A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,147
Currently Running With Scissors:
517 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 93 SU OPEN  (Read 6092 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

babalina58
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« on: March 29, 2013 08:07:15 PM »

Ongoing wish swap round 93
PLEASE READ WHOLE POST BEFORE ASKING TO JOIN OUR SWAP

When you PM the orgs you MUST have the name of the swap and when you ship and receive  the claim name and date!!!
this is NOT an option a rule!
I.E.  Sally ----> Suzy for a pink pony saddle due out Jan 1[/color]This must be in ALL of your messages to the org!!

for this swap a MED By SIZE it is 2 OR more craft hours ( this is not cooking time, drying time, etc.. waiting around for something to set up.......it is craft time for the average crafter)

You must have 15 crafted items AND 15 supply items  (more the better chance of getting claimed quick)
Please bookmark all three threads, PM your partner ASAP to get the addy I don't want any messages I don't have and it is the deadline do you have it messages you have 2 weeks to have out the door and in that time can get the message to them and communicate![/b]

1.   Please make your wish list made and saved in your computer BEFORE you make any claims ( min of 15 med craft items and 15 supply items)
2.   You must pm partner as soon as you claim to say hello and get addy there are too many that have not been doing so and waiting until send outs and becoming later for not doing this from now on this will be noted in feedback!
3.   Bookmark all threads and communicate in them ( this is important!!
4.   FOC we have a special thread for us to talk about whatever we want to and feel the need to share with each other. Great fun there so think of being a FOC and join us!
5.   If you stall the thread more then 8 hours you must add more items!
6.   PM BOTH org and co org when you send and receive with the claim and the send by date in the message!
7.   Post pics within 5 days of receiving OR have the sender do so ( this will be noted in feedback if you do not!)
8.   From the time you claim you have 14 days to have out the door. If your 14th day is a holiday or on a day your postal service is not open you must send the day before that!
9.This is a high quality swap! Please check for loose threads, excess glue, make sure this is your BEST work we don't need anymore PM's about quality and would have to have to PM that there is an issue. You must send what you claim for ( we understand things happen like machines break etc..then you must still send on time and something else from the list that your partner wants!! If you claim for a wool hat done send cotton
10. read careful partners wish list and allergies, likes, dislikes etc this is very important

Organizers: BABALINA58 & AVERIA
*IMPORTANT PM INFO*
When sending PMs, please label them as OWS 93 with one of the following tags:
Approval
Package sent
Package received
Question

Qualifications to Join:
For you to join this round you must be cleared feedback in all Ongoing Wish list Swaps through Round 91
(except for international delivery).  You also cannot claim in this swap if you are currently late in Round 92
Do not join this swap if you are late in other swaps.  Please make those swaps your priority.

Swap Info:
Swap name: Ongoing Wish list Swap 93
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Org BABALINA58
Sign-up date range: March 28-April 28
Date to send item by: 14 days from the time you claim ( this starts on the time you claim NOT the next day!) If your send by date is a holiday or a day your postal service is not open you must send before!!
Limited to a certain number of people?: No
Non-U.S. participants allowed? Yes
You must be over 16 years of age.  If you are under 18 (but over 16) be sure that:
A)   you have your parents permission (youll be using their address OR a P.O. Box)
B)   you have access to a computer where you can keep in contact (i.e. if you get grounded from a home computer, you can use the one at the library/friends/etc.)
C)   you are able to walk/get a ride to the post office ON TIME
D)   you have enough supplies or funds to purchase supplies needed to create awesome crafted items

Organizer Notes and Stuff

Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants
- Is at least 18 years old

Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month
- Has posted at least 15 times
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps
- Does not have any negative feedback
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES

All swappers MUST be pre-approved for this swap!

***PLEASE! Do not claim someone while waiting for approval!*** You may claim as soon as you get approval confirmation again, not before you receive a PM from me saying your approved!!

If you want to participate, here is the information to send to the organizers.  Please have the title of your PM be the name of the swap.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 93
Craftster username:
Email address:
Your real name:
Your mailing address:
Have you read the Swap Guidelines and understand how this swap works?
Are you willing to send at least a medium item per claim?
( If not then you will not be approved )
A medium item is the following-
A craft or recon etc that takes the adv. crafter more then two hours to complete.
Or
20-30USD worth of Store Bought Items ( If bought from a thrift store, estimate at what it would have cost new check the net for prices) !YOU MUST Check with partner if wanting to send used items to make sure they are OK with them...Do not send old thread etc as it is useless to most! are you willing to do this?
This is a HIGH QUALITY swap and you understand this will be your best work and it is very important to talk to your partner to make sure you have their wishes and your best crafting in mind ?
Are you willing to post a photo of the item/s you receive or have the person who sent to you post of the photo for you with 5 days of receiving Or ask partner if they will?
Are you willing to take a photo of the item you are shipping in the event the person cant post photos?
DO you have a working camera? If not please do not join this swap as Pics are required!
Your List must be created in the following format:
Crafts ( min of 15 med)
Craft Supplies ( min of 15)
Extras as many as you would like
Do you agree to follow this?
Are you a Friend of Craftster?
Are you willing to ship outside of your country?
If you are willing to ship outside your country? (You MUST be willing to ship air postal or an equivalent which will take a maximum of 3 weeks.DO NOT SEND SLOW MAIL overseas) Are you willing?
Are  you willing to Bookmark all threads, PM orgs when you send and receive with the claim and date due out in it?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IMPORTANT:  All updates will be made here and this will help you to keep up with everything also, please bookmark the discussion and the gallery threads!

How This Swap Works:
Please READ CAREFULLY! This swap works differently than most!

~~Try to imagine a chain.  The first link is the first person whose wish list is on page 1 (Person A) - that will be the craftster member who was the very last wish list from Ongoing Wish Swap 90

~~Now, we want to put another link in the chain.  People will read that list and see if there is something they want to/can make from the list.

