A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 297,528
Currently Running With Scissors:
388 Guests and 4 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Spell My Name Swap Round 10 Gallery  (Read 8099 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

kayrun
« on: March 29, 2013 06:07:31 PM »

open for business  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
littlemama25
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2013 07:49:06 AM »

woo can't wait to see some stuff Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

would love to do personal swaps
GlassKicker
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2013 10:37:37 PM »

Okay....................who's ready to turn GREEN..........with envy?  I simply cannot believe that Quaggy was the first to send - she sent so much spoilage that it seems impossible that she was done so quickly.  That lady is one super craftster and I am quite fortunate to have been partnered with her!  She totally nailed my tastes and surpassed any expectations!  Woot! Woot! 

First, a pic of all of the goodies packaged with love - she did a much better job with presentation than I did....(can ya tell I have a bit of swap anxiety?)   Embarrassed  You'll notice a couple of little extras in addition to all the yummy extras stuck to each package - some clay tools which are awesome, as I'm just beginning to work with PMC, and a beautiful little jar filled with bottle caps!  Yay!  Please ignore the messy desk in the background - life is sort of hectic right now!

T is for a trio of burlap sacks!  How adorable are these?  Awesome button details and lined with a gingham fabric - rustic love!

R is for a roomy tote!  Again with the beautiful burlap - don't know why, but I just adore this stuff!  And check out the way hip chevron lining on this beauty.

A is for art supplies!  I'm excited to give this metal embossing kit a try - just how did she know I was itching to try something new...?

C is for crate covers that I had completely forgotten I had pinned!  What an awesome surprise!  These are going to be quite handy - I may even have to figure out how to make some more!  How cute is that vintage canning fabric?  And I love the muslin liners she chose.

Y is for yardage of fabric cut up to make bookmarks!  These are way cute and will be well used - love the button details she added to them!

Life is a bit hectic right now, and I'm burning the candle at both ends trying to squeeze a little bit too much in.  I fly out tomorrow and will be away for a week - I've been so busy trying to get ahead of paperwork and prepped to leave, that I've not prepared well for the trip - but Quaggy has me covered!  All those yummy extras will be in my carry-on when I hit the airport tomorrow!

So now that you have seen the beautiful package Quaggy has sent me, you will understand when I say that 'thank you' seems like such a feeble sentiment - what an amazing job she did of crafting for me.  She obviously stalked well and put thought into each thing she chose.  I feel so spoiled. Thank you, Quaggy - you are amazing!  Your package is on it's way to you - I only hope you like it half as much as I love your handiwork!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LadybugsAndBumblebees
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2013 02:54:45 PM »

Quaggy is just unable to craft a mediocre package.  She always hits the ball right out of the park!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://Pinterest.com/LdybgGrl

You can call me Queen Bee!
Or, Ladybug Girl, if you'd prefer.
quaggy

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2013 03:20:25 PM »

So happy to hear that everything will be well loved! Grin  I had so much fun with the burlap! Earlier I made the comment that I had to get a model.  Well a quick trip to Office depot helped by selling me the crate so I could make sure that the covers fit.  BF has since picked me up a plastic milk crate that should work as well.  The dollar store has small plastic crates for a buck that I want to cover the same way, great for storage.  Have a safe trip and will post when mine arrives!  Just gotta say this is still my favorite swap!  Kiss

THIS ROCKS   Logged

kayrun
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2013 04:59:23 PM »

Quaggy is just unable to craft a mediocre package.  She always hits the ball right out of the park!

I completely agree!
I love, love, love the trio of burlap sacks!!
awesomesauce!
(and the bookmarks, and literally ALL OF IT  Smiley

way to go, as usual, quaggy!!!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
quaggy

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2013 06:01:01 PM »

I completely agree!

I love, love, love the trio of burlap sacks!!
awesomesauce!
(and the bookmarks, and literally ALL OF IT  Smiley

way to go, as usual, quaggy!!!!!!!

Y'all are too kind!  Kiss   This is what happens when your only child is grown, he turns 33 on the 13th, you have no grandkids or daughter-in-law and no plans with 9 days off for SpringBreak!!!!!  When ya get my age life just gets better!!!!  Ya only have to do what you want to! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Carbine_corgi
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2013 08:42:10 PM »

Wow Quaggy that is great!!! Those crate covers are really legit! Way to send an awesome craft pack!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-If only corgi ears could pick up radio signals....-
silentblair

Intellect and Romance over Brute Force and Cynicism

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2013 08:28:16 AM »

I want to thank Quaggy and she's not even my partner!
Thank you for making this awesome package for GlassKicker that we get to see it!

I'm in love with the burlap extravaganza. Very, very cool. I love that you lined everything with pretty fabric too. Everything seems to just pop off of the burlap.

The bookmarks I'm obsessing a bit over!
How crazy clever to have a wrap around the chunk of book to save the place.

I bow down to the greatness of Quaggy!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

smileyyogini

Yarn Junkee

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2013 02:30:11 AM »

Oh wow! Those bags are gorgeous. Excellent job Quaggy Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Smiles,
Melody

www.MelodyCrochet.com
http://www.ravelry.com/people/Smileyyogini
http://pinterest.com/smileyyogini

Shipping Hoopla "Words"
Crafting/Co-Organizing Anime Swap
Waiting for Partners on Video Game Swap
Stalking Another TM Swap

I LOVE PERSONAL SWAPS!
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
6 Tips For Gorgeous Hair at Any Age
How to Do a High Ponytail
How To Get Beach Waves In Simple Steps
Top 5 Tips For Taming Summer Hair
Rita Hazan: How to Cover Gray Hair at Home
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...