A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 299,162
Currently Running With Scissors:
572 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: April 2013 Ongoing Pinterest Discussion and Gallery  (Read 13005 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

dessadoll
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #110 on: May 13, 2013 09:47:21 AM »

Awesome package!!!

I must apologize for being MIA this past week.  My 12 year old daughter has spent most of it in hospital.  She attempted to do a flip on the trampoline and landed on the back/ top of her head.  So far all we know is muscle/soft tissue/ligament damage.  She is in a c-spine collar right now. We have a follow up with the spine surgeon tomorrow, really praying they will tell us it's going to heal well on its own.

On a positive note---I have just completed my package to Belladune!  And I swear its the most beautiful package I have ever done.  It will be hard to beat for me personally.  Hoping to send out first thing in the morning.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kittykill
Global Moderator
Guest Blogger
Needlework Moderator
Occasions and Holidays Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

I got 99 problems, but a stitch ain't one.

« Reply #111 on: May 13, 2013 09:56:23 AM »

Oh my goodness! I hope she is okay! Lots and lots of healing vibes.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Blog!
My pinterest
Proud member of SEEN: the Society of Ernestly Embroidering Nerds
gamemom42

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #112 on: May 13, 2013 02:19:40 PM »

I'm sorry to hear your daughter is hurt.  Hopefully you'll get the news you're wishing for and she will just need to take it easy and let her body heal.

Oath Keeper:  I am still stitching away on your fox!  It's a small piece with a billion stitches and it's just taking me forever.  Don't give up on me, I'll get it out hopefully before too much longer!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jexxican

« Reply #113 on: May 13, 2013 02:37:54 PM »

Gamemom, wrong swap? Oathkeeper isn't in this one. Wink And yeah, dessadoll, that sucks about your kid! Happy thoughts your way!

Great packages lately! Those bags look like great Lego bags and I just pinned that denim tic tac toe set from you! My kids would love it. Amanda, it's great to see action shots. It looks like that bag is already useful! Hurrah!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The perplexity of life arises from there being too many interesting things in it for us to be interested properly in any of them."
- G. K. Chesterton

A clean house is a sign of a wasted life.

It's much more fun, this growing down. -RIP Uncle Shelby-
gamemom42

« Reply #114 on: May 13, 2013 04:55:11 PM »

Gamemom, wrong swap? Oathkeeper isn't in this one. Wink And yeah, dessadoll, that sucks about your kid! Happy thoughts your way!

Great packages lately! Those bags look like great Lego bags and I just pinned that denim tic tac toe set from you! My kids would love it. Amanda, it's great to see action shots. It looks like that bag is already useful! Hurrah!

Yep, wrong swap.  My brain is Jello right now.  I can't wait until this month is over!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gamemom42

« Reply #115 on: May 15, 2013 04:18:23 AM »

I'm so late posting pics of these two wonderful packages.  I'm sorry ladies, please don't let my slacking make you feel as if I'm not super happy with the things you sent, because I love it all!

First up, grab a coffee claimed me for a pincushion and some blue crocheted squares.  She not only filled that claim beautifully, but she also sent two friendship bracelets and a gorgeous felt pendant.

The sweet little pincushion (and the first in my collection from Hungary!)  I prefer smallish cushions, and this one is the perfect size and is stitched so beautifully.

The friendship bracelets and blue squares.  I have this idea to collect blue crocheted squares from as many people as I can and make my daughter something beautifully unique with them; this is a great start!

And finally the oh so pretty and completely unexpected felt pendant.  I actually think I'm going to give this to my oldest daughter, it just looks like it should belong to her.  She has beautiful blue eyes and I think this would just look so much prettier on her.

------------------------------------------------

Now for the next adorable little goody I received this month.  Redstar13 claimed me for a robot doll.  My daughters are both mid twenties and have baby fever pretty bad.  Neither is "there yet" but I want to be ready when they are, so I've started a baby trunk that I'm filling with Craftster cuteness.  My grandbabies will have the best stuff ever because of all of you here.

Too cute, huh?  I love the way it can sit on it's own and it's arms and legs are easily posed.  My daughters were both at the house when I opened this one and the youngest said, "Dibs!  That's for my babies" so now I have to keep it on my list because my oldest daughter didn't appreciate that one bit. 

Thank you both so much grab a coffee and redstar13! 

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Grab a coffee

« Reply #116 on: May 15, 2013 07:10:30 AM »

Thanks for the kind words, I am happy that you like my creations Smiley
Here are the pictures, what I've made before I sent them. Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged

jexxican

« Reply #117 on: May 15, 2013 12:03:08 PM »

Grab a Coffee is really turning into my new favorite new swapper. She makes the nicest things! Not to mention how good of a photographer she is. I'm getting sad that I can't afford foreign shipping right now because I would love to send to her in the May swap.

Redstar13, that boxy robot is the best. Wow, Gamemom, you sure did get spoiled this month, right? Lucky. I don't blame your girls for dibs on that. Maybe you should have said "Well, this just goes to the first grandbaby" so they can't really fight over it yet.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The perplexity of life arises from there being too many interesting things in it for us to be interested properly in any of them."
- G. K. Chesterton

A clean house is a sign of a wasted life.

It's much more fun, this growing down. -RIP Uncle Shelby-
redstar13
"Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan. " -Tom Landrey

« Reply #118 on: May 17, 2013 10:51:19 AM »

I finally got a not blurry picture of the amazing watercolor amandabl sent. The frame of the smaller one is so perfect-     
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Belladune
Fiber Arts Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

crazy crafty momma

'darn kids, they were pesky from the start' D. Lee

View Profile WWW
« Reply #119 on: May 17, 2013 01:46:27 PM »

what awesome packages!!

I'm still stitching away... I should really have looked at the callendar before I claimed.... I forgot about my vacation and it put a kink in things.. but I promise to send, I'm making goo progress on it now.  Just the finishing touches for Grab a Coffee.  I promise it will be worth the wait!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Hockey Art at the Vancouver Museum of Art
Reese Kadaner Rakita - Artist Profile
Learn About the Body Worlds Exposition
Glazing Your Pottery
Firing Your Pottery
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Exploding Needle Box
Handmade Gift Ideas: Japanese Shibori Dyeing
@Home This Weekend: Embellished Guest Towels

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...