~~Someone (Person B) will claim Person A for some item on their wish list.  They post a reply to the thread that says I claim Person A for [item].  This is my X claim (however many times they have picked someone for example, "this is my fourth wish, with one sent, and three received, (meaning that this is the fourth claim they've made, one is in transit to it's destination, and three of the items have been received by the people they previously claimed).  Also add your location, and any preferences or aversions I live in Wisconsin USA, I am a vegetarian, and I am allergic to wool.

IT'S REALLY IMPORTANT THAT YOU REPLY WITH YOUR STATUS WHEN YOU CLAIM SOMEONE!  This means you need to post who you are claiming and for what, how many claims you have made, including how many in transit and how many received, and your location/preferences/aversions. I.E. 4/1/1 = 4 claims-1 in transit-1 received by partner

Then comes the fun part!  After the introduction, Person B is the last link in the chain, and they post their wish list!!!  YOU CAN HAVE AS MANY ITEMS ON YOUR WISH LIST AS YOU WANT, HOWEVER YOU MUST HAVE A MINIMUM OF FIFTEEN MED PER SECTION i.e. CRAFTS and SUPPLIES.  THE MORE ITEMS YOU LIST, THE BETTER YOUR CHANCES OF BEING CLAIMED QUICKLY.

(Please have your list ready before making a claim, this swap moves very quickly!If not I will skip you and or remove your claim!!  Please include your country at the start of your wish list). Person B will also PM Person A to get her address so they can mail the item when it is finished.  

Along comes Person C, who claims Person B for something on their list and the chain is built, link by link.  (If Person C wanted to make Person B a purse AND a stuffie, that would still count as ONE WISH.)  Then they post their list, and so on.

When you want to make a claim, you can ONLY pick from the very last wish list in the chain.  You can't pick anyone else in the chain - you can only connect to the very end of the chain, which is that last wish list posted.

After you have made your claim, you need to PM that person for their address with in 24 hours!! It is up to you to make sure you do this DO NOT PM THE ORG FOR THIS INFO! You must get and keep safe until you ship!

Friends of Craftster are allowed UP TO 3 wishes at one time as per the orgs discretion, others are allowed 2 wishes again as per the org dis..  If this is your first swap, you are only allowed one wish at a time until your crafts are received for this month.  
Do not choose over your given limit. If a  stall in the thread the orgs can claim again to get this moving again !

Become a Friend of Craftster!  Go here: http://www.craftster.org/subscribe.php

***Do not claim someone unless you can fulfill that wish to a high caliber***

~~You must send Del. Comf with in the USA. NO exceptions within the USA!
~~If sending overseas as it takes so long we are changing the rule for INTERNATIONAL packages ONLY as soon as you ship AND SEND A PHOTO COPY /PIC of the shipping receipt ( or the tracking number from the receipt) you can claim again ONLY AFTER I HAVE THIS RECEIPT HOWEVER!!! You can send it to me in a message OR if cant get in that way you can EMAIL IT TO : CPYSGIRL@YAHOO.COM

Sending/Communicating/Feedback:
YOU HAVE TWO WEEKS (14 days from the time you claim)TO GET YOUR ITEM OUT THE DOOR.This starts from the time you claim not the next day must be out the door BY the 14th day! 7 days late and Neg feedback could be left for you unitl partner receives~
IF YOU DO NOT SEND A MEDIUM ITEM YOU CLAIMED FOR YOU WILL BE GETTING TEMP NEGATIVE FEEDBACK ( things happen so if you have to change items that is OK just let it be known!! ) until you do send the proper package
( the medium can be a couple small items etc as long as it adds up to a medium and that is what you claimed for we know things happen and some have to be changed but must be OK by the person claimed and on their list or wished in their Pinterest/wist )

Feedback will be given as soon as you have sent - received -posted pics but will be up to 2 weeks after the swap closed if you do not post pics and this will be noted and you might not get allowed back in the next round if you cant do this! Please take pics before you ship! This is a rule not an option!!!

Previous Swap Rounds:
If you are confused in any way by how this works, please look at some previous rounds:

Photos are a requirement for this swap!

