A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 302,735
Currently Running With Scissors:
456 Guests and 3 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 116
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Discussion Thread for Summer Nerd Games  (Read 132996 times)
Tags for this thread: nerdy  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

PrettyPenguin
« Reply #650 on: May 20, 2013 07:57:03 AM »

All the May challenges are great! I have ideas for almost all of them, but I'm finishing up a (non-Craftster) swap this week before I'll be able to start on anything. I did, however, go get my supplies for the battle royale yesterday. Oh I'm so excited!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Make All Things, especially from stash

Your life is what you make of it

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #651 on: May 20, 2013 08:27:41 AM »

I have completed my May Randomizer  and my May Battle Ninja project!!  Now to figure out how to maximize the points for my team! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SpeakGeekAndEnter

View Profile
« Reply #652 on: May 20, 2013 06:53:07 PM »

I've figured out what I want to do for Pirate vs Ninja but .... I'm not sure I'll have time! Why are the days going so quick? Wink I shall have to shift into warp speed and try and get things moving!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

All we have to decide is what to craft with the time that is given to us.

Etsy ♥ DeviantArt  ♥  Facebook
Averia

Floppsy

View Profile
« Reply #653 on: May 22, 2013 04:40:43 AM »

I'm scrambling to finish a swap package so haven't really jumped into this like I had planned - if only i could use it for red, but no, it must be considered black with red, not red with black.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ludi

May the Ghost Squid be with you.

Nerding along...

« Reply #654 on: May 22, 2013 05:41:35 AM »

My Research Project is being quite a challenge!  I'm having to learn a bit about architecture, as well as working in a scale much smaller than I'm used to....Fortunately my husband is a professional scaled modeler, so he's been giving me lots of advice.  Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Proud member of SEEN: the Society of Ernestly Embroidering Nerds

http://ernestthesiger.org

http://immenseminiatures.com/
Bobbysgirl
« Reply #655 on: May 22, 2013 06:31:19 AM »

I finished one of my items - left it in the kitchen for the glue to drive. I then left my husband in charge of the toddler while taking my teen to the dentist, and lo and behold the main piece and two smaller ones are missing when I come home. My very innocent eyed child insists they don't know where they are lol. As soon as I can track them down I'll get pics and post Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Abbeeroad
Tutorial Contributor

Liberal Tie-Dyed Tree Hugger

« Reply #656 on: May 22, 2013 06:35:24 AM »

I finished one of my items - left it in the kitchen for the glue to drive. I then left my husband in charge of the toddler while taking my teen to the dentist, and lo and behold the main piece and two smaller ones are missing when I come home. My very innocent eyed child insists they don't know where they are lol. As soon as I can track them down I'll get pics and post Smiley

That's common in my house, too, Bobbysgirl! That and me continually promising "I'll make you one later."

Can't wait to see! I hope you find them...

Love the avatar btw! Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Monty
« Reply #657 on: May 22, 2013 07:19:29 AM »

I noticed that my name wasn't on the research project list so it must not have been seen amongst all the fun chatter about the games. I have a hard time keeping up with what I'm doing let alone seeing what everyone else is up to.

Project Name: Dagobah Terrarium
Team: Of Ships & Men
Brief Description: I have a little toy Luke and I wanted to make him his own Dagobah in a bowl. I want to use real plants and have an actual swamp. Miniature, that is.

The first week will be taken up with learning how to make a good terrarium and what plants can survive a wet environment. Several days will be finding all the plants and material. The majority of the time will be crafting the terrarium to house both a land component and a swamp area without creating dirt soup. The finishing touch will be adding Luke (and perhaps a swamp creature... gotta craft it with something that can live in water... more research) and hoping that the plants don't croak.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
La Chapa

Hardcore Yarnie!

« Reply #658 on: May 22, 2013 09:27:04 AM »

I also have an idea for a Monstery pirates vs. ninjas project, but I may not have enough time to get it in before the end of the month  Sad  Fortunately, I also have ideas for the other challenges too.  Good thing I have more time for those.  I have a swap item that I'm scrambling to finish & then I'll be able to get to crafting for the games.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Currently Swapping in:
OWS 115

http://pinterest.com/laachapa/
PrettyPenguin
« Reply #659 on: May 22, 2013 10:36:18 AM »

I finally found peach fleece yesterday (why is that so hard to find?) so now I can get started on my pirates v. ninja challenge. Thank goodness this weekend is a long one, I have to get moving on this! I actually have two ideas that would work for this, and both were already on my to-craft list, so I really want to get at least one made now!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 116 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
VF COLLECTIONS: Jean-Pierre Braganza - Fall 2015 - London Fashion Week - Backstage, Runway & Interviews
Best Celeb Beauty Looks Of The Week
How to Make Rose Water Spray
Kim Kardashian Is Teaching a Makeup Class
Didi Gluck Joins Marlo Thomas
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Rustic Fabric Pumpkins
I See London; I See France!
Meatless Monday: Zucchini Pineapple Loaf

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...