NOT want to recieve would be country or patriotic themed.  Anything else goes!!!  So have fun with these themes, I can't wait to see what you come up with!!  Smiley
Frank Sinatra.
Radiohead.
Dresden dolls.
Jean Paul Sartre.
anything Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.
anything pixar's ratatouille.
sleeping beauty.
outer space.
doctor who.
appliances on fire.
the Circus!
something scary.
underwater.
robots.
color theme card : (pick one Smiley) red, yellow, blue, green, purple, orange, pink, black/white/grey.
animal acting human.
your version of a playing card : (pick one Smiley) ace, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, jack, queen, king.
monsters.
angler fish.
giraffes.
skeletons.
vintage-y.
eastern religions art (buddhism, hinduism, etc.)
strange tree.
sushi.
a drawing using only dots and straight lines.
zombies saying something that makes you feel bad for them.
fruit with faces.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Whysteria
« Reply #72 on: May 15, 2013 06:13:01 PM »

I claim deadsweaters for Something (I can't pick which theme since they are all so good! So lets make it a surprise^^)

4/2/1

Hiya, I live in Virginia USA with my wonderful husband, 4 cockatiels, a big fat kitty and an adorable Betta fish. I've only just started doing ATCs but I'm so in love with it! I would prefer nothing political or religious.

My themes:
MLP:FIM (mainly my ponysona) http://whysteria.deviantart.com/art/My-Ponysona-322820102

Labyrinth the movie (Mainly Jerith)

Owls

Super Heros (Green Lantern,Superman, Batman, Flash, Thor, etc.)

Snow

Autumn

Dragons

My Quaker Parrot Sprite http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/oo222/Whysteria/2011-11-26222714.jpg (he passed away last July, I miss him dearly.

My other pets (cockatiels a cat and a betta fish, request pics please, otherwise I'd have 6 different links and that seems excessive Tongue)

Yaoi

Zombies (tons of gore very welcome)

The moon and stars

wolves

yummy foods

Video games like Zelda, COD, Final Fantasy,Fable

koi fish

yin yang

The ocean

Woods

Minecraft (anything you can think of)

Zodiac stuff (I'm a Libra, my animal is the horse and my element is metal)

Fairy Tales

Disney movies (my favorite is Beauty and the Beast but any of them would be awesome)

Vampires
THIS ROCKS   Logged

deadsweaters

There's no space for anything but dreaming.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #73 on: May 15, 2013 07:08:40 PM »

I claim whysteria back for zombies!

6/0/0
Hi!  My name is Jamie and I live in Fairborn, Ohio.  I love collecting little pieces of art.  I am very open to anything you could make.  The only things I would NOT want to recieve would be country or patriotic themed.  Anything else goes!!!  So have fun with these themes, I can't wait to see what you come up with!!

Frank Sinatra.
Radiohead.
Dresden dolls.
Jean Paul Sartre.
anything Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.
anything pixar's ratatouille.
sleeping beauty.
outer space.
doctor who.
appliances on fire.
the Circus!
something scary.
underwater.
robots.
color theme card : (pick one ) red, yellow, blue, green, purple, orange, pink, black/white/grey.
animal acting human.
your version of a playing card : (pick one ) ace, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, jack, queen, king.
monsters.
angler fish.
giraffes.
skeletons.
vintage-y.
eastern religions art (buddhism, hinduism, etc.)
strange tree.
sushi.
a drawing using only dots and straight lines.
zombies saying something that makes you feel bad for them.
fruit with faces.

Read more: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=423133.70;topicseen#ixzz2TPwIbXAW
THIS ROCKS   Logged
cmarion3
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Earth Crone

I'm a Craftster BEST OF 2013 Winner!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #74 on: May 15, 2013 07:16:42 PM »

I claim deadsweaters for "your version of a playing card :  3"

4/2/2

I am cmarion3 from Connecticut and love the outdoors and gardening, veggies that is....as I believe at all that work on a yard ought to render something edible. I have two cats, too big a craft stash and no time these days! So more ATC's!
I sew, knit, mess with multi media combining paper, fabric, sewing, paint, things and cat hair....always cat hair! I love the garden and am not a lacy sort of girl, more of a hole in the jeans and barefoot kind of gal. Love earth tones, jewel tones and any color that doesn't make your teeth hurt.