You must have your wish list saved in your computer before you make any claims as to not stall the thread Smiley

~~~~~~~~~~Bookmark the wish, discussion and gallery thread ~~~~~~~~~

Discussion Threads: PLEASE BOOKMARK!!

Round 93-96 discussion thread
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=422147

OFF TOPIC discussion thread for all that is not craft related but we share as we are so close Smiley put it all here!! You must be a FOC to join us in this fun
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=387796.0

Round 93-96 Gallery~ http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=422148
« Last Edit: April 30, 2013 04:12:17 PM by babalina58 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
babalina58

« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2013 08:10:29 PM »

Important infomation
THIS ROCKS   Logged

babalina58

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2013 08:10:52 PM »

swappers:
FOC: 3 claims at a time allowed Cheesy
  Babalina58
underthemountain
  Averia
 deathbeforedishes
 Gamemom42
texscrapper
Spikefan
Lindyv321
Lo{ve}
redstar13

Non FOC 2 claims allowed at a time Smiley
plaidpineapple
Oath Keeper

New Swappers 1 claim at a time Smiley
« Last Edit: April 27, 2013 08:58:25 AM by babalina58 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

babalina58

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2013 08:13:32 PM »

Claims due date

April 14
A2K--->gamemom42 for a quilted camera case

APRIL 15
Deathbeforedishes--->A2K for a pinterest surprise!

APRIL 17
Texscrapper--->deathbeforedishes for some stay put towels and some fabric scraps.
plaidpineapple--->Texscrapper for a couple  Portable First Aid Kits

APRIL 18
Spikefan---> plaidpineapple for a whale mobile

APRIL 22
deathbeforedishes--->Spikefan for a Little Shop of Horrors embroidery!
LindyV321--->deathbeforedishes for a few Dr. Who T-shirts
Oath Keeper---> lindyv321 for a Harry Potter Shrine.

April 24
spikefan--->Oath Keeper for a Bulbasaur amigurumi
Oath Keeper--->spikefan for a permapet octopus in a jar.

APRIL 25
Ehinders---> Oather Keeper for some supply love including keys, mini bottles, and matchboxes.

APRIL 26
Deathbeforedishes--->ehinders for a Maddy package! (Felt food, crochet slippers and alligator clips)
Glasskicker--->deathbeforedishes for a stamped "Lucky Us" keychain
Eninders--->glasskicker for a thread catcher/pin cushion.
Spikefan---> ehinders for an Eeyore amigurumi

April 27
Averia--->Spikefan for an ocean hoop like the one she pinned from me
A2K--->Averia for fabric storage baskets
texscrapper--->A2K for a supply package!

April 28
deathbeforedishes--->texscrapper for a hand embroidered heart for her quilt.

April 29
Ehinders--->deathbeforedishes for a few Pinteresting suprises

April 30
texscrapper--->ehinders for a supply package!
Lindyv321--->texscrapper for a Lego Hoopla
gamemom42-->Lindyv for a hoopla and a surprise
lindyv321--->gamemom42 for a Bee Hoopla

May 2
Glasskicker---> Lindy for a couple pieces from her "Jewelry Wants" Pinterest Board.
A2K--->GlassKicker for a sewing machine cover and matching drawstring bag.
Oath Keeper--->A2K for a big mouthed fish soap dish.

May 3
gamemom42--->oathkeeper for something for her fox collection

May 5
Underthemountain--->Gamemom42 for 3 sets of earrings (owl, spiral, tree)

MAY 7
Lo{ve}--->underthemountain for totoro stamps

May 8
deathbeforedishes--->Lo{ve} for LGBT hoopla.
                  May 9
glasskicker--->deathbeforedishes for a couple of melted bottle spoon rests and some supply love

May12
redstar13---> GlassKicker for a homemade heating pad!
oath keeper--->redstar13 for a 3D skull for her collection.

« Last Edit: May 25, 2013 10:43:13 PM by babalina58 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

babalina58

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2013 08:15:22 PM »

Last swapper of round 92 is the one and only GAMEMOM42

Here is a copy of her last wishlist. You can always go to the last swap to see links too Cheesy

My name is Teresa.  I live in Ga. with my wonderful husband of 32 years.  I have two daughters (24 and 26), both of whom I love to brag about because they are amazing women.  I  also have a sweet stepson (34) and I am Mimi to a 16 year old boy and 10 year old girl.   We share our little homestead with a pet cow, mini donkey (he's something of a cute bully), two pygmy goats, and three cats.

I use swaps to collect OOAK gifts for my friends and family so my wist/pinterest reflect quite a variety of tastes.  Please read tags/notes carefully if you choose something on my wist or pinterest boards for color preferences, sizes, etc.  I am completely okay with you taking something  and making it in your favorite medium rather than the one pictured.

I really really want everything on my wist and pinterest boards, but please do not claim me for a surprise.  I would rather you claim for something specific in case there are size/color specifications that you would need to be aware of. Thanks!

I can't tolerate the smell of smoke or lavender.

Crafts:

Anything off of  any of my Crafty Wishes Pinterest boards!  There are a few things on those boards that definitely fall outside of the "medium" requirement so just ignore those.  Please do not claim me for a surprise; I would rather you choose something specific.

Anything off of my wist; again, please no claims for a wisty surprise.

Anything off the following boards on my Pinterest (loving that Pinterest of mine!):

*  Crafty Wishes ( I have divided these into three boards: yarn crafts, fabric crafts, and this and that crafts)

*  Pincushions I want (exact or simply "inspired by")

*  Bags, wallets, totes, and pouches

If you are inspired by any other board to make something for me, please run the idea by me first.  I am trying hard to stay involved in Craftster swaps while at the same time not bringing anything into my home that I don't truly truly want.  I watched my first episode of Hoarders recently and it scared me half to death.   

