A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 297,727
Currently Running With Scissors:
603 Guests and 27 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 116
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Discussion Thread for Summer Nerd Games  (Read 106935 times)
Tags for this thread: nerdy  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Flip-floP
« Reply #150 on: April 07, 2013 06:11:21 PM »

This sounds super fun and I have to join. I have so many nerdisoms, like most of you, but I think I have to declare my geekdom fantasy. I'm so excited to see the first challenge. I'm hoping for April to fly by now lol.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Smeddley
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #151 on: April 07, 2013 06:55:49 PM »

Choosing one Nerdyverse was definitely a challenge, but after I had made a graph depicting my % of knowledge & expertise in each of the nerdyverses, I realized, I only have 1 true nerdyverse!

Can you guess which one it is? Smiley

HA!  Yeah, that's kind of a dead giveaway...  it's a running joke among my friends that I think everything can be solved with an appropriate spreadsheet!

As for the punnage... it's going to be a long, long and perhaps slightly painful, but in a weirdly enjoyable way, summer with Team Science and Math...  Wink  And if you don't believe that, I have this spreadsheet I can show you...  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
craftADDchick
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #152 on: April 07, 2013 07:19:11 PM »

Choosing one Nerdyverse was definitely a challenge, but after I had made a graph depicting my % of knowledge & expertise in each of the nerdyverses, I realized, I only have 1 true nerdyverse!

Can you guess which one it is? Smiley

HA!  Yeah, that's kind of a dead giveaway...  it's a running joke among my friends that I think everything can be solved with an appropriate spreadsheet!

As for the punnage... it's going to be a long, long and perhaps slightly painful, but in a weirdly enjoyable way, summer with Team Science and Math...  Wink  And if you don't believe that, I have this spreadsheet I can show you...  Wink

LOL! Cheesy

And, now that you mention it, I think I need to set up a database for all of my science/math craft ideas so that I can cross-reference them as challenges are posted...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The choices you make today determine the choices you will have tomorrow.

51/50: 50+ Crochet Wash Cloth Along- Finally!!! Now for the + part Smiley
FreakieGeekie

Queen of Quirky, lover of all things cute and creepy

Proudly lets her freak flag fly

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #153 on: April 07, 2013 09:10:00 PM »

Pinkleo, if you don't mind I'd rather just videogames. I love board games too but prefer videogames :3
THIS ROCKS   Logged

docnessie
« Reply #154 on: April 08, 2013 01:24:53 AM »

I would love to join the fantasy team!  It will fit well with my plans to make an enchanted forest playroom for the kids, along with my game of thrones obsession Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Mistress Jennie
Tutorial Contributor

~*Craftster formerly known as jennieingram*~

I really need a Sonic Seam Ripper.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #155 on: April 08, 2013 05:52:44 AM »

....but after I had made a graph depicting my % of knowledge & expertise in each of the nerdyverses....

Hehehe, even artists like myself have been known to like a good graph...  I personally make spreadsheets like it's my job.  When I should be, you know, doing my job.  Making costumes.  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mistress Jennie's Etsy | Facebook | Pinterest | Harry Potter Craftalong

It does not due to dwell on dreams and forget to craft.
mama24boyz

AND1GIRL!!

« Reply #156 on: April 08, 2013 06:04:38 AM »

Pinkleo, if you don't mind I'd rather just videogames. I love board games too but prefer videogames :3

I'm glad you chose just videogames too!  I try the board games and I used to play them as a kid and they were fun.  I've bought my kiddos a few and they don't touch them!!!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
Ezri_B
« Reply #157 on: April 08, 2013 12:14:17 PM »

I'm definitely in, I just don't know where to stick me.

Redoing the boys' bedrooms this summer one is Mario Bros the other boys share and are debating between Minecraft and Doctor Who, which makes me feel like I should go with the video game group, but I do love so many British shows!
I'm also a crazy bibliophile who has been enjoying following along with the Vaginal Fantasies crew lately.

EEEP decisions!

I may just have to wait until more teams are created until I can narrow it down.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinkleo
Crochet Moderator
Craftalongs Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

~*HPC Headmistress*~

lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch

« Reply #158 on: April 08, 2013 04:49:59 PM »

Complete understand, and updated. Grin

I would love to join the fantasy team!  It will fit well with my plans to make an enchanted forest playroom for the kids, along with my game of thrones obsession Smiley
DONE!  And YAY Game of Thrones!

....but after I had made a graph depicting my % of knowledge & expertise in each of the nerdyverses....

Hehehe, even artists like myself have been known to like a good graph...  I personally make spreadsheets like it's my job.  When I should be, you know, doing my job.  Making costumes.  Wink
Cheesy graphs & spreadsheets...I'm a list girl myself.  (and thank goodness for jennie's mad spreadsheet skills, such a tremendous help!)

I'm definitely in, I just don't know where to stick me.

Redoing the boys' bedrooms this summer one is Mario Bros the other boys share and are debating between Minecraft and Doctor Who, which makes me feel like I should go with the video game group, but I do love so many British shows!
I'm also a crazy bibliophile who has been enjoying following along with the Vaginal Fantasies crew lately.

EEEP decisions!

I may just have to wait until more teams are created until I can narrow it down.
Happy to have you!!! Grin  And there is still time, so no rush.  Just sit back and enjoy the Nerdy Chatter!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Eclectic Dreamer

There's power in an unwritten page.

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: April 08, 2013 05:00:18 PM »

silentblair: I was also wondering if "TARDIS" would count as a ship Smiley I've never seen Doctor Who though so I have no idea if it's just a magical call box or if it actually acts like a ship. I need to start watching, but one friend says I MUST start at the beginning (1950's or whatever) and he flat refuses to see the new stuff. And my cousin says watch the new stuff. So I wait until I can get netflix or something.

There is a crazy amount of cross over with so many of these teams.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.etsy.com/people/ShahanaKhan/favorites
http://pinterest.com/3pomegranates

Writing Magic - NaNoWriMo 2013 Swap: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=426706.0#axzz2cCRJhOrK

My new motto/mantra: "Eat. Rest. Be well of heart. Keep breathing."
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 116 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Bra Tips for Petite Women
Pairing Vintage with Designer
How to Make a Floral Headband
How to Style a Denim Shirt
How to Style Mom Jeans
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Manicure for Halloween
"Z" is for Zombie!
Meatless Monday: Honey Roasted Parsnip Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...