A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 297,567
Currently Running With Scissors:
573 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 42
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: OWS round 93-96 Discusion thread :D  (Read 30261 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

zadok
creative slacker

View Profile
« Reply #180 on: June 27, 2013 05:19:56 PM »

Happy to report that as soon as it comes out of the dryer my main project for Averia will be finished. ^.^ I'm really happy with how it came out even though I wasn't expecting it to come out the way it did. lol I hope the surprise extra comes out half as well. XD

... -.lll I am so dumb. Sorry Averia~ I don't know how I got mixed up but I have to re-do the main project because I somehow managed to get the size wrong. >.<' Sorry~!
On a happier note the extra came out very well. ^.^' eheh
« Last Edit: June 27, 2013 07:52:15 PM by zadok » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Jill-of-most-trades, attempter of most Wink
~will do personal swaps~
https://pinterest.com/zadok1175/

http://www.paperbackswap.com/index.php?n=2 Swap books for free! XD
babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #181 on: June 30, 2013 08:29:05 AM »

Please take this time to revamp, update, list and make sure that you have 15 MED and 15 SUPPLIES more is better for sure, but make sure you have the min... A MED is not a purse, dress, or things like that.. Those are LARGE items.. A MED is 2 hours of craft time OR 20-30 in craft supplies. Lets get this swap back to what it was all about to start with an get the MED out on the list. not saying at all we cant all have large items or claim larger items but this is again up to the person who claims but make sure that list has a min of 15 med items!

I have closed the Sign ups for round 95 . I am waiting for a package to show up before opening another round please make sure to have your list updated and I cant wait to open 96 and see some great new things on my list and hope some of y'all's too Cheesy

Averia started a great subject with what do you all make well, enjoy making, and I think it is a great idea to comment on what it is you love to make or want to really try to make that you have seen on a list that you would be willing to try Cheesy Lets take a few days to update, see what we would like to make and or are wanting to try and see if that helps with some awesome list Cheesy
« Last Edit: June 30, 2013 08:38:34 AM by babalina58 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

« Reply #182 on: June 30, 2013 09:59:49 AM »

So excited!! I just made another batch of vanilla bean extract! I will never in my life buy that again!! It will make great gifts fr Christmas too Cheesy  I cant wait to taste this batch as the last one is AMAZING!! Who flipping knew it was so easy and 2 mil to make and let sit! WOW!!!

Anyone else make homemade things like this?? I have been looking to make much more stuff and I have a batch of Vanilla infused sugar going too.. Mmmmm that will make extra special baking I am sure!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
zadok
creative slacker

View Profile
« Reply #183 on: July 02, 2013 07:54:23 AM »

K, done... again. Shall send out this afternoon. ^.^
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Jill-of-most-trades, attempter of most Wink
~will do personal swaps~
https://pinterest.com/zadok1175/

http://www.paperbackswap.com/index.php?n=2 Swap books for free! XD
gamemom42
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #184 on: July 02, 2013 05:24:24 PM »

A2K's hoop and pincushion will be sent tomorrow.  From the way the weather people are talking, I may need a boat to get to the post office Tongue.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kartiana
Getting my crafty back on!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #185 on: July 05, 2013 12:42:28 PM »

I just went through my wish list and updated it a bit  Smiley When's the next round starting?

I love to make journals and I'm also starting to make some small hand sewn items like coasters and pot holders.  Smiley Hope there's some interest out there for things I can do!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pintrest
Salsa De Mango

Collecting plaid flannel and denim (6.5" x 6.5" or larger) for a rag quilt, willing to swap for fabric Wink
gamemom42

« Reply #186 on: July 05, 2013 01:23:27 PM »

I just went through my wish list and updated it a bit  Smiley When's the next round starting?

I love to make journals and I'm also starting to make some small hand sewn items like coasters and pot holders.  Smiley Hope there's some interest out there for things I can do!  Cheesy

I have a couple of your journals!  Two years ago my life fell suddenly and completely apart.  We were hit with a cancer diagnosis and an unthinkable situation with our son all at once.   I had just gotten a blank journal from you and I started pouring my pain into it immediately (I know that sounds cheesy but it's so true).  Things have since gotten really good again and the other night I picked that very angry journal up and read it.  I cried for hours and I'm crying now thinking of the things I painted, drew, and wrote on those pages.  I had never used a journal that way and I swear I think it kept me from just spinning out of control.  I have no idea why I wanted to share that but I did.  I will definitely put more journals on my list.  Oh, and I can always use more potholders even though I don't have a heart wrenching story about using a potholder Tongue.

I'm so ready to get started on round 96.  How much longer do you think it will be Monica? 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kartiana
Getting my crafty back on!

« Reply #187 on: July 06, 2013 11:12:23 AM »

I have a couple of your journals!  Two years ago my life fell suddenly and completely apart.  We were hit with a cancer diagnosis and an unthinkable situation with our son all at once.   I had just gotten a blank journal from you and I started pouring my pain into it immediately (I know that sounds cheesy but it's so true).  Things have since gotten really good again and the other night I picked that very angry journal up and read it.  I cried for hours and I'm crying now thinking of the things I painted, drew, and wrote on those pages.  I had never used a journal that way and I swear I think it kept me from just spinning out of control.  I have no idea why I wanted to share that but I did.  I will definitely put more journals on my list.  Oh, and I can always use more potholders even though I don't have a heart wrenching story about using a potholder Tongue.

I'm so ready to get started on round 96.  How much longer do you think it will be Monica? 

Wow! I'm so glad something I made was able to help you through a tough time. And I'm even happier you made it through to the other side  Smiley Thank you for sharing that story gamemom42
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pintrest
Salsa De Mango

Collecting plaid flannel and denim (6.5" x 6.5" or larger) for a rag quilt, willing to swap for fabric Wink
Breegy

Craft On!

« Reply #188 on: July 08, 2013 06:50:02 PM »

Anyone know what is going on with this month's OWS? I hope everything is alright with babalina Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Averia

Floppsy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #189 on: July 08, 2013 07:21:55 PM »

All is okay - We just have something weird going on with a package from an old round. An overseas claim was sent to an incorrect address, resent also with address issues, resent with no idea where it has gone and now resent using Amazon's delivery service. Hopefully the very patient and wonderful gavagai will finally receive what she was due a ways back and our poor organizer will be able to rest easy and open a new round. Yes, she could just show proof of sending and we would get an angel, but our Monica wants to make good on it herself rather than bring in another swapper to fulfill the claim. It will be interesting to see what happens with the packages in limbo since only one has made its way back to the sender.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 42 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Screenwriting Software
Iron Man Movie Makers Explain Spectacular Audi Q7 Stunt
Technical Screenplay Format
How to Blur Faces in Videos
How to Create Storyboards
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Banana Pudding
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...