Thank you cards in a bee theme or a kid friendly theme.  I would love it if the envelopes could have a little matching something on them.

Hooplas in any of these themes:

*hexis
*Christmas ornaments (prefer a set of smalls over one large)
*wildflowers (especially Queen Anne's lace or thistle)

A small jar of whimsies pin cushion, the more whimsical the better (example on my "Pincushions I Want" board)

Goldfish cracker earrings  ( need to be lightweight but I can handle any metal for the fishhooks)

A Billy Goats Gruff playset! it could be in any medium but would need to be sturdy enough to handle a class of 5 yr. old children

A wallet and/or card holder in a 70's floral or a purple, green, or orange paisley print

An ironing board cover with insulbrite inside (if anyone claims me for this I'll create a Pinterest board of fabrics that would work in my craft room so that they can use something similar)

A sewing machine mat with pockets (if anyone claims for this I'll create that "craft room fabrics" board for inspiration)

Mismatched striped knitted socks for a size 51/2 woman's foot!

Crocheted or Knitted baby anything: hats, booties, shoes, toys... there are good examples on my Pinterest and wist of the sort of things I like.  The babies that I'm collecting these for aren't even on the way yet so anything goes.

Baby Onesies:  Any size is fine.  There are examples of my Pinterest boards of what I like.

A small quilted camera case (I have a Nikon CoolPix) in a fun print (think cats, mushrooms, multi colored polka dots, or if you really want to make me happy a vintage 70's floral)

Teesha Moore style patches in any of these themes
*bees/hives/honey (no bears!)
*mushrooms
*fall
*crows/ravens/vultures
*raccoons/opposums/groundhogs
*cats
*cows/goats/donkeys/sheep
*buttons
*traditional fairy tales
*paisley

If you choose something off my wist, please pm me first and let's discuss it.  I still want most everything on there but most of it is there for gifts.  I would want to make sure the size/color/? was right for the intended giftee.  Thanks!

supplies:

Anything off my "Crafty Supplies I Want" Pinterest board (there are some pretty big wishes on there, just ignore those unless you have a used/unloved Dremel you want to send my way. Texscrapper sent me a brand new Dremel engraver but I'm still wanting the drill!).

Thread Heaven
silk embroidery floss ( I realize this is expensive so a teeny little package would be great!)
one of those needlework magnifiers that hang around the neck ( used is great)
tiny wooden embroidery hoops, these are getting hard to find
wooden embroidery hoops of any size/shape
Biggest Supply Wish wool felt (scraps are fine) (I really want wool felt, not felted wool.. does that make sense?)
bias tape makers
sublime stitching transfers for hand embroidery ( monkey love, zombies, or vital organs) ( It's okay if you've used a couple of the patterns and just send me what you didn't use from the package)
transfer pens ( I love the ones with purple on one end and blue on the other, but any are fine)
buttons (esp. greens)
stabilizer for embroidery projects
Sharpies of any and every kind and color
fabric crayons ( a little used is fine)
fabric markers (new please)
yo-yo maker (I've been making them on my own for years, but I'm lazier than I used to be and I would love the ones that aren't circles)
fine lined pens and markers in assorted colors (the ones that are best for working in an art journal?)

extras:
your favorite recipe ( gluten free or veg. is a plus but not necessary.  We don't eat beef or pork but do sometimes eat chicken,turkey,and fish)
A photo ( hard copy please) of the courthouse in your town with town name on back.
vintage children's books (storybooks or school books)
Bunny Suicide anything
cat toys/treats
dog toys/treats (for a small dog)
gluten free treats and snacks

Thank you so much for claiming me!
« Last Edit: March 31, 2013 08:59:44 PM by babalina58 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

A2K

arf arf!

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2013 05:34:37 AM »

I claim gamemom42 for a quilted camera case.  This is my first claim this round.  (1,0,0)

I'm Tonya and I hail from Michigans Upper Peninsula (USA).  I love snow, swimming, and being outdoors.  I sew, crochet, journal, crochet, and write.  My new passion is art journaling --- cant seem to stop myself!

Likes:  batiks, all shades of blue, ric rac, unusual fabric prints

Dislikes:  yellow as a main color, goth stuff, zombies, animal prints

Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/tlp1958 -- especially the Will you make this for me, stuff I love  and My style boards.   I would enjoy a Pinterest surprise!

crafted items

Misc. crafts

*plarn
*Fabric covered tacks
*Twig push pins
*Hand crabed Wooden buttons
*cane glass push pins  I think you could do something like this with polyclay?
*monster push pins
*music push pins
*Pincushions (see examples here)
*Stained glass suncTAChers (beveled glass, especially) Ideas here
*Small Mason jar soap dispenser  I have a jar if you just want to make the top!
*fish soap dish (big mouthed fish at the bottom are adorable)
*wet felted picture -- I am in love with this
*spoon fish chimes

*This guy -- I LOVE this!  He is adorable!!!!
*mixed media - using this as inspiration?

Painting/drawing
*Watercolor paintings I have photos to work from, except the heron (blue heron, my jack Russell terrier, painted turtle, chipmunk, river scene, pileated woodpecker if you claim this, we can talk about wbucket youd like to do!)
*Pencil or charcoal drawing of my kids from a photo I provide
*artwork based on a fish like this

Sewn
*plus size beach cover up - black preferred 3X
*quilted potholes (here's an inspiration page)
*no-tie apron *or a short version of this
*clothespin apron
*prayer flag
*bathrobe - I can send you the pattern! Lightweight fleece or terry

Needlework
*eyeball pincushion Thanks, Averia!
*blackwork embroidery (example)
*crochet african flower medallions - I'm collecting these to make a queen sized afghan

