A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 296,600
Currently Running With Scissors:
617 Guests and 22 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 42
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: OWS round 93-96 Discusion thread :D  (Read 29315 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2013 12:26:55 PM »

Still waiting to ge in and well...The antibiotics are doing good and taking the pain meds and helping so things are going better Cheesy  Finished a few items and all is stating to get back to normal...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
gamemom42
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2013 07:08:31 AM »

I just posted pics of the Santa ornament and pens I received from katpac.  They are in the round 92 gallery so be sure to go and take a look.  Too too cute!

I haven't made a round93 claim yet.  I'm feeling a bit of pressure since I've got 3 deadlines looming in three different small swaps.  As soon as I feel in control (hopefully tomorrow night) I'll be ready to claim.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lindyv321

That is sooo Craftastic!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2013 10:22:48 AM »

Hey ladies... I'm BACK!  Just sent my info in. Need to go make a wishlist.....

I've missed you guys Smiley 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

This Shall Be For Music

« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2013 11:02:33 AM »

Yay!  Glad you're back Lindy!   We've missed you!!  Plus I love making jewelry from your Pinterest.  Such fun things!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hi! I'm looking for a spinner to transform my awesome fiber into yarn for me....have some fantastic jewelry and commercially purchased fiber for trade. my etsy
Live aloha
lindyv321

That is sooo Craftastic!

« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2013 11:08:01 AM »

Yay!  Glad you're back Lindy!   We've missed you!!  Plus I love making jewelry from your Pinterest.  Such fun things!!

I am pretty sure that particular board has grown since we last swapped  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

babalina58

« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2013 05:51:05 AM »

My  Lindy Lu Who.. Wheeeeee your back Cheesy I missed you ( well not too much LOL we have FB ) but glad your playing again Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Oath Keeper

Addicted to Plushies...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2013 06:22:14 PM »

I finally got feedback from a few of my swaps that I've been done with, so I sent in my questionnaire for the latest round. And I just looked and saw spikefan's list.... I have having to tell myself no so hard right now since I know we're not suppose to claim while waiting for approval, but ohhhh the second I get approval I am tearing up that list. So many things I can make on one list!!!..... Ok I think I'm calm now lol.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Video Game Swap: Crafting

Can't swap? I do commissions too Wink
spikefan

« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2013 01:45:31 PM »

Hope you get approval soon, I would love some more of your awesome crafty work.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

babalina58

« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2013 06:33:57 PM »

Well, the Cape Cod house of horrors has not let me down again this week.. 2 nights ago I had a raw sewage backup in the basement from hell again.. I was lucky I caught it so it was not really really bad but bad enough to make me freak out...Sigh~ how is it I the preppy beachie girl can be so flip about sewer crap LITERALLY in my basement Cry it is the now 4/5th time that has happened in 5 months and the other flooding at the other end of the basement from the wall that weeps every time it rains!! Gurrrr.....
  Now today... I am outside and my grandson said "Wow, Lolly that is a big squirrel over there!!" I went to look and OMG haha it was a HUGE I am talking 20 pounds AT THE LEAST raccoon on my roof in broad daylight eating something in my gutters.. WTH.. then it wondered up my roof to the chimney and guess what is now living in my damn basement!?!?!?! GIVE UP?? The raccoon and her 8 o 9 babies.. WOW HUH.. Animal control will come tomorrow and see if they can chase her out and get her to move the babies.

Back to craftland... I am so stressed and sleepy. I will update tomorrow morning so I can talk with y'all and sip coffee..

I got my garden tilled under and a flat of peas and a flat of beans planted.. I have so much more to get in the ground but takes time... ALSO, I got my flowers to piss off my neighbor in Cheesy Call housing and tried to get me in trouble for moving the storm debris to the end of the street by the woods.. RYKM.. JERK he cant even see it from his house and it is not staying in mine.. it was not even near his land so he can kiss it ... He told me a while back he HATED sunflowers... HA guess what is all around my house now?? Big ones, little ones red one orange ones.. It will be pretty when they all come up LOL.. Such a jerk he is so I cant have one oz of privacy so I I made my own!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

gamemom42

« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2013 06:47:41 PM »

Oh my Monica, I just don't know how you're keeping your sense of humor at all.  Okay, I have to know if you have seen the raccoon babies.  I know they are not house guests that you really want, but they have to be so darn cute.  That's adorable that Houston thought it was a giant squirrel.  How the heck could anyone hate sunflowers?  That tells me all I need to know about your neighbor. That's like hating puppies and butterflies.

On a crafty note, I want to jump in and claim so badly but I have let myself get behind in a couple of swaps.  I should be all caught up soon though and then I can play. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 42 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
The Father of Standup Comedy Wayne Flemming
Chatting With Comedian Jazz Mann
How to Package a Letter with an Inflatable Die
Country Band Rascal Flatts Interview
The Evolution of the Flash Mobs
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament
Cardboard Tube? Craft Supply!
Spotlight on: Art Dolls

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...