A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 296,668
Currently Running With Scissors:
565 Guests and 16 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: How To Train Your Dragon Swap Gallery  (Read 4371 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Oath Keeper

Addicted to Plushies...

View Profile WWW
« on: April 05, 2013 10:38:19 AM »

How To Train Your Dragon Swap Gallery!

Ok all, post your goodies when you get them! Cheesy
Link to original thread: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=420528.0#axzz2PbrbsAp2

Sent
Received
Sent and Received
Sending Late w/Communication
LATE!!!! Contact the Organizer!!!

*PARTNERS*
gotgrey<>PJ107
Whysteria<>elyxandra
BlueNeta<>KodaNRoxyDogs< gotgrey
Oath Keeper<>LauraM
gotgrey<>Artmomto5
« Last Edit: April 30, 2013 03:53:57 PM by Oath Keeper » THIS ROCKS   Logged

July ATC Swap: ongoing!

Can't swap? I do commissions too Wink
LauraM
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2013 05:05:49 PM »

Yay!!! I get to be the first one to post the goodies I received! Cheesy

I have been ridiculously spoiled by the mega talented Oath Keeper, and am currently resisting the urge to post 487 photos of the awesomeness that has just got in my grubby little hands. Smiley

Oath Keeper, you really outdid yourself! I definitely have swap nervousness going on after seeing this crazy array of dragony adorableness!! Haha

To start, she made 5 ATCs. Five. Cinco. lol Fun fact: OathKeeper and I first "met" through a personal ATC swap on here! I love all of the different styles she did! The one with Astrid is inspired by an image I love that I pinned on pinterest. (Sneaky one, that OathKeeper! Wink hehe) The green one has a translucent paper over it so it can "change" colors! So creative!

Next up! She made me a neat little toothless magnet, a super kawaii Toothless keychain, TWO Toothless tail charms for my camera bag, AND some freaking cool dragon eye earrings!

THEN! She made me a custom box with some of the initial character design illustrations of Hiccup that I just adore, with little drawings alongside the images, and if all of that wasn't enough she made me a completely custom, one of a kind, uber detailed and dripping in cute Toothless sculpture from a blind bag my little pony figure (since I have the pony fever. lol) I am just swimming in awesomeness from Oathkeeper, here folks. Can you believe all of this? Hitting the lottery is an understatement.

Oath - you went waaaaaay above and beyond. I'm pretty sure this realistically adds up to at least 50 points. haha I cannot thank you enough for sharing your mad foxy ninja skillz with me!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Open for personal swaps! | http://pinterest.com/lmillerphotos/ | Ongoing ATC Swap - Crafting & Sending

If there was a patch for ATC addiction, I would probably try to decorate it and mail it to someone.
KodaNRoxyDogs
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2013 06:56:15 PM »

That is a great package!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Oath Keeper

Addicted to Plushies...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2013 06:59:35 PM »

I'm still just so happy that you found the box Smiley Remaking some of those would have been a nightmare lol. And honestly I have no idea how many points that package was Tongue meh, I've said before and I'll say it again: I don't like points. They make me feel so constricted to making so little! GLAD YOU LIKED EVERYTHING LAURA Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LauraM
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2013 07:02:39 PM »

I can't even imagine! I have no earthly idea how you made the things so tiny without going on a murderous rampage. haha Phew! Crisis averted, and fists shaken at apartment offices!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Open for personal swaps! | http://pinterest.com/lmillerphotos/ | Ongoing ATC Swap - Crafting & Sending

If there was a patch for ATC addiction, I would probably try to decorate it and mail it to someone.
gotgrey
You are, which ever beast you choose to feed

Right and wrong are just words, it's what you do

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2013 07:25:20 AM »

WOW, just WOW!!!  Now, I feel like I didn't send enough to either of my partners.  I'm blown away by the "tiny" amazingness of your talent OathKeeper!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
gotgrey
You are, which ever beast you choose to feed

Right and wrong are just words, it's what you do

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2013 04:24:00 PM »

I received the MOST WONDERFUL from Artmomof5 today!!!  She made a Toothless sculpture (which amazingly arrived in one piece), a tote bag w/a heart warming hand drawn picture of Hiccup and Toothless together, a leather cuff w/a nightfury encapsulated on the top, and a Toothless sticker her daughter made.  I am OVER THE MOON w/everything!!  I cannot choose a favorite, because they are all my FAVORITES!!!!  It brightened my day, as I had a horrible sinus headache that had also made me sick to my stomach.  It was the pick me up I needed.  I was surprised to receive it today.  I thought it would be a couple more days.  Funny thing is, artmom received from me today.  I sent a day earlier than her. 

THIS ROCKS   Logged
LauraM
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2013 04:29:30 PM »

How neat!! I love the encapsulated toothless and that tote bag is neat! Did you draw directly onto the fabric, Artmom? Well done!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Oath Keeper

Addicted to Plushies...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2013 05:43:08 PM »

Well I received from the awesome LauraM this afternoon Smiley Behold the cuteness! She sent me a few ATC's of course Wink First of Hiccup and Astrid being adorable. They're my favorite parring from HTTYD.

Then one of my favorite dragon of all time Smiley Toothless!

And my favorite ATC of the bunch. Is of Stormfly (my second favorite dragon of the group). LOOK at the edge. She really burnt it, so it looks like the dragon is setting it alight! Cheesy This pleases me greatly lol. The pictures just don't do these justice.

Then she sent a chibi Toothless for my perler bead collection. Look at his cute little tongue. (Also note the little twilight she included as an extra so I can make another custom just like the one I sent her this swap;))

Last but not least, my big swap wish granted.... A Toothless plushie! Look at his cuteness Smiley And pardon the fur. I'm not sure if that;s dog fur or cat fur, but I know it belongs to one of our furry little friends Tongue lol.

And one of him standing by himself. I was having problems getting a good picture of him :/ But he looks great in person.

Thank you for a great swap LauraM Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LauraM
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2013 06:46:38 PM »

Yay!! I'm glad you like your things! It was fun making them, and I must say that I never pictured myself catching any ATCs on fire before this swap. haha Thank you for the kind words to calm my swap anxiety craziness. lol

Here are a couple pics of Toothless (my first plushie!!) in the sunlight before I sent him since OathKeeper is having rainy day!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Canon XSi/450D: Set for Backlight Scene
Canon XSi/450D Getting Started: Part 2 - Basic Picture
Canon XSi/450D Getting Started: Part 1 - Setup
Canon SD770 IS: Set White Balance Function
Canon SD770 IS: Set Underwater Function
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...