bath and body
*whipped coconut butter
*towel wrap for hair I like really thin terry toweling for this!

Jewelry
* Any brooch from my pinterest
*sea glass!  Love these colors and style
*silver!
*Lucite flower dangles
*love this style and this blue -- maybe not so long!

clothing
*T-shirt with bleach resist or stencil of interesting flora/fauna  (leaves,  morel mushrooms, heron, trees, dandelion, etc)  3X ladies tee (I dont like mens ts)
*One fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish tee Seusss design on white tee 3X Like this except white!
*A t-shirt tbucket says:  As I get older, I just prefer to crochet.  3X please
*felt mittens  with crochetted cuff (free pattern)
This tee shirt upcycle in 3X in red, navy, green, or wine
*something like this would be great for a tee for either me or my daughter
* this on a tee for either me or my dd
*this on a large tee for my son
*4 out of 5 Great Lakes Prefer Michigan on a tee for my SIL men's 2X

rockcrab
*Notecards with nature themes
*Small notecards to include in paws packages with craby theme

hullabaloo
*Zentangle hullabaloo
*This hullabaloo
*hullabaloo featuring Queen Anne's Lace, dandelions, violets, bleeding heart, sedge, timothy, etc.  I love wildflowers!
*craby themed hullabaloo, esp. sewing or crochetting
* hoop featuring Michigan with the emphasis on the U.P. (esp. Marquette)
*jack russell theme
* funny pet cartoon for DD

Dyed fabric/fiber
*hand dyed fabric; batik, shibori, tie dye -- prefer no neon colors
*hand dyed wool roving, especially superwash for spinning

Supplies
I am okay with used supplies!!!!

Kits
*screen printing kit
*block printing kit
*stamp making kit

Patterns

Toy patterns - especially Puppy dog Pete, Heather the Hippo, Ellie Elephant, Lamkins Lamb, or Mouse pad wrist rest
Rowena Rabbit pincushion pattern

Any fabric from my pinterest fabric board
Coptic markers any color
Sharpies any size, any color, any kind
Watercolor pencils
Drawing pencils
Scrapbooks rocks, any and all, but especially black and white designs scraps okay
Ephemera especially 50s 60s, 70s themes
Vintage linens
Vintage sheets in nice designs (our church quilting club uses these to make very pretty blankets)
Buttons
Old handbags with lots of zippers/ pockets especially red purses
Coin purse frames all sizes and colors
Watercolor rock even scraps!
Washi tape
Fat quarters in craby theme
Quilters cotton weight fabric - especially blenders, solids, superheroes, star wars, dr. who, batiks, or nature prints
plus size patterns (24-26) (looking especially for a t-shirt pattern)
Stitch witchery
quilting rulers - all sizes and shapes welcome!
English rock piecing blanks, especially hexagons and diamonds
light weight fusible interfacing
self striping sock string - heavier weight most wanted, but all gladly accepted
Self adhesive leather thimble pads
Childrens books with lots of wear and tear so I dont feel bad cutting them up! (old golden books are awesome!)
My amazon wishlist  would enjoy your used copy of books listed here!

Extras
I like black and green teas, black licorice, and peppermint gum!
dark chocolate
Postcard from your town
Old magazines or even just interesting pages
Kids magazines

Thanks for claiming me!!!
« Last Edit: April 01, 2013 05:45:06 AM by A2K » THIS ROCKS   Logged

deathbeforedishes

Embroidery Addict

She believed she could, so she did.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2013 11:21:20 AM »

I claim A2K for a pinterest surprise!
This is my 1st claim
Due April 16th

(1/0/0)

Hi!  I am Leilani and I live in the midwest. Hubby is allergic to rabbits, just let me know if I have to wash something... (he won't die or anything, but he doesn't like swelling up all that much.)

I don't need exact duplicates. If it's knitted and you want to crochet it, or sew it, that's cool.   Cheesy

Crafted Items:

Sewn:

*   Stand mixer cover. (I have measurements)
*   Sewing machine cover. (I have measurements)
*   Hobbes stuffie for me http://pinterest.com/pin/121175046194890578/
*   Powerpuff girl stuffies for my daughters
*   Stay put kitchen towels http://pinterest.com/pin/121175046196504501/
*   Coloring book totes for my two little girls like this http://pinterest.com/pin/121175046195727637/
*   Tutu's for my daughters.
*   Fabric bowls
*   A tote bag like this http://pinterest.com/pin/121175046194623392/
*   A tote bag like this http://pinterest.com/pin/121175046195880981/
*   This foot warmer for my hubby http://pinterest.com/pin/121175046196056321/
*   Reusable dusters like this http://pinterest.com/pin/121175046195591896/
*   This checkers game for my daughters. http://pinterest.com/pin/121175046194853721/
*   This skirt for my daughters size 6 or 7. http://pinterest.com/pin/121175046195955423/

Soap making:

*   Bacon soap http://pinterest.com/pin/121175046194889990/
*   Hand made lotion bars for my daughters (they get really dry in the Winter.)

Jewelry:

*   Beaded Zelda bracelet http://pinterest.com/pin/121175046194980603/
*   Peach tree pendant like this http://pinterest.com/pin/121175046195007317/
*   This solar system necklace or one like it http://pinterest.com/pin/121175046196371405/ (Please don't include Pluto, I know it's a sore subject with some, so don't hate me, but I am a lover of science and that means that things are proven wrong and things change...)

Knit/Crochet

*   A hat (beanie style) for my husband with this symbol on it (Masonic Square and Compass), dont worry about the G if its too small you can omit it and it doesn't have to be that detailed. http://pinterest.com/pin/121175046193700611/
*   Mini version of the Doctor's scarf

Silk Screening (or iron on transfer)

*   Doctor Who shirts or hoodies in a ladies XL. Adipose, Daleks, 11th, Amy and Rory, TARDIS, weeping angels, puns, sayings ANYTHING Doctor Who.
*   Zelda themed shirts or hoodies in a ladies XL
*   Little girl shirts, size 6 or 7, with My Little Pony, Ruby Gloom, Doctor Who, Mario Bros, Hello Kitty, or dinosaurs on them.

Misc

