A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 300,892
Currently Running With Scissors:
561 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 68
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Little Visitor Round 17 - Summer Vacation!  (Read 53584 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Alexampersandra
Crafter. Librarian. Blogger.

I want to craft ALL THE THINGS

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #400 on: June 16, 2013 07:58:43 PM »

I decided I need a Dungeons & Dragons bachelorette party. But I was not a D&D player... and now I am! I finally bought the books, an assortment of dice, and some crafting supplies to use as a battle grid. Clyde helped me work on writing a campaign while playing around with our dice:

Bonus photo of the battle grid on the blog:
http://clydeinvb.blogspot.com/2013/06/clyde-rolls-for-initiative.html
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I'd take the awe of understanding over the awe of ignorance any day." [Douglas Adams]
Anofeles
« Reply #401 on: June 17, 2013 12:11:14 AM »

Will do  Cheesy And I bet you aced your entrance exams!!

Yahooo, doesn't matter anymore- me and Aussie came back from the national science fair where we presented my roundworms research. I was the 8th which means the Charles University will accept me in any case Smiley I also won a simple microscope that Aussie immediately tried although we were supertired (the fair took place in the opposite edge of the Czech republic so the journey by bus was very long)

but the whole university thing is the best prize for me. I can stop being nervous now :')

Thank you for showing Riki so awesome places and animals. Whales and bats, how great! I think she comes back to Europe as a zoologist Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

leather and lace

I'm too 'XC' for my spikes!

« Reply #402 on: June 17, 2013 09:08:15 PM »

So I was just trying to clear up some space on my phone and realized I took Charlotte to the zoo in May and completely forgot to post the pictures!!! We got some really good ones too. I'll have them up in the next couple of days.

In other news, I'm working on some clothing items for her. I've been making everyday clothes in different styles with bits of fabric scraps. We're also discussing what she will wear to the ren faire in August. She's thinking a little more traditional with a long dress and maybe even a corset, while I think it would be super fun to try and make her jump ring chainmaile. She's also considering going home and surprising her mom with a (tasteful) ear piercing. We'll see!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Projects in 2013 2/50
2013 Art Journal-along

LV Charlotte Bee Marie's Blog: http://little-rabbit-on-the-prairie.blogspot.com/

Little Visitors Swap
Superhero & Comic Fan Swap
Fabric Printing Swap
phoenixfiredesigns
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

~* The Amazing Miss M! *~

(That crazy Tree of Life Pendant girl)

« Reply #403 on: June 17, 2013 10:08:50 PM »

There's so many D20's it's almost like Clyde is in one of those ball pit thingies!  Grin

I have pics and updates but ARG I've just not had time to sit at the pc, get my pics from the camera to the pc, edit them and also make a post (or three!) My craft show is on Thursday and I have an appointment tomorrow (er, technically today, Tuesday) so I might have a massive update next weekend if I can't get to it before then. We're still doing things, we're just too busy to tell everyone about them! LOL
THIS ROCKS   Logged

{ Like what I post? It's likely for sale! Etsy Storefront: http://phoenixfiredesigns.etsy.com }

{ My Blog: http://giveneyestosee.com/blog || LIKE PFD http://facebook.com/PhoenixFireDesigns }

{ Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/missmturner/ }
PaperBeau
« Reply #404 on: June 18, 2013 01:01:59 AM »

I have to say - I LOVE the photos of Rose from your fishing trip. Just amazing! Thank you thank you for posting them!

Whisky's hurt his paw and Scarlett decided she wanted to make him some treats to get him better. we're uploading the photos together later.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

halogenspock
That's Mr. Goldfishpollywog to you

View Profile WWW
« Reply #405 on: June 18, 2013 01:41:14 AM »

Raeraggs: Re: the bat... The Flash and Batman. Awesome!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Husband, father, geek, maker of stuff, sometime musician
PaperBeau
« Reply #406 on: June 18, 2013 05:49:28 AM »

Anofeles & Alexampersandra - congratulations Cheesy

Natasjadreams & Smeddley & whenindoubtsew - looks like the cooking bug has really caught on in the LV community!

Scarlett is a cooking PRO!

Roast a squash

Puree and mix in other wets

Sieve in the drys

Roll it out

Cut to desired shape

Bake at 350 degrees for 20mins, and taste test.

Serve to lucky dog

Ingredient list and more detailed instructions can be found in my blog post, as well as price comparison with commercial treats.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

cinnamon teal
« Reply #407 on: June 20, 2013 09:44:41 AM »

Mr. CT and I are buying a house! We close on Friday and move in on Sunday. It's kind of crazy. Back at the beginning of April we weren't even looking. It's been a crazy whirlwind experience!

Alby's been trooper throughout the experience. He even helped me pack. Wink And he'll be getting a place of honor in my very-important-stuff-that-stays-with-me-the-whole-time bag during the actual move. So don't worry. He'll be safe. Smiley

« Last Edit: June 20, 2013 11:53:51 AM by cinnamon teal » THIS ROCKS   Logged

stefaniegk
« Reply #408 on: June 20, 2013 11:46:29 AM »

Hi Everyone

It looks like all of your visitors are having so much fun. AD is having a blast, weddings and parks and late night drives. At the most recent wedding he met someone! Her name is Adi and I think it might be serious. Keep up with his adventures on his tumblr page. (these pictures have not been posted on tumblr yet so there is no direct link)

THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://stefaniegk.tumblr.com         

76/124 in 2013!                          I love personal swaps!
leather and lace

I'm too 'XC' for my spikes!

« Reply #409 on: June 20, 2013 12:39:24 PM »

Paperbeau, those treats look fantastic! My mom and I are really into making 'clean' dog treats, so we may have to try those. They are the perfect size for training.

Congrats on the house, CT! Are you doing anything especially crafty at the new place?

AD and Adi lol. How cute!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Projects in 2013 2/50
2013 Art Journal-along

LV Charlotte Bee Marie's Blog: http://little-rabbit-on-the-prairie.blogspot.com/

Little Visitors Swap
Superhero & Comic Fan Swap
Fabric Printing Swap
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 68 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Use Adobe Bridge in Photoshop
Saving Time Working in Lightroom 2 and Photoshop CS4
Using 3D in Photoshop
How to Use Content Aware Scaling in Adobe Photoshop CS4 (Lynda.Com)
Making Lower Thirds Part 3 - Photoshop for Video 95
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight On: Stamping
Mr X Stitch Presents: The Cutting (& Stitching) Edge - Jose Romussi
Tute Tuesday: Imprinting on Concrete

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...