A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 297,543
Currently Running With Scissors:
728 Guests and 29 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: WWP 43 - All Around the Maypole - Beltane Swap (SU-4/4 to 4/8; SO 4/26)  (Read 6047 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Wulf
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Smalltacular is bestter.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: April 27, 2013 04:07:03 PM »

Acting on a suggestion from Icekibby, I'm going to organize another Book of Shadows swap. I'll post it in a day or two. Should we just drop it into the Midsummer/Litha spot in June, or is someone else willing to host a Sabbat-themed swap as well?

Also of interest to WWP-fans are the upcoming Gathered Roots herbalism swap that dreadlocklove is organizing. Sign-ups are only til the end of next week, so you have to get moving fast. Nice long growing/crafting period, though.

And there's a Shrine Swap coming up. It's not particularly Pagan, but I suspect there's a certain tendency to shrineophilia among our WWP regulars. ("Shrines? Can't stand 'em! Wouldn't have one in my house!") This one ends its sign-ups on Thursday, so we can't dawdle too long on either one.

Wulf
« Last Edit: April 27, 2013 04:08:07 PM by Wulf - Reason: Too many words » THIS ROCKS   Logged

whileitsraining
« Reply #51 on: April 27, 2013 04:32:20 PM »

Yay!  I am excited about the BoS Swap! If you want to replace Litha with that I am fine with it Smiley Or if we want to do both make Litha a OTT swap?  Thanks for the heads up on the others I will be looking into them.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Clear a space to make a mess!
http://www.wists.com/whileitsraining
Listessa

Summertime Slacker Crafter

Buried in Beads!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #52 on: April 27, 2013 04:53:48 PM »

Those sound so neat! 

I have to step back from swaps during the summer though, as it's my busy outdoor season.  I don't think beading would be too easy or welcomed on the boat, and I end up out in Valdez for some long weekends fishing.  Hit a some good chop and it's OMGs BEADS EVERYWHERE!  My boyfriend's mom would kill me.

I'll be back for fall- Mabon/equinox, Samhain, possibly Yule/solstice...  And if other cool stuff pops up around that time frame. 

I have serious swap envy!
I love the idea of a shrine swap too.  That would be neat!  I just have too much on my plate to hold to a timeline. 

BoS would be a blast too. 

If the herbs work out, maybe next year.  I'm working on buying a house, so if things go well by next year I'll be able to actually grow things!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Looking to de-stash cross stitch magazines, particularly Cross Stitch Gold or New Stitches?  Please drop me a line!  I'd love to swap or buy some missing from my library!
whileitsraining
« Reply #53 on: April 29, 2013 04:27:40 PM »

Awwwwww I just re read Wulf's post and just realized that the BoS swap wouldn't be until June?!  That makes me sad Sad  Ever since the last one I have been working (mainly planning) on overhauling my BoS. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

spazgirl1981

Betsy Snow White

I took up croquet today and I'm on fire!

« Reply #54 on: April 29, 2013 05:17:13 PM »

I sent today!! My package is now on it's way across the pond to P_E_S_T!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mandykaye
« Reply #55 on: April 29, 2013 09:04:41 PM »

I received today andnow on to post pics in the gallery!!!

Another BoS swap sounds AWESOME! I was actually just thinking if we would have another round! I would be ok either way whether it is its own swap or replaces the Litha swap. Or we could do a small envelope swap like last year(?) for Litha, but that is if someone would be willing to organize...I would totally love to but my dial-up internet is sooooo slooooow!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

P_E_S_T

Toes wrapped in wool, fingers wrapped in clay

Hanging out in the woods

« Reply #56 on: April 30, 2013 12:40:36 AM »

Winging its way to you lovely one xxx posted to spazgirl as of 8.30 this morning x
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/kaydensmumm/

LATEST project - I'm compiling a "handed down" recipes boom and so if I get you in a swap, would you be so kind to find a recipe from your childhood. type it up - if you want to decorate, then please do :

There was a woman who felted
And felted all day long
Wulf

Smalltacular is bestter.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: April 30, 2013 02:34:22 PM »

Awwwwww I just re read Wulf's post and just realized that the BoS swap wouldn't be until June?!  That makes me sad Sad 

No, no, Ani! I meant starting now, and going til June! I wouldn't make you wait that long. Wink

I'd forgotten all about last year's Litha envelope swap - and I organized it! I think that'd be good again this year, if someone else is willing to take it - I know I can't organize two things at the same time! Embarrassed

Wulf
THIS ROCKS   Logged

whileitsraining
« Reply #58 on: April 30, 2013 03:32:40 PM »

No, no, Ani! I meant starting now, and going til June! I wouldn't make you wait that long. Wink

Wulf

Whew! 

And yes another envelope swap would be fun!  I signed up for a couple other swaps (thanks Wulf!!)  So I think my plate will be full, I guess it depends on how soon I get my partner for the Shrine swap and how many they are wanting me to make for them. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

monnie31
« Reply #59 on: May 03, 2013 09:37:52 AM »

Awesome BOS swap!~
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
The Comfort of Lies by Randy Susan Meyers
Conrad Doucette on What a Copywriter Enjoys About His Work
Denise Kiernan on The Girls of Atomic City
Chip Ingram’s Spiritual Simplicity
A Different Side of Judas Iscariot
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...