*   Shadow puppets made of really, really sturdy material like these http://pinterest.com/pin/121175046195615582/
*   An etched beer glass with the Masonic S&C like this http://pinterest.com/pin/121175046195046716/
*   Hand carved stamps, TARDIS, Masonic S&C, Doctor Who, Zelda, Mario, Lalaloopsy, My Little Pony, Ruby Gloom, etc
*   A snowman kit for next year http://pinterest.com/pin/121175046195656400/
*   A Pagan Nativity scene like this http://pinterest.com/pin/121175046195790438/ I hope to collect all the pieces throughout the year. tips: http://paganwiccan.about.com/od/yulecrafts/ht/NativityScene.htm I would love to start off with the maiden, mother and crone and the forest animals and the manger with the sun god. About 3" tall... Felted, polymer, wood, etc...
*   Something pinterest inspired!
*   Personalized stationery/note cards for Katelyn and Madelyn. (They are 7 and 5.)

Supplies:
1.   I take any and all colors and types of floss. I am an embroidery addict.
2.   Any type or size hoop, wood, metal, plastic, etc
3.   Scraps of light colored cotton fabric big enough to be stretched in a hoop
4.   Aida cloth in all counts and colors
5.   Nice sturdy embroidery needles
6.   Yarn for amigurumi practice
7.   Sewing patterns for little girl clothes (size 6 and up)
8.   Extra buttons
9.   Cross stitch kits
10.   Patches, like old girl scout patches
11.   Pinking shears (I don't own a pair)
12.   Bobbins
13.   Little glass beads to embroider with
14.   Doctor Who themed fabric, even scraps
15.   Girl Scout themed fabric, even scraps
16.   Holiday fabrics, more secular than religious please
17.   Supplies for RAOK
18.   Sidewalk chalk
19.   Altoid tins

Extras:
1.   A dark chocolate Bordeaux or two from Sees Chocolates, we dont have any nearby. And I am going through withdrawals. Seriously, I would love you forever.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013 08:22:42 AM by deathbeforedishes » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/leilaninaomi/

5/50 2014 Projects
53/50 2013 Projects (woohoo!!!)
I do personal swaps!
Cheesy
texscrapper

« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2013 01:39:15 PM »

I claim deathbeforedishes for some stay put towels and some fabric scraps. (1,0,0)

HI! I'm Summer from Texas. I am mom to 3 amazing boys 13, 8, & 8. We live on a ranch outside of Houston that has been in my DH's family for over 150 years. We raise and breed cattle and my sons show cattle all over the state of Texas.

Like most moms today I try to do everything! I work at a local church as the Director of Children's ministry, sit on the twins elementary school PTO, volunteer in scouts, and run around like a chicken with my head cut off. I enjoy scrapbooking, sewing, jewelry making, and various other hobbies. Hobby Lobby is my favorite store - I have memorized the layout, and frequent it often Smiley I am a diehard LSU fan - we bleed purple & gold in our home, and when we are home on a Saturday in the fall, you can be guaranteed that college football will be on the TV!

Here's my wish list

Sewn check out my Fabrics I Love Board to see my style! http://pinterest.com/texscrapper/fabrics-i-love/
Cozy slippers http://pinterest.com/pin/5418462021525113/ Womens size 9.5
Foam Rug http://pinterest.com/pin/5418462022494093/
Felted Scarf http://pinterest.com/pin/5418462022420660/
Large pillow in boy fabric I could stuff it if you make it  http://pinterest.com/pin/5418462021405133/
Muffin Man Lovie http://pinterest.com/pin/5418462021565600/
Wine Bottle Totes http://pinterest.com/pin/5418462021249273/
Portable First Aid Kit - Could use a few of these Smiley http://pinterest.com/pin/5418462023717905/
LSU T-Shirt Scarf http://pinterest.com/pin/5418462023609920/
Chapstick Coozies - could use 5 or 6 of these - http://pinterest.com/pin/5418462023568004/

Crafts
Mason Jar Drink Mugs http://pinterest.com/pin/5418462022602506/
Jar Candle Holder http://pinterest.com/pin/5418462023372079/
Button Bowl http://pinterest.com/pin/5418462023370293/
Wooden Doorrmat http://pinterest.com/pin/5418462021217183/
Outdoor Welcome Mat with Ranch Brand
Portable Lego Tote http://pinterest.com/pin/5418462021247554/ or http://pinterest.com/pin/5418462021804232/
Board Game Journal http://pinterest.com/pin/5418462022161957/
Lego Clock http://pinterest.com/pin/5418462021544276/
Letter Legos http://pinterest.com/pin/5418462021220086/
Plexiglass & Fabric Coasters - http://pinterest.com/pin/5418462022673560/
Boys No Slip Super Hero Socks - Boys (Big Kids) shoe size 5.5 http://pinterest.com/pin/5418462022212485/
LSU Scarf http://pinterest.com/pin/5418462023632754/

Wall Art
Burlap Wreath http://pinterest.com/pin/5418462022086779/
Burlap Flowers to add to a wreath
Wall art of our ranch brand - I would love one made from rope or barbed wire
Lego Hoopla for the boys Toy Room

Knit/Crochet
Socks!!!!! Womens 9.5

Hand Embroidered Piece
I would like a red (cotton) heart about 15" tall that says Matt Loves Summer so that I can make this quilt http://pinterest.com/pin/5418462023816057/

MISC
Decorative Pins http://pinterest.com/pin/5418462023728121/
Pretty Cold Press Soaps like these - http://pinterest.com/pin/82261130663546195/ or http://pinterest.com/pin/5418462023632719/

Supplies
Key Fob Hardware
D rings
2+ yard incrments of belting - any color
Oilcloth or laminated fabric
45 mm blades for my gingher rotary cutter
Chevron fabric
Any fabrics from my Fabric Board! http://pinterest.com/texscrapper/fabrics-i-love/
9x12 precut tear away stabilizer
Martha Stewart Ultra Fine Craft Glitter
Silicone heart mold for crayon making
Silicone lego mold
KAM Plastic Snaps size 20
Buttons that are 1" or larger
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PM me for personal swaps! Longing for a "Muffin Man" type poppet for
my son.

2014 Crafts
50 Projects in 2014 - 15/50
De-stash Projects Completed - 21

Total Projects in 2014: 36
Swap Packages Sent: 13
plaidpineapple
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2013 06:05:59 PM »

This is my first claim this round.  1/0/0
