This is a swap where you invite your own partner (IYP - Invite Your Partner)
Swap name: IYP (invite your partner) 23: Summer Do-Si-Doimage credit www.carolynagner.co m
Craftster member who is organizing this swap:luckdragon
Sign-up date range: April 19 - May 5, 2013
Date to send item by: June 10, 2013
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): no
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
If so, which country?
Additional Age requirement? no
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: yes
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: yes
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: yes
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: yes
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES/NO
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES/NO
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES/NO
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES/NO
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES/NO
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES/NO
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES/NO
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES/NO
This description has been taken from IYP22, which was taken from IYP21, which was taken....you get the picture.
Heres how it works:
In this swap, you can contact anyone and ask them to be your partner. It's almost like a personal swap, but with a group, and a killer gallery! You will have to sign up with your partner. That is, you must contact your potential partner via pm and you both must mutually agree to be partnered together. Once you have a partner, each of you must pm me with your information, and after doing all the necessary double checking, I will post you both together as participants and add this swap to your "In progress" feedback.
Swappers may have two partners this round! However, if you have any instances of 'poor swapping' documented in your feedback (such as 'no communication' 'did not craft in the spirit of the swap') or numerous instances of sending very late, I ask that you only craft for one partner. You may not have more than two partners. ** New swappers may only have 1 partner**
As partners, you will choose if you want to have a theme, if you want to post stalk each other and be surprised, or if you want to request from each other things you have admired in the past. You should also agree on quantity. I would suggest one "large" (time consuming and/or valuable) item, and a couple of "small" (quicker to craft) items that you know your partner will like. Unless you choose otherwise. Feel free to start crafting for your partner as soon as you are both officially signed up!
If you want to participate, but you are a bit shy of just asking someone, you can PM me and you'll be put on a list of "Potential Partners" in the next post, so people can choose from craftsters that are interested.
Please check into the thread once per week.
swappers will receive temporary negative feedback if:
- it is one week past send-outs and you are out of communication
- it is two weeks past send-outs and you have not yet sent, regardless of the communication with us and your partner.
Even if you decide with your partner that you are sending late and she/he says its alright, you MUST send by two weeks past the send out date or this will be reflected in negative feedback. Once you do send, you will have positive feedback again, BUT this late sending will be reflected in your comments even if you communicated.
THIS IS A VERY IN DEPTH SWAP AND WE ARE TRADING WITH PEOPLE WE LIKE. PLEASE PLAN ACCORDINGLY AND BE READY TO SEND ON TIME!
The secret password is: hullabaloo!
ONE NOTE: It is a little scary to ask someone to be your partner. Some people may have someone else already in mind, or they may not have the time or funds to participate right now, or they may just not be interested. We need to remember to be nice if we feel we need to refuse someone, and to not take it personally if someone else turns us down.
Here's what you need to do:
1. Contact your partner (make sure they're in good standing, swapwise), and agree to join together
2. Both partners must PM luckdragon and each other with mailing information.
3. Post in this thread so I can keep up with you!
4. Make sure you can mail on time, and provide organizer with a DC number when you do.
5. PM your partner and organizer when you receive as well! Your partner CANNOT get feedback unless you PM us. Thank your partner both in a PM and publicly in the gallery. If you are unable to post pictures, please let your partner know before they send to you. In this case, you still need to post in the gallery about what you received.
6. Lack of PMs to organizer and your partner will be noted in feedback!!!
7. Have fun!
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer (luckdragon)
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: IYP 23 Summer Do-Si-Do!
Your real name:
I have read all the rules, including ones for late sendouts(YES/NO):
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO):
What is the secret password?
My partner is:
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER (luckdragon) VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.
Mark any PM's for this swap with IYP23 in the title, although you can specify reasons after that such as "IYP23 Sign-up" to keep communications less confusing.
Some Previous Galleries:IYP 22 GALLERYIYP 21 GALLERYIYP 20 GALLERYIYP 19 Gallery