A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 297,574
Currently Running With Scissors:
646 Guests and 26 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Renaissance Festival Swap: Sign-ups closed, sendouts 6/5/13  (Read 4320 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

leather and lace

I'm too 'XC' for my spikes!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2013 06:35:53 PM »

I'm still here. I haven't gotten much done because I have another swap I'm trying to get out the door this week, but once it's sent I'll have more time to devote to my partner!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Projects in 2013 2/50
2013 Art Journal-along

LV Charlotte Bee Marie's Blog: http://little-rabbit-on-the-prairie.blogspot.com/

Little Visitors Swap
Superhero & Comic Fan Swap
Fabric Printing Swap
ivoryh1632
« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2013 10:34:47 PM »

Still here. I think I got everything worked out for what I'm going to make, just need to figure out the details.  Waiting to hear back from my partner about a question, but now that i think about it that was a few days ago so i'm thinking maybe it didn't go through and i should resend it. Probably won't get started working on anything till next week though, I'm trying to finish up another swap right now and somehow what should have been a night of crafting is turning into a night of worrying about work stuff and doctor stuff, nothing serious, i just always get nervous before going to the doctor.....hopefully my head will be more clear and craft oriented after tomorrow.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Cerebral Atrophy
« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2013 11:42:05 PM »

Checking in, i have been busy helping my sister move. I have everything done planning wise and 90% of my fabric bought. Smiley I plan on starting next week because after i finish with my sister i have to help bring my brother back to my parents for summer break from college. (Plus have fun in Austin, woot woot!) Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am willing to do personal swappage!! Smiley

Currently Swapping in:
Superhero Swap- Plotting!
Mini top hat swap- Plotting!
Ren fest swap- Waiting for partners!
hayleylujah
« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2013 09:18:10 AM »

Checking in! I finished my large and now I am beginning to work on the small item. I am loving the theme of this swap so much, crafting for it has been a blast.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My jumbled blog of vegan rantings on food and crafts: http://limabeanlover.wordpress.com/
tamalama
« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2013 07:36:48 AM »

Just checking in, still crafting away.  My dad has chemo this week so I'm going to bring my project with me and work on it there, they're really cool about letting me bring in my crafting gear.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My wist: http://www.wists.com/tamalama

I love personal swaps, pm if interested!
Alchamy513
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Watson's Warriors

« Reply #35 on: May 24, 2013 01:21:01 PM »

Ok guys, one week until sendouts! Is everyone going to be ready or are we going to need some extra time (I know I might  Embarrassed)?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I believe in Sherlock Holmes! : Avengers Assemble!
My Pinterest
ivoryh1632
« Reply #36 on: May 24, 2013 03:34:15 PM »

i might need a little bit more time. my car broke down yesterday and while i have my supplies and i can walk to the post office if i need to, most of my time yesterday and today has been spent figuring out how to rearrange schedules to get everyone to and from work on time and dealing with financial stuff and if its worth fixing the car and trying to look for a new car and all that not so fun stuff, so my crafting time is being eaten into quite a bit.  i've actually got a craft night planned tonight with some friends but i think we're using it as a group effort to get the one girl's bench-makeover finished. i'll definately know if i can send on time by mon or tues since those are my days off so i should be able to get more done.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Eiseldora
« Reply #37 on: May 24, 2013 03:43:45 PM »

I"m almost done. I just need to focus on it this weekend and I'll be ready to ship out.

If time is extended I might make a third item.

Thanks for the awesome swap.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
leather and lace

I'm too 'XC' for my spikes!

« Reply #38 on: May 26, 2013 02:07:24 PM »

I'll definitely be able to send out by the 31st, but an extension might be nice, just so I can put finishing touches in plenty of time.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Projects in 2013 2/50
2013 Art Journal-along

LV Charlotte Bee Marie's Blog: http://little-rabbit-on-the-prairie.blogspot.com/

Little Visitors Swap
Superhero & Comic Fan Swap
Fabric Printing Swap
Cerebral Atrophy
« Reply #39 on: May 26, 2013 11:25:00 PM »

I would totally love an extension, but I will be able to send out on time if needed. I have some last minute stuff I have to help my sister with for her wedding which is next weekend.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am willing to do personal swappage!! Smiley

Currently Swapping in:
Superhero Swap- Plotting!
Mini top hat swap- Plotting!
Ren fest swap- Waiting for partners!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Serve a Bacon Roly Poly
How to Stuff Mini Quesadillas
How to Heat Leftover Turkey and Stuffing Casserole
How to Cook Fantastic Turkey Au Gratin with Sherry
How to Cook Extra Sweet Thanksgiving Yams
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Rustic Fabric Pumpkins
Are You Ready For Some Football?
Meatless Monday: Banana Pudding

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...