I claim Texscrapper for a couple  Portable First Aid Kits

Hello I am Sandra I live in Utah. No allergies.
Dislikes neutral colors and orange as the main color

Favorite Colors Favorite Colors pink, yellow, black, white, yellow, jewel tones, periwinkle, lots more.  I have a very large pinterest that can give lots of ideas about colors and styles.
Favorite scents? All Fruit and floral smells. Do not like musk, patchouli scents.  

1. Crafts:

sewn:
*detailed mug rugs inspired by my swappies board ( I am hanging them in my sewing room as decorations)  I would prefer 1 well made detailed one than a couple generic ones
*a colored pencil keeper with different colors of fabric for the different color pencils  http://www.wists.com/Lahura/7ec19183e8ef354139552214ac908ae0?offset=40

*World of Warcraft item  http://www.etsy.com/listing/64921331/moonkin-feltie-h-2 but in a 10 size
*A Whale mobile to hang in the kids bathroom.  ( With bright colored fish) http://www.etsy.com/listing/72703170/spotty-whale-and-fish-hanging-mobile?favorite_listing_id=72703170&show_panel=true
*This throw pillow cover ( I will stuff it) http://www.flickr.com/photos/10841157@N07/4701988530/in/set-72157622598651843/

knit/crochet:
*knitted socks (size 7)
*Would love this dress crocheted an for American Girl doll: http://www.abc-knitting-patterns.com/1029.html or this one  or this one http://www.abc-knitting-patterns.com/1252.html#

*A crocheted bolero similar to this one: http://pinterest.com/pin/179651472605557299/
or this http://pinterest.com/pin/179651472607663174/
*fingerless gloves inspired by these:http://pinterest.com/pin/179651472607765667/
*Knit Nightmare Before Christmas hat similar to this: http://pinterest.com/pin/262844611/

Trying to decorate my sewing room:

*Wall Art in a vintage 50's style.
*Wall removable black vinyl in retro bikes, fashion model style women etc
My sewing rooms is in pinks, purples, minty sage, white
* A piece of art for my sewing room inspired by this: http://pinterest.com/pin/179651472605217567/

*Harry Potter hoodie similar to this: http://pinterest.com/pin/179651472607476696/
*Harry Potter Tshirt similar to this, in any color of tshirt: http://pinterest.com/pin/179651472607477050/
*Harry Potter hoodie inspired by these:
http://pinterest.com/pin/179651472605767729/  
http://pinterest.com/pin/179651472605724912/

*Hand carved Stamps in Harry Potter,  Care Bears or Strawberry Shortcake themes There was also a fox made by Spikefan in the round 83 gallery that I would love  Thanks Love for the Alice in Wonderland ones!

Painted, embroidery, and other mediums:
*Hoopla or Artwork inspired by this http://pinterest.com/pin/179651472605771972/
*a peashooter or sunflower like these: http://pinterest.com/pin/262838055/
*a tiny beaded bird similar to this to keep as a good luck charm in my wallet http://pinterest.com/pin/179651472605236837/ (This alone would thrill me)
*A board game box: http://pinterest.com/pin/179651472605149343/
*A girl Scout sock monkey http://pinterest.com/pin/179651472605137535/
* a Monster book (does not need to be a duplicate) http://pinterest.com/pin/179651472607476886/
*a hocus pocus box inspired by  http://pinterest.com/pin/179651472607657385/
* a hoopla inspired by this http://pinterest.com/pin/179651472607663844/
 or http://pinterest.com/pin/179651472605716144/
*an etched glass with a ravenclaw or hufflepuff crest http://pinterest.com/pin/179651472607673363/
*Vinyl cling, reusable decals in Harry Potter house crests or something along that line-so I could make the above glasses myself. Big Wish
* Fletched hairsticks inspired by these http://pinterest.com/pin/179651472607344945/

Jewelry-
*jewelry inspired by my pretty pretty board jewelry: http://pinterest.com/plaidpineapple/pretty-pretty/
*a tree of life pendant

2.Craft Supplies:
*wire coils for the cinch bookbinding machine (can be odds and ends at least 4 long per piece)
*any pottery tools  or  bisque and plaster stamps for pottery
*Would adore Girl Scout, Disney's Bambi, Spongebob Squarepants or Alice in Wonderland fabrics ( fat quarters or larger)
*Fat quarters (or larger) of any Urban Zoologie or Remix fabrics
* glass etching medium (partially used is fine, it will be my first time using it so will be working with small projects)
*Any silicone molds for fimo
* an oven drying rack for fimo beads - used is fine
*this cookbook: http://www.amazon.com/Making-Artisan-Chocolates-Andrew-Garrison/dp/1592533108/ref=pd_sim_k_4
or http://www.amazon.com/Chocolates-Confections-Culinary-Institute-America/dp/0470189576/ref=pd_sim_b_2
*Gold or antique brass metal d-rings in 1/2-2 sizes I have lots of silver ones. http://www.strapworks.com/Metal_D_Ring_p/mdr.htm
* Swarovski crystal pendants and beads
*girls leotard patterns (used but still having all pattern pieces and instructions is fine)
*1/2 yard or more of  bamboo velour
*This pattern:http://www.etsy.com/listing/67737539/sewing-pattern-of-the-ballet-flats-with
*this pattern  https://www.etsy.com/listing/94067410/gymnastics-leotards-2-sewing-pattern?ref=af_you_favitem
*If you happen to have any gently used leotards or dance outfits, in girls size 8, I would love them ( and so would my daughter Smiley ) or even size 10 she will grow into it eventually.

3.Extras
Doll shoes for American Girl dolls. Also Ag- Used books featuring Kit -have the first one
            Maple flavored goodies

Read more: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=420943.10#ixzz2PXumICjE
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013 06:09:09 PM by plaidpineapple » THIS ROCKS   Logged

spikefan

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2013 04:43:51 PM »

I claim plaidpineapple for a whale mobile

1/0/0

My name is Michelle and I live in North Carolina. I am 31 years old and a SAHM to a wonderful 7yr old girl named Emily.  I love crafting, especially knitting, crocheting, cross stitching and embroidering.  

CRAFTS

Stenciled
(Walmarts size XL Faded Glory super soft shirts fit me the best (They are in the pj section) or maybe XXL Faded Glory, Merona, Mossimo or Old Navy
