A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 297,132
Currently Running With Scissors:
308 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: WWP 43 - All Around the Maypole - Beltane Swap (SU-4/4 to 4/8; SO 4/26)  (Read 5929 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

whileitsraining
« Reply #40 on: April 24, 2013 06:54:33 PM »

I am about 90% done with my larger item, but my sewing machine and I got into an altercation.  Angry  The item is fine, but the sewing machine is well... I just had to walk away from it.  I have done this before, just need to locate my manual, cry  Cry, and then get it back together.  Until then I will finish my smaller item and then decide on extras.  My tiniest girlie hasn't been feeling well the last couple of days and has been requiring more snuggles.  I think she is getting more teeth in, for some reason my babies always have a rough time with the teeth Sad  I should still be sending on time, even if I have to hand sew the last 10%.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Clear a space to make a mess!
http://www.wists.com/whileitsraining
Listessa
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Summertime Slacker Crafter

Buried in Beads!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #41 on: April 25, 2013 02:12:38 AM »

Oh no!  I hate it when the machines act up like that right at the end of a project.  Sometimes everything happens all at once.   Aww, I hope your little one isn't in too much pain.  Sad 

I just finished fighting with the last big crafting part!  I thought I would never finish one item.  Nothing wanted to go together as it was supposed to, and I had to change things up so many times I lost count.  Everything looks pretty darn cool in spite of doing it all in a rush.  Next swap, I just can't get sick!  Or realize no matter what, I can NOT design stuff if I have a cold.  I spent more time messing with patterns than actually putting stuff together. 

I'm so excited about send outs!  I can't wait to see how my partner likes everything. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Looking to de-stash cross stitch magazines, particularly Cross Stitch Gold or New Stitches?  Please drop me a line!  I'd love to swap or buy some missing from my library!
whileitsraining
« Reply #42 on: April 25, 2013 01:31:07 PM »

Well sewing machine and I worked things out. She wants to be called Helen from now on.  So I am finishing up this tonight and am track to send Friday as long as I can find a box.  

I just finished fighting with the last big crafting part!  I thought I would never finish one item.  Nothing wanted to go together as it was supposed to, and I had to change things up so many times I lost count.  Everything looks pretty darn cool in spite of doing it all in a rush.  Next swap, I just can't get sick!  Or realize no matter what, I can NOT design stuff if I have a cold.  I spent more time messing with patterns than actually putting stuff together.  

I didn't have a cold when I designed this, but man did it give me fits!  *Note to self* Fewer pieces next time
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013 01:32:05 PM by whileitsraining » THIS ROCKS   Logged

hawkeyes_girl

I'm not even supposed to be here today!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: April 25, 2013 07:51:01 PM »

I sent today!

I know how you guys feel, I'm sure it will all be worth it in the end! Can't wait to see what we all made!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

"One of the reasons I was attracted to you was because you were so damn cute, sitting there crocheting." -Art

Wist: http://www.wists.com/hawkeyes_girl
P_E_S_T

Toes wrapped in wool, fingers wrapped in clay

Hanging out in the woods

« Reply #44 on: April 25, 2013 09:59:38 PM »

I will be sending via airmail on Monday morning. Having said I would be early, I've just had one family crisis after another !!!
Anyhow, fingers crossed it will be a quick jetting !
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/kaydensmumm/

LATEST project - I'm compiling a "handed down" recipes boom and so if I get you in a swap, would you be so kind to find a recipe from your childhood. type it up - if you want to decorate, then please do :

There was a woman who felted
And felted all day long
Wulf

Smalltacular is bestter.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: April 26, 2013 03:39:37 AM »

Ughhh! I don't know if I'm going to get into the mail by tonight - I'm another one trying to craft through a bad cold, and haven't been winning.  Tongue

Wulf
THIS ROCKS   Logged

spazgirl1981

Betsy Snow White

I took up croquet today and I'm on fire!

« Reply #46 on: April 26, 2013 04:12:04 AM »

No worries P_E_S_T I am in the same boat, and my options were to rush to finish at the last minute, or to delay sending until Monday and get ti done well, I'm choosing the latter. So I will also be sending by airmail on Monday and hoping it is not too late.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

whileitsraining
« Reply #47 on: April 26, 2013 05:13:26 PM »

Well after busting butt to finish my large item, i waited until the last minute to clear coat my smaller item and its still tacky  Undecided  

My lil one's fever finally broke today and she seems to be back to her normal self which has me soooo relieved!  My MIL said that if it wasn't teething then it was just a virus that had been going around and not to worry.  OF COURSE i am going to worry lol
« Last Edit: April 26, 2013 05:16:57 PM by whileitsraining » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Listessa

Summertime Slacker Crafter

Buried in Beads!

« Reply #48 on: April 26, 2013 06:28:57 PM »

I managed to get everything wrapped up, packed up, and sent out today by the skin of my teeth. 
It was a pretty late night for me last night, but I got tied up earlier in the evening getting birthday stuff ready for my boyfriend.  So I blame him for making me stay up so late.  Wink 

How crazy about all of us having odd stuff come up like that!  It's just that time of year.  And on that note, it started freekin' snowing again as I left work and went to the Post Office.  Urgh... 

I can't wait to see what everyone made.  It's so neat to see what everyone thought of. 

I hope everyone feels better and has things settle down soon too!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Looking to de-stash cross stitch magazines, particularly Cross Stitch Gold or New Stitches?  Please drop me a line!  I'd love to swap or buy some missing from my library!
whileitsraining
« Reply #49 on: April 26, 2013 06:29:40 PM »

Here is our Gallery:

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=423051.msg5026368#msg5026368
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Sunny Anderson’s Bottom-of-the-Tortilla Bag Recipes
How to Make Italian Sausage Hoagies
Ham Sandwich Recipe
PB&J Bagel Sandwich Recipe
Turkey Sandwich Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...