Themes:

- Cats always cats, especially smart-alecky ones
- Gardening/veggies...with personality
- The letters A, E, J, N, O, R
- Sci-Fi
- Things made out of pickles
- Anthropomorphised objects
- Self-portraits
- Steampunk machines
- Clocks or things with clocks as part of their form
- ATC prayer flags (nothing religious)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ATC's Always
Monsters and Art Dolls
Art Journaling and Fabric Art Journaling
Mixed Media Madwoman
50 Projects in 2014
Cygni
« Reply #75 on: May 16, 2013 03:47:40 AM »

I claim cmarion3 for the letter O

(6/3/0)

My name is Sandra and I live in Castelln, Spain. I'm a Psychology student and I really enjoy reading, writing and watching movies. My favorite color is green, but I enjoy any color if it's well combined. I collect foreign stamps, so think about me when preparing the envelope   Please, nothing religious or political.

My themes:

-Platypus
-Non-paper ATC
-Book characters ABC (not available: V)
-Your favorite place in the word
-How the brain works
-Altered puzzle
-Supernatural
-Iron Man
-Dried flowers
-Green
-Weird animals
-Famous monuments ABC (every letter available Wink )
THIS ROCKS   Logged

blupaisan
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

crayyyyyyzeeeeeee about cats!!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #76 on: May 16, 2013 06:08:56 AM »

I claim Cygni for non paper.

9th claim, 6 mailed, 1 rec'd

I'm Meg from upstate NY, usa. Been crazy busy gardening - first year at this property and starting from scratch!

List-

log  cabins
vines
chickadees
any kind of water
something made from a seed packet
non paper
moveables
make up a country's flag that does not exist
calico
baby animals
your favorite stuffed animal from childhood
Pink, Lime Green, and Sky Blue together
owls
embroidery
falling down barns
crumbling castles
retro mini tow-behind camper
island of Nantucket
unicycling
cabooses
kids on a teeter totter

thanks!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

It were lightnin'...
artista83
« Reply #77 on: May 17, 2013 01:58:13 PM »

I claim blupaisan  for moveables.

1st claim, 0 mailed, 0 rec'd

I'm Amanda from Saint Clair Shores, Michigan, usa. This is my first swap and i aam very excited about it! I make cards all the time! i am very excited about my claim, moveables is something i looooovvveee to make! I also wondered if we are able to do more than one card for the person we claim or not?

My favorite color is maroon. I do not like political, pink (unless for baby didi some pink is ok), or religious. I really love creatures, be them creapy or goofy or whatnot! Favorite movies: Laberinth-jim hensons, Dark crystal, MirrorMask (awsome characters visually), silent hill, Evil dead, Resident evil, anything zombie related.

List-

interesting creature (creative fun! giraffehead, crow body, lock ness feet, i don't know but you get the idea, make it up Smiley
Laberinth(hoggle, the information guy with the bird head, the guys that throw their heads around, the white haired fairies etc)
silent hill (the creapy nurses, the acid spitting things, the big guy with the triangle head)
Army of darkness/evildead-so much to work with from those moovies

a pocket sewn card (has a componant that is maybe attached by ribbon? can go into pockets, or maybe a felt board card with mini peices would be soooo cool!

steam punk metal (metal card using lil gears to make a picture of some sort. example: mermaid
Betty boop in a different way (goth, steam punk, zombified etc...
Baby Didi-my baby is 4 months old named everdean cute baby toon card or something..love surprise elements
surrealism-i like dali and wierd stuffs
all around oddity flap door card (doorlike flaps open to reveal image inside the flaps)
card made with polymer clay! (would be sooo cool, same as polymer clay sculpting but lil flatter, can have dimention
manequins galore (i love the drawing manequins that have no face, the poseable guys
spooky - less halloweeny more scary porcelan dollish lookin, or your creative spooky interpretation)
the female form- ( i am currently working on a series of cards called women as objects) so i collect those too
invent a new character- jim henson movie style, less sesemy street more dark crystal type pond scene, strider, just to give idea of a style that rocks!
victorian portrait- i love the men and womans style of dressing!
creapy jars idea (think what a phameldahide specimen jars, oddities show, who knows.
egyptian
feathers, ribbons, and fabrics
potions -think what you would see in a witches warlock cabinet scene
A weareable ATC! (idea starter: pin, neclace, id neclase thing, you dont know how many times i have wanted to wear peoples art!
and now for something completely different: find a way to make a card that people didn't think to try yet as far as you know, how creative can ya get?! i hope reading this people have gotten some new ideas sparked for atc making! fun fun!

