A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 297,165
Currently Running With Scissors:
377 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 42
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: OWS round 93-96 Discusion thread :D  (Read 29894 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

A2K
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

arf arf!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #160 on: June 20, 2013 08:21:25 AM »

A2K:  If you ever accidentally make a pair of knitted socks that are tiny (size woman's 5-5 1/2ish) you feel free to claim me for them whether I have knitted socks on my list at the time or not!  My teeny 26 year old daughter adores hand-knitted socks and I just don't have those skilz Tongue.  She wouldn't care what color or style they were and wouldn't care one bit whether they match anything or even each other!

Cheesy  One never knows!   Accidents do happen!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

« Reply #161 on: June 20, 2013 07:57:30 PM »

Hey ladies.. Man, I wish I could access this on my phone but Craftsters needs an app!! Anywho, I need glasses LOL... Well, lets see! The last of my stuff is done. I had to redo part of package from last round. I set out to mail and did not know it was going to pour rain so wrecked.. I have a new solution however Cheesy My mail man said a lot of people keep a cooler on the porch and put packages in there and put a note on the box with an arrow! So why did I not think of this??? I hav been here a year and we got a kick ars new mail dude. There retired FINALLY and happy days for all now!!!   Now, I am so eeeekkkkk with good news on the swap front.... CHeck this out.. I have not used my GI bill AND IF I DONT hehhehehe we can retire and move back to NC sooner rather then later Cheesy LOVE THAT IDEA!!! So I have to down size my craft stuff Cheesy :/ but that is fine with me. He refuses to go to OKC now and it is OK I can fly out 4 times a year... My renters are moving out the end of Aug so I am going home for a week to clear the house and see about renting or not again.. not sure.. HOORAY!!!!

I am sorry I do not get on here much my laptop is having a fee issues and I can do this from my phone.... ANYONE know what it means if your laptop tells you to go die already?Huh Not really but LOL... it has a script error and freezes have to reboot and reboot.. if I go look at photos OMG FREEZE so if you know how to fix shoot me a message it is a sony laptop and I am DUAH!!! OUT RIGHT STUPID with them....

ANYONE wanting something from Boston or MA let me know as I am going to start the downsize and maybe next month just claim supplies for people as ummm I am only allowed 13000 pounds and we moved here with 22000 and cant take it all back with me... OHHH and did I say supplies hell, I have a mini mart size Michaels in my craft cave??? I told him I will keep my fabric stash and sewing stuff but I can part with 3/4 of the rest Wink ( said by meant by no wife or crafter ever!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
Breegy

Craft On!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #162 on: June 21, 2013 08:36:09 AM »

I added more items to my list. Hopefully we'll get a taker and move the swap along.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Averia

Floppsy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #163 on: June 22, 2013 05:37:34 PM »

Hey guys, we have a relatively new swapper joining us - Please welcome zadoc!

As I was trying to think of new things for my list the other day I got to wondering... We all know glasskicker can do some amazing things with her kiln, underthemountain rocks (hehehe couldn't resist the pun) at stamping jewelry, and I think most everyone knows that A2K has a real talent for bags (multiple zippers, pockets, adjustable straps, multi colored coordinating linings all no prob for her). Does anyone have anything that they particularly enjoy making but haven't seen too often on people's lists? I can't think of much for me other than embroidery on evenweave so tiny that anyone over 40 needs to put on their reading glasses to see or kusudama balls (yeah, limited appeal there - tho they make fabulous christmas tree ornaments) but maybe someone out there really enjoys making something that I didn't even know I wanted?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

A2K

arf arf!

« Reply #164 on: June 22, 2013 05:56:12 PM »

Good question to pose, Averia!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

zadok
creative slacker

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: June 23, 2013 12:29:37 PM »

Hi everyone. ^.^

Etched glass?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Jill-of-most-trades, attempter of most Wink
~will do personal swaps~
https://pinterest.com/zadok1175/

http://www.paperbackswap.com/index.php?n=2 Swap books for free! XD
babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

« Reply #166 on: June 23, 2013 02:53:51 PM »

I love making alerted art boxes ( shrines of sort I guess) and stenciled shirts, bags etc. I am pretty good at them I like to think LOL.. Sewing is OK at times. I do have an embroidery machine I paid a fortune for but do not use often and (have TONS of Urban thread patterns) I play with a lot of things but really do enjoy the ones above. I can paint but not so much liking to do it. I am a quilter and make Art quilts, Teesa Moore style patches, Mug rugs to name a few. Hummm, I like to alter junk into things. I make nightlights and moon jars alter things for a new life. I also design candles for things like military, craft, holidays etc.. you know with the wax paper and image melting.. I am sure I like to do more but I go through stages and really like to do stencils... Funny I have a screen machine but ha never use it.. Weirdo huh!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
Averia

Floppsy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #167 on: June 23, 2013 03:53:39 PM »

I am so exhausted just from preparing for cub scout day camp that I am wondering how I will survive the real thing?!?!?! I have to leave the house with my kids by 7am tomorrow. This feels so wrong on summer break. I haven't started on either of my two outstanding claims yet. I hope I have the energy tomorrow night to get my ideas and supplies together. Since I have everything together for it, I plan to work on my research project for the nerd games craft along if I get some down time tomorrow (wishful thinking? don't crush my dreams by telling me I am not going to get even a single second of down time)

Just a reminder - please send all messages to both monica and me. Sure, I am only in charge of seeing that pictures get posted, but I try to keep a complete duplicate set of records just in case... not that anything crazy ever happens in Monica's life  Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gamemom42

« Reply #168 on: June 24, 2013 02:34:59 AM »

I tend to stick with embroidery and the smaller sewn items like pincushions, small stuffies, badges, patches, etc... lately.  Like almost everyone here, I love to work with felt (quick, easy, and such satisfying results).  I like to dabble in pretty much anything though.  I can't think of much I do that isn't something that already shows up on people's list  Sad.   One thing I've made in my personal life that I don't think I've ever seen listed is an adult memory game.  I've actually made two for gifts and they were well received.  My mother (in her early 70's) does puzzles every day to keep her mind sharp.  I made a decoupaged wooden memory game with really pretty scrapbook papers for her.  I' made it really difficult by using very similar small patterns for the pieces.  She's been playing it for months and it hasn't gotten "too easy" yet.  I made another one for a local nursing home and they loved it. 

Welcome, zadok!  We're thrilled to have you join us!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

my brown eyed girl

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #169 on: June 24, 2013 04:00:29 AM »

I was hoping to join you guys, but I may have to hold off for another month or so.  I'm trying to focus on my craft fairs this summer and Lana's schedule is still keeping me busy.  But I'll be lurking to check out all the wonderful goodies being crafted.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 42 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Clive Davis on Finding New Talent and Reinvigorating Careers
The Grand Complication by Stacy Perman
Actor And Author Eriq La Salle Discusses His New Book
Victoria Rebels by Carolyn Meyer
Drop Dead Beautiful by Jackie Collins
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...