A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 299,180
Currently Running With Scissors:
698 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 42
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: OWS round 93-96 Discusion thread :D  (Read 32871 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Oath Keeper

Addicted to Plushies...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2013 09:33:32 AM »

Wow babalina, you have completely nailed the old kill'em with kindness path. Revenge by flower? That's a whole new level of mastery right there lol.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2013 06:53:12 PM »

Well, I have to say the last 2 days have been a NIGHTMARE!!! Mama raccoon moved the babies so that was nice I was fearful I would have to raise them LOL.. But now.... OMG this is the 2nd in as many days flood in the basement of Poo.. I am freaking out. I am so done I want to crawl in a hole!! They DC ( Damage Control) guys from the coast guard are here AS WE SPEAK clearing this round of flooding and the poo from my basement.. They finally decided a plunger would not work DUH!!! THe trees roots grew all through the pipes and backed up all the hoods SH#T into my basement AGAIN>>> I AM SO OVER THIS HELL PIT!!! .... SO if you all wonder why I have been absent.. this is why I am babysitting poo and raccoons to name a few things GAHHH.. My humor is gone, my life is just so chaotic and I am just over it.. I am watching the lights in my house dim as they turn that loud ass machine on and ummm I do not think that is right... If I do not get back on here tonight I WILL WITHOUT A DOUBT BE ON IN THE MORNING.. HELL OR POO WATER!! Pics of babies to follow... they are tooo sweet but had to go!!
PEEK A BOO Cheesy

Moving the first baby down the side of the house.. WOW huh

Awww one of the sleeping lil babys Cheesy

« Last Edit: April 11, 2013 07:53:09 PM by babalina58 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
gamemom42
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2013 07:56:14 PM »

OH MY STARS!  Okay, I know this raccoon thing was just one more thing in a long line of "things" for you but how lucky you were to get an up close and personal look at those cuties!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

babalina58

« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2013 08:21:51 PM »

OH MY STARS!  Okay, I know this raccoon thing was just one more thing in a long line of "things" for you but how lucky you were to get an up close and personal look at those cuties!
I was so afraid she would not come back and get them all I did not sleep last night really... if you look in the one pick of her carting the one baby down, you see the fence down.. I made her climb so much easier as I stood it up and she used all night back and forth back and forth getting the babies out of the house...I was mad they had to go through that is she should not have had access had they put the cap on ( they have a warehouse full of them) 500 tax dollars was spent to put male scent down and she ran like hell with the first one... the one in the pic... I let the kids peek at them when I knew she was gone.. OMG hahaha she was mean as the day is long hissing and growling when she was down there.. look the size of her as to the windows.. that is a large window...

They have my pipes and now floor tore up in the basement.. OMG I have to go to the bathroom and I want sleep but no, they have hours of work left tonight...I feel for them they worked all day, will work all night and have to work all day tomorrow...yikes.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ehinders
Crafting to avoid real work.

« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2013 07:15:40 AM »

babalina, I am so sorry you are dealing with poo.  Sad At least Mama coon and her babies moved on (even if they were cute).

Hi eveyone! I was so excited to join, that I claimed all ready. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Averia

Floppsy

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2013 07:44:08 AM »

Sheesh Monica, I come back from wallowing in my own self pity to find out the horrors you are going through - euw!

I have my packages finished for texscrapper and spikefan - I think that is all I have owing in this swap and I will be caught up here. (Hey Monica, please feel free to stick a negative on me till i send my tracking numbers - I know that is what you have to do once I am 2 weeks late and I understand completely)

If I am missing any other packages to anyone that I lost track of in all the mess of family and funeral and lawyer crap and all, please please please let me know.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Averia

Floppsy

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2013 08:26:05 PM »

Woohoo (yep, feeling much more cheerful than this morning. I am letting out a real, live, honest to goodness little cheer) I got all my OWS spreadsheets updated today! Just about everyone is doing a great job on posting pics of all crafted items! (well, everyone but me, I'm sorry! I will make a serious effort to find camera, cord and gumption tomorrow) Please remember to copy me on all the messages you send about sending and receiving - I know I have been out of it lately, but I am back and need to keep myself busy.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

babalina58

« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2013 09:02:52 AM »

Well, it looks like it is FINALLY fixed and my life can resume to normal again.. Oy Vey nothing worse then poo!!! I have dumped gallons of bleach in the floor and just let it sit so that they said would kill ANY bacteria there so I did it now 3 times as I cant deal with that drama.. YUCK.. SO they mold test is back.. it is not black so we can clean it and move on!! I am just so blah from it all and well......

I learned a little bit ago a freind our ours was at a club watching bands and he works there as a bouncer type ( older cool retired marine can defuse toxic issues as he is just loveable you know the type) was murdered there last night from some kid 18 came back after being asked to leave for his bad behavior. Came back and opened fire and "North" was killed. My friends mama was shielded by another friend as the bullets flew. I am shocked that this happened all over what?? just too bad as the kid knew everyone there and did this.. so many bad things happen to good people.. Sigh~
they all just wanted to see a local bunch playing their music and now..... sigh~

Cant wait to get my craft back!!! I am just wow! So lets all keep our fingers crosses it is done and we can have a normal life here now... I have smudge sticks and will burn tomorrow in every corner of this house! My Native side said do this and pray to free this house of the yuck!!

Updating all threads I have neglected so badly over the drama in the Hell house of Cape Crap!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

A2K

arf arf!

« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2013 10:31:56 AM »

Sorry!  Trying to claim with my iPhone is a PIA!!!
« Last Edit: April 14, 2013 02:32:41 PM by A2K » THIS ROCKS   Logged

babalina58

« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2013 10:46:21 AM »

wrong thread doll LOL
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 42 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Doug Magee Talks About Never Wave Goodbye
City of Glass Book Trailer
Monte Reel Talks About The Last of the Tribe
Rachel Renee Russell Talks About Dork Diaries II
Jeffrey Deaver Talks About The Burning Wire
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hippogriff
Handmade Gift Ideas: Exploding Needle Box
Handmade Gift Ideas: Japanese Shibori Dyeing

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...