*some day i hope to host a swap!

i hope my list gives some creative ideas! i hope whomever pics me is as excited as i am to do this swap! yipppeee!
-Amanda
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Loves poppets and anything zombie! Will personal swap !
Whysteria
« Reply #78 on: May 17, 2013 02:33:14 PM »

I claim artista83 for 'something'

5/3/1

Hiya, I live in Virginia USA with my wonderful husband, 4 cockatiels, a big fat kitty and an adorable Betta fish. I've only just started doing ATCs but I'm so in love with it! I would prefer nothing political or religious.

My themes:
MLP:FIM (mainly my ponysona) http://whysteria.deviantart.com/art/My-Ponysona-322820102

Labyrinth the movie (Mainly Jerith)

Owls

Super Heros (Green Lantern,Superman, Batman, Flash, Thor, etc.)

Snow

Autumn

Dragons

My Quaker Parrot Sprite http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/oo222/Whysteria/2011-11-26222714.jpg (he passed away last July, I miss him dearly.

My other pets (cockatiels a cat and a betta fish, request pics please, otherwise I'd have 6 different links and that seems excessive Tongue)

Yaoi

Zombies (tons of gore very welcome)

The moon and stars

wolves

yummy foods

Video games like Zelda, COD, Final Fantasy,Fable

koi fish

yin yang

The ocean

Woods

Minecraft (anything you can think of)

Zodiac stuff (I'm a Libra, my animal is the horse and my element is metal)

Fairy Tales

Disney movies (my favorite is Beauty and the Beast but any of them would be awesome)

Vampires
« Last Edit: May 17, 2013 02:36:01 PM by Whysteria » THIS ROCKS   Logged

gala_apples
« Reply #79 on: May 17, 2013 03:13:15 PM »

I claim Whysteria for super heroes

6/3/1

I'm gala, from Winnipeg. Most of my themes are to fill out collections, so I'm genuinely thrilled to get any of them chosen. It's like getting mailed a puzzle piece and being one step closer to having a completed puzzle. 

I'm doing a mixed media alphabet book for my nephew for places that he might go. The places/letters I already have are carnival, forest, gas station, island, mountain, north pole, orchard, universe, volcano, waterpark, zoo So I need the letters: A B D H J K L P Q R T U X Y, and El Salvador and Scotland (where his parents are from).

-jetskis
-towels
-highways
-ice cream
-Fantasy landscapes

-MALE Alphabet... (name) the (weird hobby) like Gerald the Gumchewer. Create your own character, and be as weird as possible! I still need: F J O Q V

-Hunger Games Districts please don't put the number on it, I want to use the same font for all of them once it's done. Horizontal Please
2- masonry/stonecutting and/or an army of "Peacekeepers"
6- transportation
« Last Edit: May 17, 2013 03:23:56 PM by gala_apples » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm not attached to your world, nothing heals, nothing grows... we used to love ourselves, we used to love one another.

life is no cabaret- we don't care what you say, we're inviting you anyway, you mf'ers, you'll sing someday!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Jimmy Gownley Reveals His Favorite Books
Terra Elan McVoy Talks About After the Kiss
Robert Ferrigno Reveals Who He Admires Most
A.J. Jacobs Reveals What Readers Think About Him
Meet Author Albert Clayton Gaulden
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Decorative Bulletin Board
Rain, rain, you don't have to go away...
Tute Tuesday: Latch Hooked Rag Rug

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...