A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 302,582
Currently Running With Scissors:
504 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Gaming Swap - Retro and Modern  (Read 11301 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Nandra
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2013 01:24:27 PM »

Awwwwww...! I thought the Final Fantasy bag was gonna be the cutest thing in that package, but I think the rupee coin purse beat it out. So cool!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
FreakieGeekie
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Queen of Quirky, lover of all things cute and creepy

Proudly lets her freak flag fly

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2013 02:48:25 PM »

I need to get off my butt and make the Assassin's Creed jacket I drew up.
This swap has made me want to do it! I have a couple other things I'll have to do first though, as well as find a place to draw it out.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Rae-mazing

But it's better if you do.

« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2013 02:59:14 PM »

I got my package from Nadra today!!! My favorite game of ALL TIME is EarthBound for SNES. It's just the best thing ever. So, I was the happiest camper when I found, all wrapped up....

Ness! The psychic boy who's ready to save the world from aliens and also likes to eat hamburgers that he finds in trash cans. I can't even express how excited I was/am when I opened this. He's made of clay and is also, get this, a bobble head! Over the moon. He's my favorite thing ever. I think I need her to make me Paula, Poo, and Jeff to match.

I also got a very cute Pikachu purse! Pikachu's face is the flap, and his butt is on the back! SO CUTE.

And, of course, the treats. I don't know if I mentioned my obsession with chocolate covered potato chips to Nadra, but if not she read my freaking mind. Those things are ace. My boyfriend pretty much stole the chocolate bar. Smiley

Thank you SO SO SO much!!!!!!! I love everything a million times over.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love personal swaps! I always need fabric, findings/notions, and cute handmade things!

www.wastedwishes.et sy.com

www.wastedwishes.bl ogspot.com
FreakieGeekie
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Queen of Quirky, lover of all things cute and creepy

Proudly lets her freak flag fly

« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2013 03:46:48 PM »

That Pikachu purse is absolutely adorable! I love that the purse is red like a Pokeball (okay, so a Pokeball is red/white but still!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Harvey

Here's to inappropriate!

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2013 04:25:47 PM »

Love Nes, will have to show my son when he gets home, he will love it too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Nandra
« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2013 05:30:45 PM »

Hurray!!! Oh man, I'm so glad you like it, Rae_Mazing! It looks like they went to a good home! ^_____^ Haha, that's super funny about the potato chips, though - you didn't mention them at all, I was just looking for something that seemed like it would be up your alley! Score.

And hey, about the pika bag - I reallyreally hope the clasps stay on! The thing is, I have a magnetic-clasp purse myself, and the force of the magnet just ripped through the seam holding it in place. Unexpected. So it might be a good idea to kinda separate them with your nails, rather than just yoink em apart.

Eek, I'm so happy you like everything. It was so much fun to craft for you. And I can't wait to see what on earth will be in your package!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Rae-mazing

But it's better if you do.

« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2013 05:33:59 PM »

Yes! A very good home. I'm shipping your package out tomorrow so you should get it soon!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love personal swaps! I always need fabric, findings/notions, and cute handmade things!

www.wastedwishes.et sy.com

www.wastedwishes.bl ogspot.com
cutemonster
« Reply #37 on: April 04, 2013 11:49:09 AM »

I received today from bethimusprime!
The walk back to my dorm from the post office seemed to take forever since something inside my package rattled and I really, really wanted to know what it was. Once I got back to my dorm and tore into my package I found this:

Pokeball Hot/cold packs (they're filled with rice so you can microwave them). They're super cute.

And then a creeper scarf (the color didn't seem to turn out to well in this picture but trust me, it's actually a really, really bright green. I find it funny that me and my partner traded scarves Cheesy

And then I found the source of the rattling sound, this mysterious box...

When I opened it up...

It's a set of Pokemon Badges, FROM ALL THE GYMS! Shocked
I feel like such an accomplished trainer now since I only have maybe a 4th of these in the actual games XD

Thanks for all the neat stuff Beth! Smiley
(Sorry for the crummy pics, it's all dark and gloomy here today and no manner of indoor lighting will properly illuminate things for pictures Undecided)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Harvey

Here's to inappropriate!

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 04, 2013 01:40:11 PM »

Those badges are really cool. I've looked at some of the sets on Etsy for my kids, because they are such Pokemon nuts. Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bethimusprime

I'm officially whelmed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: April 04, 2013 01:47:46 PM »

I'm so glad you liked it!

Just to let you know, I think I burned myself no less than 10 times because of those badges. I had to heat them up to shrink them, then they wouldn't lay flat, so I started smashing them between two hot cookie sheets. We're not even going to get into the hot glue battle.... XD Then there was a paranoia that I was going to loose one. Still, I had a lot of fun making those! I'm seriously tempted to make another set for myself Smiley

I forgot to mention too, those pokeballs I made small enough to fit into your jacket pockets on cold days and still large enough to actually keep your hands warm.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Miss Martian: I feel so silly. Who knew a Martian could be vulnerable to a human virus?
Robin: Uh... H.G. Wells?
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Draw Katy Perry
How to Draw Homer Simpson
How to Draw Bart Simpson
The Relentless Revolution: Joyce Appleby on the History of Capitalism
Process of Painting a Wolf
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...