A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 297,023
Currently Running With Scissors:
352 Guests and 14 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Supernatural Swap 4/22-4/29, sendouts 5/28  (Read 9836 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

spikefan
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2013 06:04:36 PM »

Welcome to the swap Eclectic Dreamer and jimscupcake!

I *AM* signing up for this. But I'm so new to the show.... it will take a bit for me to get enough ideas to fill out the questionnaire. Sad BTW: I love Bobby lol.

Bobby is one of my favorites too, love it when he calls them idjits. Cheesy

I am watching Supernatural again from the start - got halfway through Season 1 today whilst embroidering. Jeez the Winchester boys crack me up sometimes (when they aren't chasing after scary demons  Shocked)

I just finished watching it again for the 3rd time and I'm trying to resist watching it for a 4th time. I love the humor they have, even after all they go through.

I will be ending signups tomorrow at 7pm EST and should hopefully have partners out between 8pm and 9pm.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Alliekat914

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2013 06:06:03 PM »

I love Supernatural! Just heading to bed after a long weekend... but Iam so sending my questionnaire in Monday morning...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
spikefan

« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2013 06:47:30 PM »

Welcome to the swap Koreena!

I love Supernatural! Just heading to bed after a long weekend... but Iam so sending my questionnaire in Monday morning...

Great! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Eclectic Dreamer

There's power in an unwritten page.

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2013 09:37:50 PM »

I just watched the episode when they were in the psychiatric hospital (season 5) ... my favorite quote of the entire show came from the woman he was hallucinating lol. I don't remember the quote but it may even be in my top 10 list for the entire series. I really truly need to watch these a few dozen times. And the friend that hooked me on it just told me I should just buy them. Probably cheaper than renting. So wish me luck in my search online lol.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.etsy.com/people/ShahanaKhan/favorites
http://pinterest.com/3pomegranates

Writing Magic - NaNoWriMo 2013 Swap: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=426706.0#axzz2cCRJhOrK

My new motto/mantra: "Eat. Rest. Be well of heart. Keep breathing."
Koreena

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2013 07:10:17 AM »

Hello everyone Smiley  Looking forward to learning more about the show while I swap with you...  I've joined this swap so that I can get a better understanding of the show that my man is so very in love with haha~  This is a show that I used to 'tolerate' and now am getting into~ it is constantly surprising me Smiley 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

torimiko

requires study and documentation

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2013 08:01:43 AM »

Hello everyone Smiley  Looking forward to learning more about the show while I swap with you...  I've joined this swap so that I can get a better understanding of the show that my man is so very in love with haha~  This is a show that I used to 'tolerate' and now am getting into~ it is constantly surprising me Smiley 

I love that you said this show is your man's favorite! I've been to two Supernatural conventions in Vancouver BC, and its not an exaggeration to say the turn out is 99% female! Since men are scarce, the actors tend to know the names of the ones that show up at the cons. <3

My husband started watching the show on TNT during reruns three years ago. While I had watched the first season when it originally aired, I had been too busy with work and college to keep up. But I started watching it again with him and got bitten by the fan girl bug pretty bad. So be careful, Koreena! I followed my man down this rabbit hole and haven't come up since.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
theboywonder
« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2013 08:16:32 AM »

I am worrying that my questionnaire is going to be full of spoilers for people who are newer to the show. I am hoping that is not the case!

I love that you said this show is your man's favorite! I've been to two Supernatural conventions in Vancouver BC, and its not an exaggeration to say the turn out is 99% female! Since men are scarce, the actors tend to know the names of the ones that show up at the cons. <3

My husband started watching the show on TNT during reruns three years ago. While I had watched the first season when it originally aired, I had been too busy with work and college to keep up. But I started watching it again with him and got bitten by the fan girl bug pretty bad. So be careful, Koreena! I followed my man down this rabbit hole and haven't come up since.

I need to see if there are cons in my area (New England)!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm interested in personal swaps, just ask!
torimiko

requires study and documentation

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2013 08:51:33 AM »

I am worrying that my questionnaire is going to be full of spoilers for people who are newer to the show. I am hoping that is not the case!

I need to see if there are cons in my area (New England)!
The one in New Jersey was last weekend I think.
and don't worry, I am totally current with the series myself. Loving the Men of Letters stuff and all that it entails!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
spikefan

« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2013 10:47:57 AM »

Last day to signup!

Welcome to the swap PepperRose22!

I only see one that could be a big spoiler and it looks like most have seen everything so it should be fine. Anyone who hasn't seen all the seasons and is worried about spoilers please PM, so maybe I can work around it when partnering.

« Last Edit: April 29, 2013 11:02:08 AM by spikefan » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Alliekat914

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2013 10:55:22 AM »

I just sent in my questionnaire... Smiley Can't wait to get my partner and start stalking...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt
More Great Crafts Using Cardboard Tubes
Meatless Monday: No Meat Lasagna

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...