A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 302,582
Currently Running With Scissors:
512 Guests and 16 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 15
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: April 2013 Ongoing Pinterest Discussion and Gallery  (Read 10735 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

GlassKicker
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #40 on: April 26, 2013 08:10:09 PM »

I dropped kittykill's package at the post office this evening and am off to stalk some boards.  

@AmandaBL   Shocked  Just, wow!  I hope they plan on compensating you for that - was it a planned event that they failed to communicate, or did they have an 'oops'?  I'd never make it in Amish country either.

Welcome, fellow Pats fan!  And a hockey fan, to boot?  Who's your team?

Love those CLEVER dvd case makeovers - I may have to give those a try for my nieces and nephews!  And, dessadoll - I cannot believe you've been stitching less than a year, your work is just lovely!

« Last Edit: April 26, 2013 08:46:59 PM by GlassKicker » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Belladune
Fiber Arts Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

crazy crafty momma

'darn kids, they were pesky from the start' D. Lee

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: April 26, 2013 09:04:46 PM »

AmandaBL, I'm certain it will show up next week.  sometimes it takes foooooreeeeeveeeeee rrrrrrrrr. And other times, it's here in a flash. I'm sure it's not missing, just taking it's sweet time.  (that and I'm up at the last stop, so things take an extra 3 or so days then people 2 hours south.)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

GlassKicker

« Reply #42 on: April 26, 2013 09:06:40 PM »

Sometimes it does seem like forever, doesn't it?  The last two swap items I sent to Canada took THREE WEEKS each!! And they were sent priority mail!  The hold up seems to be the customs - on both sides of the border!  We are quite spoiled with our domestic mail.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Belladune
Fiber Arts Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

crazy crafty momma

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: April 26, 2013 09:21:14 PM »

Grab a Coffee, I'm trying to decide on what I could stitch for you!  You seem to love a lot of the same things as I do.  Circles, trees, flowing designs.  even the colors.  i'm having a really hard time narrowing it down!  I'm feeling over inspired!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Grab a coffee

« Reply #44 on: April 27, 2013 01:24:45 AM »

Haha, then you should make something what you really like to make. But then you might will keep it don't you? Smiley) It's happened with Laurel's bird, I just had to make one for myself too. Smiley Those were too cute Smiley
« Last Edit: April 27, 2013 01:25:24 AM by Grab a coffee » THIS ROCKS   Logged

gamemom42

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #45 on: April 27, 2013 06:45:54 PM »

My husband brought a package in this evening that made my heart stop for a second.  It was bent up and dented and not looking very good at all.  I figured whatever was inside had a good chance of being broken.  Well, it was from kittykill and it was a set of embroidered hooplas and by some miracle they were fine!

These little girls look as they would stitch up nicely when you see the pattern, but oh my stars the finished product is just so stinkin' adorable I can't stand it!  I love these hoops so much!

All three girls together:

And a close up of my favorite little cutie:

Thank you so much kittykill! 

THIS ROCKS   Logged

jexxican

« Reply #46 on: April 27, 2013 08:01:11 PM »

Oh my stars, those are adorable! Ooh, if Kittykill joins again next month it may be too much for me to handle, I may have to join again just on the off chance that she would claim me! Gamemom, do you have a hoopla wall? If not then where are these girls going to hang?

Organizers note: this month turned out better than I thought it would! Thank you, all of you ladies make it worth it to turn my computer on every day. Only 1 problem I see is that we still have friend left unclaimed: our late joiner redstar13! There are also several of you who have only been claimed once. I know it's not really about getting claimed for you guys but it sure is fun. Who's up for a last minute (last 3 days) claim?
« Last Edit: April 27, 2013 08:05:53 PM by jexxican » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The perplexity of life arises from there being too many interesting things in it for us to be interested properly in any of them."
- G. K. Chesterton

A clean house is a sign of a wasted life.

It's much more fun, this growing down. -RIP Uncle Shelby-
gamemom42

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #47 on: April 27, 2013 08:21:32 PM »

My hoopla collection outgrew the wall it was on.  I've taken them all down for now and they will go up this summer when my new, oh so roomy, terrific new craft room is finished.  Well; it's finished now but I'm just to busy to transfer all my stuff in there.   I'll probably divide my hoops into two walls.  One in the office (where they were) and one wall in the craft room.

I've been looking at redstar's boards.  I'll take another quick look and make a claim later tonight or tomorrow.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Grab a coffee

« Reply #48 on: April 27, 2013 11:49:21 PM »

I've found something on Redstar13's board, what I could make, so I'm writing a short message if she need it. (Can claim now and make the things a bit later, 3 more days till my son's birthday, I have to cook, have to wrap gifts, have to hang some colorful something to the walls - didn't decided yet, - have to clean up the house, etc... will be a loooong 3 days)
Kittykill's hoopla's are simply awesome, I love them! The girls are so cute! Smiley I don't have yet hoopla wall, but I would start to make some for those lol Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Belladune
Fiber Arts Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

crazy crafty momma

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: April 28, 2013 07:21:11 AM »

Those hoops are great!!  I love em!
If I had enough time, I'd have a look, but knowing my schedule for the next weeks, and the way my kids only let me stitch a tiny portion at a time, I'll be lucky to have Grab a Coffees all finished before the end of my 2 weeks.... I'm sure someone ail step up.  We've got a good list of participants.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 15 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Last-Minute Preproduction
Why Film?
LIZ PD15: Film Comparisons
Tension on Set!!
Loading the Film - Tutorial Trailer
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...