A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,102
Currently Running With Scissors:
448 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 36
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: OWS round 93-96 Gallery  (Read 27989 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

gamemom42
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #120 on: July 11, 2013 07:38:50 PM »

Nice bookmark!  

That mug rug is simply adorable!  I'm not sure I could take a change on getting coffee on it if it were mine.  Will you use it or look at it?

I got a huge package yesterday from Averia.  My daughter's dog has never once shown any interest in packages that come, but when I walked into the room with that box he sat at attention and just stared at me until I opened it.  Hmmm, it's like he knew it was for him.  Inside was his oh so cute, oh so cozy fleece dog bed! 

He waited patiently until it was in the floor and then he pounced:

After thinking it over for about a second, he decided that it's not a bed after all.  He has chosen to see it as the worlds biggest chew toy:

Then he realized that it wasn't enough to calmly sit and chew on it, he needed to drag it around and chew it in different parts of the house.  My camera stinks at action shots so I couldn't get those, but it was adorable watching tiny Runt drag this huge bed around.

Thanks so much Averia.  Our spoiled little boy may not be sleeping on his new bed, but he sure is enjoying it!

« Last Edit: July 11, 2013 07:47:09 PM by gamemom42 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

zadok
creative slacker

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: July 16, 2013 03:28:09 PM »

Glad you liked everything Averia. ^.^ The mermaid was done with only sharpies & fabric markers.

& now for my super awesome bag of awesomeness from frosty772:

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Jill-of-most-trades, attempter of most Wink
~will do personal swaps~
https://pinterest.com/zadok1175/

http://www.paperbackswap.com/index.php?n=2 Swap books for free! XD
Breegy

Craft On!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #122 on: August 08, 2013 06:49:28 AM »

I finally recieved from babalina yesterday! (at least I'm hoping it was her, I am expecting a few surprise packages) She had a rough time fulfilling the claim for zetti windchimes (ebay problems), so she sent me a surprise package instead!

A tulle tutu-skirt thing that Emmalynn LOVES. She already has a black and white one, but her favorite color is pink and she was running around and twirling in the yard as soon as I put it on her. =) (sorry for the cellphone action shot)

And a monogram and bakers twine =)

BTW, funny story, I was at the store yesterday getting really frusterated because I couldnt find any bakers twine, and its a good thing because your package was sitting on my couch when I got home! My mom and I had a good giggle about it. =)

Thanks so much, Monica!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gamemom42

« Reply #123 on: August 08, 2013 07:01:39 AM »

Cute tutu on a very cute girl.  I've been trying to find bakers twine as well.  Where do you get the stuff? 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Averia

Floppsy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #124 on: August 08, 2013 07:09:34 AM »

How did I miss the bag? Love the laptop bag!!

Emmalynn is adorable in her tutu! Action shots are the best, even if they have to be a bit blurry Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Breegy

Craft On!

« Reply #125 on: August 08, 2013 07:24:18 AM »

Cute tutu on a very cute girl.  I've been trying to find bakers twine as well.  Where do you get the stuff? 

Thanks!
Well my Walmart doesn't have it, but he have a small Walmart. I imagine any hobby store will though. The packaging seems like it's from a craft store.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

babalina58

Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

« Reply #126 on: August 10, 2013 08:08:16 AM »

I was so afraid as I know you do not like pink but her one board was a lot of girly... I though well, She is just playing and hopped it would be OK.. ON your one board it said you need some letters.. I know you like browns and I was ELATED to find the Bakers Twine at of all places TJ MAXX... weird but so glad you received... DO NOT put the wind chimes back on your list.. when I start to swap again I have a set here Cheesy so no need just have to claim you! The set I got in from Ebay were crap and cracked!! I made some and love them.. I did not think about that but I like them and they look better then the ones I got in anyway Cheesy

I have been so busy with family issues I miss you all so much but do not know when I will be swapping again as it just has been a tough time with what all is going on... BUT ALL THE PRAYERS and thoughts were so in order and I want to thank you all.. Houston is now OURS and he will not be taken away from his HOME!! THe courts give him to us as his guardians!!  My family is devastated that his parents are now both restrained from seeing him etc but he is back where he belongs ( thank god she did not get out of state with him ) and we could not be more happy but a LONG LONG road to gt our sweet by back!! He is suffering PTSD and several other things so it is a much needed break and time with him.... Miss and love y'all!! I will be back one day~ Cry His medical team are using crafting to help him out of his deep inner self that he has retreated to and I told them all about Craftster and they are joining to see how we roll here Cheesy I am just elated to bring crafts and medical together as you know... IT IS A GOOD THING..... Keep praying or sending happy thoughts for our family! XOXO miss you all!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
gamemom42

« Reply #127 on: August 13, 2013 08:17:28 AM »

I received this too too cute crocheted monkey from Breegy!  She said she had trouble prying it out of her daughter's hands to send it and I can easily see why.  I just love her!

Can you see the sweet little red bow on her tail?  I adore that feature!

Thanks so much Breegy!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kartiana
Getting my crafty back on!

« Reply #128 on: August 13, 2013 08:38:11 AM »

Teaser shot for Breegy, I want to make sure she likes these papers before I start her journals  Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pintrest
Salsa De Mango

Collecting plaid flannel and denim (6.5" x 6.5" or larger) for a rag quilt, willing to swap for fabric Wink
Averia

Floppsy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #129 on: August 13, 2013 08:47:44 AM »

Ooh the monkey is too cute!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 36 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Crochet Adult Size Sock Slippers Part 9/29
How to Crochet Adult Size Sock Slippers Part 4/29
How to Crochet Adult Size Sock Slippers Part 8/29
How to Crochet Adult Size Sock Slippers Part 29/29
How to Crochet Adult Size Sock Slippers Part 6/29
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fairy Garden
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: 30th Birthday Tattoo
April 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...