A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 297,127
Currently Running With Scissors:
594 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: What I Am Best At Swap Gallery  (Read 6026 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

jo_mama
call me jo.

no stone throwing regardless of housing situation

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2013 01:59:29 PM »

thanks, guys!  I had so much fun making those shoes, and airbrushing probably it 'what I do best', lol.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

check out my pins pinterest.com/josasser
and my websites josasser.com and splendidhandmade.com
blupaisan
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

crayyyyyyzeeeeeee about cats!!!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/WackobelleEarrings

« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2013 10:07:10 AM »

Get ready to be thoroughly blown away...

LadybugsAndBumblebees made the most wonderful package for me. It was better than Christmas!!
A pic of all the wrapped goodies...

I was puking my guts out all day yesterday and my  husband runs in with this enormous package and demands that I open it. I wished so much that I could but I just did not have it in me. I slept for 48 hours! So this morning I had just a bit of energy and opened them...

Strawberry candle that smells like heaven, adorable ceramic(?) owl pendant, a GodsEye made by her DD/Niece (was this a dual project? or are they one and the same people?), a wonderful stamp which I'm gonna use on the outside of every Craftster swap I mail, owl notes of the style from my wist, and a fabric owl dangle.

A brilliantly recrafted plastic bottle-turned-pencil holder with my alltime favorite shroom fabric on it. It has been treated somehow so if I spill coffee on it, I can clean it!!  Plus 3 pencils that my H eyed so hard that if one goes missing, I will know where it is. 2 cuff bracelets (cuffs are the only kind I wear) and necklaces to match. A shroom garden stake that will live at the base of my birdbath.

Modeling my favorite colored cuff...

7 colorful dishrags (the only way I wash dishes... hate those scrubby things) so I can have one fresh every day, waterbottle holder which is soooo perfect for cycling, as my favorite bottle won't fit in the bike holder, an eyeglass case to replace the grodie one I picked up for free by the side of the road.

Detail of eyeglass holder. She even 'went green' for the liner. I am a Greenie. Isn't the button stunning?!

Towels to STAY PUT on the oven door... I am always going for the towel, only to discover it missing. It is slung over my H's shoulder, ARG! That will no longer happen.

2 pieces of fabric that actually made me SWOON!!  I adore the sewing one (love vintage stuff) but the too-sweet-animals absolutely made my day - if I had seen this fabric online, it woulda been on my wist. Goodness, but I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!

La piece de Resistance, a gorgeous handbag. Ladybugs did such a professional job on this. I can't wait to use it, but I am gonna cry when it gets its very first stain...

My left thumb does not work properly (you may be able to see one of three scars there where they attempted to correct it....) so Ladybugs put a nice big grabber on the zipper so I could actually use it.

Lookie!!  It lights up!  An adorable cookie that will help me see into the bag at night. The lining is right up my alley. I don't think I have ever had anyone stalk my tastes as well as this swapper did.

Here is a pic I totally forgot to put in... retro mushroom pitcher and napkin holder. I have seen these on Ebay at huge prices so have never been able to own one. Now I have two!!  Gosh, I love these so much!

LadybugsAndBumblebees, I cannot thank you enough for your incredible generosity and skills.

Love ya!!
blu
« Last Edit: May 03, 2013 06:32:07 PM by blupaisan » THIS ROCKS   Logged

It were lightnin'...
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2013 10:34:36 AM »

Blown away is right!  Love your new bag and your new sunglasses case!

A thoughtful and personal package all the way around!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Projects in 2014 101/150 ?
PINTEREST
Will swap for art
Helena Puck
« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2013 11:17:17 AM »

I love that purse. It always amazes me when people mix crochet with fabric. The lining is beautiful and that other fabric would be make swoon too. Really love the sewing machines!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Etsy Shop
Blog
pinterest

Open to trades for Smurfs, minions, and personal swaps
bunny1kenobi
Ruler of the Roost, Protector of the Progeny, Conqueror of Comestibles, Chieftain of Chores, Consort Extraordinaire, and Crafty to Boot!

Best of 2013 Winner! I like my avatar, tho....

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2013 12:16:11 PM »

Wow, blupaisan, looks like what your partner is best at is STALKING!!   Grin  A beautiful and very thoughtful package!

PS that fabric is fantastic!!
« Last Edit: May 03, 2013 12:17:40 PM by bunny1kenobi » THIS ROCKS   Logged

gotgrey
You are, which ever beast you choose to feed

Right and wrong are just words, it's what you do

« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2013 12:24:56 PM »

Yes, ladybugs is one talented and generous person!  I recognize the "green" frogs fabric.   Grin  I sent it to her in a swap.  I think we both like frogs.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
MaxParadise
« Reply #36 on: May 03, 2013 01:57:02 PM »

i have received from edenkitty! i love it, everything is awesome. check out the goodies:

numbered and packaged. sorry the photo is so dark!

the goods unwrapped =)

and here are a few close ups:

love this set!

the copper pendant has an etching of a flower on it =)

love me some arm candy. bracelets!

love it all! and did i mention one of the necklaces is made from a recycled bottle? how awesome is that!? again, sorry for the dark picks and that i didn't have more pics/closeups of all of edenkitty's fantastic work. by the time i went back and looked at the pics, of course my battery had to run out! edenkitty, if you have any more pics, or better than these, please share! everything is awesome =)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

And your scared to death that you are never going to come alive.

http://www.pintrest.com/dheartst
blupaisan

crayyyyyyzeeeeeee about cats!!!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/WackobelleEarrings

« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2013 06:33:06 PM »

Stop the presses!!  I forgot to put in two items in the gallery that LadyBugs sent. Go check it out!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

It were lightnin'...
Helena Puck
« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2013 05:17:57 AM »

Stop the presses!!  I forgot to put in two items in the gallery that LadyBugs sent. Go check it out!

OMG, those mushroom canisters are awesome. They are just like the ones my grandmother had and I have looked for them all over every peddler's mall and flea market I've been to. I'm so envious!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Etsy Shop
Blog
pinterest

Open to trades for Smurfs, minions, and personal swaps
bunny1kenobi
Ruler of the Roost, Protector of the Progeny, Conqueror of Comestibles, Chieftain of Chores, Consort Extraordinaire, and Crafty to Boot!

Best of 2013 Winner! I like my avatar, tho....

« Reply #39 on: May 04, 2013 08:44:41 PM »

I received from the lovely and talented kwality570!  She spoiled me shamelessly:

first off, some awesome crafting cord, a Lego notebook, an absolutely GORGEOUS bookmark and some jewelry findings that are PERFECT for some projects I have in mind!!

Cutest little monster displaying the first letter of my last name.

An awesome piece of wall art featuring one of kwality's famous cuties:

And last but definitely NOT least, this adorable (and oh so soft) Cookie Monster scarf!!!!!  Squee!

Thank you, Kwality!  It is all fantastic and I love this package!!!

PS- the color in these pics is NOT great-- sorry!  They do not do her projects justice by any means!
« Last Edit: May 04, 2013 08:46:18 PM by bunny1kenobi » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Get Beachy Waves
How To Get Temporary Bangs With Clip In Extensions
7 Ways to Wear a Head Scarf
How to French Fishtail Braid
Fix Hat Hair for Good with These Easy Tips
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...