A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 297,553
Currently Running With Scissors:
652 Guests and 32 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 37
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Fabric Printing Swap Sign up Closed, Send out 6/3  (Read 28955 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

ivoryh1632
« Reply #180 on: May 02, 2013 08:34:59 PM »

Way too many ideas running through my head, waiting to hear back from my partners so I can hopefully start to narrow things down
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Bobomom
« Reply #181 on: May 03, 2013 11:44:07 AM »

I need to do some serious stalking this weekend!
I tried out a method yesterday - not quite to my liking, but I think my paint was old.  At least we have a month to play and make!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
megstar
« Reply #182 on: May 03, 2013 05:40:48 PM »

yay!  so excited about my partners and can't wait to get started!  just need to narrow down ideas and shopping will begin this weekend Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

an anthem = the bottom of an ant's pants Smiley
ivoryh1632
« Reply #183 on: May 03, 2013 11:10:17 PM »

was sifting through my pintrest trying to find a tute i thought i pinned but apearantly didn't, and found a technique i'd totally forgot about so i think i'm gonna do that for one of my partners just gotta figure out the perfect design
THIS ROCKS   Logged

edelC
Tutorial Contributor

find love everywhere

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #184 on: May 04, 2013 03:37:37 AM »

Edel!!!   Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Hubby & I are currently living in our Airstream for a year.  On a fluke, we ended up at an Airstream Rally for New Years Eve.  Dozens of Airstreams all lined up one after the other.  The flamingo decorating was amazing.  But NOTHING, I repeat NOTHING, like this.  This is amazing!   It is gorgeous!

Oh my god..I want your life...lol..airstream rally for new years eve that sounds amazing!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sheepBlue
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Crafting to keep insanity at bay.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #185 on: May 04, 2013 05:09:58 AM »

Ack! I'm a little freaked out. I just got asked last minute to do a craft show with a friend next weekend!! My first. Ever. I already have a million other things to do this week but I'm glad I was already planning to do some screen printing! I need to make some more FQs stat! Never fear partners - my ideas for you are still percolating in the back of my mind.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

luckdragon

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

« Reply #186 on: May 04, 2013 05:32:16 AM »

Ack! I'm a little freaked out. I just got asked last minute to do a craft show with a friend next weekend!! My first. Ever. I already have a million other things to do this week but I'm glad I was already planning to do some screen printing! I need to make some more FQs stat! Never fear partners - my ideas for you are still percolating in the back of my mind.

awesome!  Good luck with the show!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 in 2012 (24/50)
Looking for a vintage magazine (1974 - 1978) that has a fabric nativity set w/ people and animals. An example: http://www.craftster.org/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=440861&ppuser=143144.
Wise One
« Reply #187 on: May 04, 2013 10:58:17 AM »

Oh my god..I want your life...lol..airstream rally for new years eve that sounds amazing!
It was amazing until trying to find OUR trailer at night.  They all looked the same!  Many folks made mistakes  Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: May 07, 2013 07:33:34 AM by Wise One » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sometimes not so wise Smiley
PerfectlyBohemian

« Reply #188 on: May 04, 2013 12:54:55 PM »

That is awesome news! I hope you do really well. Your stuff is fantastic Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

craftADDchick
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #189 on: May 04, 2013 04:34:11 PM »

sheepBlue, congrats! And, I like your little space! Today, I screen printed on top of the washing machine... definitely not ideal!

And, I have a question- I did some printing on some microfiber cotton pillowcases today, and something weird happened. The design bled on the fabric- I used black ink, and a very watery light black outline appeared around the image. It looks pretty cool, but I was wondering if this had ever happened to anyone else (I was using Yudu inks- they had gotten thick and gloppy so I thinned them with water). I also printed on muslin and a t-shirt, and it only happened on the microfiber. I'm guessing it just has awesome wicking properties and pulled the water from the ink. Once the item is received by its intended recipient, I can post a picture!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The choices you make today determine the choices you will have tomorrow.

51/50: 50+ Crochet Wash Cloth Along- Finally!!! Now for the + part Smiley
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 37 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
DIY Save The Date Photo Notecard
DIY Save The Date Calendar
How to Read a Knitting Patten
How to Understand Jupiter
How to Make Red Plasticine
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Banana Pudding
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...