(size L Mens hoodie or XL Women's)

Hunger games hoodie like this
http://pinterest.com/pin/126030489544215497/

The Walking Dead hoodie like this in black, but without survive on the sleeve
http://pinterest.com/pin/126030489544059485/

Misc

Monster High shoes like these for my daughter - Abbey, Frankie Stein, Skelita, Catrine DeMew, or Cleo De Nile- Girls size 2
 http://pinterest.com/pin/126030489544191467/

Phineas and Ferb shoes like these for my daughter- Girls size 2
http://pinterest.com/pin/126030489544461968/
http://pinterest.com/pin/126030489544461976/

Painted Moya or maybe even out of clay?
http://pinterest.com/pin/126030489542514745/

Painted jeans for my daughter, girls size 6x - with Phineas and Ferb, Monster High, Sonic the Hedgehog characters, or Binky the Space Cat

Ludo
http://pinterest.com/pin/126030489542431230/

Small Labyrinth knocker
http://pinterest.com/pin/126030489542369268/

Audrey II like these or even a smaller clay version
http://pinterest.com/pin/126030489541777094/
http://pinterest.com/pin/126030489544450375/

A Permapet Octopus like this http://pinterest.com/pin/126030489544682169/,
but maybe aqua and teal/blue instead and with sand (maybe colored?) and a couple rocks,
 instead of all rock/shells or maybe a grey or purple stingray or a seahorse?

Aqua painted realistic skull - I would absolutely love something like this, but without a clock
https://www.etsy.com/listing/125973109/aqua-colored-skull-with-hidden-clock?ref=usr_faveitems

Resin Candy Coasters - would love them square like shown but different candies - Gummy Bears, Skittles, Lifesavers, and Gobstoppers
http://pinterest.com/pin/126030489544779412/

Baby Dragon in a crate - would like for him to be green like shown
http://pinterest.com/pin/126030489544788380/

Cute Dragon - love him in purple, but aqua or green would be great too
http://pinterest.com/pin/126030489544784833/

Jewelry

Thor Grab Zags figure necklace or keychain
http://pinterest.com/pin/126030489544362208/[/size]

Sewn
mini clutch but in a Doctor Who or Toy Story print
http://www.etsy.com/listing/67631320/mini-clutch-sewing-pattern-with-double

Cupcake oven mitts like these
http://pinterest.com/pin/126030489541707828/

Toy Story lounge pants for me in this print size 14/16
http://pinterest.com/pin/126030489541675688/

NES Controller pillow but with fabric instead of felt
http://pinterest.com/pin/126030489544247348/

Throw pillows in any of these fabrics at least 12"x12"
http://pinterest.com/spikefan/fabric/

Gibble but with red eyes
http://www.etsy.com/listing/99564820/the-gibble-pink

Weeglin - would love a grey one, or maybe red
http://www.etsy.com/listing/116608216/the-weeglins-manolin?image_id=401728447

Perry the Platypus plush
http://pinterest.com/pin/126030489544461972/

Car storage bag - would love one or two of these
http://pinterest.com/pin/126030489544256979/

Faux Fur Cloud Monster - doesn't have to be quite so large, maybe between 1.5 and 2ft across?  I could also stuff it myself if it'd be easier to ship that way
http://pinterest.com/pin/126030489544687964/

Wall Organizer - I so need something like this to hang up beside my recliner.
http://pinterest.com/pin/126030489544779522/
(Maybe in plain canvas or some colors like these http://pinterest.com/pin/193373377722138945/ or http://pinterest.com/pin/254805291389427995/ http://pinterest.com/pin/160651911680076227/ but no cutsey or floral prints)

Hoopla
Torchwood embroidery
http://pinterest.com/pin/126030489541688911/

Hunger Games hoopla based on this image
http://pinterest.com/pin/126030489544772637/

Little Shop of Horrors embroidery
http://pinterest.com/pin/126030489544687957/

Knitted
Tardis socks sz 9
http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/tardis-socks-my-version
http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/tardis-socks-2

Buffy socks using this logo chart - red/black or black/red
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=219117.0

Slouchy hat in superfine weight yarn - I need a nice thin slouchy hat since it is warming up here - I especially love the colors of the Noro brands suggested, or maybe a solid grey
http://pinterest.com/pin/126030489544788538/

SUPPLIES

Chainmaille kit
Glass toothpick jars like these http://www.etsy.com/listing/19582887/small-glass-jars-with-hinged-top-3
faux fur fabric www.etsy.com/listing/85917787/half-yard-grey-frosted-mongolian-shag
slouchy newsboy hat pattern http://www.etsy.com/listing/87263802/crochet-pattern-pdf-for-winged-brim
Crochet lite hooks - especially size E, F, G, and H http://pinterest.com/pin/126030489542017874/
Mini Kacha-Kacha counter http://pinterest.com/pin/126030489541702537/
Silvertone jewelry chain, necklace, bracelets, lobster clasps
Faber castell artist pens or Artist's Loft Illustration pens - black or greyshttp://pinterest.com/pin/126030489544237762/ http://pinterest.com/pin/126030489544237754/
dmc embroidery floss in black or greys
Anti Pill Fleece Solid in black, white, denim, mare blue, partridge brown, chocolate, lollipop red http://www.joann.com/anti-pill-fleece-solid-many-colors/prd18849/ (1/2 yard of each would be perfect)
Peaches and Creme Cotton Yarn in Bright Grape, Bright Lime, Pink, Bright Blue
Lily Sugar 'n Cream cotton yarn in Hot pink, Hot blue, Hot purple, Hot lime, Grape
Peaches and Creme cotton yarn in Country Side Ombre, Pansy Parade, Psychedelic Pansy, Lava Lamp, Tropical Sea, Candy Colors, Floral Bouquet
Mini Craft iron
« Last Edit: April 08, 2013 08:05:08 PM by spikefan » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Draw Amy Wong from Futurama
How to Edit CSS in the Properties Panel in Dreamweaver CS4
How to Use the Refine Edge Tool in Adobe Photoshop CS5
How to Use the Puppet Warp Tool on Adobe Photoshop CS5
How to Use the Mini Bridge Feature in Adobe Photoshop CS5
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Imprinting on Concrete
Mmm, Bacon!
Meatless Monday: Marinated Pasta Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...