A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 296,378
Currently Running With Scissors:
575 Guests and 23 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Angel found-Anything Goes Tiny House Swap  (Read 329 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

StickerChic87
« on: March 31, 2013 08:24:39 AM »

Hey all, I am looking for one angel for SonjaBoo for our Anything Goes Tiny House Swap rd. 2.

Thread: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=419933.0#axzz2P89pwIpy
Gallery: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=420633.msg4985332#msg4985332

Details of swap:
--You will be making one small tiny house themed item for your partner. A small is generally considered as something that takes under 2 hours to make.
--Please keep your tiny house craft at approximately 4 or under. Of course, if for example, you added a ribbon to hang an ornament type item from, the ribbon could exceed outside the 4 size.
--Any and all crafting mediums are welcome!
--Even though this is such a small crafted item, please make sure to put your best effort into it.

SonjaBoo's Likes and Dislikes:
Do you have any allergies? Cigarette smoke, strong perfumes
Do you have any allergens in your home (cats, smoke, etc)? We have one cat who pretty much has run of the house.

What type of crafts do you like to do? I do a little bit of everything! Altered art, paper stuff, glass, felting, sewing, paper clay, jewelry, etc.
Are there any types of crafting that you especially admire? I love anything well done and made with love!  

Is there anything you would especially like to receive? I am up for anything that inspires you! My husband and I just bought our first home in 2011, so if that date were incorporated somehow, that would certainly be cool. (Though not a requirement!)
Is there anything you would not like to receive? I cannot wear pierced earrings.

Favorite colors: red, turquoise, purple, fuschia, green, orange, black/white stripes
Least favorite colors: mustard yellow, olive green

Are there any types of houses that especially appeal to you (cottages, cabins, etc)? I do love cottages, cabins, bungalows -- but also love imaginary homes like little mushroom homes, fairy house concepts, etc.
Are there any specific details of houses that you admire (chimneys, flowerboxes, snow on the roof, etc)? I love to garden and love our bird feeders/bird houses, so any floral details would be beautiful.

--Since this is for one tiny item, you will have two weeks crafting time. Please send me a PM if interested!! Thanks!
« Last Edit: March 31, 2013 09:35:18 AM by StickerChic87 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom - How to Export and Share Images
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom - How to Develop a Module
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom - How to Rate and Sort Images
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom - How to Import Images
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom - How to Use Adobe Lightroom
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Melted Crayon Painting
More Art, Less Craft
Meatless Monday: No Bake Lime Cheesecake

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...