A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 302,614
Currently Running With Scissors:
784 Guests and 30 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Spell My Name Swap Round 10 Gallery  (Read 7628 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

littlemama25
« Reply #60 on: April 10, 2013 09:14:39 PM »

the little one had to even go outside to make sure the wind would blow it just right lol She loves it so much I think she might have wanted to sleep in it... unfortunately she had to take it off to brush her teeth (so she didn't get toothpaste on it she said it couldn't get dirty) so it got put away for the night Smiley

It is quite the perfect swap Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

would love to do personal swaps
kayrun
« Reply #61 on: April 11, 2013 01:04:09 PM »

The smile on your caped crusader daughters face is priceless!

I figured if she was anything like my 6 yr old girl, a cape had to be made...crazy girls!
I was hoping the butterflies would make it safely, but I'm glad you've got the glue skillz! (sorry!)

Kayrun, this is one amazingly consistantly awesome swap.
I LOVE the coming up with phrases to match the projects for letters.

It was so easy for the letter assignments this round, as I was so inspired by a great partner!
I mean, I don't often have Kevin Smith in common with someone. I almost made about 4 mug rugs with different references!
"A very uncomfortable place"
"You're not like before, you're changed"
"Fly, Fat A**, Fly!"

My favorite thing about this package was that I had the Captain America Baby Sweater BUTTON IN MY STASH!
So many things synced up, it was awesome!

all this is what makes a good swap into a GREAT one  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
JessKelly
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #62 on: April 11, 2013 04:03:49 PM »

What a swap parcel! I particularly like the monogrammed hoopla, very sweet. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
GlassKicker

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #63 on: April 11, 2013 04:40:12 PM »

Hi, all!  I've been crazy busy trying to get caught up since getting back home and WOW did I miss a lot of crafty goodness in this thread!

@smileyyogalini - Love that piece of Corgi art and the skate hoopla!  I swear it's like you made that package for a friend of mine! 
@corbine corgi - how creative of you! "Might be summer there"?  Love that!  Did you rivet the flippy-flops yourself?  Was it difficult to do?
@ninaprettyballerina - lovely work, as always!  Cute cactus!
@littlemama25 - floored by that book box!  Outrageously amazing!
@JessKelly - absolutely love the "New Craft" idea - how clever!
@quaggy - craftivity?  That should be in Webster's - maybe we can submit it for consideration??
@silentblair - amazing crime fighter costumes!  Nothing better than a smile on a child's face - homerun!
@crymson - can't wait to see your goodies!

@kayrun - thank you for organizing this swap and for reminding me that signups were on - and for giving me quaggy as a partner!  This was my first 'true' partner swap and it was just so much fun - I'll definitely be branching out a bit more in the swap department after this. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kayrun
« Reply #64 on: April 11, 2013 04:43:13 PM »

Hi, all!  I've been crazy busy trying to get caught up since getting back home and WOW did I miss a lot of crafty goodness in this thread!

@smileyyogalini - Love that piece of Corgi art and the skate hoopla!  I swear it's like you made that package for a friend of mine! 
@corbine corgi - how creative of you! "Might be summer there"?  Love that!  Did you rivet the flippy-flops yourself?  Was it difficult to do?
@quaggy - craftivity?  That should be in Webster's - maybe we can submit it for consideration??
@silentblair - amazing crime fighter costumes!  Nothing better than a smile on a child's face - homerun!

@kayrun - thank you for organizing this swap and for reminding me that signups were on - and for giving me quaggy as a partner!  This was my first 'true' partner swap and it was just so much fun - I'll definitely be branching out a bit more in the swap department after this. 

so glad you enjoyed it!
I must admit, this is one of my very favorite swaps ~~
low key, not a huge swap, yet the creativity just explodes here Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
crymson
I am the Lazy Druid.

« Reply #65 on: April 14, 2013 02:34:38 PM »

Sorry this took so long, I've had a very busy week!
H: a gift made for a special little someone sent from Heaven above. (Blanket under everything)
E: something for baby to wear when she's Eating. (Bibs)
A: something to keep you protected from the cold Air. (Scarf for me)
T: Tissues
H: Her first book
E: something to keep her cute little Ears clean. (Washcloths)
R: Really useful items for baby. (Little manicure set)

I am very thankful for all the baby stuff! It will make her arrival in the next few weeks a little easier for sure.

Hopefully my partner gets her package soon, I assumed it would have gotten to her this past week.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hazelly
« Reply #66 on: April 14, 2013 03:05:39 PM »

I got a fabulous package from kayrun!

Stitch markers from my etsy favorites!  I love the melting clock charm and that each one is different.

A knitted market bag!  This is great, because mine is fraying and I haven't gotten around to reinforcing it yet.  I've hung it on the door for the next time we go shopping. Smiley

A knitted washcloth (always useful) and a beautiful coaster!

A fabric-covered-bead necklace!  This is off my pinterest and the colors are perfect for me!

Foreign language newspapers and extras, including hot chocolate (yum!) and jewelry pendants!  I have a words/language altered puzzle started... the newspapers will be great for that!

Thank you so much!  I love it all!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
LadybugsAndBumblebees

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 14, 2013 05:08:37 PM »

I don't usually track my packages because I get so disappointed when USPS says its supposed to be there and it's not. But I, too, thought it was taking rather long, so I looked it up on the website and it was supposed to be here on the 11th. So if its not here tomorrow when I get home from work, I will stop by the PO to see what's going on.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

quaggy

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #68 on: April 14, 2013 07:56:05 PM »

More great packages!!!  Loving all the crocheted baby things!   The market bag is wonderful and the coaster so cute.  Love the knitted dishcloth pattern!  Loving the bright colors used on the stitch markers!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

smileyyogini

Yarn Junkee

« Reply #69 on: April 14, 2013 08:37:59 PM »

That is a stellar update! Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Smiles,
Melody

www.MelodyCrochet.c om
http://www.ravelry.com/people/Smileyyogini
http://pinterest.com/smileyyogini

Shipping Hoopla "Words"
Crafting/Co-Organizing Anime Swap
Waiting for Partners on Video Game Swap
Stalking Another TM Swap

I LOVE PERSONAL SWAPS!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Create a Cartoon Bunny
How to Draw a Fly
How to Buy a Calligraphy Pen
How to Master the Art of Calligraphy
How to Create a Wing Drawing
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...