A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 296,689
Currently Running With Scissors:
718 Guests and 28 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Star Trek Swap V Gallery  (Read 4727 times)
Tags for this thread: star_trek , tv_show  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

libertine49
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2013 11:48:16 AM »

I have received and everything is amazing!

First up is my favorite:

Then this adorable bag

And matching pouch and hand warmers

THIS ROCKS   Logged

goldfishpollywog
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Goldfish kisses *<><

I have Never met an unimportant person. Never.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2013 06:40:52 PM »

Cute package!  A girl can rarely have too many Geeky bags!...with a matching pouch at that!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The Pin(trest) are mightier than the sword.

LV Tumblr - possible swap spoilers
RikaHeart

" If the world is made of light and darkness..."

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2013 05:45:41 PM »

I should be mailing soon... I won't be crafting much after this.... especially after the news mom told me...

My dad... He's dying...and the cancer is moving fast...We don't know how long he will live... He is going down hill fast and it isn't lung cancer.... I'm trying everything to get the package sent out... so don't count me out.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

AmyLynn98
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2013 03:56:02 PM »

Oh Rika. I'm so sorry to hear that! I'm thinking of you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Yay me! My zombie garden gnome was named a 2013 Featured Project: Home Sweet Home: Interiors & Exteriors! Thanks for voting for him!

Check out my posts on Geek Crafts or at amylynn98.blogspot. com/
RikaHeart

« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2013 06:09:16 PM »

Oh Rika. I'm so sorry to hear that! I'm thinking of you!

He is getting worse each day...I can't face him anymore... I'll send your package. Been trying to tape it and ran out of package tape.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

silentblair

Intellect and Romance over Brute Force and Cynicism

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2013 08:07:44 PM »

RikaHeart, my thoughts are with you.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Tenitsu
Oh my, where do I start? Here? Okay!

(⌒▽⌒)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2013 08:27:36 PM »

I know I'm not in this swap, was just checking out the awesome stuff you've all posted thus far, but I've got to say Rika my grandmother just died a few months ago from her battle with several different types of cancer (she beat lung and ovarian cancer but not the lymphoma...and the other I forget)...its hard, I wont lie.... but you get through it. But your lucky you've got everyone here who I'm sure would be willing to talk and listen to you as much as you need. I wish I had been on here when things went downhill for my grandmother, I surely could have used a friend, and everyone here is certainly very friendly and understanding!

Just do your best and dont be afraid to vent to someone, it helps tons! I know you can always talk to me if you want =)
Hope things pick up in a better way for you, life's no fun when its all downhill. And sometimes, all a girl really needs is a good distraction, be it a friend to talk to, or a good long walk with some music to drown out the world, I'm sure you'll find something to ease your heart and take your mind off things for a few!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hito no ji wa hitori ja tatenai...=)

Pintrest!

You dont need to be weird to belong here...there's a tutorial for that somewhere!
RikaHeart

« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2013 10:16:23 AM »

Thanks Everyone. It helps.  Its hard...and definitely not in control of my emotions anymore. No matter how much I try, I can not go into the bedroom. Too scared to.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Tenitsu
Oh my, where do I start? Here? Okay!

(⌒▽⌒)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2013 11:43:51 AM »

I'd say talking about is definitely progress, so that counts for something for sure. You never have to do something you feel you cant do or dont want to, perhaps its best you dont, but thats for you to decide. When my grandmother died, my aunt (her daughter) couldnt bear to go see her (she was utterly hysterical and pregnant too), we all knew it would do neither of them good to be in that position, upsetting her by seeing her daughter so distraught, and no good for my aunt to get further upset. Sometimes things are for the best, and no one is always in control of their emotions, we're allowed to have our moments to break down and freak out, the good thing is, it helps. You'll get through it, you've got the whole lot of us for support, and I'm sure you have some family to support you too (I'd hope soo!!)

Like I said earlier though, distractions help ease the tension and help you get past some things, just a matter of finding something you can get into and keep busy with without giving your head to much time to think (crocheting does that for me...I'm bad with numbers so keeping count of all the rows n stuff keeps me from thinking of anything else). Your distraction could even be us =D but I think you should definitely find a good outlet, be it crafty stuff, outdoorsy stuff, or even talking to someone, it will help loads!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hito no ji wa hitori ja tatenai...=)

Pintrest!

You dont need to be weird to belong here...there's a tutorial for that somewhere!
RikaHeart

« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2013 05:21:50 AM »

I'd say talking about is definitely progress, so that counts for something for sure. You never have to do something you feel you cant do or dont want to, perhaps its best you dont, but thats for you to decide. When my grandmother died, my aunt (her daughter) couldnt bear to go see her (she was utterly hysterical and pregnant too), we all knew it would do neither of them good to be in that position, upsetting her by seeing her daughter so distraught, and no good for my aunt to get further upset. Sometimes things are for the best, and no one is always in control of their emotions, we're allowed to have our moments to break down and freak out, the good thing is, it helps. You'll get through it, you've got the whole lot of us for support, and I'm sure you have some family to support you too (I'd hope soo!!)

Like I said earlier though, distractions help ease the tension and help you get past some things, just a matter of finding something you can get into and keep busy with without giving your head to much time to think (crocheting does that for me...I'm bad with numbers so keeping count of all the rows n stuff keeps me from thinking of anything else). Your distraction could even be us =D but I think you should definitely find a good outlet, be it crafty stuff, outdoorsy stuff, or even talking to someone, it will help loads!

Thanks for the advice...

Also I wanted to say I sent my Package out yesterday! So AmyLynn should get it soon!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Draw Michael Jackson
How to Draw the Nightcrawler from the X Men
How to Draw Wonder Woman
How to Draw Psyclocke from the X Men
How to Draw Super Man
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...