A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,066
Currently Running With Scissors:
715 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 42
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: OWS round 93-96 Discusion thread :D  (Read 27309 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

babalina58
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #170 on: June 24, 2013 07:11:01 AM »

Just a reminder - please send all messages to both monica and me. Sure, I am only in charge of seeing that pictures get posted, but I try to keep a complete duplicate set of records just in case... not that anything crazy ever happens in Monica's life  Roll Eyes

WHAT?? My life crazy?!?! Nah just more then our fair share of wow moments. HAHA I got some sage and going to burn that all over my house and see if that helps. also growing a bunch to make smudge sticks! Cant hurt!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
Averia

Floppsy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #171 on: June 24, 2013 02:49:52 PM »

Okay, cub scout camp was crazy! Very exhausting! I did get some good craft time in there, but the place is really dirty. No way I can do anything for a swap there.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gamemom42

« Reply #172 on: June 25, 2013 02:50:33 AM »

Okay, cub scout camp was crazy! Very exhausting! I did get some good craft time in there, but the place is really dirty. No way I can do anything for a swap there.

I was a girl scout leader for a few years when the girls were young.  I remember wanting to burn everything I owned rather than try to get it clean when we got back from camp.  Of course, I'm not really a "roughin' it" sort of girl so it's possible I felt dirtier than I was. 

On a crafty note, I'm stuck in limbo land right now waiting on Banga to receive the package I sent.  It should have been there by now for sure but we all know how that goes.  I'll be ready to claim again as soon as that happens.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Averia

Floppsy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #173 on: June 25, 2013 03:26:18 AM »

speaking of should have been there packages, I have to share this one that was returned. I had to resend because I sent to the wrong address (bad Ave!) and the original package has been in limbo for quite a while. It finally came back yesterday, ripped open and taped shut with supplies (stamp carving pads) hanging out the back.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

A2K

arf arf!

« Reply #174 on: June 25, 2013 06:16:44 PM »

I finished plaidpineapple's mug rug today and will get busy on Averia's pj pants tomorrow! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

Modern Peeps Family by Lana

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #175 on: June 26, 2013 06:49:50 AM »

speaking of should have been there packages, I have to share this one that was returned. I had to resend because I sent to the wrong address (bad Ave!) and the original package has been in limbo for quite a while. It finally came back yesterday, ripped open and taped shut with supplies (stamp carving pads) hanging out the back.

Good that it came back though....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

my etsy
Live aloha
babalina58

« Reply #176 on: June 27, 2013 06:20:45 AM »

Hey Lady's, We are looking at opening the next round a few days later then normal. Need to make sure everyone's packages are received! Not a big deal but we will get open in a couple of days!! ALSO, Make sure to take this time to revamp your list! We all have a TON of large items and really need to get the med back on the list and even smalls Cheesy

THIS ROCKS   Logged

babalina58

« Reply #177 on: June 27, 2013 06:22:19 AM »

Good that it came back though....

I have had this happen too.. Makes me wonder if the PO is not PO'd that they have to bring back so they beat, kick, stop, throw them into the wild blue yonder to get their point across.. Like the Return to sender mafia!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Banga
I'm made out of Laffy Taffy.

Back off man, I'm a scientist.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #178 on: June 27, 2013 09:41:22 AM »

I'm glad you got the package back, but hate when they do that!! It's so disrespectful:/ Would they like to get a box like that in the mail? Doubt it.

Back to a topic a few pages ago.... I specialize in paper arts, and don't see much on people's lists for paper! I make seed paper stationery, etc. so anything paper I can do. I love altered art and art in general so watercolors, sketches, etc. are great to find on lists! I am a mediocre sewer, but I do not knit or crochet and I do not make jewelry. I find lots and lots of sewn/knit/crochet/jewelery on lists, and have tons of it on my own, too! I will always claim anyone who has paper arts or food on their lists. I'm a baker and dabble in candy making, too, so add those edibles to your lists:)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Place an etsy order, enter CRAFTSTEROCKS & user name at checkout for free shipping!  Etsy! ~
Flickr ~Wist ~ Blog
gamemom42

« Reply #179 on: June 27, 2013 11:02:06 AM »

I'm glad you got the package back, but hate when they do that!! It's so disrespectful:/ Would they like to get a box like that in the mail? Doubt it.

Back to a topic a few pages ago.... I specialize in paper arts, and don't see much on people's lists for paper! I make seed paper stationery, etc. so anything paper I can do. I love altered art and art in general so  of sewn/knit/crochet/jewelery on lists, and have tons of it on my own, too! I will always claim anyone who has paper arts or food on their lists. I'm a baker and dabble in candy making, too, so add those edibles to your lists:)

I will definitely be adding some things to my next list!  I've finally moved into my new craft room and I'm needing some wall art!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 42 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Your Hair Shine
Hair Color Products Recommendations
Dealing with an Oily Scalp
Beauty Post Blowdrying Tip
How to Volumize Hair
Latest Blog Articles
April 17, 2014 Featured Projects
Spotlight On: Amigurumi
Mr X Stitch Presents: The Cutting (& Stitching) Edge - Karen Casper

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...