A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 308,208
Currently Running With Scissors:
225 Guests and 1 User
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 42
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: OWS round 93-96 Discusion thread :D  (Read 52242 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Oath Keeper

Addicted to Plushies...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2013 01:43:35 PM »

You know that moment when you spend forever getting something JUST right and then you remember that you have to mail what you're messing with and it wont look like you have it when it gets where its going? I just had that moment... curse you shifty sand and seashells XP But anyway, I'm about done crafting and should be able to send out tomorrow.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
gamemom42
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2013 02:35:47 PM »

You know that moment when you spend forever getting something JUST right and then you remember that you have to mail what you're messing with and it wont look like you have it when it gets where its going? I just had that moment... curse you shifty sand and seashells XP But anyway, I'm about done crafting and should be able to send out tomorrow.

Oh, don't you hate that?  Sometimes I want to put a note on my package that says, "Dear Postal Carrier,
                                                                                                                           Please carry this package tenderly in your lap all the way to
                                                                                                                           it's final destination and then set it gently into my swap partner's
                                                                                                                           hands."
You think that would fly? Huh                                                                                                                                   
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Oath Keeper

Addicted to Plushies...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2013 04:09:51 PM »

Ohhhhhh I wish that would fly Gamemom! I would feel so much better about shipping for swaps if it would. But since I'm lucky if the post office people don't THROW my boxes into the wall so they fall into the carts (I've seen them do this to my boxes more then once) I don't think it will fly Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged
redstar13
"Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan. " -Tom Landrey

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2013 10:15:20 PM »

Oh I miss this swap!! I finish grad school this week (last assignments due sunday!!) and will be joining for the very end! I can't wait! I miss my lovely craftster-ers and getting fabulous goods in the mail and making awesome things! yay!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

etsy
Pintrest
I have an embroidery machine! If you want to do personal swaps for machine embroidered items, (or are in my swaps!) let me know!
Averia
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Floppsy

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2013 04:02:37 AM »

It will be great to have you back!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gamemom42
« Reply #35 on: April 17, 2013 05:05:12 AM »

Oh yay!  We're happy you're going to be joining us again soon redstar!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

texscrapper

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #36 on: April 17, 2013 12:09:52 PM »

I received a plump package from Averia from OWS 92 a few days ago, but I am so crazy busy at work this week I haven't opened it. Hoping to bust it open tonight! Claiming supply packs right now cause that's all I can manage until after this weekend.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lindyv321
Cooking Moderator

My fingers are itchin' to be stitchin'

« Reply #37 on: April 17, 2013 01:44:35 PM »

Made my second claim!  I am excited about this package Wink  Just need some input from Texscrapper my claimee
THIS ROCKS   Logged

deathbeforedishes
Embroidery Addict

She believed she could, so she did.

« Reply #38 on: April 18, 2013 07:35:54 AM »

I am about half way through my hoopla for spikefan. I am at war with the two week time frame because it may just kick my tushie. I am hoping to send on time, but working a full time job, being a full time mom and wife and having work call me to help even when I am off leaves only the night time to embroider... grrrr... so I am blaming work for me not being done yet.  Wink Hopefully Tuesday doesn't get here too quickly!!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/leilaninaomi/

5/50 2014 Projects
53/50 2013 Projects (woohoo!!!)
I do personal swaps!
Cheesy
babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #39 on: April 18, 2013 10:27:07 AM »

Hey all, I will update all the threads tonight. I have been very busy here. My Bff from 1st grade is a marathon runner and ( well for all on my facebook they know what is up but for ones not....) Her husband and daughters were hurt in the bombing here. Tate lost his leg and still not out of the woods to loose the other foot. 2 of the girls were hurt one badly but they are all upgraded to stable and one released from the hospital. Never in a million years could I ever think someone would hurt people at a race.. WTH these people just run and family's cheer them on......   MA is a mess right now of pisst off people and sadness. You all watch TV so know how it is going on right now. It is so crazy in MA. Please say a prayer for Tater head and his lil spud right now that they can heal quickly and life resumes when they get back home. Sad to only see someone at a race you have not seen in years and only to have that destroyed by horror and sadness...   My family is fine. We did not go down were were going the day after to get together. but that was quickly shot down.... THey are still here and will be a long while with Tater's condition I think.

I will be online later this eve to update threads etc... I have my last late package headed out~

Oh, I am not sure I told you all or not.. This week was HELL for stress for sure.. My old friend for many many years was murdered in Havelock NC. He did 20 yeas in the marines and war only to put himself in the line of fire holding a door to prevent this 18 year old SOB from killing more people. He was tossed out of a club for acting a fool then got a gun and came back and started to fire. "North" Todd is his first name but in the military we use last names.... North was shot and killed holding the door closed so this kid could not hurt more. he had a little almost 2 year old Asa and a wife.. Just a week from hell of sadness and  anger.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2013 10:32:02 AM by babalina58 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 42 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Whooops!
@Home This Weekend: Curtains!
September 21, 2016 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...